part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
portal hijax
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2022 4:18:33 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Dr. Reyes, do you need anything else moved?" he asked as his Porygon set down her equipment. He'd been doing his best to help the woman set up the rest of her equipment. His head swiveled around, glancing at the shadows as his Dragapult rumbled through, keeping an eye of their area. [break][break]

He didn't quite understand the science but form what he understood, it would be convincing enough an experiment with opening those strange portals. Not to mention the group gathered was hopefully a juicy enough target for them. [break][break]

He chewed the inside of his lip hoping he'd get lucky a third time. His excursion with had been nothing out of the ordinary. Just a little visit with some crystalblooms. had been an unfortunate circumstance. Perhaps an opportunity to kill him in the chaos of the cultists. Hopefully, giving the appearance of messing aorund with the Illeana's portals was more enticing. He glanced at and .

[break][break]

+ | SCREECH [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
portal hijax
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 0:39:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she hums. somehow, it's almost drowned out by the chittering unown around her shoulders.

"no, i think that should be good."

after all... the real pieces of this plan are almost all gathered. the automaton with an ultra space powered move, three unown with the hidden powers of the universes, and a bronzong with a mythical concept.

her eyes sweep through the gathered bodies.

"you're certain you want to follow my plan, correct?"

of course, they did leave the science to her but... do they truly know what they have signed up for?

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
portal hijax
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 1:15:02 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Yes, well, I sure hope we're all certain. It's far too late to back out now."
[break][break]
Given the amount of paperwork and funding that had already been poured into this endeavor, the councilwoman would be far from happy if they were to retreat back home, emptied-handed.
[break][break]
Arms crossed over her chest, Penelope stood between and , frowning down the cliff edges of Meteor falls. Mr Rime stood close behind her, both prepared to shield herself and the rest of the party should danger strike their plan.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-mrrime"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
portal hijax
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 16:18:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"it's not every day i sign myself up to be bait. you should feel very lucky."[break][break]

but he's here just as much for his own gain as they are theirs. perhaps even more. but his true intentions remain hidden, dormant even when in the company of some he would consider friends.[break][break]

it's with the same confident grin that he looks at with.[break][break]

"do what you have to do."

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
portal hijax
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 3:51:12 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton nodded at the scientist, turning back to the other two and shrugging. "I trust our head scientist." he said before glancing around to catch a glimpse at his team. [break][break]

"Hopefully, they'll buy it." he said to with a snort.

[break][break]

+ | SCREECH [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
portal hijax
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 4:25:59 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her smile stretches into a feral grin.

"oh, they'll buy it..."

she turns, then, and faces the pokemon she's gathered. with a sweeping hand, she directs the bronzong into place. front and center, heating up within the spotlight. the three unown and the golurk take four points: north, south, east, west.

"begin."

the unown begin lighting up with the telltale sign of hidden power as the bronzong begins to rotate in place. it spins faster as the golurk begins z-move: never-ending nightmare.

by the time the three hidden powers and never-ending nightmare strike the bronzong, it is fully spinning. the sounds that fill the air are those of a gong, echoing eerily like a summoning mantra...

and as the plan commences, she prays for a portal, for a lustrous orb opening into a hypthesis confirmed.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
portal hijax
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 5:13:41 GMT
NPC Avatar

PORTAL HIJAX

MOD POST

IN ANCIENT TIMES, the Bronze Bell Pokemon was revered. Of primeval make, some wonder how BRONZONG came to be; after all, some have existed for thousands of years.

Today's experiment attempts to open another portal. However, all would understand that to open a true portal or rift to another plane, dimension, or universe is a current exercise in futility. Numerous attempts and reports have said it so. For the dimensions are knotted. Tangled. Pressed up against each other in dangerous friction or possible overlap...

The BRONZONG faints, or is brought to the brink of fainting when the experiment is called off when it can handle the test no longer.

No rift is made. However, signs of dimensional dilapidation may be detected, for the Pokemon chimes eerie noises unheard before.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
portal hijax
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2022 3:04:59 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she calls off the experiment before it can end in further suffering, signaling for the attacks to cease with a sharp whistle.

and when she steps forward to the eerily chiming bronzong, her palms are already coated in healing mist to provide relief to the exhausted psychic type.

while she heals her pokemon, her head turns to stare at the group. there's no disappointment, no surprise... just curiosity.

"the sound it made... i've never heard that before."

perhaps it's not entirely a loss after all.

"a portal may not be possible but i'd wager it detected something."

but what...?

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
portal hijax
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2022 9:25:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

there's no disappointment from matias either at the lack of portals. he's more disappointed that he won't get the chance to deal with the drk triad but he keeps that to himself.[break][break]

he hums in thought, then decides to share.[break][break]

"i'm no scientist but i have a feeling the dome restricts more than we know."[break][break]

adding:[break][break]

"it's possible we're just stuck here, waiting for the meteor to hit."

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
portal hijax
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2022 6:07:14 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Penelope was no scientist. Far from it, actually. Whether the Bronzong's cry meant anything more than the fact it was forced to experience a spark of pain was beyond her, but if kept to simple terms, it wouldn't be outrageous to assume their assertions were correct.
[break][break]
"Mmm. Unfortunately, I have a feeling you're right," She spoke up, looking toward . Her eyes then flicked back onto . "Unless you have another way to work around this...obstacle, we might be stuck playing the waiting game."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] + + [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights