5,948 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Shipwrecked
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 5:29:40 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Things were looking up for Devlin as a Ranger. Even before he had joined them officially, he had taken on some dangerous assignments, including a high speed chase that was nearly successful! If he had, it probably would have let him place out of this Rookie status. He climbed out of the seas surrounding Pacifidlog Town, having finished a great practice session with Resheph, his Dragonair. While he was planning on entering the last aquatic race of the season, scheduled for late September, using his Sharpedo, the Dragonair was an important backup in case he was unable to race the dark-type for an unforeseeable reason.

A few minutes after he dried himself off, a new email came through on Devlin's Ranger email address. It was a revised mission briefing:

TO: Josh Devlin (josh.devlin@hoennrangers.gov)
CC: Josh Dragomir (josh.dragomir@hoennrangers.gov)
MISSION: "Shipwrecked"
PROTOCOL: Search-and-Rescue
DANGER: ★★☆☆☆
A middle-aged man and his son have become stranded on a small island north of Pacifidlog Town as a result of a small marine vehicle accident. While we are unable to trace their exact coordinates due to a lack of cell signal, it is highly unlikely they were able to flee the island on their own. The island is known to be a Floatzel habitat, and it is currently their mating season. Your mission is to reach the island and ensure both people return to Pacifidlog Town with as few further injuries as possible. Please see attached documents for the individuals' last-known coordinates.

Good luck! We're all counting on you.

"Wait, I thought was supposed to be working with me on this mission?" Devlin said to himself as he was eating lunch after his training session. "At least I'll be working under someone I know." He detached Resheph's and Snacker's Poké Balls from his belt, smiling toward them as they soundly slept inside the capsules. If Dragomir was assigned to this mission, he couldn't have been too far...

{WC: 327}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Resheph       Dragonair      Good
Twilight      Absol          Good
Snacker       Sharpedo       Good
Saber         Manectric      Good
Blitz         Luxray         Good
Bladestorm    Skarmory       Good
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Shipwrecked
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 21:33:18 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

It had been some time since Josh had undertaken a group mission, hadn't he? Having been on solo operations for a little while in the wake of the recent crisis, it seemed that things were beginning to shift once more. This time, he was being placed with a rookie, as he was told. Though he could almost swear he recognized the name on the other end of that email...

Following the email's coordinates using his HoloWatch, Josh would reach the meeting place where he was told to find his partner before they headed off to the island.

"Huh. Wasn't even aware you were a Ranger" Josh remarked as Smaller Josh made his presence known. Lightning would chirp in greeting when the Raichu recognized the young racer. "Guess racing's more of a side job, who woulda thought. Regardless, is there anything you know about what we're looking for?" he then asked, calmly getting to the task at hand before too long. If their quarry was trapped and their signal was gone, then time may very well be of the essence.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,948 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Shipwrecked
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 5:45:56 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
It did not take the two Joshes long to find each other, their meeting spot being Pacifidlog's northwest docks. "It's a bit of a long story," Devlin brushed off Dragomir's question. "I'll tell you over comms when we're airborne, as I'd prefer to get to the site as soon as possible. My frequency is one one niner decimal four three." He made sure to wave to Lightning as he sent out his Dragonair, who was quick to greet the Raichu likewise. "I think an aerial search to locate the island will be more efficient. You have a flying Pokémon on you, right?" he asked, mounting up but leaving her reins hooked to the end of her saddle until he was ready to actually fly.

When asked about any information beyond what was in the email, Devlin shrugged. "Not off the top of my head, but I have an idea. Lemme log into RangerNet real quick." Documented within the government network was a repository of known mating grounds for dozens of Pokémon species. Floatzel happened to be in the database. "I'm gonna email this to myself and forward it to you."

Once Devlin had done so, he encouraged Dragomir to view the sea chart. "It looks like there are only three islands that fit both the range of coordinates in the email and the ones on the Floatzel mating chart. I think we should head to the closest one first, but I'll follow your lead. You're my superior on this mission, after all."

{WC: 254}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Shipwrecked
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 23:39:43 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Devlin insisted it was a long story. Nodding his head to the lad's question of whether he had a Flying Type Pokemon or not, he would climb back onto his Charizard. The Charizard in particular, Fawkes, had a blue-colored tail and seemed to be larger than average. If Devlin had done his research, he may well recognize it as resembling one of the Characific Valley variety breeds. Though Fawkes wasn't bred this way, it was a testament to the level of care its Trainer had put in when raising it as a Charmander.

Once they were up in the air, Josh would let the smaller Josh work at the RangerNet, though Dragomir trusted his own instincts better than anyone else and began consulting it using his HoloWatch as well. The information flashed to life on a holographic screen presented in front of him, though Devlin wouldn't be able to see the information itself as the back was blocked off from view. A method of ensuring that the user's privacy was protected when in use. When Devlin sent him the sea chart, it would soon be brought to life on the screen, and he would increase the size of the interface while also letting Devlin see it.

"Got it. We should be wary of the Floatzel and not walk too aggressively if we come across them" Josh brought up when Devlin said he should take the lead. The Charizard would soon begin taking off towards the island. "Mating season is where they are at their most territorial. Don't get too close to the Floatzel unless you see that someone is actively in danger."

-Notes-

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,948 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Shipwrecked
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 22:15:13 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
With the two of them just about ready to take off, Devlin climbed onto Resheph's back and held her reins firmly but did not issue the command to take off quite yet. He noticed the blue-colored tail on Dragomir's Charizard and whistled. "Mighty fine Charizard you have there! He certainly dwarfs Ares, my own Charizard...and looks a lot better trained." Once the two were in the air, Resheph would take advantage of her precise flight to hover close enough that the two were still within earshot of one another. They were headed into a communications deadzone, after all.

"It's still a ways to the island, so I'll share my story of how this happened. And please don't laugh." He shifted his head to make sure absolutely no one was nearby, clearly visibly nervous about sharing his story. "Does the name sound familiar to you?" He recounted his tale of how he had met the council member by happenstance, the two of them defending a shrine to the legendary Pokémon Raikou from would-be thieves.

"Now it's only because we have so much in common that I feel like I can tell this to you." Devlin took a deep breath. "Ever since I've been a young child, I've admired Raikou...a lot. As a child, I had dreamed of being able to befriend him and ride on his back, going flying across an endless field without a care in the world. Even as a grown man, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. It's embarrassing, I know. Even seeing such a noble creature...is a million to one." It took a few seconds for that last phrase to leave his lips.

"So it was her that convinced me to give up the Gym Challenge and use my talents in a way that will affect more people." He still didn't feel comfortable sharing the full story of how he believed Raikou spoke to him in a dream, but that might be yet to come in due time. "The other funny thing is before I made this decision, I also applied to the Minor League program, and got approved for that at almost the same time. Racing is still a career for me, but because it's only a few months of the year, I needed a job in the off-season. So now I'm stuck with both, and it's made me really busy. I'm only taking on Ranger stuff now because I'm still a Rookie. Once I can go out on my own, I don't plan on being too active except in the cooler months, when I'm not racing."

The two had arrived at the first island RangerNet indicated to be a good candidate. It was the smallest of the three. While there were Floatzel and Buizel frolicking about the beach, there was no sign of an accident anywhere. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he caught a faint trail of smoke rising into the sky. "Let's follow that," Devlin pointed, reining his Dragonair in that direction.

{WC: 509}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Shipwrecked
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 1:06:47 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"It's been probably six years now since I caught him, maybe longer" Josh mused aloud when the smaller Josh made his observation on how well-trained Fawkes was. "He was one of my first Pokemon. Was a little shit for the longest time, but we pulled through" he brought up, which got a smoky snort from the annoyed Charizard. "Gave Izumi and I the hardest time, too. It took awhile, but we reached an understanding eventually. Charizard are notoriously tough to train."

While Josh had been looking for assignment information, it seemed the recruit was dying to tell his life story instead. Well, he supposed he wasn't going to deny him the spotlight he wanted at the moment, so the Senior Ranger would motion for him to go on. If he needed to get it off his chest, who was he to tell him no? Supposed it would kill some time at least.

The boy asked if the name Elinor meant anything to him, but he shook his head. He didn't know the name, though he had seen the face without one. How many times had he and Elinor dunked each other at the competition now? Though he could almost swear he remembered a member of the council by name of Elinor... Either way, he wasn't familiar with her, so he didn't bring this fact up. The kid meanwhile, seemed to have a serious thing for Raikou. Fair enough, he supposed. He did like Lugia and Solgaleo, though he wouldn't say it reached the same level of near-worship as this kid.

"I liked Lugia as a kid. As an adult, it kicked my ass. Bad" Josh mused aloud, recalling his and the redhead's battle with one prior to his journey to Hoenn. "Got a good shot in on it, though. Lightning was just a Pikachu back then. Best hit I'd seen the whole day. Nasty Plot, Thunder, hit 'em right on the button. Pissed it off, though. Wasn't much longer before we were passed out on the beach."

But he was surprised to learn that Elinor had convinced him to give up the Gym Challenge and better use his time. But now, conveniently enough, he was now a Minor League Leader as his main job, and also a Ranger. "Three jobs. We really do have much in common" he remarked with a small laugh. "Though once you become a real Gym Leader, I imagine racing and the rangers will have to be secondary. Even when you got several jobs, one's always gonna be your priority."

But there it was. The smoke trail. Josh nodded his head when it was pointed out, and Fawkes would soon rocket forwards. Josh would tighten his right glove, just in case.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,948 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Shipwrecked
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 7:40:56 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Oh, I still have issues controlling Ares sometimes," Devlin added. "It seems like Charizard in general are super anger prone. They're a real thrill to fly on once you get there, but getting them to the point where they'll allow you to gear them up is such a challenge." Even now, Ares would occasionally perform uncommanded maneuvers with his trainer at the reins. He would usually listen to Devlin's corrections, but there were times where the racer had been scared for his own safety, what with the pseuco-dragon acting on his own reckless impulses.

"Whoa, that's quite a story to live to tell the tale of," Devlin gasped, impressed. "Sounds about right. I've never been able to see Raikou in person before. But I just can't help but feel the connection is there. It's like...he's trying to train me to be the best I can before he shows his face to me. Or something."

As the lightning strikes circled him more closely, a noble but stern voice rang in his mind. "Josh, Josh, Josh...your COURAGE is admirable, but you sorely lack the FORESIGHT to use it. Your CONFIDENCE is admirable, but you sorely lack the JUDGMENT to use it. Your AMBITION is admirable, but you sorely lack the INSIGHT to use it. Perhaps I will join you in your next life, one in which you have addressed my concerns..." He let out another blood-curdling scream as the lightning strikes closed in on him. Just as they were about to converge on him, a pair of foot-long fangs above an open feline maw raced toward him in a flash of white...

"I'm not ready yet, though. Raikou is not known for trickery or subtlety in the slightest. Just raw speed, savagery, and brutality." Dragomir brought up the idea of Josh being promoted to a "real" Gym Leader position. While it would be cool to be on the actual Hoenn Gym Leader roster, he wasn't sure how much he would be able to handle the political baggage that came with it. He just wanted to pass on his skill from the Gym Challenge, and from his career, down to newer, younger Trainers.

"Well, they're all part time or seasonal," Devlin explained. "It is a lot to juggle, but I enjoy it. The way my Gym is set up, racing and taking challenges go hand in hand." That description of his Gym was bluntly accurate; to obtain the Quick Badge, challengers could compete against him in a battle of strength or a battle of speed. "Of course, once I actually graduate, get out of this green uniform and into a red uniform, I'm going to be a lot less active as a Ranger than I am right now. If I were to get promoted, I may have to quit one or the other."

At last, the correct island was in sight. "Let's split up and find them, but try to keep each other in sight. Remember, we're in a comms deadzone, so we won't be able to communicate." With that, he began searching for the marooned survivors. He spotted one large group of Floatzel performing mating rituals, and was even able to hear the buzz of their tails whirling once Resheph descended low enough.

{WC: 543}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Shipwrecked
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 0:37:18 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"It just takes time. They're not "anger prone" so much as they are not the most trusting. They require a strong Trainer with a great deal of patience to tame" Josh advised the younger Trainer, who seemed to have gotten Charizards all wrong. "They are prideful creatures. Many of them seek to be the best, and if you cannot provide them that ability, then they will not listen. You have to show them that you are worthy."

While for Devlin it was a harrowing tale, for Josh it was just a memory. It was a scary time, but you know what's even scarier? Being married to a firebrand with a terrible temper. "Lugia's nothing compared to my wife, if you want to talk terrifying" he joked in turn. The kid then started talking about how Raikou was apparently trying to commune with him, training him. Personally, Josh figured the kid just had a hyperactive imagination.

Then again, he'd spoken to Articuno once in hopes of becoming its Avatar. Instead, he'd been told to f-off because he hadn't "done enough".

Quite something to think that after a decade of doing this, he'd done nothing in the eyes of Articuno. Definitely a harsh critic, that one. Either way, it didn't really bother him. Josh was happy doing what he was doing, and he didn't need the help of some oversized frozen chicken to protect Hoenn.

He listened as other Josh would talk about his Gym Lite, basically making it a race against him. "Perhaps I'll take you up on it sometime. I could use the training" Josh mused aloud, at least giving the kid something to look forward to. But it seemed that even the kid knew he'd have to quit one or the other if it came to it.

It didn't take long after they split up for Devlin's communicator to ring.

"Ranger Devlin. I've found them. I'm going to signal for you, but it's going to attract their attention. Make it quick."

Josh didn't mince words, it was a quick and practical message to get the job done quickly before he hung up. No time for pleasantries in an emergency. Devlin would soon see a Thunderbolt fired into the air, and following it would bring him to the sight of a group of survivors climbing a group of rocks trying to avoid a group of Floatzel. It seemed they had disrupted the nest.

Realizing that it wouldn't be wise to damage the nests, Josh put his Mega Gauntlet aside as Fawkes dove in. The signal had taken the attention of the Floatzel, who had begun shooting Hydro Pump up at Fawkes. Josh would have Fawkes deft, weave and dive to avoid them until his backup could arrive.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,948 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Shipwrecked
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 3:07:24 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Little Josh gave Big Josh's speech about Charizard a thought. Perhaps that was why Ares wouldn't listen to him so much; he didn't give the pseudo-dragon nearly as much spotlight as his other flying Pokémon such as Bladestorm and Resheph, and certainly a lot less spotlight than Aslan, his main fire-type. Perhaps he just had to give the fire-breathing lizard a chance to let loose and be himself. He let out a chuckle at how Dragomir described his wife as more terrifying than a legendary Pokémon. "That's the reason I'm single and not looking."

They continued to make small talk until arriving at the island, when the two split up and his communicator beeped. He only understood about every third word Dragomir said, but got enough of the message that he knew when to make his move. "I told him this was a comms deadzone," he mumbled to himself after the channel was closed, rolling his eyes.

The moment Devlin saw the THUNDERBOLT, he shoved his knees into Resheph's sides. "Use AGILITY!" He knew from past experiences that Extreme Speed was too uncontrollable to be used except in the most wide open areas, and preferably at altitude; after all, she would push the speed of sound with that move, given the space to use it.

Devlin squinted to see the survivors, releasing Bladestorm shortly afterward to fly alongside the Dragonair as well. "Remember, we're leaving the Floatzel alone. Let's pick up these poor souls and get out of here. I want you to use your AGILITY too." With that, the two zoomed toward the island's south-facing cliff side, where Fawkes and Dragomir were holding the line. The Dragonair hovered near the cliff face the stranded survivors were, and his Skarmory landed on the same ledge the father and son stood at.

"Rookie Ranger Devlin," Little Josh introduced himself to the two. "We're here to get you back to--" He was interrupted by Resheph attempting to yank her rider out of the way of a stray Hydro Pump from one of the increasingly agitated wilds. Her tail was struck directly; though the water flowed past the Dragonair's scales, the force of the impact still hurt. "We're here to get you back to safety," the green-uniformed Ranger informed the two.

{WC: 380}
{PC: 5}

Resheph       Dragonair      Fair
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Shipwrecked
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 21:50:10 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Heh. You'll probably change your mind when you're older" he remarked with an amused smile. "She's got a temper, but she's good to me, and the kids" he added offhand. Oh right, he'd never mentioned he was a dad, did he? Well, now the kid knows. Either way, Josh noticed pretty quickly that his HoloWatch wasn't working with the amount of signal as it should. Weird, these were designed to be fairly long reaching even in bad signal areas. How badly in the middle of nowhere were they? Luckily the Thunderbolt had done the trick as a backup plan, and Devlin would find his way there shortly after. As they weren't to harm the Floatzel, their focus was to be on the stranded survivors. And that meant playing defense.

But the Floatzel kept coming, continuing with Hydro Pump directed at the pair. Meanwhile, he had noticed Devlin preparing an escape craft for the survivors in the form of their Dragonair. Josh smirked slightly at that, as that meant he would be on defensive duty. Fair enough, he supposed. Let the kid practice his customer service face.

The man and his son were clearly nervous about climbing aboard a Pokemon that was still trying to dodge attacks, but they would eventually climb aboard. Meanwhile, the Floatzel had all turned their attacks towards Josh at once. He knew he needed to buy a bit more time, but after Fawkes took a hit from one and was sent right into another Hydro Pump, he knew he needed to find a way to fortify a better defensive barrier.

"Lightning" Josh spoke up to the Raichu as he would activate his left gauntlet, this time holding a Z-Crystal. "Don't aim for them, or for the water. Shoot up above us at an arc so it can act as a shield."

Lightning would let out a cry in affirmative as the Raichu would begin to glow, its cheeks sparking wildly as the Raichu's entire body was soon engulfed in electricity.

"DO IT! LIGHTNING CRASH!"

An extremely powerful Thunder was launched through the air, larger in size than any of the Hydro Pumps as it shot into the distance, protecting the pair from the attacks. The absolute force of the attack would eventually scare most of the Floatzel into fleeing back into the sea.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,948 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Shipwrecked
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2022 5:23:50 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Wait, you're a father?" Devlin asked, picking up on the word "kids" in Dragomir's retort to his comment regarding future marital status. "Congratulations - that's a big weight to have on your shoulders, but rewarding, from what my own father told me. Especially when you get old."

Lightning's display of LIGHTNING CRASH made the racer's jaw drop. While he had heard of Z-Moves before, this was the first time he had seen one in person. They were truly frightening, rivaling legendary Pokémon in terms of raw power. While it was not aimed at the wild Pokémon or the water, the display of sheer electric power from the Raichu was enough to scare the entire horde of Floatzel off.

"There's our opening. Now let's get out of here." Once he made sure the two passengers were secured, Little Josh directed Resheph and Bladestorm toward his superior. "We'll need to have another team recover the vessel," he suggested. "If that engine starts leaking fuel and oil, it will contaminate the breeding grounds and cause all the Floatzel to get sick. Mind giving Ranger Dispatch a call once we get out of this dead zone?" Regardless of his partner's answer, he would direct his Dragonair on as gentle of a flight path as possible, only going as fast as the father and sun were comfortable with.

{WC: 224}
{PC: 6}

Resheph       Dragonair      Fair
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Shipwrecked
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 22:06:30 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

"Shocking, I know. Contrary to my youthful good looks, I am actually a fair bit older than you" came a touch of cheek from the Ranger. But his focus was on the task at hand. The Lightning Crash Z-Move would scare off their assailants without causing any environmental damage, and that cleared the way for the smaller Josh to make his escape with the civilians. Little Josh also brought up the risks of leaving the vessel there. "Good point. I will have a dispatch take it as soon as we leave the dead zone" the older Ranger agreed in kind.
[break][break]
With that, they flew off into the sunset. It seemed that their mission was complete. One of many for both parties, it seemed. Of course, there was much to discuss next they met.
[break][break]

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

-Mission Complete!-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Shipwrecked
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 2:17:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: