cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 22:54:31 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cubchoo color-shiny"] // snowboy showdown

[attr="id","moonpost"]

“I think I’d like a new hat for the holiday, anyway,” she remarked after a beat, continuing to make idle chatter as she worked. Sort of dropping a hint to her brother, but not really. More of a tease about the fact that she’d just accused him of stealing one of her hats. “Maybe I’ll get myself a new journal. One of those really nice leather ones. Maybe I’ll start writing again for fun and not just for my classes.” Now that would be a real Christmas miracle. But after a recent conversation with , maybe she was feeling a little more inspired about it than she had been in a long time.[break][break]

Sitting back, she evaluated her snowboy, a mittened hand lifting to rub her chin. It was all together now, at least. Stacked together neatly. Now really it just needed those final touches…a face, accessories. She’d come prepared with a little plastic bag of things, but what would be best? Really give it that extra edge over Kieran’s? Which, she hadn’t been lying. It was super cute.

[break][break]
n1d1Ot0G
[break][break]
tldr;[break]
Open to interaction!
[break]
+ sulks[break]
+ express a holiday wish/gift idea[break]
+ (1) top acquired[break]
+ (2) middle acquired[break]
+ (2) bottom acquired[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","moonbottom"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit2"]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost b"]color: var(--accent); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
566 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 20:15:15 GMT
Ettie Avatar
There certainly was something interesting, in looking at the different types of snowboys that people had made. Sure, a lot of them looked the same in Ettie's opinion - balls stacked upon balls, sticks for arms, coal faces... But as she searched about, she'd get the occasional ones who were a bit different - be it the decorations they use, or the shape of the snowboy, or even some making ones that were notably big or small! The ones that stood out from the crowd, and caught her eye!

But one in particular would draw her attention - notably, the one that had made alongside his pokemon. An almost monstrous head with a silly dumb grin, orbs of snow compacted together in an attempt to make the appearance of muscular arms, pecs and abs carved into the middle portion... And to wrap it all up, it was posed as if it was a bodybuilder whilst wearing a tophat.

Ettie loved it. She had absolutely no clue what she was looking at, sure, but she geniunely loved it. She'd begin to have a gigglefit as she looked at the snowboy, walking a couple circles around it to get a look at it from every angle - even as a few of her pokemon, Anne in particular, gave it a puzzled look. (But really, Anne was a wolf wearing a garland - do you expect dogs wearing garlands to understand Pure Art?) And as the young wildchild came to a stop on the second circle around it, she'd point at it - smiling to who she believed to be the sculptor (or sculptors? She wasn't sure,) and declared "Is funny! Ettie like!"

Safe to say, the snowwatson had Ettie's full approval.
- Snowboy Information -
Inventory: Snowboy Complete!
1 Decoration
2 Middles
1 Top
1 Bottom

Prompt Checklist: Prompts Complete!
Sabotage a snowboy Done
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume Done
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan Done
Reference a seasonal food/drink Done
Express a holiday wish/gift idea Done
Compliment another character's snowboy Done
Reference a holiday song Done
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 20:32:30 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
It took some hard work from the trio - but now, Makoto could confidently say that their snowboy was finished. It was ultimately pretty simple at its base - neither they nor Kama and Kuro had done anything to shape it in some unique way like others might have. But they did attempt to make it look pretty - carving Ice Shards from Kama into little petals, that they pressed into the snow to give it a flower-esque motif. Perhaps that'd catch the attention, of one of those Darmanitan judges?

Either way, with their work done, Makoto and Kama would sit down together - the Sneasel curled up in his trainer's lap. "You two did very good," Makoto praised lovingly - casting a smile to their own shadow, where they knew Kuro hid. "I hope you both had fun making it."

But as they simply relaxed together, enjoying the sights of others playing and building snowboys... Makoto couldn't help but think about just how close to the end of the year, they were. Time felt like it passed by so fast, really - and with its passing, so much had changed in their life. It was shocking, really, how much the knowledge that they had a place to return to once they were ready to warm back up was; even if that place was thanks to joining Rocket, of all things.

But with the money they were getting, perhaps... "... Perhaps we could have a nice little Christmas together, all of us?" Makoto mused out loud - a simple wish, but it was a nice wish nonetheless. "Set up a nice dinner, watch some movies..." It certainly would be the first Christmas that they'd be able to properly celebrate, in a long while...
- Snowboy Information -
Inventory: Snowboy Complete!
1 Bottom
2 Middles
1 Top
1 Decoration

Prompt Checklist:
Sabotage a snowboy Done
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume Done
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling Done
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan Done
Reference a seasonal food/drink Done
Express a holiday wish/gift idea Done
Compliment another character's snowboy
Reference a holiday song Done
close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 1:21:28 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
having already formed a portion of her snowboy, lorelei stood back - satisfied. her smile gave way, making her features soften as she continued to plow through the ice and sleet to hopefully find more snow now that various people before her had taken the majority of it. without a second to spare now that the snow was growing less and less, she also found it in herself to pull her santafied arctozolt and take a picture together to let the velvet room bois know she was enjoying her time.[break]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@

p|b3pcQw

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 BOTTOM
x 1 DECORATION

PROMPTS FILLED:
---
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 1:40:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"ahh-choo!" [break]
it was so cold that aisle 39's nipples could cut diamonds. of course, this was left unknown as she was buried under various coats, using her multi-mitted hands to press into what snow was left. in high hopes, alibaba started forming a part of her snowboy though she was trying to work quickly to be able to count herself as a productive member of the community event. it was a lighthearted union and it was all aimee could ask for, really.

@

1yjoMTBj

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 DECORATION

PROMPTS FILLED:
---
close tab

played by

HONEY

RHU, SHE-HULK
SHE/HER
MAY 30TH
PEWTER CITY
HET.S/DEMI.R
BODYGUARD, JAILER
CADET
UNCHAINED
& UNTAMEABLE
0 height
0 height
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THAT BITCH-ASS BEHAVIOR
awards
43 posts
RHUGONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhugone
RHUGONE
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 1:52:39 GMT
RHUGONE Avatar
it wasn't quite the best situation to be at a public event without the person who invited you. it seemed that cato still hadn't mate it to the snowboy building area, so rhugone found herself shit out of luck - in a thin jacket as if the cold didn't even seem to bother her. in fact, it didn't. rhugone simply started digging into the ice and padded the snow into her large paw-like hands.

@cato

h9kejs|e

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 DECORATION

PROMPTS FILLED:
---
close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
break the rules in beautiful ways
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 2:11:21 GMT
Audric Black Avatar
🍁
At 's urging, Audric decides to forget about the spilled hot chocolate and try to enjoy the event for what it was. Ever the social butterfly, however, she leaves him to his own devices before too long. Nevertheless, at least he has Lucy here to keep him company! The time he'd spent sulking had been the time the Cufant had spent rolling up big balls of snow.

The Holonite steps in to help polish one of these big snowballs up. Before long, however, he pauses from his handiwork and observes the two with a cross of his arms and a pensive hum. "We have the top and the middle part... but now we need the butt. We need a big butt, Luce!" He urges his Cufant, receiving a joyful toot of its trunk in return.

It's only afterward that the ranger realizes he's building his snowboy in the same vicinity as a rather attractive woman ( ) is building hers. He abashedly chuckles.

"L-Looking good over there!" He calls out. "Your snowboy, I mean! Very nice bottom half!"

Meanwhile, his Cufant finds a paperboy cap some kid left behind in the snow. It proudly places it on the yet disembodied head of their snowboy, careful to stylishly tilt it upwards.

93j6KSAb

SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN
☃️
BOTTOM - MIDDLE - TOP - HAT

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Azul

Faye Jacobs
She/Her
November 11th
Castelia City, Unova
None of your business
Actress
Civilian
I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitude's expensive
awards
105 posts
Fae Madden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fae
Fae Madden
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 2:32:13 GMT
Fae Madden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fmt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Carrie did not, in fact, listen to Fae's holiday wish.
[break][break]
On goes the saga of the Froslass being terribly, awful, and positively absurdly picky about these decorations. So much so that she seems to have taken interest in those chosen by others.
[break][break]
Her gelid gaze fixes on one particular snowboy in the making and the decorations chosen by the person responsible for it, and whether this is a stare of admiration or envy is surely up to interpretation. Naturally, Fae chooses to believe its the former, or well... at least she acts like she does.
[break][break]
"I think my Froslass really likes your decorations. Nice snowboy." She casually tells , although this may just be a warning...

[break][break]
YU|O8Fm0

[break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
OPEN FOR INTERACTION [BREAK]
OUTFIT
[BREAK][BREAK]

SNOWBOY COMPLETED!
[BREAK]▷ 2X Bottom
[BREAK]▷ 2X Middle
[BREAK]▷ 1X Top (SABOTAGED ONCE)
[BREAK]▷ 1X Decorations
[BREAK][BREAK]
PROMPTS
[BREAK]▷ Compliment another character's snowboy
[BREAK]▷ Express a holiday wish/gift idea
[BREAK]▷ Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume
[BREAK]▷ Interact with/reference the Darmanitan
[BREAK]▷ Reference a seasonal food/drink
[BREAK]▷ Reference a holiday song (Winter Wonderland)
[BREAK]▷ Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling (Powder Snow)

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.fmt2] --accent: #BA6173; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 2:42:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Relatively speaking, he didn't know much when it came to crafting a snowboy. Thankfully Rhugone was more than happy to guide him through it the winter prior. But given it didn't snow too often, he was out of practice. Thankfully his Delphox carefully helped roll a piece out with him. Once the piece was complete, he caught sight of his gargantuan bodyguard and shuffled down the small hill of snow and motioned for the Delphox to follow with. As Rhugone remained hunched down, Cato carefully draped himself over her shoulders and held his arms out to lay over her shoulders.

"You should have dressed a little warmer. I worry about your health."

At least from his current position, he could share his own body heat with her.

ez5Kijxc

x0 bottom
x0 middle
x0 top
x1 decoration

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 2:48:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Against his better judgment, Roman finally made the effort to show up. With the crowd dying out, it's not like he could do much even if he wanted to. Rather than moan and groan about his own situation, he was quick to find his charge and purposefully photobombed her shot with her Arctozolt. His scowl was enough to show that he didn't necessarily care to be in the setting, but that was due to his own relative fear that he may turn violent. (Though against his own thoughts, he had more self-control than he realized.) With a roll of his eye, Roman knelt down and began to pack his own snow. Better to actually do something other than stand there and act like a guard dog.

"Don't read too much into me being here, work is too quiet."

a220itf1

x0 bottom
x1 middle
x0 top
x0 decoration

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 2:56:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Oh? Sounds like you're getting sick, April."

He hadn't even noticed the pink haired menace that he affectionately deemed his best friend. (Fritz could be giving at times, how noble.) As his Dewott continued to help him, Fritz took off his scarf and offered it out to Aimee, carefully wrapping it around the lower half of her face. It wasn't long until he gave her a gentle tap on the nose with his gloved hands and went back to shaping the second portion of his snowboy.

"Don't want that empty little head of yours getting filled with mucus. That'd be unfortunate."

MZ012SOL

SNOWBOY PARTS:
x0 bottom
x1 middle
x0 top
x1 decoration

prompts used:
- n/a

@aim

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 3:00:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Somehow he still had yet to perfect a proper piece for his snowboy. Who knew it was so difficult to shape a decoration? He could almost hear his Salamence laughing at him, to which he narrowed his eyes a bit. With a sharp inhale, he gave it a good old college try to attempt and shape something for the monstrosity in his presence.

YQxw75qt

bottom: x2 = duplicate destroyed via sabotage
middle: x2 = 2 duplicates destroyed via sabotage
top: x3
decoration: x0

@snowboyshowdown

close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 4:03:52 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
it was too late for her not to 'read too much' into roman being there. she hadn't called for him so having him come to her out of his own volition had to mean something. what it may be might not be good, but it caused lorelei to feel the christmas spirit all the same. her usual composed exterior was cracking, her lips curving into a small smile - looking down at the snow quietly as she continued forming her snowboy with roman. "did you want me to help you so you could get out faster?" she offered, obviously understanding that he wouldn't want to be out and about for too long - let alone with her. even so, she couldn't help but pull out a small santa hat she had saved for her pokemon and put it upon roman's head, pulling the little strap under his chin taut. [break]
"merry christmas, roman," she muttered with a smile.[break]

@romanl

JUstDVlQ + 10

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 BOTTOM
x 1 MIDDLE
x 1 DECORATION

PROMPTS FILLED:
DRESSING UP POKEMON
close tab

played by

HONEY

RHU, SHE-HULK
SHE/HER
MAY 30TH
PEWTER CITY
HET.S/DEMI.R
BODYGUARD, JAILER
CADET
UNCHAINED
& UNTAMEABLE
0 height
0 height
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THAT BITCH-ASS BEHAVIOR
awards
43 posts
RHUGONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhugone
RHUGONE
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 4:39:38 GMT
RHUGONE Avatar
feeling cato's body heat wasn't something she oftentimes had the pleasure of experiencing. in fact, rhugone couldn't quite recall the last time cato willfully did so outside of applying balms and ointments to her scrapes, gashes, and bruises. it made her feel warm indeed, in more ways than one.[break]
with a hearty laugh, rhugone turned her head enough to look upon her boss with an affectionate gaze. this form of affection was respectable and yet admiring, soft but distant. "are you ready?" she asked, not moving from her kneeled down position as to not disturb the business mogul who leaned into her like a space heater. "you seem a little excited. am i wrong to say that?" it was good for cato to go outside. with all his work and his general distaste for being out and about, this seemed to be a healthy fascination on his end and rhugone was more than happy to indulge him while she continued to form pieces of snowboy in front of herself.[break]
unexpectedly, she had been given a compliment and this made her face flush gently. despite her large stature, she was a bit flustered by such. she wasn't really much of an arts and crafty type of person - much more prone to destroying things she touched - so this made her quite happy. "thank you to you and your froslass," she murmured to .[break]

@cato

aIp1KtBN

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 DECORATION
x 1 TOP

PROMPTS FILLED:
---
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 4:43:04 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cubchoo color-shiny"] // snowboy showdown

[attr="id","moonpost"]

One of the darmantian judges rumbled by, casting a long glance at her snowboy. Calla waved her hands with a flourish before it moved on— only for her face to fall afterward. It hardly looked like what she wanted it by that point. Hardly judge worthy by the masters of the snowboy craft.[break][break]

Ugh, the pair of wyrdeer horns she’d placed on her cubchoo’s head for safekeeping had fallen off and gone missing. She needed those! Casting a side eye over at her brother to make sure he didn’t wise up to her scrambling about, Calla knelt in the snow again, on her hands and knees as she fumbled through the snowfall on the ground to find her accessories.[break][break]

“How’d you manage, Cubby?” she asked, but the cubchoo only sneezed. She sighed, unable to hold it against the cute little guy. She must have looked a sight, crawling around in the snow—[break][break]

L-looking good over there![break][break]

Calla’s face flushed, sitting up abruptly as she looked for the source of the call out. “Excuse me?” she blurts, eyes wide until they narrow skeptical a one poor as he fumbled to clarify.[break][break]

“Yeah…sure that’s what you meant,” she grumbled back sarcastically, with a half a mind to go kick his little snowboy over like she might’ve when she was ten and way more bratty. Cheeks still aflame, though, she waited to see if he could save himself first.

[break][break]
4cLIjgG3
[break][break]
tldr;[break]
Open to interaction!
[break]
+ blinkingguy.gif [break]
+ interact with the darmantian[break]
+ (1) top acquired[break]
+ (2) middle acquired[break]
+ (3) bottom acquired[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","moonbottom"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit2"]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost b"]color: var(--accent); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]