pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
brown haired bitch trapped between two blond hotties
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 22:13:47 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp was bored.

Really. Really. Really bored.

The gash on his stomach made it hard to get around. Stitched up and out of danger he was still fucking sore. Most of his time after coming back from the infirmary had been spent laying in bed.

Poor having to help him go do something as simple as take a piss. It was dehumanizing and pathetic to not be able to do much on his own.

After practically begging his fiance, Temp had been granted a change of scenery: the couch! It had all the conveniences of the bed and less comfort but had the magic of being somewhere else in the house. He had been getting tired of looking at the bedroom's ceiling; sometimes it was to tiring even to sit up and watch TV.

Sprawled out, he sighed and pulled the blanket higher over himself. It was hot as hell outside but that meant Gav kept it an icebox inside. At least he had his canines to keep him company. Absolutely covered in dogs. Buried in them. Temp was basically in fluff heaven if you were into that sort of thing.

(It was sweet how all of them had been so careful and gentle to avoid stepping on his wounds.)

Sighing, he idly rubbed the fur of his Growlithe. Curled around him were also a Smeargle, multiple Eevee, at least one of every Eeveelution, multiple Lycanroc (not all of them his!), a Riolu, a Bolthund, a Mightyena, plus a few others that Yams is probably forgetting about.

The TV played some mind numbing mid day reality show.

"Hey, Cil!" He called, snuggling down further into his fluff pile. "Angela just came onto Micheal! You're missing Tabitha kicking her ass!" Didn't want his fiance to miss this very important development.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,416 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 22:26:33 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Visiting at his place of residence felt, in a word, intimidating.

The exact nature of that intimidation was something Elisabeth couldn't put her finger on precisely, except that every meeting she had with the man had been in his office, which seemingly radiated with Lugia's PRESSURE at all times. That didn't suggest a person who lived in a homey, cozy atmosphere; it suggested instead something bleak, impersonal, and efficient.

Even so, to be polite, Elisabeth had brought potted mint leaves as a homecoming gift. Fresh sprigs were lovely for brewing tea, and she knew already that it was the underboss's favored blend. If flowers would offend, at least this was functional enough to see use.

A cheery Sunkern sat on her shoulder, chirping at her encouragingly as she approached the door. Nerves inexplicably took hold of her for a moment -- that was right, wasn't Gavin also engaged?

She'd never met nor did she have a strong idea of what he was like, save for the fact that Gavin had chosen honeysuckle for him during the Palentine's Day events. Her mental image of him, based on what she assumed anyway, looked something like . Someone influential, witty, handsome, and likely with a subtle penchant for meddling.

Elisabeth had been given no reason to expect this from ; she simply had let her own imagination fill in the blanks.

"Hello?" A hand knocked on the door before Elisabeth stood back politely, awaiting entry. "It's Elisabeth."

[break]
[break]
[break]
Social Silliness ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 22:53:45 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Guilt rests heavy in Gavin's chest each time he looks at his partner. To know that behind the literal dogpile and the huddle of blankets were horrific, still-healing injuries indirectly caused by his own obsessions was no easy thing to ignore.

But Temp will not accept apologies, opting instead for the insistence that he'd do it again in a heartbeat.

It doesn't erase the guilt. That guilt leaves him doting. He's been offered some reprieve in the aftermath of Hoenn's Darkest Day with Walsh's appointment of his equals, spending as much time as he can spare at home with his fiancé and attending to his every need. It's hard, seeing him like this, but it's even harder to be away from him. He's probably driving his poor partner crazy.

At least a change in scenery seems to have lifted Temp's spirits. Gavin's in the kitchen fixing dinner when Temp calls out to him, but a knock at the door stifles his response. Who...? He wasn't expecting anyone, which makes him think Rocket.

"Just a sec, love. Someone's at the door."

He'd left his phone on the coffee table, so doesn't bother checking the doorbell camera. Instead, he opens the door to find himself face-to-face with newly-appointed admin Elisabeth; surprise registers briefly in the tilt of his brow before he dips his head in greeting.

"A social call, I hope." Behind his light tone is almost a plea. Don't let anything else be wrong. He'd offered a general invitation for the new admins to see the safehouse in the basement, and he's praying this has to do with that. "I was just finishing up with dinner." A glance over his shoulder, in the general direction of the living room. "My fiancé's home; if you don't mind, you're welcome to come in."

His nose twitches. "Is that mint?"

Should she accept the invitation, he'd gesture down the hall toward the living room.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 23:19:15 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
A knock on the door. Temp wrinkles his nose and turns down the television, if only a bit; when Gavin opens the door can likely still hear the sounds of reality tv violence. He laments, not for the the first time today, his own lack of mobility. Even when he ankle had been broken at least he had crutches. This was more just waiting for skin to stitch back together.

The mystery guest is a woman that Temp doesn't know. He still smiles, his usual kind and dopey grin, raising a hand to give a short wave. It's kind of hard to move for many reasons. From somewhere at his side, the group of meaner looking Lycanroc growl. Temp gently shushes them with a pat.

"Heyo! Nice to meet 'ya!" Cheery as always, a beacon of sunlight even when in his state. He's sure he looks rough, even with 's doting, but it doesn't detract from his open and friendly smile. "I'd come shake your hand but I'm a little..." He motions around him. The Riolu rolls over, snoring from where he's perched on Temp's chest.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,416 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 3:07:33 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
The peculiar ordinariness of 's home made Elisabeth stumble slightly on her greeting, her stately poise faltering as she said, "Ah, I hope I am not intruding. I was told this would be a good time to make good on your kind invitation to visit."

The potted plant was extended in offering, an earnest attempt at showing goodwill. There was an almost endearing awkwardness to the gesture, like some foreigner who had read on what one did in polite company in a new region, and was now mimicking it to the best of their own ability without understanding why.

To speak truthfully, Elisabeth was rarely invited into other people's homes. Particularly within the Rocket organization, where most preferred to keep their work and personal life entirely separate. She didn't even know Bee's last name (and would have been astonished, indeed, to know it was ).

At Gavin's acknowledgement of the herb in her hands, Elisabeth relaxed into a more genuine smile. "I thought you would see more use out of this than other plants in my greenhouse," she hummed, following him inside. "And I'd be glad to meet your fiancé."

That opportunity came sooner than expected as she paused, taking in the sight of the man immobile beneath countless dogs and blankets. The Sunkern on her shoulder chirruped a hello before Elisabeth could manage to form words, her expression almost comically blank.

Did he just say "Heyo?"

"Oh. We haven't met, I don't think." Don't be rude. Stop staring. "I am Elisabeth Fiorelli. I am..." A florist? A poisoner? An assassin? One of the new admin in the Rocket organisation? What was she supposed to say here, in this context?

"Gavin's friend," she managed at last.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Social Silliness ✿
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 14:39:12 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin shakes his head, blond hair cast across his eyes with the motion. He brushes it back with one hand, the other reaching to carefully accept the offered plant. The sharp, pleasant scent of mint hits his nose as he tucks it close to his chest, stepping back against the door to allow Elisabeth entry.

In stark contrast to his office, with its bare metal walls and relentless pressure, the home he shares with Temp is warm and welcoming. Though it's clear they take good care of it and surfaces are spotless, there's signs of life in the books and scattered papers left on the coffee table from Gavin's latest research, dog hair on the furniture— dogs on the furniture, now, with the love of Gavin's life in the center of it all. Gavin is warmer, too, at home, a smile coming easily to his lips as he crosses into the living room to peck his fiancé on the lips. A soft, chaste greeting, out of respect for their company.

Elisabeth's surprise at Temp's — everything — does not go unnoticed by Gavin, but he forgives her the fumble. Had someone told him a few years back that he'd be marrying this guy, he's sure he would've been equally stunned.

"Don't let her be modest; she's an admin, as well. I'm gonna show her the basement."

Now, he allows Temp to introduce himself and holds up the little plant.

"I'm just going to pop over to the kitchen and put this up." The dogs were all trained not to put their paws, snouts, or anything else upon the counters. And it gives the two a moment alone. "Don't miss me too much."

He steps out of the room, hiding a mischievous quirk of his lip.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 15:24:36 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Another little wave at @elizabeth's carefully crafted visage. Temp smiles like sunshine before something like recognition flashes over his face.

"Oh, hey! You're Gavvie's bestie!" Gently shooing away some of the canines, which grumble and whine as they plop onto the floor, Temp does his best to sit up. It's awkward to watch. There is a visible strain as he mostly uses his arms to push himself upwards and backwards, so he can brace himself on the arm of the couch. He's tired and flushed, giving a sheepish smile to the woman.

A quick peck for and Temp turns his attention fully to his fiance's friend.

"Call me 'Temp'!" A bleeped out fight starts to happen on TV, loud and filled with drunken insanity, so Temp mutes it. If Elisabeth looks, she'd still see the producers pulling the drunken girls off of one another at some club. Very classy entertainment. "I am.... uh, was Gym Leader out at Pacifidlog! You run a flower shop, yeah?"

One of the pokemon pushed off Temp's lap, a Vaporeon, pads over to Elisabeth. She sniffs at the other before sitting down patiently and staring up at the woman. The water type kneads her paws in place where she sits, expectant.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,416 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 23:42:00 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
"Gavvie's... bestie?" Elisabeth echoed, her complete shock at the word -- and let's be honest, the nickname -- palpable.

Was it possible that in all of Hoenn, somehow she was 's best friend? Secretly, she believed him to be hers.

For Celebi's sake, Elisabeth, don't you dare blush in front of your underboss or his fiancé. What are you, a stupid girl of eighteen years?

Thankfully the Vaporeon in front of her proved to be a socially acceptable distraction, and she knelt down to pet the marine Pokémon on the head. "It's nice to meet you, Temp," she said, glancing up at him warmly. Her own face was flushed from this litany of unexpected niceties and absurdities, which seemed doomed to only increase the more she looked around her.

For example, whatever nonsense was occurring on television. Was that titled 'Splashfest Girls Gone Wild'? Arceus.

"I do run a flower shop," she admitted, rising to her feet to the disappointment of the Water-type. "I've heard of your impressive tenure at the Pacifidlog Gym, and..." Her green eyes scanned his injuries briefly, turning to face him with mild embarrassment.

She was usually much more graceful than this.

"Are you, ah, healing well?" she asked, a hand sheepishly winding its way through her blonde hair.

Someone save me from this failing conversation.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Social Silliness ✿
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 22:44:07 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin catches Elisabeth's stunned reaction to Temp's apt description of friendship just as he's leaving the room, smiling to himself at the surprise in her voice. She is not the first to earn that rare accreditation, but for now holds it alone.

was in Kanto, his status vague and mysterious. was back from the dead, but... different.

He returns from the kitchen at the tail end of Elisabeth's uncomfortable question, making his presence known with a soft coo at the Vaporeon who rushes to greet him as he reenters the room, its damp nose bumping against his palm.

He doesn't interrupt the conversation.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 20:54:04 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
No offense was taken from Temp. If was awkward that's just how it was! Little things like that were rarely even noticed by the man. He just laughed as if she told a joke and nodded.

"Better than I was, for sure! Gav has been taking great care of me." Always eager to praise .

His eyes widen and he gives a small gasp, waving Elisa further into the room.

"Where are my manners? Sit, sit!" While the couch was thoroughly occupied, two matching chairs were sitting next to it. One of them was occupied by a grouchy looking yellow Shinx; Mitten glared at Elisa as her tail lashed back and forth, Rivalry kicking up. The other was free. "Would you like something to drink? A snack? I can ask Gav to grab something!" Usually he'd be more than happy to it himself, but...
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,416 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 7:13:10 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
It was different, for her.

The way that spoke about and around , the way the two seemed to brighten in one another's presence, the casual ease with which they shared their home, their food, their company.

In some ways, it made Elisabeth uncomfortable. She felt like the element that didn't belong.

In other ways, she ached so much to be part of something that felt like a home.

When she returned to her empty cottage in Petalburg, residual dog fur still clinging to her skirts, the joy that emanated from both men carried with her like a lingering, radiant light that buoyed her every step.

She didn't understand it, really. The inherent peacefulness of them. That someone like her -- a monster -- could know such care and understanding. It had been a long time since she'd felt the loneliness of her home so keenly.

And for a moment, she imagined what it might be like to live otherwise. To have someone kind to come home to.

To belong, again.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Social Silliness ✿
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 1:20:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: