Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Désirer les étoiles [Kalos/Past]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 3:38:09 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

The gleaming ballrooms of Lumiose City sparkled like the very stars themselves.[break][break]

In these golden corridors draped with the trappings of wealth and fortune, a veritable sea of nobility and new money brushed past one another with a swish of skirts and the clacking of heels against marble floors. Beneath dazzling chandeliers, orchestral music swelled in a romantic waltz, coaxing paired silhouettes to the centre of the ballroom. Murmured voices layered over one another, pretty lies whispered on breath sweet with wine, only to occasionally burst into peals of delighted, self-satisfied laughter.[break][break]

Here, an eighteen-year-old Elisabeth Fiorelli timidly made her entrance among this higher echelon of Kalos; the cornflower blue of her silk gown was by no means of poor construction, but it paled in comparison to the intricacy of the other fashions present. Although her ensemble did not lack for elegance, Camphrier Town did not possess the same skilled seamstresses as the capital of Kalos, and the delicate flowers that adorned her neckline seemed banal compared to so much glittering jewellery and refinement.[break][break]

Various eyes briefly fell upon her, only to find themselves either amused or disinterested by her visible unbelonging. The sensation unnerved Elisabeth, slightly, and a painful shyness took hold of her.[break][break]

Hesitant green eyes searched for her parents among the crowd, only for her mother to shake her head with kind disapproval. Go, the baroness conveyed to her daughter silently, urging her with a slight motion of her hand. Take your place here. You are one of them, now.[break][break]

As if it were that simple. As if blood alone could make you belong.[break][break]

Elisabeth inhaled deeply and then exhaled, choosing to approach a throng of nearby women who appeared to be of similar age. Her arrival abruptly ended whatever giddy gossip had been whispered between gloved hands, and Elisabeth attempted an awkward smile at these strangers who regarded her with the icy indifference of a statue.[break][break]

"Hello," she began, only to become mortified at the way her voice seemed to squeak out of her. "Um. May I join you?"[break][break]

Startled laughter bubbled up from one woman's throat, the wine glass in her hands sloshing with the movement. Another answered with a tight-lipped smile.[break][break]

The acceptance they offered was that of a Seviper's den, eager to see what bird had ventured close into their nest.[break][break]

In this place and time, Elisabeth lacked their venom entirely.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Vacation Time (October 2022).[break]
- Lumiose City, Kalos. Approx. 10+ years ago.[break]
- Outfit.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 18:30:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

LUMIOSE CITY, KALOS
[break]

A young, teenaged BARNABY L'OISEAU leaned against a far wall, regarding the gathered royalty and aristocrats with a faint scowl. [break][break]

Ugh. These events are utterly abhorrent, he thought to himself, nearly bored out of his mind. He'd done the will of his parents already — schmoozed the heirs with profitable connections, danced with the daughters of foreign dignitaries, maintained the 'friendships' he'd previously forged at similar galas.[break][break]

They were all puppets, and he their puppet master. Just as he'd been trained to be.[break][break]

Lilting giggles above the crowd goaded his attentions to a group of girls only a few feet away. There, he saw something that went against the grain of such a high-class event:[break][break]

A little lost PIDOVE, timid and vulnerable amongst a lot of vixens.[break][break]

His scowl morphing into an interested smirk, Barnaby pushed himself of the wall and approached the gaggle of women. He knew them all, of course. Except for one. [break][break]

"Bonsoir, mademoiselle." He'd smiled and nodded to all the girls in turn, landing last on the petite blonde with bright emerald eyes.[break][break]

"I don’t believe I’ve seen you at one of these events before."

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 23:42:58 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

She'd never been exceptionally good at this. The fast-paced rhythm of high society conversation dizzied her, the girls surrounding her seeming to speak at things that were unsaid while expecting her to follow along.[break][break]

Compliments about her dress received a sincere 'thank you,' which resulted in a chorus of resounding laughter. Questions about who she was seemed more like an interrogation than a true inquiry, eyes glazing over the moment her surname was spoken aloud.[break][break]

Elisabeth fidgeted uncertainly, a hand tucking loose strands of blonde hair behind her ear while she desperately prayed for relief. It was in that moment, as if summoned by her distress, he appeared.[break][break]

"Ah," she said, brightening at the appearance of a seemingly friendly face. "It is my first time attending one of these events in the capital. A pleasure to meet you, monsieur."[break][break]

She fell into a well-practised curtsey, feeling tentatively confident that at least she had handled this interaction in a somewhat graceful manner.[break][break]

The suddenly frigid presence of the women around her should have indicated otherwise.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Vacation Time (October 2022).[break]
- Lumiose City, Kalos. Approx. 10+ years ago.[break]
- Outfit.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 4:11:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: