he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
We Could Form an Attachment [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 17:30:51 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]
[attr="class","gunnertext"]

[attr="class","gunnerpkmn"]

In one smooth movement, Gunner set down his half-finished glass of vodka tonic with one hand and took Summer's outstretched hand in the other. Leading her onto the dance floor, he gave her a small, private smile, like it was meant only for her.[break][break]

Gunner was not a man who smiled readily. His colleagues often teased him for being so stony-faced, which he bore with a seriousness that only proved their point. But in that ballroom, as he slid a hand onto her waist and pulled her close, his lips curled with a mischief that only she could see.[break][break]

And then they started to dance.[break][break]

"You look lovely tonight," Gunner said, his low voice lending to the almost conspiratorial nature of their exchange. His golden eyes took in her effortless makeup, perfectly styled hair, and the diamonds of her earrings and mask. "Something tells me you're used to this kind of affair."[break][break]

His teasing was gentle, light. It would not do to drive away his first dance partner of the evening. Gunner hoped his dancing skills sufficed; he'd taken lessons to prepare himself for a mission in Kalos, but that was over two years ago.[break][break]

"Sorry if I'm rusty in comparison." His chuckle held an undercurrent of self-deprecation, of genuine apology. Despite not knowing at all who Summer was, he did want her to enjoy her time with him.

[attr="class","gunnerooc"][break]

NOTES

Mission: Merry Masquerade (IL)[break]
Outfit + mask + Rotom-enhanced earpiece

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunner]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnertext b"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 3:24:45 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer allowed him to whisk her away to the floor, holding the skirt of her dress up to avoid tripping as they entered the already crowded area. However, as she stepped closer to him, she felt as though it was a more intimate affair, unbeknownst of the other dancers.

She met his smile with a sly grin of her own, taking his hand and holding it in a proper position to dance while she pressed closer still as his other rested on her back. A soft chuckle left her throat as she began to follow him in time.

"You inferred correctly. It's been something I've done on many occasions. I was trained in Kalosian etiquette, and proper dance was something I had to master," Summer pointed out softly. "Not to mention I would take any opportunity to dress myself to the nines."

Summer swayed to the rhythm of the band, allowing him to take the lead despite his rusty skills.

"I don't mind, so long as a handsome man spend a moment of his time with me," she cooed, a sly smirk crossing her lips.

"Tell me, what spurred you to want to attend a masquerade, especially one of this size?"
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 12:59:35 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]

"Kalosian etiquette? That's impressive."[break][break]

And it was. Gunner guessed that the mysterious woman he held in his arms was nobility at most, or very wealthy at least. Only those born into privilege — whether Kalosian or not — could afford such an education. The only reason Gunner had a chance to take lessons at all was because the Hoennian government had funded his.[break][break]

Summer's compliment caused his smile to widen a fraction. It pleased him to know she hadn't agreed to dance with him out of mere courtesy.[break][break]

He considered her question, twirling her according to the dance steps to buy himself some time to settle on a half-lie. "I happen to know the director of the museum. He's a very good friend of mine, and I promised I'd attend."[break][break]

When Gunner drew Summer close to him again, his hand found the intimate space at the small of her back.[break][break]

"Besides, the whole idea of a masquerade's a bit thrilling, don't you think?" he murmured, amusement coloring his tone. His golden eyes locked with hers. "Being able to mingle with all kinds of people without them knowing who you are. Never knowing who the beautiful woman across the room is behind her mask."

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunner]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 3:56:14 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer hummed her agreement. Of course she'd think highly of herself. Everything in her life practically led up to the moment she took over her father's company. That what her entirely life had been leading to, though it was supposed to be a natural take over rather than patricide.

She wouldn't admit that to anyone except those closest to her, though. Such as .

"The director? That's quite impressive. It's important to have friends in high places." Summer had heard of the director once or twice. , if she remembered.

Summer twirled, leaving his side for a graceful spin until she spun back into his grasp. She placed her hand gently against the nape of his neck, allowing herself to grow comfortable in the little space they shared.

"I agree. You can partake in a festive occasion without even knowing your partner. However, it's a little sad to think as well, don't you agree? Not knowing who's hiding behind the mask. What if you never see them again?" she questioned against his ear, her eyes half-lidded as she gazed up at him.

"Though it's a bit freeing, too." Her eyes flitted across his face, a brow raised yet hidden behind her mask.

"Would you indulge me in a few more moments of your time after our dance comes to a close, my good sir?"
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 19:52:23 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]

Underneath the stony seriousness with which he engaged the world, Gunner was a burning tempest. Earlier, the first glance of Summer in her dress had stoked the flames inside him, the thirst he barely kept slaked.[break][break]

As her fingertips brushed the skin on the back of his neck, that fire grew hotter still.[break][break]

Gunner leaned in so that his lips hovered at her ear and her hair tickled his cheek. "Would it sadden you to never see me again?" he asked.[break][break]

When Summer asked for more time together after their dance, he took that as his answer. With great subtlety, he dipped his head a fraction lower and planted a tender yet lingering kiss on the sensitive spot of her neck beneath her ear.[break][break]

And when he withdrew, he did not retreat far — only far enough to gaze into her eyes with particular intent.[break][break]

"I'd be happy to. What do you have in mind, darling?"

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 22:58:09 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer hummed, as though she considered his question thoroughly and thoughtfully. Of course, her previous request was acknowledgement enough for her desire to stoke his flames. But would she grace him a true answer to the question?

Perhaps not.

She tilted her head slightly, granting him fair access to the expanse of her neck as he placed a kiss there. It made her skin tingle, a shiver of pleasure rolling down her spine as countless things they could do spurred in her mind.

"Perhaps we can go somewhere more private. I think it'd be uncouth to hog the dance floor in such a way..." It was tease, of course, but she winked all the same.

Withdrawing so he could follow her, she extended her hand for him to take, picking a direction to walk in where there was no one to bother them. Some would think a quiet museum, where there was little light except for a few exhibits lit, would be creepy. Intimidating.

Yet, she was thrilled.

"Quiet enough?" Summer prompted, turning back to face Gunner.
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 0:54:26 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]

A sly smile curled Gunner's lips. "Lead the way."[break][break]

Hand-in-hand, they retreated from the ballroom, through a door and down a dimly lit hallway. Immediately, the atmosphere of the museum changed. What had been bright and charming mere moments ago, full of glamor and music, transformed into a scene as eerily quiet and dark as a tomb.[break][break]

The pair made their way to a secluded spot. There, the sound of the party was a dull and distant muffle, barely audible. Out of habit, Gunner glanced around, noting all of the exits and any security cameras on the ceiling. The telltale red light of one in a corner caught his eye.[break][break]

Gunner removed his earpiece and turned it off.[break][break]

"Quiet enough, but let's step over here." He guided her out of the camera's line of sight, though someone walking through the space might spot them still if they looked in a certain direction. "Percival, go stand guard."[break][break]

His Rotom emerged from the earpiece and zipped toward the security camera. It possessed the device, and the red light vanished. Satisfied, Gunner turned back to Summer and removed his mask. Softly, he set it down on a nearby ledge.[break][break]

"My name's Gunner," he said, pulling her against him with one hand. With the other, he caressed her jawline, then gently tilted her chin up as he lowered his lips toward hers.

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 2:49:22 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer observed him as he looked around, examining his surroundings. She wondered what sort of man he was, what he did, since he was so attentive and trying his best to keep them from being caught by unsuspecting eyes. Summer could only make a few guesses, as his ROTOM flutter out of his earpiece.

A guard? Perhaps.

Summer watched the red light flicker out, leaving them alone. Then she turned back to the man in front of her, removing his mask from his features. If she didn't find him handsome before, he was definitely moreso now.

So she did the same, resting hers beside his. She peered up at him, face to face at last, as she replied, "Summer. A pleasure."

With that, Summer raised her chin to meet to meet his gaze before closing her eyes, allowing his lips to touch hers. One of her hands rose, reaching to touch his jaw as the chaste kiss became something deeper with her initiation.
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 17:43:29 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]

Likewise, Summer was even more beautiful than Gunner had imagined, and he kissed her eagerly. Her lips were soft and warm against his; when she coaxed a deeper kiss from him, he was happy to oblige, humming with great pleasure.[break][break]

Eventually, incrementally, their kissing became more urgent, more needy. Gunner's mouth left Summer's to trail hot kisses down her jaw to her neck. He suppressed the urge to nip at her skin with his teeth, not interested in leaving any evidence of their exchange.[break][break]

Summer's gown was complicated, the gem-studded bust and draping folds around her back hindering Gunner's wandering hands. So instead, he reached lower, finding the high slit in her skirts and slipping a hand inside to slide his palm up one bare leg.[break][break]

Everything had become suffocating. He wanted nothing more than to loosen his tie and shrug out of his clothing. But they had precious little time. Disrobing was out of the question.[break][break]

The quandary gave Gunner enough sense to pause. He kissed Summer on the mouth again before looking her in the eye.[break][break]

"Last chance to change your mind," he murmured, even as he stroked the sensitive skin of her inner thigh.

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 3:34:29 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer's hands slipped behind his head, pulling him closer as everything seemed to become almost frantic. While everyone was busy entertaining themselves, they were sure to be missed in the main hall at some point.

Yet, she didn't want this to end. Not yet, at least.

She rolled her head to the side, allowing him to kiss down her neck. Wishing that there could be more there, though she understood the need to avoid attention grabbing. Her hands explored his torso, feeling his muscles underneath the expanse of his suit.

Her leg stuck out from the slit in her dress, allowing him free range as she met his lips again. Summer felt almost dazed as he looked at her, pulling away to confirm their intentions. Goosebumps rose across her skin, as she pushed herself against him. Chest to chest.

"Don't stop," Summer murmured into his ear, grabbing his tie to pull him to her once more.
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 13:58:05 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]

Gunner needed no further urging. He kissed Summer fervently, pushing her against the wall with his entire body, though he was careful not to knock anything loose from her dress. Thoughts and worries vanished, replaced with only the pressing need to consume her — and be consumed by her.[break][break]

With frantic motions, he unbuckled his belt and pushed down his pants and underwear, just enough to free himself from the confines of the fabric. Then he helped her with the skirts of her gown. Once they were out of the way, his hands urged her to wrap her legs around his waist.[break][break]

A moment of tension hung between them as he pushed into her. His eyes fluttered closed at the overwhelming heat that engulfed him. It was all he could do to bite back a groan.[break][break]

He moved as silently as he could, his mouth occupied with kissing her, his hands gripping her tightly to keep them both steady. Gradually, his momentum built until everything was white noise, his mind totally blank. His head dropped to the side of hers, his breath hot against her ear.[break][break]

Then, finally, like a wire, the pressure inside Gunner snapped. Stars burst in his vision. He moaned softly into Summer's neck. Shuddering, he slowed down until they were both still once more, a slight panting the only sound between them as he struggled to catch his breath.

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 3:39:34 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer couldn't help the chuckle that left her lips as he pressed her against the wall, caught with his own lips as they met hers. Her hands explored the expanse of his chest again, having to remind herself not to grab ahold of his shirt lest it become wrinkled.

Her skirt was held aside, her legs wrapped around his waist as she trusted him to hold her up. The glittering diamonds scattered over her chest almost caught ahold of his clothing as she leaned close.

A long sigh escaped her lips, pleased beyond all measure. She consumed him with fervor and fire, trailing small bites that weren't going to mark his skin across his jaw and his neck as he spurred forth. Her breath was airy against his ear, a few soft noises escaping her.

Luckily, no one came to find them.

Summer found herself arching back against the wall, still holding tightly to Gunner as they came down from their high. Her chest heaved as she caught her breath, having held it for a moment too long it felt like. She allowed herself to slumped against him as he held her tightly.

"We haven't been gone too long, have we?" she murmured against his ear, stroking his hair with a certain gentleness she hardly reserved.
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 11:35:16 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]

At first, Gunner did not speak; he merely shook his head as he slowly withdrew from Summer. The gentle caress of her fingers in his hair was strangely compelling, and he found himself reluctant to part from her so quickly. Yet he had to. Carefully, he lowered her legs so she was standing again.[break][break]

"I don't think so," he finally said, removing the handkerchief from the breast pocket of his suit jacket. After he cleaned himself up with it, he handed it to her so she could do the same.[break][break]

As Gunner zipped back up and buckled his belt, he watched Summer out of the corner of his eye. Everything about their lovemaking had been exquisite, from her little bites on his neck to the blissful sounds she'd made in his ear. He wished he'd had the chance to ravish her properly, on a bed and without clothes.[break][break]

But they were unlikely to see each other again after that night, so he merely leaned in and gave her a final, chaste kiss. "It was a pleasure dancing with you, darling."

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 14:35:36 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer continued to stroke his hair as he climbed down from his high, allowing him the time he needed to regain a sense of thought and control. Animalistic behaviors were set aside for a more calming and dignified one. She kept her legs wrapped around his waist as he held her.

Until she was being set down. There was a small moment of gravity pulling her down, trying to stabilize her balance as she felt heavy once more. No longer light as a bird in Gunner's embrace. He'd finally spoken, regaining a sense of mind as he confirmed her suspicion.

As she cleaned up, she wondered if he'd done something like this often. Or was he as high strung as she'd previously imagined? Summer folded away the handkerchief to hand back to him, should he wish to keep it or discard it.

Summer straightened her dress down, allowing her dress to flow elegantly once more as she fixed a few wrinkles and straightened it over her chest again. She finally met his gaze again, though it seemed fleeting from the corner of his eye. A smirk graced her lips as she watched him finish getting ready again.

With a final kiss, Summer murmured to him once more. "Take care of the lipstick on your face before you leave, my dear. See you around, yes?"

Blowing a kiss with her hand extended, she took a glance at herself in the mirror of a bathroom hidden in the corner before making her way to the floor again. Leaving him to look at her as she left.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 20:53:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven