ENERGETIC EGGSTRAVAGANZA (MEMBER-LED EVENT)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 18:28:47 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni just happened to be out shopping at the Lilycove Department Store when the whole parade decided to interrupt her walk across the town. She couldn’t decide if she was annoyed or impressed by the sheer volume of pokemon the Gym Leader had utilized to make this happen.

Toni couldn’t remember seeing this advertised, but for the sheer number of people that suddenly sprouted out of nowhere, it must have been.

With a single shopping bag slipped over her forearm, she stepped forward, venturing into the crowd to get a better feel for the springtime festivities. A small yelp at her feet caused her to pause and turn around, “Watch where you’re stepping,” she snapped at the person who stepped on the Shinx’s tail. The cat turned, hair rising as a hiss seeped through its bared teeth.

@open
outfit

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 19:32:56 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp was setting up his little stall when did her grand entrance.

He squinted as glitter flooded the streets.

"That better be biodegradable." Was muttered to no one in particular. There were enough microplastics in the ocean, thank you! (He had faith it was, Melody always seemed like she had a good head on her shoulders.) But still, he hummed, finishing putting out water and snacks. They were freebies, for people who couldn't afford the more expensive things being sold. Didn't want anyone to overheat, after all!

Attached was his own little flyer advertising a small event he would be hosting next month- the Hoenn Cultural Festival. It would be here in Lilycove, too, but up at the museum. A much smaller event. But! People could maybe get his Gym Badge!

His Smeargle, Captain, and his Riolu, Skipper, were dressed up and dancing to the music on the booth. Temp paused in handing a passing child a water and snack when there were a few explosions. Was that... an Egg Bomb?
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,497 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 3:00:51 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The parade is BUSY, and once again the man is stuck working for the worst of the worst. The VIP section. Specifically shadowing some of the more famous reporters, from HBS and HNN's own . However, he'd lost track of Penelope with her rapid running around eager to get her scoops. The same erratic behavior she'd shown the fun fair. He'd sent her a short text to meet up or at the very least CHECK IN at some point. Just so he didn't get totally screwed at work. [break][break]

The other one? "Mr. Finch?!" he asked as he finished sending his text to make sure he still had eyes on the other VIP. This was fine. You know what- fine. He had other work to do- like make sure whoever's pokemon was acting up and launching EGG BOMB's all over the place would cut it out. "Put them back in the ball already-!" he hissed, looking around for the source.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 3:19:34 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lana"]

While a parade and large crowds WOULD FEEL overwhelming, Ruslan had eagerly asked his two only friends to join him to walk the event. He'd thought of it as a good way to catch up and...well, selfishly, he'd hoped for the moral support. [break][break]

He felt awkward, despite living in the city, to step out of his own home and join such a large celebration. But...it'd be fun! He had to just hope for the best. And for a while, it kind of was! As he followed the crowds he kept checking his texts with and to see where they were at before eventually parking himself on a street light facing towards 's parade float. [break][break]

The storm of flowers that filled the air was entrancing, and Garbage Baby found himself quiet as he clung to Lana's shoulder looking up. Despite the weight, the youth didn't seem all too bothered. After a moment he decided it was probably best to call Calvin and check to see where he was at. Nagi seemed more used to the city. Calvin might be just as lost and awestruck as he was. He dialed with his other phone waiting for him to pick up. As soon as it did he'd say, "Hey! The float is passing right by me! I'm standing on a lamp post on the corner as it turns."

[break][break]

+
[break][break]

[newclass=.lana]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lana b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.lana]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 7:22:23 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

It didn’t take too long for news to travel through the grapevine—

To be fair it was Walter of all people who’d contacted them, asking if they were both free to come by and keep a certain Mr. Solo occupied.

(Of course, the butler had also requested that the two keep quiet about it, so it wasn’t so obvious he had assistance in the matter.)

Now the problem was—who was going to take care of the kids? Since this was a festival down at Lilycove…

Moment she heard what Walter had asked Amor to wear, though, she couldn’t believe it at all. So of course she had to make tracks and see this extremely rare phenomena herself, yelling something at to ‘hurry the hell up’ and to ‘either bring the kids or ask our moms to watch them’ before taking the express Gardevoir down and out to Lilycove where the thing was taking place.

And right when she appeared (after recalling her Gardevoir to rest back in its containment unit)—

Holy crap that was a lot of people. Where would she even start—aha.

Not everyone had long white hair and stood pretty tall, so there was that.

“Hey, Amor!” she called out, waving furiously, an attempt to get his attention.

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
389 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 17:39:29 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]
[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

For the Future we lost, and the Future we can yet save!

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

The little girl upon Gerald’s shoulders finally got her fill with the fancy music and sensory stimuli. It was time to move on. Alas, maybe it was too late. As something flew by. Wait is that an egg? The egg was glowing. His eyes opened wide, and he began to run as quickly as he could in the crowd, a second or two later he heard the loud sound of an Egg Bomb, explosion. He felt how its content splattered out into the air hitting him and probably some others.
[break][break]
“Are you okay?” He asked his little sister, once they got far enough away from the eggstatic-terrorist.
[break][break]
She nodded. “Yes. Almost didn’t get hit!” She spoke quietly. She was too high on the stimulus of the concert to think about the bruise she was probably about to get. “Why and who did that?” She asked.
[break][break]
“Don’t know. But I suppose they didn’t like the crowd?” Gerald replied, though it sounded more like a question than a fact. Either way, they would both be heading out to see the rest of what this festival had to offer.

[break][break]
OOC: Gerald is open for interactions if anyone wants to.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap
@

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 21:41:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 As usual, Eva found herself volunteering as a medic for the spectacular event had put together. The small doctor would be easy to lose in the crowd if it wasn’t for the bright red vest with MEDIC stamped on the back. The Gallde wore a similar vast, carrying around her medical pack just in case.

“I whole heartedly agree!” she smiles, dipping out from behind Temp’s booth, “Last thing we need is more of that floating around our oceans,” Eva stepped into full view, quickly inspecting the water and snacks he had laid out on his table, “After the last festival I had a long talk with the committee about fireworks and floating lanterns. Hopefully they actually listened.”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 22:34:12 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
so suddenly appearing behind Temp startles him, but he just gives her a big smile when he realizes who it is. A water and a little baggie of trail mix is offered to the woman and her Gallade.

"Hey! Nice to see you here, dude!" Temp nods before he really registers what she says, then frowns a bit.

"Man, we've went to bat about that stuff for years. Maybe if someone other than Pacifidlog raises a fuss they might listen." It's frustrating but true. His town and their concerns had generally been ignored long before Rocket had been a problem in Hoenn. Since he had been made Gym Leader it was a little better, at least. "You should come to the Cultural Festival next month!" Since he was here to shill that, after all. Also, it was a nicer topic to chat about.

"We're showcasing all kind of cool stuff. I'm even going to be giving out my badge in a special contest! Plus," He lowered his voice and wiggled his brow at the other, as if it was a big secret. "free food."
close tab

played by

harvest

cal
he/they
twenty
july 13
oldale
bisexual
trainee ranger
cadet
born to gaze into night skies
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calvin
calvin brenner
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 1:12:03 GMT
calvin brenner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxblCAL"]

Calvin had never seen something so grand. The lights and the noise could be almost overwhelming if he weren't so damn excited by everything going on around him, petals and confetti falling against his shoulders and the palms of his hands reaching out to brush against whatever he could get his hands on. Streusel similarly zipped around, staying close to his trainer but ultimately just as awestruck as Calvin— Though they had visited cities since becoming a Ranger, nothing had ever happened like this. He barely notices his phone buzz against his hip where he's tucked it into the pocket of his jacket for safe keeping, pulling it out and answering the phone.

[break][break]"Where?" He questions into his phone, suddenly very aware of where he is. Granted, it's hard to miss a giant Wailord, so he's not sure why he's having as much trouble as he is with finding his childhood best friend— Until he sees it in the distance, careening down the street. "Aw, shit, okay, let me—" He gives his Flapple a gentle bop on the head to get his attention, and races off into the direction he thinks Ruslan is in, a grin splitting his face as he spies him and Garbage Baby in the distance. He hits end call on his phone, sliding it back into his pocket.

[break][break]"Lanuhhhhhh," He says exaggeratedly, just barely stopping himself from crashing into the other man, hopping slightly in place with his boundless excitement. His eyes get caught on the lights, getting distracted by it all momentarily before returning to the present. "This is so cool! You didn't tell me things like this happened!" He enthuses, his cheeks beginning to hurt with the force of his grin. He then looks around, suddenly remembering Lana mentioning somebody else showing up. "Oh, yeah, where's...?"

[newclass=.blboxblCAL]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxblCAL b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
webnovelist / council assistant
civilian
if desire is the heart’s intransigent verb.
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 16:28:15 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
watson trots just ahead nagi, round eyes bright as he takes in the myriad sights and sounds around them — and occasionally tugging on the harness in a wordless demand to go faster! faster!.

nagi, useless and whipped when it comes to his pokemon, obliges.

"left here," he says, eyes on he pin he'd used to mark out their meeting location on his map, slipping his way through the crowd without raising his gaze. swerve, tug. "fine, but if we get lost, it's on you."

he's still figuring out the least crowded path towards their destination, when watson shoots forward and almost yanks his arm out of its socket.

"watson!" his voice comes out high-pitched and choked — and its only years of practice navigating through the tourist throngs in lumiose city that keeps him from turning the street into a pile of pedestrian bowling pins.

he stumbles to a halt in front of lana and an unfamiliar, green-haired boy. watson, running gleefully between and , and chirping up at their pokemon, is the happiest, loudest squeaky-toy in the street. nagi shrugs helplessly, and lets him be.

"thanks for the invite, lana." as he greets lana, nagi makes sure to wave at garbage baby, too, before turning to . "you're..." — he pauses for a moment, mentally going through the messages lana sent, before coming at last to a name — "... cal...vin?"

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2022 18:16:05 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
His lips parted to reply to , but interrupted him before he spoke. The idol knew the little girl from the sound of things. A fan, maybe?

Xander went to speak but again found himself interrupted. This time by Miss Miro. That's cool. He didn't want to introduce himself or anything. The redhead rubbed at the back of his neck, "Nice to meet you, Eris." he nodded, the awkward makings of a partial smile curling the right corner of his mouth.

"She might be exaggerating a little, but Melody knows her stuff. If she says your talented, you're talented."

When arrived, Xander nodded before remembering the boy couldn't see. "Uh, hey, Hideo. Keep my badge nice and clean?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 9:40:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
unaware of literally anything and everything that has happened in this event so far, matias shows up fashioniably late with the other third of the sword of justice and his good friend .

"you know, i think next time i'll tell you the event starts an hour earlier than it really is. that way we'll arrive on time."

not that matias actually cares much, but it's just funny to egg the champion on.

speaking of eggs, an EGG BOMB explodes behind them. he turns to see it being thrown by his very own chansey.

"you bitch."

chansey flips them off.

"come on. i think melly's performing now."

and seeing how she's the last member of their threesome, they have to support her.

ENTERING THE CONCERT
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 10:44:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle already missed her new year party on lilycove due to other personal plans. he can't bring himself to miss this one too since doing it consecutively might be obvious.

"yeah, you should probably do that." kyle tells matias on the topic of waking him up. "i would've been sleeping until now normally."

the jab isn't taken in its teasing context by the champion. he's aware of his faults so it appeared to just be matias pointing out the obvious. it goes over his head, mostly because he just woke up.

he yawns, and then takes a sip of coffee, which was hardly a drink one would bring to a concert.

matias explodes from the egg bomb from a chansey that might as well be named norman or something. kyle watches it without reaction besides taking a long sip of his coffee. at least then he'll have an excuse for not reacting.

"should we, like, look for her, or just greet her after it's done."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 11:33:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
mirroring kyle's odd choice of a concert drink is matias with his cup of iced tea. it's really hot here so he needs it to cool down.

"i think she would want us to greet her."

that seems like the polite thing to do, right?

"plus if we greet her after it's done, she might accuse us of coming late and missing her concert."

the crafty bitch.

ENTERING THE CONCERT
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 19:25:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"did she even give us backstage passes?" he asks. "how are we supposed to greet her unless she's not on the backstage?"

caffeine did little to jog his head. one of the effects of having coffee as a drink of choice was that it starts being less effective on waking him up. regardless, it wasn't to say it was useless.

the easy solution comes to kyle as he takes out his phone and angles it higher to go against the glare of the sun.

"let's just send mel a snapchat." the phone captures the image of kyle and matias with the concert on the background. "there."

he quickly finds her number on his contacts, trying to send the image to her phone. "should we just blow her phone up with selfies while we're at it?" he asks matias as he touches up the picture with stickers and filters before sending it.