Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 6:38:55 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

It was a confession more for herself than for him, in the end. For always comparing him to someone he wasn't.[break][break]

Absolved of her own silent guilt, it was as if any tension that had gathered around her dissipated and dispersed, replaced by an ability to relax in a way she hadn't prior.[break][break]

"Speaking of surprises. I am completely inept at Johtoian cuisine," she conceded, looking to him for direction. "I believe you said to let you know if I'm lost, so..."[break][break]

A hand gestured vaguely to the menu.[break][break]

"Any guidance?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-DotDD.[break]
- Sleepless in Slateport (November). [break]
- Outfit.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 5:33:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OMAKASE

THE PRIVACY OF THE INDECISIVE

“AH.” a pinch of his fingers touch the top of her menu. even without looking at it, he can spot where the text begins as black lines bleed through the thin parchment.

it’s quite simple.

his finger moves slides along the side before pinching where each subsequent item starts. “it’s a multi-course meal designated by the chef. they present each piece, one by one, and reveal what it is and where the meat is sourced from.

which would explain why he never showed any curiosity toward the menu, much less ask to see it. it also reveals why there’s only one despite there being two patrons.

and all you have to do is enjoy.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 7:04:16 GMT
[nospaces]

His fingers traced the menu in front of her, but Elisabeth's attention remained focused on him as he spoke, instead. When he finished his explanation of how an omakase functioned, she laughed.[break][break]

It was funny, somehow. How very like him something like this was. [break][break]

"You really are a man who values your time."[break][break]

There was a luxury in not having to waste precious moments making decisions; in some ways, that aspect of the meal was more decadent than the food itself. [break][break]

She leaned back slightly from the table, some residual amusement still glimmering in her eyes as she regarded him.[break][break]

"Well, then. We have no timer for our conversation this evening, and no need to quibble over menu offerings." [break][break]

The smallness of the room became all the more palpable the longer they held one another's stare.[break][break]

"What would you prefer we do with ourselves as we wait, councilman?"[break][break]

A smile awaited his answer.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-DotDD.[break]
- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 5:35:49 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OMAKASE

“DECISIONS ARE IMPORTANT,” is both his explanation and deflection. “i try not to squander them.

with her attention to the menu dulled, fernando takes the chance to pocket a look himself. where he seemed dismissive seconds earlier, he now scours it to see what actually is up for grabs tonight.

but you should know, we won’t have a personal chef without reservation. they’ll bring it all at once and have them ordered from right to left.

he clicks his tongue.

you don’t have any dietary restrictions, do you?

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 5:52:20 GMT
[nospaces]

"None whatsoever," came her easy agreeance. "I think you'll find I'm very open to new experiences." [break][break]

Her gaze slid down to follow where his line of sight fell, attempting to find if any of the sections written below had piqued his interest. Most were unfamiliar to her, save for the ingredients listed.[break][break]

"Considering I cook most of my meals myself, I don't think I can complain about not seeing a personal chef this evening. Not having to prepare the meal is extravagant enough, I think."[break][break]

She pursed her lips, considering his earlier point, before asking:[break][break]

"So what do you consider important decisions, then?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-DotDD.[break]
- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 0:59:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OMAKASE

WATCHING HIS GAZE WILL REVEAL A FEW POINTS OF INTEREST. while he doesn’t spend too much time on any one section, the small reactions on his face make him seem readable. expressional, even.

how to handle a meteor that threatens our existence, for one.

he sets the menu down.

and how to make sure your next omakase never lives up to this one.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 1:21:06 GMT
[nospaces]

"Ah." The mimicry of his word choice was unintentional -- simply familiarity, betrayed subconsciously through an echo of a man with whom she'd shared many late night conversations.[break][break]

A hand strayed to a loose strand of hair, tucking it back into her bun as she smiled.[break][break]

"I think I'm more equipped to help you with one of those decisions than the other."[break][break]

It occurred to her that she liked having his facial expressions to guide her, despite their fleeting and difficult-to-read nature. That was a key difference to speaking in person: faces gave hints that speech alone didn't.[break][break]

Her voice lowered to something teasing, a lighthearted departure from earlier conversation.[break][break]

"Do you always set such high standards for yourself?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-DotDD.[break]
- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 1:57:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OMAKASE

“OH?” she fashions a mild laugh out of him. “i would hope so.

he leans in to her question, shoulders hunched, as if carrying the burden of her answer across his back.

only when i think i can meet them.” his tone changes little but the volume hushes to her level. “i’m fairly confident i’ll see a line item for it in the not so distant future. a fair change from burgers, no?

suddenly, the door opens. the sound of sanded wood glides until it stops with a firm thud. several servers, all dressed in uniforms that resemble kimonos, enter. each one has a pair of medium sized dishes, large enough to center piece the sushi and accompanying condiments. without so much as a word, they circle the table, each one placing a plate in particular order until the clockwise distribution forms an ornamental pattern of circles and ovals.

gorebyss,” she comments, starting with the plate to elisabeth’s right, “mossdeep ocean. corphish, petalburg coast. barboach, fallabor creek.

each server lists their own dish along with its locale. its finished with a small bottle of sake and two matching ceramic shot glasses. fernando says nothing throughout this, merely nodding along, until they’re left again once more.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 2:52:58 GMT
[nospaces]

Elisabeth's posture remained poised as the staff surrounded them; this sort of attention and service was something she'd become numb to, despite the fact her present life now lacked it. No such indifference, however, reflected in her gaze as it shifted with interest from one dish to the other in its naming aloud.[break][break]

Then her attention settled on the small bottle of sake, and finally, the utensils for the evening.[break][break]

Chopsticks.[break][break]

It should be noted here that Elisabeth Fiorelli was an incredibly competitive person. She disliked failure immensely in all aspects of her life, to an almost comical degree.[break][break]

And in one significant way, her life until now had failed her: it had never given her the opportunity to properly enjoy sushi.[break][break]

Her mind turned restless with silent calculation, though her expression did not reflect this as the servers explained the food's source and location.[break][break]

Did you simply pick the food up with your hands? It would be a reasonable guess, but then again, what was the point of the chopsticks if that was the case? And as for the chopsticks themselves -- she of course knew what their purpose was, but she had no concept of how, exactly, to position them in her hands.[break][break]

The staff vanished seemingly as quickly as they arrived, and Elisabeth turned to , who seemed to be waiting for her response.[break][break]

To which she smiled, gesturing towards the food in front of them politely.[break][break]

"I was raised to expect that the host has the pleasure of eating first. After you."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-DotDD.[break]
- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 3:09:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OMAKASE

HER BLUFF FINDS NO PURCHASE HERE. for she is not the first that fernando has introduced to kantonese (adjacent) cuisine. here, in hoenn, many find the switch hard to grasp. a humble game of waiting often allows them to follow by example.

the culture here is a bit different,” he counters. “should we have gotten a spot at the bar, we’re expected to eat at the same time.

he places a bowl of clear liquid in front of her. one sits in front of him as well. from a small dish of sliced nomel slices, he squirts a few drops into hers and then his.

complimentary to wash your hands before eating,” he explains before letting his fingers sink into the warm water.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 3:44:31 GMT
[nospaces]

Elisabeth followed his example with ease, her hands settling in the water to mimic his.[break][break]

This was her normal tactic in many respects: watch, be silent, and learn. That methodology of survival was what had guided her when she first joined Rocket as a recruit, knowing nothing of the organisation or what to expect of her superiors.[break][break]

Still. There was a minor relief in being 'found out,' and no longer having to feign confidence you didn't feel.[break][break]

"Did you eat at places like this often before living in Hoenn?" she asked, glancing up at him.[break][break]

It was a somewhat risky question; anyone who knew of the Silphs even vaguely knew they originated from Kanto. The region could be a sore subject for him, for all she knew.[break][break]

Kanto certainly was for many within Rocket, at least.[break][break]

Even so, he didn't seem like someone who bristled at something so small as slightly uncomfortable subject matter. Or so she silently gambled.[break][break]

"I grew up in the Kalosian countryside," she offered of herself in return. "Seafood was rarely worth the effort, for what dubious quality it was."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-DotDD.[break]
- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 3:21:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OMAKASE

“AT TIMES,” is his love letter to non-committal answers. “it depends where i was.

his hand rises, dripping, as he dries himself on a long nap cloth. the bowl is tucked away, out of sight and out of mind, which just leaves them to their food.

there is fun in discovering other cultures. whether you enjoy them or not, i find it interesting in learning about them. in how different people can be just because of a separation of sea.

he makes no move for the food, instead, reaching for the first plate that sit closer to her side.

did you want the authentic experience?

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 3:39:56 GMT
[nospaces]

His vague answer earned the faintest raise of her eyebrow, but she let the implications of a past full of travels go unsaid. If he wanted to say more, he would.[break][break]

"I've rarely gotten the opportunity to visit other regions, to be honest," she said instead. "But in my limited experience, yes. Learning other customs, traditions, and ways of being is... freeing, in a way. To be reminded there are other ways to be, and to exist."[break][break]

She reflected his movements with her own, water droplets shimmering from where she dried her hands on an available cloth. Her golden ring glittered faintly with a wet sheen, and she paused for a moment as she regarded it, taking the opportunity to subtly remove the heirloom with the cloth.[break][break]

It seemed wrong, to wear it here.[break][break]

"The authentic experience, hm?" Elisabeth repeated, slipping the wedding band into her purse with a sleight of hand. Having done so, her attention returned to him in full, her emerald eyes keen with curiosity and interest as he reached for a nearby plate. "By all means, Mr. Silph. Enlighten me."[break][break]

Her unadorned hands pressed themselves in her lap as she waited.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-DotDD.[break]
- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 0:43:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OMAKASE

AMPLE BAIT IS ALL IT TAKES TO COERCE HER INTO AGREEANCE. trust sits at the forefront of what comes next and for her to comply requires some preparation. otherwise, the request seems too sketchy to entertain. historically, anyway.

close your eyes,” he lulls as his eye move toward the first dish. “and open your mouth.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
OMAKASE
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 1:25:43 GMT
[nospaces]

Skepticism coloured her expression for a brief, fleeting moment as she studied him for intent, before her curiosity won out over uncertainty. Rather than voice her agreement, she simply shut her eyes and did as he asked.[break][break]

The world went dark as she complied.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-DotDD.[break]
- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]