SUMMER DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION PARTY (EVENT THREAD)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON May 25, 2019 21:48:52 GMT
noah faber Avatar

startled by @valyx's voice, noah recoils. he swings to face the tequila-fueled samaritan, his beverage spilling out in a sharp fan. "oh shit, ah... thanks buddy but i'm good! just... spilling everything. don't mind me." noah's laughter bubbles with nerves, as if hiding a current of a million spirits screaming at him to stop.

noah takes morgan's hand, hoisting himself up proper. with a uneasy smile for @posey, noah says, "thanks for wiping the pikachu down. he's not mine though..."

as adds another layer of attention, noah seeks safe passage. his shoes squeak against the puddles of drink like mice being squeezed.

"i'm good. this guy," noah points to morgan, "got me. uh, what's your name?! let me buy you a drink. you too." he gestures to the blonde girl, careful not to use his busy hand.

@party; noah says hi to morgan, stops scrubbing pikachu down, speaks to posey and thomas and offers posey + morgan drinks!
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON May 27, 2019 13:45:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"wait, you know me?!"

there was a moment of confusion as the claim was stated. he strained his eyes as he stared, trying to recognize the face. it took him a few seconds before it finally registers to him. he ends up taking a sip from his cup before exclaiming.

"wait, delphi?! yeah, yeah! it's delphi!"

he takes a look at the cap he just drank from, raising one brow as he looked at it as if it was an object of interest. he quickly brings it to an end with a shrug, before returning to delphi, arm still slung over her shoulder.

"this thing's just beer or something! it shouldn't matter how many I had of this!"

it wasn't just beer though, as someone had been adding whiskey to his drinks as a joke. kyle was too focused on other things to notice the taste and the alcohol content, however.

his voice turns low as he draws his face closer to hers. "you still haven't answered my question though," he reminds her.

@tags

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 28, 2019 7:30:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]
[attr="class","wiingtopimg"]

[attr="class","wiingtop1"]I WILLBEHAVE

[attr="class","wiingtop2"]I'M DOING THE BEST I EVER DID

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]NOW GO AWAY!

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]PATHETIC IN YOUR OWN WAY, I'M DOING THE BEST THAT I CAN

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

At being startled by drunken Morgan, a small laugh escaped from Posey. Morgan wasn't one to take lightly of course, but right now? Ehhh... Sure he could kick ass if he needed to, but he was tickling her funny bone at the moment... Or maybe it was shots finally kicking in...? She normally wasn't this giggley. At the young man bubbling with nervous laughter she couldn't help but feel somewhat bad. She couldn't relate, but being nervous couldn't be fun.[break][break]

Hey relax it's a party. I am sure you aren't the only one stumbling around. She said with a laugh. She then made a gesture with her hand, Ah yours or not, it is no problem, look it is dancing again. Seemed like the Pikachu was back in action. No feelings harmed.[break][break]

Suddenly she heard a crackle of laugher, she turned to see a long hair brunette who seemed to be losing his mind over what happened. Well that probably didn't help. With an eyeroll she smiled at Noah. Probably drunk off his ass. She said throwing back at him. Last thing Noah he needed was more attention, especially with mice like squeaking coming from his shoes. This guy seemed to have really shitty luck.[break][break]

Oh my name is Posey, what is yours stranger? She asked with a cheerful, slightly drunk manner, usually she wasn't this friendly or open. If it had been said she had totally missed it. She then tilted her head, noticing that both men hadn't let go of their holding of their hands. She had a small smile on her face she was trying so hard to hide, looking away in a quick manner, she simply turned, To the bar![break][break][break][break]

Posey tries to help Noah feel better[break]
+[break]
She gives Thomas some shade[break]
+[break]
Morgan and Noah still holding hands amuses her[break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]

IDK words

[attr="class","wiingbot2"]for , @valyx , @everyone

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

Changing to my new face claim : P

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:126px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000000, 1px 0px 0px #000000, 0px 1px 0px #000000, -1px 0px 0px #000000, 0px -1px 0px #000000, -1px 1px 0px #000000, 1px -1px 0px #000000, -1px -1px 0px #000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #ce0300; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#ce0300;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#ce0300;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#ce0300;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#ce0300;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 30, 2019 0:02:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it was always humorous to watch someone within their drunken stupor. especially when it had come from someone she knew relatively well. delphi might've constantly held the view of a party person, yet, her idea of fun more—so roused itself on adventure than it did with alcohol or parties. 

still there was no reason for her to deny the invitation. the close proximity wasn't exactly like , but neither was his presence at an event such as this. whenever she thought of the man, she pictured him surrounded by his lovable dog companions. not exactly an opposite for one whom surrounded herself with the dragons. 

"f-fun you said?" slipping upon her words, a smile just as cheeky as the previous one took form, "hey, you know me! i love fun!" her hand raised upwards, cupping around her mouth as though the conversation were secretive. "what did you have in mind?"  the voice was just a loud but laced by a peculiar mischievousness.

just what was bound— to unfold?

@whoever uwu

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 30, 2019 20:40:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","gabrielpost"]they don't love you anymore, eli. ambrosia tucks his wings in. they'd received a berth of space for a few spare moments, long enough for eli to dismount the bat, but the blank spaces fill all too quickly. at first, he feels a rushing, thinking that they're going to crow at him, fawn over him, but these aren't his fans. 

they're engrossed in each other. he recognizes many league members here, all too wrapped up in their own dramas to pay any attention to him. 

it's a punch to the gut, and he has no idea why. 

he huffs, annoyed, and scans the crowd for someone he might recognize. and then he finds her--the little farmer girl who'd forced him to actually help her accomplish their mission. 

he struts forward, renewed confidence in every step, and then holds his hands up towards her; rose-gold rings loop around nearly all of his fingers in that ostentatious way of his. he laughs breezily (forcefully, falsely) and shows his teeth. 

"how lovely to see you again, my dear. may i have this dance?"

notes
+ sad no one pays attention to his grand entrance (loser)
+ approaches cait

[newclass=.gabrielpost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabrielpost i]color:#D4AF37;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabrielpost b]color:#D4AF37;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2019 22:02:25 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"it's---" his name escapes to the endless expanse of embarrassment contained within one droning dance beat.

his vulnerable chaos causes his brain to crumble and dust itself like dry compacted earth being pummeled with the blunt side of a rusty shovel.

"noah! thanks for the confidence boost, posey. needed that." he gulps dryly and the clammy walls of his mouth feel as if they can slough off.

noah's needy hand melts into @valyx 's. he doesn't recognize their warm union as comfort renders the hold invisible- but the quickest catch of @posey 's smile is enough to spark cognition. he disconnects. amiably.

"haha- ha! yep! pick what you want. you too !"

noah sadly cradles his almost-empty drink.

"don't care about how much something costs." he says, his bare wallet screaming in his pocket. "i heard the zapdos zingers are good."

@party; to the bar with posey, morgan and thomas!

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2019 18:50:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle snickers as he reaches to his pockets and releases a pokemon. with a glimmer, the ninetales reveals itself, it's mere presence bringing an abrupt change in the beach party.

drought activates, intensifying the heat of the sun for everyone.

"this is a beach party. we need everyone shirtless and splashing in the water!"

kyle strips off his shirt and brazenly throws it on his ninetales' face. the pokemon catches it with its mouth, though it did not follow its trainer lumber around, staying beside delphi at that moment.

the trainer takes another sip, finishing the contents of his red solo cup, before wandering off to a direction even he himself is unsure of.

@tags
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2019 3:13:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]
[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

This had to be the epitome of relaxation, truly. With the sun bearing down on her back, the cool ocean breeze leaving a salty spray in her hair, the smell of sunscreen and ocean and... alcohol. Absolute perfection.[break][break]

It wouldn't take her long to locate , her best friend was like a beacon of light and beauty in the centre of the room. However, as she neared, she took note of a certain someone she hadn't expected to see.[break][break]

Well, that wasn't entirely true. was a self-absorbed asshole, or at least that's what he had shown himself to be the last time they'd spoken. It had been months since she'd last seen the man, but nothing seemed to have changed. He was still just as hungry for attention as he had been before.[break][break]

It threw her right off of her happy rhythm the minute she laid eyes on him, specifically because he was approaching the person she cared about the most, someone who definitely didn't need a leech hanging off of her.[break][break]

Wadjet, feeling her trainers discomfort, would let a low rumble roll from her throat, leaning her head down to brush her scaley face over her shoulder. Blinking out of her moment of irritation, Stormy's hand would lift to stroke her Charizard's forehead, reassuring her.[break][break]

"I'm okay, don't worry."[break][break]

The truth was though, she was about ready to throw hands in the middle of a very public party. It was likely that she would be caught staring at Elias as she approached, though her gaze would quickly switch to meet Cait's as she dance danced her way over. Linking her fingers through hers protectively, but also affectionately, she would make a point to try and cut Elias out of the conversation.[break][break]

"Cait! I'm so thrilled you're here! That must mean you finally got a chance to take the day off and relax? Me too!"

[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2019 7:28:33 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"
elias!

cait tittered softly as she was greeted by the model, her hand reaching out to happily accept his own. she elegantly swung him about, visibly delighted by his sudden appearance. it had felt like an age since she had last seen him in person, the league-affiliated woman having only followed his social media trail as of late. 

"
i haven't seen you in forever!

she invited him to fall into step with her, bouncing upon her two feet as they moved along with the music. the woman made sure to maintain a close proximity to her male counterpart, aware that any amount of distance would prevent conversation due to the amount of noise pollution that permeated the area. 

"
you've got to tell me how you're doing," she insisted. "how's the league been for you?

his social media painted the picture of easy adaption - but she felt as though he was likely putting on a facade for his fanbase to make the league appear far more advertiser friendly than it actually was.  

"
i -

she felt her hand being taken and startled for a moment before raising her gaze, her facial features lighting up with radiant joy as she was greeted by the sight of stormy - her stormy. 

"
stormy!

cait released her hold upon elias as she moved to embrace the woman, laughing airily all the while.

"
yes! i got some time off finally! i didn't know you'd be here.

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/326.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/407.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/180.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/428.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/763.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/271.png

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2019 2:17:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","eliaspost"]well, at least he hasn't fucked things up with her. and he knows that, to some extent, the green-haired girl cares about him. or, at least, pities him. he'll take either at this point. a bit of a thrill goes through him when she smiles sweetly at him and reaches for his outstretched hand. 

the model is as elegant as the dance floor as he is during a photoshoot. he twirls and spins, laughing airily as they go and can't help the giddy feeling rising in his chest. alienation bleeds away and for a moment he thinks maybe i could belong here. 

"i've been just dazzling, darling. and the league? piece of cake. i mean, obviously i'm still not doing work like you, but i'm certainly showing the people what you're made of, and if that's my best contribution then--"

and he comes back from a spin and suddenly stormy is there, hand twining through cait's. he stops suddenly, rigidly, and someone bumps into him from behind, spilling beer all over the back of his shirt. the thin fabric turns see-through and he twists, snarling at the degenerate who'd bumped him. 

spine etched, prominent, ribs curved, he suddenly feels exposed.

it makes him angry. 

cait is still laughing, enjoying her friend's company, and jealousy is a sharp knife to the gut. ambrosia chirps to his left, a warning sign to elias, though the bat is distracted and shooting daggers at the drunken fool who, unbeknownst to him, is going to have started a whole bunch of shit.

he steps back into their circle, dancing as though nothing's wrong, syrup sweet smile on his face, eyes like daggers. "hello, friend. long time no see. cait and i were just catching up. but how are you doing, hm?"

notes
+ catty bih
[newclass=.eliaspost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost i]color:#D4AF37;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost b]color:#D4AF37;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 3:51:01 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
seasons die one after another

[attr="class","starrytext"]"ahhhhhhhhhh!" screams echoed all throughout the beach. a male wearing flame-patterned trunks, that were primarily colored black, was seen doing a variety of sits-ups and push-ups. "our training is never over boys!" dragonite roared cheering his trainer on. sceptile, merely relaxing beside mateo's stuff, had no intention of doing any training today. "one, two, one, two, one, two!" he had no intention of stopping anytime.

"it's a sunny day and we're not here to play, right boys!" dragonite cheered and sceptile lazily, too, cheered right after. the grass-type was too busy soaking up the sun to care about anything. "sceptile, i can't hear your battle cry!" no response. "oh come on?! where's your sense of passion, there's too many strong trainers in this region to ignore. we have battles to get to, people to beat up, those...uh...what's it guys? rocket?" he'd turn to dragonite who'd nod.

"yeah, rocket to beat up! doesn't just thinking about all the excitement get your blood pumped?!" turning to dragonite, he'd continue, "and don't forget our goal and why we're here: to become so strong that the dragon from mom's stories will have to grace us with his present, acknowledge our strength, fight us, and bless us!" it was only a dream. and there was no concrete evident of such a strong dragon assisting and fighting strong trainers, but a guy can dream right? "we don't have time to be weak. we need to become champion of this region so we be acknowledged and bless, like the man from dad's story." his blood was so pumped. he couldn't contain his excitement.

"just you wait, we're gonna show this region our dragon cry!" raising his fist in the air dragonite, too, cheered along. sceptile continued to remain lazy. nonetheless, mateo could feel the grass-types spirit.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]@---
mateo is here, he's pumped. sceptile and dragonite are out and about. mateo is training. let's get this bread. this post is also stupid so 'scuse me.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#81b4ee;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 4:39:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,900]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jartox"]
[attr="class","jartoxpic"]

[attr="class","jartoxlyr"]
she having fun dancing
[attr="class","jartoxpost"]

"Aimee, don't wander off too far."[break][break]

Although curt, the ragged, fish-like pokemon didn't seem to care all that much. Rather, she found the little brown thing having fun splashing all on her own. It wasn't too far from the party - close enough for both trainer and pokemon to walk over and enjoy themselves whenever they'd want. Mmn.. But the more she watched the patrons of the party - enjoying their drinks, moving to that music - she found it difficult to resist. Her eyes glance over to the pokemon splashing around in the water, before casually raising her arm up to grab her attention. "Yo, Aimee. You wanna try dancing on the beach?" Yes, making a fish dance on land. Wouldn't it look more like aggressive flopping on land? Most likely, but admittedly, the sight would be amusing. It's not like Aimee wouldn't be able to take it, either. [break][break]

Like many of the others, she was underdressed considering the weather; under the white t-shirt was a black bikini, so it wasn't exactly hidden from plain sight. It was hot, and she wasn't about ready to sweat up a storm on this kind of day. You would think that hoenn would be cooler with how much water surrounded them, but the beating sun of summer would suggest otherwise. She approaches the shore with her arms stretched out to grab the feebas, carrying the little thing in her arms. A small smile tugs at her lips. "How are you so cute, hm?~" the woman affectionately coos, tightening her arms around the fish before making way to the rest o the party. [break][break]

Lets ignore the dragon boy, who almost reminded her of a protagonist from a really cheesy kid's anime. [break][break]

No, really. Just walking by him almost made her snicker at how stupid his actions and speech were. Granted, she was probably stupid on her own caliber by approaching the dance floor (sand?) with a feebas in her arms. Once she finally approached, she drops the feebas into the sand (needless to say, Aimee ungracefully plopped onto the ground and onto her side) while she began to take a good listen to the music and move swimmingly along with the rhythm. She was never against to moving her hips along with the music, but she always did enjoy her fast-paced music. In fact, she did wait until a quicker song came on to go ham on it. [break][break]

As was her feebas, since she seemed to be aggressively flopping with the music. Jennifer couldn't help but to glance over to look at the feebas with a grin while kicking up some sand.

[attr="class","jartoxtag"]tag

[attr="class","jartoxcred"]JARONART

[newclass=.jartox]width:500px;height:500px;background:#fff;border:1px solid #ccc;margin:0 auto;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpic]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);width:250px;height:500px;position:absolute;top:0; left:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/6X89l33.jpg);background-size:cover;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxtag]padding:5px;font-family:Roboto;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;border:1px solid #fff;position:absolute;bottom:10px;left:-150px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;transition:all 1.4s ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartox:hover .jartoxtag]left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxlyr]padding:10px;font-family:Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:6px;text-align:center;line-height:100%;letter-spacing:2px;border:1px solid #ccc;color:#666;width:200px;position:absolute;right:17px; top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost]width:200px;padding:10px;height:400px;overflow:auto;font-family:Roboto;font-size:9px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#666;position:absolute;bottom:20px; right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost b]color:#C20000[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxcred]color:#ccc;font-family:Roboto;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-align:center;margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxcred a]color:#ccc;text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 4:54:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle somehow manages to obtain a bottle of wine, taking a sip directly from the mouth every moment he realizes that he hasn't done so. he doesn't drink much, and so he doesn't know his limits.

he also is intoxicated enough to ignore the plight of his body.

though he doesn't know, or care, where he was going, the sight of a familiar person gets him to stop on his tracks. he was easy enough to spot in the crowd, owing more to the fact that he shouts too loud rather than kyle knowing him personally.

he stares for a while, brain processing how to shut him up. somehow, he reverts back to the usual greeting they do whenever they meet up. normal kyle would have simply shouted and told him to shut up. intoxicated kyle skips some of the steps that they undertake before a full-blown battle happens.

"oi, ricky! think fast!" he grabs his shirt from his ninetales, who had been following him around. "solar beam!"

while unsure of what was going on, the ninetales simply reacts to the command of her trainer. a beam would fire immediately, with no charge up required for the shiny.

the sun was blazing, with the battle only intensifying the drought brought by the ninetales.

tl;dr:
  • stares at a person and recognizes mateo
  • ninetales fires a solar beam

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 5:34:28 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
seasons die one after another

[attr="class","starrytext"]"oh! and another thing--" 'ricky'? that voice. sceptile detected a disturbance. and, without thought, utilized QUICK ATTACK to grab mateo and maneuver him out of the way. "what the h---oof!" unsure as to what was happening. he was taken into the arms of sceptile.

landing out of the energy beam's way. sceptile would set mateo down, turning to face an old acquaintance. "huh?! that's kyle, the rent-a-cop! what the hell?!" mateo shouted. growling as his fangs were clenched. "wait, where's dragonite?" looking around, mateo and sceptile would come to notice a large trail left in the wake of the solar beam. behind them dragonite would come to have been taken aback by the powerful beam. he was buried underneath a pile of sand. "gah?!"

sceptile and mateo's jaw had dropped.

it's arms arose from the sand and its hand would poke out of the sand. "d-dragonite?!" he was angry. and as he emerged from the sand he would release a mighty roar as fire spewed from its maw. if it's a battle the ninetails desired, it was a battle the kitsune would get. "o-oh! oh hell yeah!" vengeance would be theirs. like pokemon, like trainer. sceptile merely sighed and just wanted to go back to lazing about.

"let's do it buddy, double--no--triple, DRAGON RAGE!" enraged. dragonite would fly high into the sky. with an opened maw, it would release a large sphere made of fire first. throwing it toward 's ninetails, another for good measure, and a third to make sure that it got the job done. had ninetails moved, the first sphere would miss but dragonite would launch the other two toward it. not caring for whom it were to hit.

"get bent, you rent-a-cop!" mateo roared.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
sceptile saved mateo, but dragonite caught the full force of it. is pissed off, flew into the sky and released 3 sphere's made of dragon fire toward and his ninetails. not caring who or where it hits.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#81b4ee;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 10:21:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he takes a swig of the bottle on hand. he needs a chaser or something to wash the alcohol down, but since he cannot find any within the immediate area, he leaves it for now.

the ninetales' eyes would glow as it tried to disable the move. unfortunately, the attack had already gone off. there was nothing that stopped the dragonite's attacks from being fired off at that moment. the only thing left for the ninetales to do was to defend.

the first one was dodged.

the second one was intercepted by a quick fire blast. intense flames collided with the flames from the dragon, resulting to an explosion of fire. embers flew at every direction. with the warmth brought by the alcohol and the heat expelled by the attacks, kyle wasn't sure if he was going to be suffering a heat stroke sooner or later.

the third went through the sunny day-boosted fire blast, weakened, but still hitting the ninetales head on.

"tis ish why ya haf'ta attack, eirika. you need 'ta ATTACK!"

a lucid smile takes over his expression afterwards, with the ninetales simply rolling her eyes from her trainer's comments. his eyes would go to the opposing trainer, brows quickly furrowing with annoyance.

"oh yeah, how 'bout you shut up with your anime protag speech before i shoot ya with a hyper beam or something!"

tl;dr:
  • uses disable on dragon rage
  • dodges first attack. uses fire blast to block the second.
  • ninetales gets hit with the third