6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
PFL Playoffs: Wyndon vs. Hearthome [PUB][C/Remy]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 7:50:07 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh couldn't believe next weekend was the Ultra Bowl. It was the biggest event in the PFL, and one of the most viewed televised sporting events in the country. A 15-second adviertisement spot during the game cost millions. Tickets were sold out months in advance of the event, resales often giving those lucky enough to find buyers enough money to live comfortably for life. As a Johtonian, the Mauville Gym Leader had an extra interest in this game. While his favorite team, Blackthorn, failed to make the playoffs, the winner of tonight's UFC Unovan football game would play Goldenrod in the Ultra Bowl. The teams were the top two seeds in the UFC: 16-2 Wyndon and 13-5 Hearthome. They were some of the best ball clubs in the world, and either would be favored to defeat Goldenrod in the big game.

The Master of Faster had already been seated at a small table behind the bar at 's Moonblast Microbrew by the time the game had started. He had missed almost the entire first quarter by the time he got his tall glass of lemonade from the bar and put in his order for a nacho appetizer. The cheese sauces they had to pick from were all a little spicier than he liked by their descriptions on the menu, but he didn't mind being a little adventurous tonight, particularly with three-quarters of an exciting game of Unovan football ahead of him. He browsed the menu in between plays, seeing if anything other than his normal steakburger caught his eyes. By the time he had made his ordering decision, the first quarter was already over, the game scoreless.

2nd QTR 15:00
HHM 0
WYN 0
BALL: WYN 47

{WC: 277}
{PC: 1}
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 22:49:46 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel certainly isn't as invested in the playoffs as is. The royal is more of a fan of combat sports such as fencing or martial arts. The closest thing to Unovan football he enjoyed was rugby, soccer, and, to a lesser extent, badminton. However, he wasn't surprised not to see any of them being broadcasted. The FIFA world cup had just ended recently, after all, with a glorious win for PALDEA.

Nevertheless, he came to the MOONBLAST MICROBREW to get a tour of their facilities and try their acclaimed WINTER'S KISS. Perhaps they might even discuss some sort of collaboration between the brewery and the CALCIFET VINEYARD. But, with nowhere to be seen at the moment, the ambassador figured he'd skip the tour for today and just enjoy the atmosphere at the bar within.

Sitting on a stool there, and watching the same TV monitor as Josh, Remiel sips at his Winter's Kiss and lightly hums with pleasure. It embodied the spirit of the holidays exquisitely. Afterward, he turns to the nearby gym leader to see if he was enjoying one himself. Though he is somewhat surprised to see nothing but a glass of lemonade in its place instead.

"Are they really promoting gym leaders so young these days? Or do you simply prefer to abstain from alcohol?" The ambassador suddenly asks from across the lounge. They're the only ones in here for now, after all. He smiles as his SHINY SINISTEA glides off to greet Josh.

PBL PLAYOFFS
BAR CRAWL: MOONBLAST MICROBREW

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 7:23:58 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Combat sports weren't Josh cup of tea; when he was young, he did have a brief stint in a Johtonian martial arts program, courtesy of Cianwood Gym, where he earned his fifth and final Badge there. Olivine's Gym was just too much for his team to overcome. With the skills he had now, he was confident he could qualify for the Johtonian Champion Assessment. With him emigrating to Hoenn, though, he would no longer be eligible for that region's Champion Assessment. His Badges from that region would be worthless to anyone in an official capacity, but they held many dear memories to him.

"Evening," Josh greeted the Galarian as he sat down. "It's the latter," he smiled. "I promised my parents back in Johto that when I turned the legal smoking age, I'd never smoke, and when I turned the legal drinking age, I'd never drink." Additionally, since he was dressed in his blue Ranger uniform, having recently finished the requisite December patrol hours he had neglected earlier in the day, it would not look good for his reputation as one of Mauville's Elites to be intoxicated. "Besides, haven't you heard that 200 miles an hour and drinking don't mix?" he chuckled at his own quick line.

"Then I'm sure I need no introduction, sir," Josh's smile continued as his eyes shifted back toward the game. He was amazed that several minutes had passed and there was still no score. Hearthome's defense had stripped the ball away from the Wyndon quarterback on a brutal tackle that somehow didn't draw a Roughing the Passer penalty, then went three-and-out on their gifted possession, forcing them to punt the ball back to Wyndon. "What about you? I haven't seen you around. Then again, I don't frequent bars in the evening usually. I go in the afternoons. With me not drinking, I'm here for the food and the PFL action. You can't go wrong with bar food. It's not cheap, but you get what you pay for. Ever been to the Beautifly & Dustox in Fortree? It's the best sports bar in Hoenn, and one of the reasons I love the route from Mauville to Fortree so much."

About halfway into the second quarter, Josh's server returned with his nachos and mild cheese dip, ready to take food orders. "I'll have the Moonblast steakburger combo, medium well, no lettuce or onion, please." Once Remiel had placed his order, he looked at the size of his appetizer. "You're welcome to have a few; there's no way I'm going to eat all of this." His eyes briefly shifted to the Sinistea before him. "Wow, I've never seen one that looks like that! Must be really rare!" His eyes shifted back to the game. "Can you believe it? Almost halfway through the second quarter and no score. These defenses are too good. What a snoozer this game's been!"

2nd QTR 8:35
HHM 0
WYN 0
BALL: WYN 49

{WC: 471}
{PC: 2}
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 2:12:57 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Sometimes, Remiel had a good eye for people. He supposed that was one of the few benefits of working as GALARIAN AMBASSADOR the last few years. This young man seemed like the type to abstain from smoking and drinking. He seemed well put together, anyway.

Though he supposed he had to be as—

"Mauville Gym Leader is that right? at your service." The Galarian smiles, extending a hand for a firm shake. "You can usually find me at the GALARIAN EMBASSY; buried in work. I hardly ever have the time to enjoy a nice bar, much less a BAR CRAWL. But my staff insisted."

The server arrives to deliver Josh's food to the counter. And, though Remiel shakes his head and sends said server off without another order, he is nonetheless offered to partake in the Gym Leader's appetizer. Supposing a nacho chip or two can't hurt, the royal thanks him and proceeds to enjoy it.

His Sinistea, in the meantime, delights in Josh's awe with a twirl. "EARL GREY wasn't always like that," Remiel informs his bar-mate. "He underwent a rather traumatic experience that changed the composition of his ectoplasm. Though that certainly isn't a conversation to be having over nachos, I suppose." The prince adds, dabbing at his lips with a napkin before smiling.

"I'm afraid I don't know much about Unovan football," Remiel admits. "The football I'm accustomed to certainly isn't a stranger to this sort of thing." He adds with a chuckle, looking up to observe the match.

PBL PLAYOFFS

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 17:40:23 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Yep!" Josh gave a casual thumbs up. "The one, the only, the Master of Faster!" It was such a tacky title, but it suited the Leader greatly, and it rolled off the tongue well! "Great to meet you, Remiel!" he answered, accepting the handshake. "I haven't been able to take a trip to Galar yet. They've got a damn good ball club in Wyndon. I'm sure you're rooting for them in tonight's game. Look, they just put up the first score of the game," he enthusiastically said, though he was rooting for Hearthome. Wyndon's defense was the best out of the PFL's thirty-two teams.

"Already had supper?" Josh asked as he took the first bite out of his steakburger, which was more on the medium side than the medium-well he preferred. With PSPN's commentary booth analyzing the first half and no action to watch, Josh could pull his attention away from the game at last. "About the only time I go bar hopping like this is during the PFL postseason. Nothing like good bar food over some great playoff games. My Gym keeps me so busy that I can't watch as much of the regular season as I used to."

That kind of conversation absolutely was not one to be having over dinner. He took a break from his steakburger to down the first few steak fries on his plate. "Phew, these have a real kick to them!" He took a big drink of lemonade to try to tame the overly spicy flavor, requesting a refill just as the halftime show was ending. Hearthome was to field the kickoff starting the third quarter, down a field goal in a very defense-dominated game.

"Right. Unovans call our kind of football 'soccer' if I recall. If you're familiar with rugby, it's close to that but with a different set of rules, mostly designed to protect players. Injuries happen like in any sport, but they're a little less frequent than with rugby players." With that, the kick went flying, and only time would tell how far Hearthome would be able to return it before being stopped by Wyndon's Special Teams.

3RD QTR 15:00
HHM 0
WYN 3
KICKOFF

{WC: 357}
{PC: 3}
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 13:34:47 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Josh's title inspires a good-hearted chuckle from the ambassador. Mention of WYNDON, however, prompts a shake of his head. "Wyndon? Wyndon is HAMMERLOCKE's bitter rival in the Galarian football league. Though, as a representative of the region, I am naturally inclined to cheer for any Galarian team playing sport." He laughs, taking another sweet sip.

Remiel laments that the lad doesn't have as much time as he would like to spend on his extracurriculars. Though he supposed he was very much in the same boat. "That's my relationship with archaeology these days, sadly." Due to change soon, if he had anything to say about it.

Taking a few more nacho chips as Josh partook in his meal, the prince spares a moment to regard the commentary being broadcasted on TV. Not understanding half the terms that were said, however, he's thankful to have his new friend elaborate. "Oh, I see... and when the ball touches the ground, that's it, is it?" He asks. Despite feeling a little out of his depth, he fancied learning about it a bit.

PBL PLAYOFFS

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 8:19:11 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
It seemed that Wyndon and Hammerlocke were rival teams, much like Goldenrod and Blackthorn were in Johto. "it's too bad that Wyndon and Hammerlocke will never play each other in the PFL, unless they meet in the Ultra Bowl," Josh likewise lamented. "They're in separate conferences. Unlike in other sports like baseball and basketball, each team only plays once a week outside the playoffs. It's one of the few team sports to not have inter-conference play at all. You could get your wish, though; it's still possible for Hammerlocke and Wyndon to play in the Ultra Bowl's bronze match. This is the first season the PFL has done a third-place game." What an exciting matchup that would be, seeing a match largely dominated by Special Teams due to how strong both teams' defenses were.

As the teams exchanged three-and-out drives, Josh had downed around half of his sandwich while slowly working away at his steak fries that were a bit too spicy for him. A little less kick, and they would have been absolutely perfect. He would have to try another side next time he came to the Verdanturf establishment. "I have a friend that's into that sort of thing, too. Does the name ring a bell? She has a small expeditionary startup out of Petalburg. Takes adventurous clients to the wildest places in Hoenn. There are nights where she won't stop texting me about them when I'm trying to get paperwork done for my Gym. It's agitating."

It seemed Remiel was a sports enthusiast, just not familiar with the intricacies of Unovan football. "That's basically it. On every possession, the team who has the ball gets four tries, or 'downs', to advance the ball ten yards. The other team's defense tries to stop them from doing that. If the team with the ball fails to advance the ball ten yards after fourth down, then the other team gets the ball. Of course, most of the time, you'll see the kicker come out on fourth down to either punt the ball away, or if they're close enough to the end zone, kick a field goal. That's how Wyndon got three points earlier."

Remiel was right, though; the PFL rulebook was thick and complex. Very few players even knew the rules, and some of the best moments in the sport came from players knowing obscure rules and taking advantage of them. "Oh, they're gonna get Wyndon on a late hit here," the Leader remarked, yellow flags flying onto the field. The slow motion replay indeed confirmed that the Wyndon safety indeed tackled Hearthome's ball carrier while out of bounds. "You can't tackle somebody while they're out of bounds. That's a big-time penalty." The referee's announcement confirmed what the announcers said and what Josh agreed with.

"Personal foul; unnecessary roughness, number 9 on the defense. 15 yard penalty, automatic first down."

Josh shook his head. "That's so upsetting if you're a Wyndon fan, because now Hearthome's in field goal range. Penalties like that will get you." They showed the replay one more time from a different angle, and Josh noticed the Hearthome running back had his other hand in the defender's helmet area. "...Did they miss a face mask? Almost looks like a face mask to me."

3RD QTR 8:48
HHM 0
WYN 3
1st DOWN & 10
BALL: Wyndon 34

{WC: 546}
{PC: 4}
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 10:53:39 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel had never encountered a sports fan willing to walk him through the intricacies of Unovan football before. Most men in this region, after all, seemed to have grown up watching it with their families. To have a gym leader walking him through it was certainly something he had not expected, though he supposed it was in their nature to be helpful and patient. "Oh, I see..." Remiel remarks, stealing another nacho as he looks back up at the TV screen.

At the mention of a friend, however, the prince shakes his head. "Can't say that I have. I would have remembered a 'Shalin' if I'd met her. Especially if her business was in adventure." He adds with a charming smile, having done expeditions himself. "Perhaps if you give me her business card I can book a trip for myself."

Noting Josh's correct call with the referee, Remiel chuckles. "You really know the in's and out's of this game, don't you? Have you ever been to a game in person?"

PBL PLAYOFFS

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 22:32:13 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"I'm not surprised," Josh replied, "as she's a bit of a recluse. She lives outside the city, but she does good work. There's nowhere in Hoenn she can't take you." The only problem was she was a bit hard to contact. "I'll send her an email so she can know you're a potential client. She's usually pretty quick about responding to them as long as she's in a place where she gets a signal." Though her home in Petalburg Woods had enough of a signal, the truly remote places she went to were simply too far away.

"My whole family's big into Unovan football," Josh responded to Remiel's chuckle with one of his own. "I have, but only Goldenrod games, and only because I was local to Goldenrod. I'm waiting for my immigration papers to process before formally moving to Mauville." The process of getting his citizenship changed would be long and trying. He had been going about it for almost a month now, having to coordinate between the Johtonian and Hoennian governments. Each process seemed much slower than it needed to be, with far too much red tape. He was looking forward to being considered a naturalized Hoennian citizen, though!

At last, Josh's Moonblast Steakburger combo has arrived; those steak fries looked long, thick, and well-seasoned. "Oh wow, this is a half pounder," Josh observed aloud, surprised to see how much he was getting. "I was expecting a third pounder. The rest of the chips are yours; I'll be too full to finish them." With that, he made a cut right down the middle of it and took his first juicy bite, grilled to nothing short of perfection.

After scoring the first touchdown of the game, Hearthome had the lead, and were poised to get good field position on their next drive, pending a stop on a third-and-long on Wyndon's side. "They really have Wyndon on the ropes now after that sack by Hearthome," Josh remarked, his smile growing. "If this becomes a two-possession game, Wyndon might not have enough time to score two touchdowns. If they convert this, though..."

3RD QTR 4:40
HHM 7
WYN 3
3rd DOWN & 13
BALL: Wyndon 28

{WC: 235}
{PC: 5}
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 9:35:33 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
sounded like quite an avid explorer. In Hoenn, a place where all manner of strange dangers presented themselves, that was quite an achievement. "I'll be expecting her e-mail with great excitement," The ambassador smiles, pausing to reach into his wallet, pull out his business card, and slide it over across the counter. "Here's my contact information."

Hearing of Josh's family and origin brought a warm smile to the Galarian's face. If he had the power to do so, he would have offered to help with the immigration process himself. "I know a few friends at the Johtonian Embassy," He admits, taking a quick sip of his libation before continuing. "I can place in a good word for you to expedite the process. Soon I'll be applying for dual citizenship in Hoenn, too, funny enough." Given recent events, he had to.

When the delicious aroma of a steakburger graces their nostrils, however, their attention is briefly torn away from the game above. Remiel politely declines to finish the rest of the fries, as he has already sated his hunger. The sight of that meal brings something else to mind in the meantime.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but... have you found anyone special in Hoenn yet? From one immigrant to another, who seems to enjoy his own company as much as I, I'm curious."

PBL PLAYOFFS

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 10:36:11 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Remiel's assessment was true; Shalin went places even formal professionals wouldn't go. "I'll make sure to get this to her," Josh assured him as he intently watched the third-and-long. "Thanks. I look forward to the prospects of dual cit--" With pressure coming, Wyndon's quarterback threw down the middle of the field, their open receiver catching a dropping the ball! Josh gasped in anticipation. In a wild scramble, Hearthome's defensive line recovered, loud cheers filling both the restaurant and the distant stadium as the defender weaved around the offensive line and only able to stop them at Wyndon's 1-yard line. It did not take long for Wyndon's head coach to toss the red flag onto the field. The referee confirmed the challenge.

"Wyndon is challenging the ruling on the field of a fumble recovery by Hearthome."

"I dunno about this one," Josh remarked, feeling the tension in the air as he watched the slow motion replay of the exchange. "Did he have control? This really could go either way. The recovery was clear, but it's a matter of whether the receiver had control." Even the commentators felt it was too close to make a definitive call. There was a bobble in the receiver's hands, but was it definitive enough evidence?

As the refs reviewed the footage, Josh pondered Remiel's question. There was one easy answer. "No one other than . He's the reason I even became a Gym Leader in the first place. He scouted me for the Minor League, then got me my position in Mauville's Gym Leader. More importantly than that, he let me live my childhood dream to meet and ride Raikou." It was a day he would never forget. "I could gush on about the experience all night, but I'm more invested in the game now." After he took another bite out of his steakburger, the refs came back on the field.

"After reviewing the play, it has been determined that the receiver did not maintain possession of the football. Therefore, it is an incomplete pass. Wyndon keeps the ball, fourth down."

Josh was in disbelief. "Wyndon caught a real break there. Now they can punt the ball and trust their defense."

3rd QTR 3:19
HHM 7
WYN 3
1st DOWN & 10
BALL: Hearthome 26

{WC: 365}
{PC: 6}
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 11:45:38 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
The intricacies and specifics that constituted every foul and play were too much for Remiel to care to remember, but Josh did well in summarizing it all. Even so, the royal's attention was drawn more to the Galarians in the crowd than the game itself. They proudly wear their jerseys, hoisting up flags and banners and blowing trumpets in cheer. The sight of them makes him a little homesick.

To hear of and his role in Josh's experience here was surprising. Though not because Kyle wasn't the sort to help an aspiring gym leader reach his goals, of course. Time and time again, Hoenn proved just how small a world it really was. Frankly, it's a shame for Remiel to hear that Josh was more invested in the game than telling his tale of RAIKOU.

Perhaps a tale for another time.

Instead of returning his attention to the game, however, Remiel finds himself thinking of and how thankful he'd been for her at the start of the year. Her love had been as sweet and warm in his chest as the WINTER'S KISS he sipped at. She had shown him that he'd been capable of a great many things. But, unfortunately, he was not deserving of them. Nor did he wish to put her in danger by being near her.

"Wyndon caught a real break there. Now they can punt the ball and trust their defense."

Suddenly, Remiel snaps back to the conversation at hand, finding his glass empty and his hunger fully sated. Thoughts of his lost love have him in a mood now, however, and suddenly he isn't feeling very sociable. "Apologies, my friend, but I have a prior engagement to reach," He says, sliding off his stool, tucking it back in, then extending a handshake.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, however. Perhaps I can visit your gym someday." He adds with a smile.

PROMPT

rite a mission or social thread located at Moonblast Microbrew where your character feels or expresses affection (either friendly or romantic) for another character (including NPCs) who meant something to them this past year. Reference a Winter's Kiss in at least one of your posts.
PBL PLAYOFFS

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 15:29:50 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh accepted Remiel's handshake. "Great to meet you. I'm sure we'll see each other again. I look forward to seeing you at Mauville Racing Grounds!" With that, he waved goodbye and took a whiff of the remnants of Remiel's WINTER'S KISS. It smelled great, but alas, his career path involving Pokémon racing made drinking too risky of a proposition in any capacity.

As Josh finished his meal and the server came with his check, the two-minute warning came, with Wyndon in possession deep in their own territory. Hearthome was still up by four points, meaning Wyndon needed a touchdown on this final drive. The ambient noise in the restaurant grew as the game came down to the final play after some great clock management by the Galarian team. Roaring Wyndon fans' arms flew into the air, both in the bar and in the stadium as one final completed pass sealed the game with the clock reaching zeroes.

Wyndon was going to the Ultra Bowl.

"Wow, what an exciting game," Josh sighed as he counted out cash to pay his bill, leaving a generous gratuity for the great service he had received. After a great meal and an exciting football game, he departed the noisy bar and left the sleepy town of Verdanturf, heading to the Pokémon Center to retrieve one of his many Pokémon mounts to take back to his home in Mauville.

FINAL
HHM 7
WYN 10

{WC: 367}
{PC: 6}
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 2:45:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: