Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
cj's discount alts
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 0:42:20 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[googlefont=Raleway+Merriweather+Dosis]
CYGNE BOTHWELL,

romance plots: semi-open!
friend plots: open!
enemy plots: open!
LF: rocket advancement, strength gaining
based out of petalburg city
[break]
As someone who started as a character I literally just randomized out of a hat to get started on site Cyg is really turning into one of my powerhouses-- and the amount she’s developed in the month and a half I’ve been here is honestly astronomical. Originally, she was just a closet dissenter who disliked the League and working for a living, but after doing a couple Rocket missions and meeting some of the higher-ups we’ve discovered she has a secret thirst for power and a desire for respect. She wants to be somebody in the world, and not just exist in it.
[break][break]
As far as what I have working, I have a sort of kind of romance plot in the works with Cap/ , wherein Cyg is like “god damn it let me love you” and felix is like “what is your name again?” and it’s infuriating. She hates it but she loves it.
[break][break]
She and went on a speed date but Cyg feels Ana’s, like, entirely out of her league.
[break][break]
But I’m also down to develop other things as well if anyone has any ideas/dying desire to hook up with her.
[break][break]
Her closest friend on site is by far Scarlet’s ; she works for her at the flower shop and relocated from Mauville to Petalburg to work there. Right now she currently works at the front counter and helps with deliveries but Elisabeth is also going to be teaching her how to make poisons and stuff, eventually. She also has a pretty decent connection to Laika’s and Evan’s -- they bonded together during the SPECTRA exams and their Colonoscopy group remains pretty tight, at least from Cyg’s POV (theirs may differ).
[break][break]
For Rocket connections, she has bonded with over his weird obsession with Unown and also went ghost hunting with ; she has a lot of respect for them but their relationships will always be skewed because of the power difference in the org. She’s also done a mission with who more or less inspired her to want to be a Rocket beast someday.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
cj's discount alts
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 1:35:26 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
GUILLERMO MARCELIÑO

romance plots: closed!
LF: league/ranger advancement, gaining strength
based out of slateport, occ. fortree
[break]
Memo began his journey as a rough-around-the-edges ne’er-do-well that was into the music game and did Pokemon Rangering on the side; in his short trip thus far he’s completely 360’d into a lovestruck fool who has a too-big conscience and spends his time going on adorable, crazy adventures with his friends.
[break][break]
Fortunately (unfortunately?) for all involved Memo is entirely smitten with Ven’s . He loves everything about him and all he wants to do is take care of Alex for the rest of their natural lives.
[break][break]
As far as friends go, he keeps finding them in strange places. and he go on weird adventures like, every week. He helped (well, was present) during the Littleroot Fires, so that’s going to go… somewhere, I’m sure. His cousin is and they’re going to reconnect here, sometime, too.
[break][break]
Memo’s deep dark secret is he was basically disowned for his sexuality and grew up in a very conservative, strict family which was long on rules and short on actual affection.

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
cj's discount alts
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 1:46:42 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
CJ MIZIKAR

romance plots: open
LF:surviving, if not thriving
based out of transitory
[break]
Oh, CJ. What ever am I going to do with CJ. Heavy on heart and sometimes a bit short on brains, CJ is a licensed Pokemon Vet Tech who is currently doing fieldwork to advance in the Pokemon Biology field. Ideally someday they’d be a name for Pokemon Biology, evolution, and conservation, but right now, they’re just trying to make it through the day without being eaten by a shark or giving in to the horrendous manic-depressive beast that lurks in the back of their brain.
[break][break]
I have few ironed out plots for CJ. They have a crush on and they want to take hella care of him, but other than that, I guess I’m just sort of waiting to see what develops.
[break][break]
They took part in the Ranger Raids and helped destroy part of Mt. Pyre with , , , , and . Currently they’re assisting in Corsola Conservation research and also protecting bb turtles with .

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sy, Bless
He/Him
july 14
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
Himbo
Civillian
am i running out of lifelines?
awards
235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @symon
symon blessing
cj's discount alts
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 1:49:11 GMT
symon blessing Avatar
SYMON BLESSING

romance plots: semi-open
LF: retain his zest 4 life
based out of lilycove
[break]
Symon’s a down-home raised boy with a heart of gold. A gymnast through his youth, he was injured shortly before graduating highschool, lost his scholarships, and fell into a deep depression. Faced with the prospect of never going anywhere in life, he capitalized on his most outstanding commodity: his body. Stripping on the DL to put himself through school (business degree), he realized he actually really liked performing. His family found out and immediately kicked him out and cut all ties with him-- but Sy is very good at pretending he doesn’t care, and now he is lead dancer for a male revue show at the Lilycove Dept Store, as well as for hire for personal events. He's also done quite a bit of modeling, mostly underwear and swimwear.
[break][break]
Sy has a biiiiig crush on Socks’ , who is just dying to be smooched on (from Sy’s POV). We also tossed around potentially having dallied with in the past, but the seriousness/details haven’t been nailed down. Sy’s a good ol’ boy who swings both ways and loves to dote and be doted on, so he’d make a perfect addition to any family!
[break][break]
He’s bonded quite quickly with Scarlet’s , because they share a love of dance, freedom, and languages besides the spoken one. He’s also met and thinks they’re pretty cool.
[break][break]
It’s difficult for me to play a civilian character who is actually a civilian, but I’m really trying to do that with Sy. He likes cute Pokemon, working out, and his job; he has an OnlyFans and I know subscribes to it but other people are allowed to as well!

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cj's discount alts
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 1:58:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
RAINE NIKOLAI

romance plots: open!
LF: [redacted]
based out of transient
[break]
Raine is… more of an idea, than anything concrete. She’s so secretive that even I don’t know all her backstory details. She’s an astronomer, she’s very intelligent, she likes space and the darkness, and she’s got a very strong mom voice.
[break]
She has an OnlyFans that is subscribed to and I think that’s. That’s legit the only plot she has so far :sad_cowboy:

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
cj's discount alts
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 1:58:29 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
KEPLER BRUESHABER

romance plots: open!
LF: [redacted]
based out of rocket hq
[break]
God, Kepler is. Okay, so, Kep is an amazing, brilliant, groundbreaking physicist, with a focus on quantum mechanics. He is also a grubby little shitgremlin who never leaves his lab and survives solely on energy drinks and Doordash. He’s rude, he’s obstinate, he loves to argue-- loves to argue-- and is so, ungodly messy, like, his lab is a disaster zone. But he’s brilliant, and has published numerous studies and articles on quantum mechanics.
[break][break]
He was recruited by Rocket recently (so HMU, and every other science peepo, I wanna do his recruitment threads) and is literally just doing it because they pay him lots of money and occasionally listen to him.
[break][break]
He’s also very, very gay. He’s pretty secretive about this because he feels like most people dislike him or find him repulsive? It would be super coolio if someone were to teach him otherwise? :pleadtorb:

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
610 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
cj's discount alts
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 1:58:46 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
ONYX STRAUB

romance plots: mostly closed!
LF: just beat the shit out of everyone, including himself
based out of sootopolis
[break]
Onyx’s entire live revolves around his issues with mediocrity. He spent his youth essentially being boosted by his twin sister, Jett, and they went everywhere and did everything together and basically were a package deal. Everyone knew that if you invited one the other would come along. And Jett was always better at everything than Onyx, except for battling.

And then they met , a new dweeb who moved to their town and went to their school, and Andres kinda interjected himself into their group bc UNBEKNOWNST TO ONYX he was lonely and shit and just wnted to fit in. but andres decided to do battling as his thing too and eventually beat Onyx and Onyx hated that shit. Also, Jett died, and basically sent Onyx on this downward spiral of depression and self-loathing. He dropped out of school and wandered for a while but then joined up with Rocket and went to Kanto to beat the shit out of people for the Rocket name, and then got redeployed here.

Anyway he does meet Andres again and they have an enemies to lovers maybe thing going on, which is neat. But I’m also looking for fellow grubby bloody-knuckle Rockets for Onyx to bond with, little League Plebians to beat up, and anyone who may get along with my garbage son.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,046 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
cj's discount alts
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 12:40:21 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
droppin’ by to leave these emoji here: ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ (´ω`*)
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
cj's discount alts
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 15:26:24 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Hey hey hey - just wanted to say. Love writing with you - enjoying El and Cygne's interactions a bunch. I'm living for the vibes I get from Cygne of her trying her damnedest to be a good big-sister-in-not-quite-law for El, given Isaac being their older brother - all the while Cygne's dealing with, well, *gestures to everything immoral she's been up to*.

I'd honestly enjoy seeing them continuing to interact here and there even after the thread we got going ends (maybe something Rusted Shield related, if the poison ends up receding there? I def want to have El and reunite if that happens - and if Wanderer's down, I'd be down to have her be part of it too. Let the three of em be an entire-ass family :3)

Bonus points if the two of them can start being huge nerds at each other, or otherwise if El is once more left having a "oh god what" moment over Cygne casually dropping something Actually Kinda Concerning in the middle of a conversation.

<3 all in all though. Ceej Write Gud. Excited for more of it.
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
122 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
cj's discount alts
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 19:01:54 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[googlefont="Tangerine"][googlefont="Lato"][googlefont="Oswald"]
[attr="class","mainbox"]
[attr="class","innerbox"]
[attr="class","heading"] &&

[attr="class","subs"] acquaintances
[attr="class","content"]
Ryker is my assassin who struggles to connect with his emotions. So the fact she is being sarcastic would more than likely go over his head. I don’t really see him as being the tech type either so if he knew she was good at the type of stuff he would probably go to her to help him with any problems he’s having with technology.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".innerbox"]background-color:#fff;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"]friends?
[attr="class","content"]
While he’s not a ranger he is an officer so I could see their jobs sometimes overlapping. He’s also only a year younger than the other. I think having a friend like him would help him to loosen up, at least somewhat. I don’t see him loosing to much of that serious air. He’s dedicated to his job and is big on loyalty. So he’s the friend for life type usually. He’s slow to warm up to people though and even with his friends he doesn’t share everything preferring to shoulder everything alone.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"] acquaintances
[attr="class","content"]
I think this would be pretty similar to the plot with Cygne. Except without the technology problem. Fact is if he was rude to him Ryker wouldn’t be phased. Might not even realize that he’s being rude. I wouldn’t say he’s stupid but he definitely wouldn’t understand anything past what one would consider basic knowledge. Unless you’re talking about street smarts or survival because that is something he has in spades.

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"]frienemies /div]
[attr="class","content"]
Don’t think they would really see him as a friend but not an enemy either. So somewhere in between. Sage is civil at first but isn’t the type to take shit from anyone. So if Kep is rude to him he’ll be rude right back. He also struggles with trust and out of fear of defectors he keeps his identity hidden even among rockets by wearing a half mask that covers the top half of his face.

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"]friends
[attr="class","content"]
Smart people unite. Unsure if he has a civilian identity but if he does him and Axel could meet. A thirteen year old genius who often struggles with conversation. I could see them bonding over science. Or maybe he’s read his articles on quantum mechanics, since that definitely seems like something Axel would read. The type to think knowledge is power and that theirs is no such thing as knowing to much. Also has eidetic memory.

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"]acquaintances
[attr="class","content"]
If he gets a thrill from death then him and Ryker should interact. Ryker is an assassin so he kill’s people for a living. Since he can’t connect with his emotions and can only take them he doesn’t see himself as being anything but a weapon or a tool.

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"]colleagues
[attr="class","content"]
Noticed he’s the Ranger Captain out of Fortree. Ever currently lives in Fortree and while he’s willing to help out where ever he’s needed Memo would be the captain over him. He’s got his own dark secret that’s made him a bit jaded and distrusting of those around him. His own dark secret was that his father abused him for basically existing. This went off for sixteen years until his father lost custody of him and his grandparents gained custody of him. He’ll probably be stiff around him until he knows him. He already has a mentor in Josh Devlin but I’m open to other ranger related threads with Memo.

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
cj's discount alts
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 18:18:56 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
I'm way behind on posts and plots and such (thanks, life), but I would love to explore Ruby and 's relationship further. Dealing with spooky ghosts together was definitely a bonding experience (super-fun thread, by the way), but she kind of wants to blame him for Cerberus's "death" during Meteno. I still don't know how much of her memory of GG she'll retain, but their little reunion during it was the first familiar contact Ruby had in all those years, so that'll definitely further complicated her feelings.

I figure at some point, we could either get these two on another mission together or just do a social to try to iron out their relationship.

Also, we never did follow up on the serial killer thing with her and . Dunno if you're still interested in that, but I figured I'd bring it up.