Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
GRIMMSNARL SWARM (WICKED WINDS)
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2022 16:37:52 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Grimmsnarl and their lineage were essentially emotional vampires. They fed off of the negative emotions of those around them, and caused turmoil to incite such emotions. For Thomas, who was motivated by murderous rage and hatred towards his enemies, a member of Grimmsnarl's line would be eating good. But if said Grimmsnarl started trouble with his other Pokemon, especially his beloved Audino, then there would be problems.

In any case, their brute strength, and manipulation of their body hair, made them valuable battlers. One that Thomas couldn't pass up on, as he attempted to capitalize off of the Swarm, and capture one for himself.

xbBD4wYJ

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 22:51:21 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

Grimmsnarl. Josh had only heard of the things, not having much knowledge on Galar as a whole. But apparently this creature was a force to be reckoned with, and to think it could come out in numbers? Josh needed to investigate the surge in their activity right away. The Ranger had moved out with all due haste, planning to catch the creatures unawares and try to ward them away if he had to. It seemed though, he wasn't the only one that had heard of these sightings. Many had come to catch them. A familiar sight during these times, though generally they were due to migrations or natural disasters.
[break][break]
The looming meteor was far from a natural disaster. It was a myers-ian horror that threatened to consume them all. But as for this thing, Josh knew it'd be best to catch one to reduce the numbers, while ensuring they did no harm.
[break][break]

@tag

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

UxqiRAix

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2022 0:52:11 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Where was just leaving for the evening, Barnaby was beginning his trek through Petalburg Woods with 's cottage as his destination. They'd made plans to do some spooky seasonal things, like discuss Halloween costumes, carve jack-o'-lantern while drinking wine, that kind of stuff.

However, night fell sooner than Barnaby had anticipated and he was left walking in pitch darkness. Luckily, a full moon hung low overhead, illuminating the path somewhat.

Suddenly, movement to his left made Barnaby pause. There he saw piercing red eyes, glaring out from the darkness of the forest - perhaps a prowling WEREWOLF lurking under the huge autumn moon? A hand slowly went to his coat pocket and extracted Bellona's Luxury Ball, but before he had time to release her the creature spang forward!

N3kZ6iV0
GRIMMSNARL SWARM
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 6:23:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#4191bd[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE GRIMMSNARL

swarm has fled!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

THE GRIMMSNARL SWARM DISPERSES. They take their horrors with them, but in their wake, strands of tormented hair remain like a lingering curse.[break][break]

[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]
[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male - prankster[break]
false surrender / spirit break / hammer arm / fake out / leech life / lash out
[break][break]

[break]
male - frisk[break]
spirit break / dark pulse / play rough / fake tears / power-up punch / power whip
[break][break]

[break]
male - pickpocket[break]
sucker punch / foul play / assurance / swagger / play rough / drain punch
[break][break]

@bishop

[break]
male - pickpocket[break]
dark pulse / fake tears / fake out / play rough / thunder wave
[break][break]