ENERGETIC EGGSTRAVAGANZA (MEMBER-LED EVENT)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,232 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 2:49:48 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]Energetic Eggstravanganza!

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

LILYCOVE CITY PARADE

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/612350982076235789/963268090383204352/U_English_Version.mp3[/player]
WARNING: LOUD

THE LILYCOVE PARADE

IT WAS A QUIET AND NORMAL DAY IN LILYCOVE CITY. Everything was as it should be. People were walking around enjoying themselves. People enjoying the amazing spring cleaning discounts of the Lilycove department store, others participating in the Lilycove contests in the contest hall and just life in general. [break][break]

Or at least it wouldn't remain that mundane in a few moments. [break][break]

The concert hall built by  began to shake? A path opened up from it and a Wailord let out a massive wail as it began to move  down it's path charted by the captain on top of it. The citizens of Lilycove clamored and rushed over to the beach to see the commotion and watch in awe at Melody's dazzling display. [break][break]

She rode atop of the Wailord who was outfitted with several gadgets and gizmos unleashing a feast for the eyes as they fired off their contents into the air, caking the city in a flurry of flowers and and confetti. [break][break]

"HELLO LILYCOVE CITTTTYYY!" Melody shouted as the speakers on the back of the Wailord carried her voice beyond the city limits. As the crowd cheered and roared her name back to her. She grinned as much as she could as pure joy coursed throughout her entire body. [break][break]

It was then that she began to sing a new song as the debut of her new album ushered in the new season. her song tilted U. [break][break]

[break][break]

A FLOOD of melody's Pokémon burst out from her gym, decorating the town in flowers, the fire types setting up beautiful fire lights, the fighting types using their physical prowess to set up stands for people to then man and sell different items. The psychic Pokémon? Well they all gathered on the beach and unleashed their psychic powers to cause the Wailord Melody was standing on to actually start flying, causing her music to spread across the city as she reached new heights metaphorically and physically. She descended upon the crowds as her psychic Pokémon assisted her in coming down as the music continue to play. [break][break]

it was clear, Melody had set up AN ENERGETIC EGGGSTRAVANGANZA!

EXPLANATION

Hi guys![break][break]
So! This mini player event is basically one mega thread where a bunch of people can come together and enjoy Melody's concert she's putting on! But if mega threads are too intimidating for you then that's alright! Feel free to break off into your own threads with a partner and have some battles! Enjoy some festival stuff! OR HELL, JUST FUCKIN PEEPOVIBE. [break][break]

My goal behind this entire event is just to give characters who may not normally meet a chance to unite and maybe get some endeavors done! This parade is a festival celebrating the seasons changing to spring and give a festival aesthetic as I know some of you enjoyed previous festival styled events. If you have any questions let me know on discord! [break][break]

SIDENOTE: If you play a League canon, Melody would have previously notified your character and given you a chance to set something up on the site in order to boost the attention this would garner if you have an idea you wish to do during the festival![break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

PARTICIPATING IN THIS MEMBER-LED EVENT, will allow your character to redeem the following reward in the SITE SHOP. Be sure to note that it is from the Energetic Eggstravaganza event. Participation in this event thread or in a spin-off thread using this festival as a setting will count for redemption.[break]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 2:26:47 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
knew how to put on a show, Xander give her that. He watched from amongst the crowd as she performed. The new song a feast for the ears.

As the idol lifted into the sky, he stepped away to one of the stands being erected, bag full of art supplies sliding from his shoulders. Social gatherings like this weren't usually Xander's thing, but he owed Melody a favor.

Never again would he call her bald.

Setting up his paints quickly, Xander cupped his hands and shouted to the crowd.

"Face painting! Get your face painted here!."
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,232 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 22:19:42 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She had managed to slip away from the performance as the song began to play on a loop and the waillord eventually landed in the water safely to continue playing music for everyone. [break][break]

She managed to teleport away via her gardevoir and joined everyone in the festivities, using a disguise to throw people off. She wanted to make her rounds to see who was around and who else did she spot besides none other than ? She was a little surprised he showed up but ecstatic none the less. She approached him with her hoodie up "Yo! Xan!" she exclaimed to get his attention. [break][break]

"Mind helping me out a bit with face paint to hide me from the crowd?" she asked curiously as she went over to the spare chair and awaited to see if she could get her face painted. Her Maractus wobbled over to her side and swayed from side to side as she watched the two interact, waiting for Melody to dance with her.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 14:21:09 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
Penelope loved being stationed in Lilycove. First, its a beautiful costal city that makes every day feel like a mini vacation. Second, the food options are to die for! Pebble's Pizzaria is quite literally a gift from Arceus himself. Third, and most important, its where former gym leader lives.

No matter the day, time, or event, she was known for throwing the most extravagant parties. And, of course, that meant one thing in particular for Penelope: people of importance always flock there like moths to a flame.

Decked out in a white, floral pattern sundress, the journalist had already made her way into the crowd, eyes hungry for a target.

She'd be a fool to miss out on a lucky egg of an opportunity like this.
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 17:26:56 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Felix was never the party type. Even in Highschool, during his peak season of sociability, he went to three, maybe four parties? But, despite that fact, here he was, at the largest gathering the season had to offer. Why? Well, the answer was simple:

Wearing a pair of beige shorts, a white undershirt, and an opened up mustard yellow short sleeved button down, the man strolled into the growing crowd of people with Ileana in tow. "Hold my hand, so we don't get separated," He had suggested prior to entering the swarm of onlookers. And, since then, their hands have been firmly clasped together. Just like before.

After a few minutes of shifting through the maze of people, Felix found themselves a decent clearing to settle into.

"What do you think?" He asked, gesturing to the parade of colors that was splashed around them, "It's a little much, but it's...nice-ish"

@tag

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,015 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 18:14:15 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
greyson had respectfully declined the invitation to make more of a show of his arrival, but had accepted to come nevertheless. the streets were crowded with dozens and many of the once speedy thoroughfares became bogged down under the chaos.

he sighs, reaching to thumb the dark blue comfey around his wrist. large gathering spiked his anxiety, though he'd been better about it since his promotion to gym leader; it never quite went away, though.

greyson did anything he could to take his attention away from it, his nervous gaze flitting from one unfamiliar face to the next in search of someone who he recogni-

there!

a small frame, a beautiful sundress, and a river of scarlet. it had only been for a second, but he certainly wouldn't mistake that profile. with a nervous, budding excitement that he couldnt place - nor was he looking to do a deep dive introspection right now - he pushes his way through the crowd and after he.

when greyson finally catches up, his lips part into a mischievous grin.

"...looking for something?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 18:20:32 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lovelike"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","subtxt"]WE'LL NEVER MAKE IT BEFORE DAWN

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

It was a debt from all the time that they had missed together while he had been in Kanto. Even though Jayden had tried to explain to the other that it had nothing to do with him. An assignment was an assignment. But of course, wasn't having it.

[break][break]'You owe me.'

[break][break] Well, there was no arguing with Mint Frost after all. Even if he really didn't like big crowds. Or loud music. Or people.

[break][break] Jayden waded through the crowd of people, trying to look for that familiar wash of cerulean hair. His Shuppet skated forward with a menacing cackle, cutting straight through and playing pranks on the occasional unfortunate soul. Soda splashed by his feet that Jayden quickly skirted around as the Shuppet caused one girl to shriek, and another boy to yell at the disappearing ghost. Jayden paid them no mind, he was on a mission.

[break][break] Now, where was he?

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"] tagged for [break]
date w/ mint ^_^

[newclass=".lovelike"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike"]--accent:#6b3fbc; --speech:#966dff[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .top"]background:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/964532912861118535/unknown.png); background-size:cover; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .subtxt"]text-align:center; margin-top:-48px; color:var(--accent); font:45px/35px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #7dbdff, -2px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main"]color:#fff; font:11px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .textbox"]padding: 40px 50px 30px; border: 1px solid #222; font:12px/14px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:-0.1px; color: #fcfcfc; text-transform: lowercase; } .lovelike .textbox a { color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase!important; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:10px 'Consolas'!important; padding:20px 0px 10px 40px; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom .drop"]height:0px; width:20px; background:#fff; position:absolute; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike:hover .bottom .drop"]height:50px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes span"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes a"]color:inherit!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes b"]color:#121212; font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .fa-crow"] padding-right:5px; font-size:14px; border-right:10px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.5); [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500i,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 20:24:32 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]crowds have slowly become the bane of her existence. they're suffocating, with limbs shoved into places they shouldn't be and the telltale sensation of paranoid panic crawling into her skin. and maybe this was a bad idea but extended the invite and she couldn't just say no.

besides... it's not all that bad. a quick glance down at their joined hands ends with a fond smile and a relieved sigh.

guides them through the masses. a little hole in the crowd opens up enough for them to slip though. and somehow, his grip doesn't fall away. she squeezes his hand gently, half reassuring and mostly affectionate.

"it's cute," she murmurs back. too many people, sure, but the colors are plentiful and they blend together well. music from melody's new album filters in around them as chatter from other attendees rises in volume. she steps a little closer to felix, almost tucking herself into his side in the process. "lots of people, though."

and without missing a beat, she's turning her head to peer up at him.

"i'm a little surprised you said yes," she comments. her smile dips its toes into teasing territory, then. "i was prepared to get on my knees and beg."

eggy-stravaganza

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,754 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 0:22:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]colours and sounds fill the street
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]a beautiful eggstravaganza
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]You can't hide forever.
[break][break]
Simple dresses sway in the light winds as she dances through the streets, her hands carefully intertwined with Reiner's mane as he leads her through the crowd. Her voice melts into the sea of noise, notes hummed at intervals to match the flowing melody. At least, until she spies a certain familiar face hiding in plain sight.
[break][break]
"What are you doing, Miss Melody? And uhm, hi mister stranger! I'm Eris! And this here is Reiner!" Her excitement bleeds into her hug for the Luxray, small giggles upon her lips when he returns the gesture with a nudge of his own. "Nice to meet you! And see you I guess??"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 2:33:14 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
It'd already been 5 minutes since she had arrived and she had yet to see ONE significant face. Rocking from her heels to her tippy-toes, the woman's eyes continued to hungrily scan the crowd for a hint of familiarity, or at the very least, a story worth capturing.

That's when she noticed her-- . The league's head scientist.

Penelope's lips wiggled into a greedy grin. This could a serious hit! And, combine that with what she already had in the shop, there was HNN-destroying potential in the air! But, these fluttering emotions of excitement had their drawbacks attached to them, as her once sturdy legs began to meld and mesh into each other, and she could feel herself stumbling back in response.

"Shit shit shit," She cursed out loud. A look of unease creased her face as she wobbled a couple of steps backward, until...

thud.

Her back was pressed hard against a solid, warm wall. A wall with a familiar voice to it.

"...looking for something?"

Instead of turning around, or jumping away, Penelope simply looked back up at the man, a wide smile now lighting her face. "Yeah. You."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,015 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 3:42:35 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"unmf". he says in a weak grunt, hands reaching up to grab her at the shoulders and keep her steady.

"me?" eyes widen involuntarily in surprise before he recovers, and then they're narrowing in an amused suspicion as he looks down at her, "you sure you aren't interested in over there? i can make an introduction, if you want?" his lips quirk up into a smirk, flicking to look at the scientist, then back at penny.

"it's good to see you again, though." he admits, smiling finally himself, "you look great." there's only a small flush that rises in his cheeks this time.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 4:03:52 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
"You caught me." Her smile widens. Without wasting another second, the woman took a step away, then spun back around to face him. During that, Greyson just-so-happened to mention the magic words of: 'introduce. you."

Instantly, her face lit up and the space between them vanished (yet again). "SERIOUSLY??" She squeaked, face nearly pressed up against his. Though, this flash of enthusiasm was only temporary, as she was reminded of the gigantic man that stood beside the scientist. Their relationship wasn't clear, but...

"Mmm. She looked a bit busy though..."

And she didn't want her first impression to go to waste. Taking a step back, she took a moment to gnaw at the pros and cons of the situation. So much so that his compliments completely flew over her head.

"Another time, maybe." She shrugged. "What're you doing here, by the way? I didn't think this would be your type of scene, no offense."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,015 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 4:30:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
he can't help but laugh at the mischievous grin that creeps up her lips, so full of life; so care free. it silences into a startled, nervous chuckle as she closes the distance. suddenly all too aware of their proximity again...

"uh, yeah," he says on the proverbial back foot now, "me and illie are good friends." it didn't matter, however, she too saw the man at her side and their... physical connection. he'd probe her on it later, he promises.

greyson could only nod and understand her reasoning, turning from the other duo and back to penny. he breathes out a quick chuckle. "no offense taken, really." this wasn't his type of scene. "just trying to get more face time now that i've taken such a public position," his natural smile shifted into an almost uneasy one, but he quickly lifts it back up, "what about you?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 4:54:39 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
They were good friends, huh. Noted.

She nodded at his response. It made sense. A gym leader couldn't exactly stay locked away forever, especially given the current state of affairs.

When he spun the question back to her, Penelope only shrugged. "Inspiration. But..." She gave the crowd another look. "There doesn't seem to be anything out there right now."

A shame, but ah well, there was nothing that could be done. Besides, at least she had company now.

"How's that going? 'Your rise to the top', I mean."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,015 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 5:10:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"inspiration?" there wasn't much to find here, despite the fanfare and the like. he tilted his gaze down again to look at her dress, then back up to her, recalling their first meeting. it'd given him no clue on what she does for a living, only insight into her personal interests and he'd been impressed with those.

but that begged the question — what was the inspiration for? he puts the thought on hold for a moment.

"my rise to the top, huh?" greyson raises an eyebrow, a glint in his eyes, "i'm trying not to drown in what i've got all the way down here, much less thinking about climbing." this one he says with a laugh, half-heartedly joking.

"really though, there's a lot of big names above me." he'd probably fought every single one of them by now, and greyson held little doubt they were deserving of their positions, "it'll be a hot minute before then, i think."

talking about himself always had the inevitable effect of making him feel strange; like being the center of attention was a thing he needed to share, and not dwell on too heavily. an idea spurred onto him.

"...are you hungry? i think i saw one of those food carts down the street." and away from the massive crowd, coincidently enough.