awards
575 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 11:53:27 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Whilst Makoto was preoccupied with keeping an eye on Yurei, and the children who were absolutely enamored with the stantler, there was Kama and Kuro - sneasel and hisuian zorua alike both hard at work at the snowboy. They had gotten a snowball for the head together that looked pretty good - and the duo were more than ready to put it up on top! However, there came an issue - mainly, in the fact that neither of them were tall enough to reach up and put the third and final snowball up there!

However, Kama was a resourceful little sneasel. Perhaps, a little too resourceful in some cases - given that the easier solution probably would've been to just ask Makoto for help. Glancing over to where and her snowboy was, Kama could see extra snowballs - sitting gathered there. And what he knew in that moment, was that they'd make the perfect step-stool for him to reach the top! Chittering in greeting to the woman and her pokemon, Kama would walk right up to one of the unused snowballs, and proceed to roll it away - surely, neither Luka nor her pokemon would miss it?
Sabotaging
- Snowboy Information -
Inventory:
1 Bottom (-1 for Sabotage)
1+1 Middle
1 Top

n_HSjIpp

Prompt Checklist:
Sabotage a snowboy Done
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume Done
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan Done
Reference a seasonal food/drink Done
Express a holiday wish/gift idea
Compliment another character's snowboy
Reference a holiday song Done
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
561 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 12:12:03 GMT
Ettie Avatar
There! The snowboy was coming along nicely once more, thanks to Princess' aid - and it even looked really nice, streaks of shiny ice helping to accent the snowballs that the pack rolled together (this time being far more careful about the size and where they were pushing it, so as to avoid causing Snowboulder 2: Electric Boogaloo!)

As Ettie was hard at work though, the laughter of other kids would draw her attention - and she'd glance up to see a trainer leading their stantler along, as a few children took turns riding on the deer pokemon's back. All the whilst though, a couple of them were singing something - something about jingling bells? Ettie listened for a few moments, curious about the song...

... But they'd eventually wander out of earshot - and as the song faded, Ettie would return to work on the pack's snowboy. Even if, all the whilst, she'd find herself trying to hum the song - just from the portion that she had been able to hear.
- Snowboy Information -
Inventory: Snowboy Complete!
1 Decoration
2 Middles
1 Top
+1 Bottom

W4ScmJK| - 10

Prompt Checklist:
Sabotage a snowboy Done
Reference a seasonal food/drink
Express a holiday wish/gift idea Done
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 14:22:39 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cubchoo color-shiny"] // snowboy showdown

[attr="id","moonpost"]“Oh..I think I got that mixed up. I meant loser makes it.” Which will be him, because she was going to win. For sure, for sure. She was just so focused on what she was doing that she got the stakes switched by mistake. Though, if she was being real. She could probably convince to make the hot cocoa regardless of who won. Not that she would do that, but…his food motivation maybe made it easy.[break][break]

All thoughts of cocoa flew out the window, though, when she had to deal with a little snowball problem. She stared up at , hands on her hips in a huff. “Well?” She hoped all the snow to the face was enough retribution.[break][break]

She gawked at Kieran, though when he promptly betrayed her. She thwacked his arm with the back of her mittened hand lightly. “Hey! You’re supposed to take my side, not his!” Her own brother! Her twin!![break][break]

With a huff, she stomped back to her snow boy and knelt down in the snow to resume the part she’d been working on, ignoring them as she forcefully hummed out the melody to Rockin Around the Christmas Tree. Willfully doing so, not annoyed at all. Nope.

[break][break]
4vxafGvQ
[break][break]
tldr;[break]
Open to interaction!
[break]
+ is a cranky pants!! goes back to her snowboy[break]
+ sulks[break]
+ reference a holiday song[break]
+ (1) top acquired[break]
+ (2) bottom acquired[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","moonbottom"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit2"]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost b"]color: var(--accent); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

kier
he/him
June 3
viridian city, kanto
hopeless romantic
ranger
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
68 posts
Kieran Roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kieran
Kieran Roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 17:02:39 GMT
Kieran Roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"]@snowboy showdown

[attr="id","moonpost"]

Calla was, of course, promptly distracted. Hopefully, it would be enough to buy him some time in crafting the superior snowboy. Admittedly, Kieran had grown someone competitive when it came to him versus his sister. It always felt like a comparison between them both, but that was probably the point, right? They were twins. Of course there would be comparison in their dynamic and competition.
[break][break]
"I'm on your side, usually.." He objected, "Just not right now because I have a showdown to win!" Hot cocoa sounded pretty damn good though right now, considering how cold it was. The wet cold had seeped through the fabric of his gloves and made his fingers all stiff. Hopefully it wouldn't deter him in making the best snowboy possible.

[break][break]
Uvc97arT
[break][break]
Notes[break]

Open to interaction :3[break]
he is going to win against his sister haha[break]
1 middle [break]
1 bottom [break]
1 top [break]
+ reference a holiday snack/drink [break]
[break][break]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 18:51:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva grinned, glancing back at . At least she wasn’t the only one who hadn’t finished yet. Just one more piece, truly the Snowboy gods couldn’t be that cruel to her, right?

“Ugh,” she sioghed, shaking her head, “Really, all I want for Christmas is to just finish this Snowboy,” she’s determined now, can’t give up. She’s spent too much time trying to make it perfect rather than just getting it done. But that was Eva Morales for you, her Type A personality peeking through even when doing something as simple as making a Snowboy

Snowboy Parts:

Prompts:

• Sabotage a snowboy!
  • Reference a seasonal food/drink
  • Mention the Darmanitan judges
  • Dress up your pokemon!
  • Use an ice-type move!
  • Mention a Christmas song
  • Express a Christmas wish

rIY6qReG
-10 to get that TOP

SNOW BOY COMPLETE, BITCHES

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 14:30:41 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]
[attr="class","gunnertitle"]

SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN

[attr="class","gunnerbody"]

Having finally completed his snowboy, Gunner and his Glaceon sat on a nearby bench with a couple of festive holiday cookies to share between them. Many participants in the Snowboy Showdown had finished their creations, though some late arrivals were still rolling snow.[break][break]

At least the snowball fight seemed to have finished, though a couple of people were actively sabotaging each other's snowboys. Gunner remembered that such behavior was fair in the snowboy war, but he was glad he hadn't had to engage in it.[break][break]

The merry atmosphere was actually quite cheering; Gunner was glad he was well enough to come by and enjoy the event. But eventually, he and Galahad finished the cookies, the judges had deemed his snowboy passable, and it was time to head home.[break][break]

Gunner said goodbye to the , , and even with her cute Eevee, then teleported home with the assistance of his Alakazam.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Open for interaction![break][break]

SNOWBOY PARTS

1X Bottom[break]
3X Middle[break]
1X Top[break]
1X Decoration[break]
SNOWBOY COMPLETE![break][break]

PROMPTS FULFILLED

- Sabotage a snowboy[break]
- Dress your Pokémon in a holiday costume[break]
- Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling[break]
- Interact with/reference the Darmanitan[break]
- Reference a seasonal food/drink[break]
- Express a holiday wish/gift idea[break]
- Compliment another character's snowboy[break]
- Reference a holiday song

[attr="class","gunnerpkmn"]

[attr="class","gunnercredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunner"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnertitle"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnercredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnercredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 18:19:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Well wasn't this just a merry sight. It was no surprise that he'd arrived late to the game, but at the very least, he could try to make up for lost time. While he himself remained bundled up, the Dewott at his side seemed to revel in the cold of the weather. Fritz almost found himself disgusted with the notion that the pokemon actually enjoyed the cold. The two worked post-haste to get at least a semblance of a snowboy started.

eLOETalM

SNOWBOY PARTS:
x0 bottom
x1 middle
x0 top
x0 decoration

prompts used:
- n/a

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@snowboyshowdown

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 21:45:47 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cubchoo color-shiny"] // snowboy showdown

[attr="id","moonpost"]Calla continued to fixedly work on her snow boy, huffing all the way. She was wasting way too much time being distracted and perfectionistic. She needed get back to it! still, she had the time to attempt riling her brother up. “You’re own sister. I see how it is. I see, I see..” she didn’t fully mean it, of course. It was just that competitive edge between them when it came to games that spurred her to a little guilt-trip. At the end of the day, it was just a snow boy and she loved her brother more than that. But in the moment, all bets were off. Plus, Kieran had tricks up his own sleeve, innocent as he acted.[break][break]

There was a reason that certain board games were banned from being played within their own home, after all. And she wasn’t the only culprit in that.[break][break]

Still, Calla couldn’t bring herself to be wholly cruel. As she steadily worked on her next piece—still kneeling down in the snow, she looked over at Kieran’s. “Yours does…look pretty cute though. I guess,” she grumbled by way of compliment. “Even if you totally stole one of the hats from my bin to use on it.”

[break][break]
R9SizyEs
[break][break]
tldr;[break]
Open to interaction!
[break]
+ sulks[break]
+ compliment someone else's snow boy[break]
+ (1) top acquired[break]
+ (1) middle acquired[break]
+ (2) bottom acquired[break]

[break][break]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 3:31:54 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

They're almost done thankfully. Paxton had let out his Octillery for a bit of help stabilizing the Snowboy. And to protect it from anymore stray snowball attacked. Her ICE BEAM was gentle, going on an off in short bursts as she worked herself around the snowboy. Hopper, for their part, was taking a well deserved break in Paxton's arms. "Having a merry time?" he murmured as the Porygon slowly fell asleep for a well deserved nap.

N2rJI8xu

[break][break]

+ | using middle for sabotage [break][break]

Snowboy parts: [break]

Bottom: 1-25 (x2)[break]
Middle: 26-50 (x2) [break]
Top: 51-75 (x0)[break]
Decoration: 76-100 (x2)[break]

Prompts: [break]

Sabotage a snowboy. [break]
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume. [break]
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling [break]
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan [break]
Reference a seasonal food/drink [break]
Express a holiday wish/gift idea [break]
Compliment another character's snowboy [break]
Reference a holiday song [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 3:44:05 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Somehow, one way or another, he gets away form and @adelina . He grabs the hot cider, and comes back aorud ngiving the two girls wide berth. "Here..." he said, half apologizing for taking so long to before continuing his circle back to and shaking his head. Semifredo the Glaceon barks at the newcomer, happy for a new smell and and a new person to play with. [break][break]

"Judges? More like a Darmation stomped all over it." he said before letting out a laugh and carefully palming a merry cup of hot cider into the blonde's hands. "Sure, I'll drink mine while you work." he said, flashing a cheeky grin as the Glaceon jumped up and leaning on Cygne.

fRuSqklL

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc @adelina [break][break]

Snowboy parts: [break]

Bottom: 1-25 (x1) [break]
Middle: 26-50 (x1) [break]
Top: 51-75 (x1) [break]
Decoration: 76-100 (x2) [break]

Prompts: [break]

Sabotage a snowboy. [break]
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume. [break]
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling [break]
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan [break]
Reference a seasonal food/drink [break]
Express a holiday wish/gift idea [break]
Compliment another character's snowboy [break]
Reference a holiday song [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/58/08/ZArR2pxg_b.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Azul

Faye Jacobs
She/Her
November 11th
Castelia City, Unova
None of your business
Actress
Civilian
I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitude's expensive
awards
105 posts
Fae Madden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fae
Fae Madden
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 3:44:21 GMT
Fae Madden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fmt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

This snowboy sure is taking some time to finish, huh? Maybe it would be going a lot faster if Fae were to actually help, sure, but it had been her Froslass that had wanted to do this, not her, so why would she help?! It just makes no sense...
[break][break]
Carrie is apparently just really damn picky when it comes to decorations, and inevitably so, Fae finds herself sighing and kneeling by the side of the snowboy.
[break][break]
"Carrie, dear, you know what would be a great gift? Actually winning this, don't you think?"
[break][break]
Hey, with how long this is taking, they better win, right?
[break][break]
But, then again, sitting on the snow has been kind of peaceful so far (small incident aside).

[break][break]
xqg6cYkS

[break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
OPEN FOR INTERACTION [BREAK]
OUTFIT
[BREAK][BREAK]

SNOWBOY PARTS
[BREAK]▷ 2X Bottom
[BREAK]▷ 2X Middle
[BREAK]▷ 1X Top (SABOTAGED ONCE)
[BREAK]▷ 0X Decorations
[BREAK][BREAK]
PROMPTS
[BREAK]▷ Express a holiday wish/gift idea
[BREAK]▷ Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume
[BREAK]▷ Interact with/reference the Darmanitan
[BREAK]▷ Reference a seasonal food/drink
[BREAK]▷ Reference a holiday song (Winter Wonderland)
[BREAK]▷ Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling (Powder Snow)

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.fmt2] --accent: #BA6173; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 5:24:49 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Time was running short and he still needed a midsection. Callan fastidiously created his snowboy in no aprticular order, but at this point he needed to be quick about it. Hyperfocusing on his snowboy once again, the calls and speech of other people became as a distant memory as he began to roll another ball.

Mk_T_w7c

Eventually, the snow piles and Callan begins his construction. Packing in the snow for the center of his snowman's torso, he carefully stacks the center body and decorates it with Bluk Berry buttons, before placing the ornately decorated face. Sticks in the shape of arms protrude out in a happy embrace, as Callan tops his completion with a Santa Hat and a navy blue scarf. "Finished!" He calls out, clapping his hands before rubbing them together for heat. Turning towards , , and , he rejoines the conversation. "So, what've you all been up to since the meteor?"

Snowboy complete:
Head, Head, Bottom, Middle, Decoration, Decoration

everyone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 18:56:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It seems and Eva finished just in time, “Nice! I love the decorations,” she smiles, complimenting the Elite Four’s creation. It was really good, her’s seemed to pail in comparison to most of the Snowboys out there.

“Ooohhh you know, recovering and researching stuff,” the usual. There was a lot to do post-meteor and a lot of changes to navigate, “How about you? Adjusting well to your new-ish title?” Callan had been an Elite Four member for quite some time now but Eva hadn’t gotten to check in with him since his promotion.

Eva compliments ’s Snowboy!

Snowboy Parts:

Prompts:

• Sabotage a snowboy!
  • Reference a seasonal food/drink
  • Mention the Darmanitan judges
  • Dress up your pokemon!
  • Use an ice-type move!
  • Mention a Christmas song
  • Express a Christmas wish
  • Compliment a snowboy
  • PROMPTS COMPLETE

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
561 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 21:46:40 GMT
Ettie Avatar
If someone in the same shoes as Ettie were to talk about the time and shenanigans put into making their snowboy, they might've described it as blood, sweat, and tears. A trial and tribulation that is celebrated by cheers with mugfuls of eggnog or hot cocoa, maybe even with a candycane to nibble on. Ettie, however, would likely question the use of the saying - cause what was so bad about making a snowboy, that would leave you bleeding or crying? Clearly, something was going horribly wrong if that was what you described the process of making your snowboy as!

No, clearly, a snowboy was something that you put snow, sweat, and even more snow into. And also maybe some ice, much like what Ettie ended up doing when she started enlisting Princess for generous uses of Ice Fang. Though it took a bit of doing, having a pack at your back to help pitch in meant that Ettie was able to throw together a respectable snowboy in no time - even if perhaps a bit small, granted that Ettie herself was small. It'd be hard for her to put on the head, if she had made it too big otherwise!

And as for the snowboy itself? It was mostly pretty simple in its shape - save for the head, which though round, Ettie had clearly attempted to shape a canid snout onto it and give it a pair of icy pointed ears. But otherwise, the one main detail that made it stand out was the ice. Like scoops of icecream, swirling streaks of ice were visible throughout each part of the snowboy, (or was it a snowdogboy at this point?) This added detail gave the snowboy an eyecatching glimmer, when the light hit it just right - something that Ettie definitely appreciated.

But with the snowboy done, Ettie was content to sit around - admiring not only her own work, but also the works of those around her. There were so many scattered around, by now..!
- Snowboy Information -
1 Decoration
2 Middles
1 Top
1 Bottom

Prompt Checklist:
Sabotage a snowboy Done
Reference a seasonal food/drink Done
Express a holiday wish/gift idea Done
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
575 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 21:58:25 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
By the time that Makoto was able to return Yurei to their pokeball to give them a break, and by the time that they themself were able to get back to working on the snowboy, it seemed that Kama and Kuro both had managed to make a complete snowboy! Or, at least, the basic base for one - it was lacking in decorations, but that was something that the trio could figure out together.

"You both did great," Makoto spoke - smiling warmly as they crouched down to pat them both on the head. Kama and Kuro both contentedly accepted the touch - the sneasel chittering happily, whilst the little zorua decided to return to his usual place in Makoto's shadow. "I'm sorry that I had gotten sidetracked for as long as I did - some kids were very curious about Yurei."

But, as Makoto surveyed the work that had been done so far... They also noticed an additional snowball, just sitting there. The clawmarks on top of it made it no secret that Kama had been using it as a stepstool - but they couldn't help but chuckle at the sight all the same. "Someone was being resourceful," They mused out loud - although, going off of the trail leading behind the snowball... Had Kama swiped it from someone else?

They probably ought to have a talk with Kama about that later - but... For now, they wanted to continue their work on the snowboy. "Let's try putting some of your ice to work. Could you give me an Ice Shard?" Makoto requested to Kama - a thoughtful smile to their face. Be it to break down into more snow, or to use as decoration - there was much you could do with ice, if you were creative enough.
- Snowboy Information -
1 Bottom
2 Middles
1 Top
1 Decoration

rzoF|siU

Prompt Checklist:
Sabotage a snowboy Done
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling Done