October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
I'm crazy, but you like that; ... I bite back.
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
All I want for Christmas is Spooks
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 22:26:56 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

"It really was pretty loud, especially whenever a team scored. People would practically jump out of their seats, either shouting in excitement or anger. It just depended on the situation really. My father also did that quite a lot too. I even saw someone knocking a drink out of someone's hand right onto their lap. Spilled all over them," Elaina had said, remembering the incident quite vividly. In a way, it was funny, but it was also really bad. As the two of them, Komainu the Houndoom once again, showed that wanted his trainer to once again pick up the pace. Elaina chuckled at the little exchange, thinking that was cute.

[break][break]

As Elaina and Josh continued to talk, about a good fifteen minutes later, Reality kicked in. Elaina's phone rang, which caused a small silence between the two of them. Elaina, quickly pulled out her phone, seeing that she had an email. She looked at her email, reading it. It was about an assignment. "Well, duty calls. They're assigning me jobs despite me not being fully stationed yet. I better get going. It was nice meeting you, Josh! The same goes for your pokemon!" She said, as she called back Spiritomb back into his Pokeball, politely heading towards her next destination. She was really glad to have met a fellow ranger, especially where she lives. She also thought to herself, "Perhaps one day, I will challenge his gym. For now, though, I'll settle for just working," She thought to herself.

+ I think this is a good spot to end here! I'll look up missions for these too that we can do! ^^
[break][break]
+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#CC0066;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,109 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 18:57:55 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Given how much alcohol sales are used to subsidize ticket prices, none of that behavior surprises me," Josh remarked. After all, the crowd cheering was a constant ambient noise that was loud enough that it couldn't be removed from the broadcast despite the existence of noise-filtering technology. "Goldenrod games get just as loud. It's one of the reasons why I prefer to watch the games on television instead of in person. The other is the commentary. Insightful commentary adds so much to the game's production values."

It seemed Elaina had an important assignment to take care of and had to leave. He quickly handed the female his Gym's business card. "You need to get ahold of me, this is the fastest way to do so." How was she finding Ranger work so easily? Perhaps regional Ranger HQ was saving all their low-danger jobs for new hires...

ooc: thread end!

{WC: 146}
{PC: 6}

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Voja           Mightyena       Good
Blinky         Jolteon         Good
Luna           Liepard         Good
Janus          Espeon          Good
Kamuy          Umbreon         Good
Komainu        Houndoom        Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 4:01:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE SAWSBUCK FLEES!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---