ENERGETIC EGGSTRAVAGANZA (MEMBER-LED EVENT)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Kost

Bass
he/him
March 24
Virbank City, Unova
Bisexual
POG social media
Grunt
15 height
15 height
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ricobass
Rico Bassanello
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 20:52:48 GMT
Rico Bassanello Avatar
Rico was on the rooftop of Lilycove's famous department store, trying to take the best possible picture of the Tree of Life that stood fabulously in the far off distance, sprouting from the white crater that was Sootopolis. "Woo, this shot is gonna be perfect for POG's new ad campaign!" He mused, giggling to himself.

Just as he was about to take that perfect shot, something gigantic appeared on his lense. "A-a flying Wailord?!" The cerulean-haired youth blurted out, almost dropping his phone in his shock. His Meowth, Maddie, that had been napping on his shoulder stirred and let out a big yawn. "This is outrageous! I'll have no stupid whale photobombing me!" Rico angrily shook his fist in the air.

Practically fuming, he ran down to the ground floor with the speed of a cartoon character, and then barged out of the department store, a trail of smoke coming off behind him. "Where did that Wailord go? I wanna have a word with it!" He spat, stomping his way around the bustling crowd.

That is, until he ran into . Now that was a face he probably would have seen before back at the HQ. Those scars were hard to miss, after all. "Oh, hi! Fancy meeting you here, uuuuuhh..." He squinted and clicked his fingers repeatedly, trying to remember what his fellow Rocket's name was.
//rocket gang
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 0:48:08 GMT
nina larson Avatar
it was much too loud to catch rico’s outburst, and there was too much going on for her to witness the remarkable blur of him as he zipped down the stairs. she didn’t notice him at all, until he was right there in front of her. she blinked, eyes squinting a little as she tried to place where she knew him from—and what name to give him.

oh. yeah. the submarine. cafeteria, maybe?

”nina,” she finally said, offering a small smile. she wasn’t used to running into other rockets out in public whom she hadn’t been introduced to. this was exhilarating, if not a little stressful.

”and um...”she didn’t want to be rude. oh well. not like he’d remembered her name if they'd ever met. ”who are you?”

close tab

played by

Kost

Bass
he/him
March 24
Virbank City, Unova
Bisexual
POG social media
Grunt
15 height
15 height
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ricobass
Rico Bassanello
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 9:43:01 GMT
Rico Bassanello Avatar
"Nina, Nina..." The blue-haired man repeated the name, trying to commit it to memory. "A pretty name for a pretty lady!" He gallantly remarked, winking at her and flashing a smile of sparkling teeth.

Speaking of things that sparkled, Maddie seemed interested in the shiny jewel that dangled from the woman's ankle. Climbing down from her master's shoulder, the feline Pokémon approached Nina and started pawing at the moonstone charm, very much like a cat.

"The name's Rico." The man introduced himself in turn, before cupping a hand around his mouth. "Though I use the name Bass in my other job." He discreetly added.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 15:28:00 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

text to : WHO?[break][break]

jk. niko knows who is just because he's seen her on the telly before. she's a famous singer and gym leader, right? wait, he needs to be sure, so he decides to ask while they're in the taxi on their way over to lilycove.[break][break]

" is that singer, right?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-trubbish"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 16:00:38 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Free concert? That screamed Jessica Black's name. She loved free entertainment, and she had heard (and seen) 's performances on TV and other social media platforms before.

To see her in person... for free? Hell yeah!

She and were grateful that the gang was able to take care of the baby while they left, because she had a feeling carrying around a fussy baby at a loud concert would definitely be a mood killer for a lot of people. Not to mention, he needed all the rest and care he could get.

Her thumbs pressed letters on her phone as she texted back, humming excitedly as she sent a message about them heading that way.

"Babe. You can't tell me you don't know who Melody Miro is. But you're right. She is that singer. She's really good!" she chirped, looking up at him with an excited look in her eyes.

Jessie flipped her ponytail over her shoulder, wiggling excitedly in her new dress that seemed perfect for the warm evening.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,253 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 17:51:18 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

"Well I WAS getting my face painted so people couldn't spot me so easily. But it seems like xander had to go." she pouts as she watches him walking off. [break][break]

Damn he has a nice ass. [break][break]

She turns her attention fully over to and . "They aren't my kids you doofus. But they are kids I've seen have a lot of potential for becoming gym leaders or more once they're older." she says as she puts her hands together "This is and her partner pokemon Reiner. That over there is and his partner Beheyeem. They've both earned my badge from when I was a gym leader." she says freely showering them with praise. [break][break]

"And this is Matias, his partner is virizion. They're both really flashy and fast. That's kyle and his partner is Terrakion, they're both big dumb jocks." she laughs as she wanted to try getting a rise out of Kyle. "Thanks for showing up you guys, I really appreciate it. Hoenn needs a little something to distract them given what's happening with the big ol rock." she says pointing up to the sky as Dahlia recently did a story with HNN and the meteor.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,443 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 19:13:37 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo giggled, being referred to as Melody’s child. He was pretty sure they didn’t look anything alike, according to what he heard about her appearance.

Hideo raised his hand, waving towards the pair as introduced him. His Beheeyem also waved (his motion matching Hideo’s exactly), though his Ambipom squished her face against his once more. “Don’t forget my Ambipom too,” Hideo added, earning a hair-ruffle from the large monkey.

Still, it slowly dawned on him who was in front of him right now: , one of the members of the Elite Four. And , the Champion.

Yes, there was an Elite Four member right in front of him.

But there was also the Champion here! In the flesh! Hideo’s attention was solely on Kyle, the boy’s cheeks reddening as he was in awe. He didn’t even know what a Terrakion was, but he was pretty sure it was some kind of dog, knowing Kyle’s reputation.

A moment passed as he didn’t know what to say; his mouth opened, but no words came out. Should he ask what it’s like to be Champion? How many times he’s had to save the region? What he was doing all the way in the festival?

No. Instead, Hideo uttered a few other choice words.

I’m gonna be Champion one day!

Smooth.

@spaghetti spilling time
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 20:52:50 GMT
nina larson Avatar
pretty. it was maybe the first time she’d heard it since the accident. @onyx ’s words echoed in her head, briefly, like the whisper of a demon, but it rolled off her shoulder and she gave a small smile anyways. instead of a thank you, she merely acknowledged, ”mm.”

at the batting of the charm at her ankle, she looked down. ”oh. hi there.” long nails with a baby pink sheen shuffled at it. ”pspsps.”

bi-colored eyes looked back up at rico. or... bass. what was his other job? was it rocket, or was he talking about something else?

”so...” what was another way to ask without being nosy? he face pinched a tiny bit, curiosity thinly veiled. ”should i call you rico, or bass?”

close tab

played by

Kost

Bass
he/him
March 24
Virbank City, Unova
Bisexual
POG social media
Grunt
15 height
15 height
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ricobass
Rico Bassanello
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 14:32:01 GMT
Rico Bassanello Avatar
The Meowth drew closer to Nina's hand, purring and headbutting her slender, well-manicured digits. It then batted its big, catty eyes curiously at the noises that came from the lady's phone. "Nyaaah?" It meowed questioningly, as if to ask why she wasn't answering those messages she got from her friends.

Meanwhile, Rico seemed to have finally noticed her Alolan Vulpix, crouching on his knees and reaching out to pet its lovely, snow-white fur. "You can call me Rico when we're having fun, and Bass when we're doing business. That way it's nice and simple." He replied to the scarred woman, drawing a quick 'R' in the air with the tip of his finger. "Or are you here for business right now? I'm always up to commit some felonies!" He added, half joking.
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 21:50:35 GMT
nina larson Avatar
nina scratched the top of the meowth’s head briefly before being prompted to check her phone.

”oh, yeah. thanks.”

she looked down at the most recent text from , responding: ok lmk when u get here, and to : ?

vulpix had been distracted by the massive crowd, and nearly startled at the hand that descended upon it for pets. a wide, sparkling gaze was cast back up at rico, with a coo, ”vul?”

nina couldn’t help but smile at his explanation.

”uh, nope. not here for felonies, ricoi was just here to get some jewelry resized, and i walked outside to... this... on a flying wailord.” she gestured in the direction of the spectacle. she was starting to think that, for someone with a good enough imagination, there was nothing fame and fortune couldn’t make a reality. “honestly, i don’t understand how this is happening.”

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 3:56:06 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"well i'm excited. it's been a while since i've been to a concert."[break][break]

actually, when was the last time he'd been? he can't even remember. maybe when he was still with ?[break][break]

their taxi soon arrives and niko is the first to push out. he stumbles into lilycove and is quick to look around before pulling out his phone to text :[break][break]

WHERE YOU AT

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-trubbish"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kost

Bass
he/him
March 24
Virbank City, Unova
Bisexual
POG social media
Grunt
15 height
15 height
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ricobass
Rico Bassanello
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 13:17:52 GMT
Rico Bassanello Avatar
"Woo, look at those pretty eyes!" Rico mused, while jovially petting Vulpix's icy mane. They seemed to mutually get along with each other's Pokémon. Perhaps the two of them had more in common than just being members of the same shady organization.

Upon hearing 's name, a deep scowl marred his handsome countenance. "Now I remember! I was about to give that stupid whale a piece of my mind! How dare he get in the way of my perfect shot!" He ranted with angry, pupil-less eyes and a mouth filled with sharp, triangular teeth. His vengeful, if a bit cartoony fury was juxtaposed by Maddie's continuous purring as Nina gently scratched the top of her head.
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 23:50:16 GMT
nina larson Avatar
vulpix seemed to appreciate the compliment, leaning into ’s petting. meanwhile, nina’s phone pinged again with ’s text. she sent back:
glosse jewelers next to a pizza place
she was close enough. she would see him coming and meet him there. after a moment, she texted again,
i have a friend w me :D
looking back to rico, her fingers returned to idly scratching the top of the meowth’s head. she was taken aback then by his rage.

the perfect shot? 

”oh.” was rico a hitman? her eyes went a little wider and her lips pursed awkwardly. ”sorry that happened.

”sooo... are you bass right now?

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 21:56:33 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie followed him, shaking her head as he texted Nina in all caps with a rather ridiculous question. However, she took Niko by the hand and began to lead him away, toward the festival and to find their following gang member and friend.

She even peered over to see Nina's reply when she texted him back.

"Oh, we're not too far. Let's go."

It wasn't long before they were at the place Nina told them about. Jessie looked around before spotting her, smiling and waving.

"Niiiiiinaaaaaa!"
close tab

played by

Kost

Bass
he/him
March 24
Virbank City, Unova
Bisexual
POG social media
Grunt
15 height
15 height
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ricobass
Rico Bassanello
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 12:43:09 GMT
Rico Bassanello Avatar
"Being Bass? In a place like this, with so many eyewitnesses around? That would be suicide!" Rico retorted. He may have been a bit foolish at times, but he wasn't an idiot. Then again, he had earlier suspected of being on a mission in a busy, bustling event like this. "Besides, I don't have to be Bass to snap some lovely pictures of the Tree of Life."

Before he could elaborate further, Nina was greeted by a very excited, very loud . Maddie shirked back, wary of this newcomer, while Rico raised a puzzled eyebrow. "Is she your friend?" He wasn't sure if he had met that woman back at the Rocket HQ. Her look wasn't as recognizable as Nina's. It was best to exercise caution in case she was a civilian.
//rocket gang