SUMMER DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION PARTY (EVENT THREAD)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2019 6:32:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Something about this stranger draws her to him. Curiously, she watches as he downs his drink, a clear answer despite the silence, a confirmation to her offer. Unpredictable. She finds herself anticipating every action.

It's tempting to mirror his actions -- finishing her own drink wouldn't be as difficult as his. And yet, she restrains herself. Patience is key to this game, and she has plenty of time on her hands. Eyes lidded, she leans forward, resting her head on an open palm, flashing a coy smile of her own.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all.

"You don't mind, do you?"

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2019 7:28:32 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
persephone seldom drinks so much while the sun is still out, and it has been months since she's sought refuge in the crush of the dance-floor or let her thoughts be drowned out by the booming of music.

she'll blame the heat or the stress, and be thankful that older and more destructive habits are kept at bay.

persephone will DANCE - DANCE first alone, content at SHARING SPACE WITH STRANGERS, when a familiar face at the perimeter of the bar.

first she tries to wave for her friend, and failing that, persephone called her name. a cheer erupts somewhere behind her, accompanied with a burst of tacky, flower-shaped confetti.

unfazed and determined to catch bailey's attention, persephone dips through the crowd as carefully as possible, not unlike a fish in water.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2019 1:39:18 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

Whatever Kim has said to her as she pushes past him falls on deaf ears. Her heart is pounding so loud it's drowning out her thoughts and the sound of music in the air. All she can feel is the choking, squeezing sensation in her chest as a panic attack starts to come over her. [break][break]

It takes her a long time to slow down and realize someone had been calling her name. She whirls angrily, eyes ablaze as Cait's hand grasps her own in an attempt to slow her down. She's about to pull away and tell her to fuck off before she realizes who it is that's standing in front of her. A shuddering breath leaves her chest as she squeezes the woman's hand.[break][break]

She goes to speak but can't seem to find the words, or maybe they're stuck in the back of her throat. Either way, she seems to squeak and hold back a wash of emotion. What had become of her? She was supposed to be strong and confident and brave, she wasn't the type to cry in public at a party.[break][break]

Yet here she was.[break][break]

"I-- yeah. I guess you could say that. I met him a while ago, we... we helped an older couple get rid of a few ghosts. It's where I found Cubone. He seemed nice and charismatic then, Cait, but it's all a display. It's not real. I saw who he really was the other day. He's a coward and a liar and a selfish man."[break][break]

Another sigh as she manages to push all of her thoughts out. They're muddled and not fully formed. It's not exactly what she had wanted to say, but it's enough. Cait would understand, surely.

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2019 4:25:08 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

[attr="class","frlastcontparty"]
[attr="class","frlastcontpoke"]

[break]

Persephone was not the only one that felt like a fish in water.[break][break]

Bailey Cooper held her margarita in both hands—the fishbowl that held her beverage was so cold it left both hands feeling numb as she raised it to her lips and chugged like a champ. In her black bikini, there was plenty of skin to be seen as the Sergeant mingled with the party-goers.[break][break]

She had a nice buzz. She was going to spiral out of control if she kept drinking; but, the drink was so goddamn good. She couldn't even taste the booze. It was just a nice, limey aftertaste that fizzled on her tongue.[break][break]

“Heeeeeey, Perse!” The Sergeant would set down her oversized drink, able to see the head of white hair as the League's Head Scientist navigated the crowd.[break][break]

With an unusual pep in her step, Bailey would join her side, ignore the other dancers and the beat of the music. “You havin' a good time? I think I'm having a good time,” and Bailey wanted to maintain her good spirits. It had been awhile since she had cut loose and had a good time.[break][break]

It was why she found herself moving to the beat, dancing as a catchy rhythm started to shake the dance floor.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2019 16:50:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","eliaspost"]this is so much harder. it's easy to be catty, petty, downright mean to other models. they're all vapid, all self-absorbed, all just as shitty as he is. their field is a battlefield of its own, and elias has known the taste of victory for a very long time. now, though, with his same self-preserving tactics doing their job, he can't feel satisfied.

stormy's more than just a pretty face. he knows as much from the tears she's shed, tears he caused. 

someone nearly bumps into him again and he sidesteps, reaches out to grab the solo cup while they drunkenly stumble. he tilts the plastic towards his face, grimacing at the sweetness that touches his tongue. "did you put any liquor in this?" he calls irritably. he flexes his fingers, blinks away as they balloon before him, mouthful of sugar pressing against his skin. 

he turns his attention back to the drunk councilman, slides a daring hand at the small of his back, cocks his head. "care to dance? since our partners have left us high and dry?"

and while elias is doing what he does best (which is to say, ignoring the problem at hand) ambrosia circles above, keen ears listening to the conversation between cait and stormy. indignant, protective, the bat dives towards the two, wings unfurled and filling with air like sails just above them. he flutters, finding footing beside the two among the writhing mass of drunken bodies. 

he tilts his head, rose gold circlet wrapped around permanently damaged ears, crudely cut from another lifetime ago. he makes a couple of clicking noises and puffs up his fur. 

[newclass=.eliaspost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost i]color:#D4AF37;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost b]color:#D4AF37;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 7:54:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
for every move made is a chance to back down, to recline back to the safety in inaction. fernando will have none of it, doing what he does best—doubling down. without breaking eye contact, he leans in too, questioning her with a raise of his brow.

"no. i encourage it."

an illusion of being queer is used to mask indecisiveness. fernando choice of liquor is as limited as his capacity for loosening up. putting the ball in her court solves all of it. a fleeting glance gestures back at the menu, implying the subject of his comment.

"surprise me."

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 17:22:20 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait listened to stormy's words and processed them for a period of time, visibly mulling over a response all the while. everything that she had said highlighted elias's personal flaws; flaws that were very easily identifiable in the young man. 

"that's just how socialites tend to carry themselves, stormy."

she hated playing 'devil's advocate' but she felt as though she should defend at least a certain aspect of the model's lifestyle. 

"
they have to maintain a mask and a certain image to remain relevant in this day and age," she said. "didn't you notice how thin elias was?

cait had noticed - and she noticed it even now. it was one reason why she didn't judge elias too harshly, tolerating the unsavory portions of his personality so that she could maintain their friendship. he was beautiful in so many ways - but she supposed that didn't prevent him from being viewed as a liar as well as a coward. 

"
he doesn't have to be your friend. but try to at least respect him as a comrade," she continued. "that's all i'm asking. there's plenty of people i don't personally fancy but i try not to let them get under my skin."  

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 18:41:32 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]

Stormy visibly stiffened at how quiet Cait was. Normally the woman was quick to stand on her side of the fight, to defend her and agree with her. Perhaps it was foolish to think that she might now. [break][break]

It was like a slap in the face to hear Cait defend him so readily, to defend his flaws and reason with them. As if it was okay for her to be treated so terribly, as if it was just part of his natural charm. 'Just get over it' was what she was trying to say.[break][break]

The dark-haired woman takes a step back, mouth open in shock and anger, her eyes ablaze with indignation. Her hands are shaking, and when Cait finishes her speech, Stormy's voice quakes as well.[break][break]

"I have been stepped on and silenced and shit on my whole life, Cait. I'm not the type of person to just let it go, to allow myself to dishonor myself any more than I already do. I'm tired of letting people walk all over me and being expected to act like they can just get away with it. I'm worth more than that."[break][break]

Wadjet's awkward presence in the background is suddenly remembered, and Stormy snaps her thumb and forefinger together quickly, urging the Charizard to follow her. [break][break]

The beast does as she's asked, glancing back at Cait with sorrow in her eyes.[break][break]

Angry tears are swiped from Stormy's cheek as she forces her way clumsily through the crowd, desperate to escape the fear and sadness she's feeling.[break][break]

The splish splash of water is surprisingly encouraging, and she heads in that direction in the hopes that sitting by the water and dipping her toes in the water might cool her off.[break][break]

She won't even notice that she's sharing space with a stranger unless they speak up to talk to her.

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 7:07:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","chosen"]LEFT FEET LOTADS!
[attr="class","chosen2"]
 [break]
you receive the following:[break]25 poke, 5 pokeballs.
[break]
@valyx , , , , @cordelia , ,

[attr="class","chosen"]FOOTLOOSE LUDICOLOS!
[attr="class","chosen2"]
 [break]
you receive the following:[break]25 poke, 5 pokeballs, type-1 evolution (redeem in shop).
[break]