he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Our Private Declarations [M]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 18:59:09 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The New Year's Eve party hosted by had been a smashing success. Decadent finger foods, top shelf liquor, dazzling gowns, and live music had entertained her guests as they said farewell to the old year and welcomed in the new one. As her date for the evening, Gunner had kissed her at the stroke of midnight before downing a flute of champagne. And after the party, back at her luxury apartment in Mauville Hills, the two had a private celebration of their own.[break][break]

When they finished, Gunner rolled off Summer, his head fuzzy with a fog of bliss. He could not remember feeling so content with another partner in recent years; their levels of passion aligned, and she was completely undeterred by his particular appetite.[break][break]

That night, he'd left bruises and bite marks all across her chest, butt, and inner thighs, while his back bore the long scratches she'd left on him.[break][break]

"Happy New Year," Gunner murmured as he leaned in to kiss Summer. He'd learned she liked to cuddle afterward, so he made no move to dress and leave. Besides, the hour was late, and the heat of her body was intoxicating.[break][break]

They had only been seeing each other for a few weeks, but Gunner was already hooked.[break][break]

"Has the night gone as you'd wanted?" he asked, settling back into his pillow beside her.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Wishful Thinking (CC)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 15:50:31 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
There was an epic timer displayed for everyone to see, counting down the hour, the minutes, the seconds until the new year rolled in. And per tradition, everyone locked eyes on it as the final seconds rolled in. Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven!

However, Summer had found herself looking toward her companion with a knowing smirk instead of counting down, allowing him to swoop in to kiss her as people chanted "Happy New Years!" Confetti and streamers had floated down from the ceiling, covering them in a festive array of colors. But she had hardly cared in the moment.

Then there was the point where people trickled out, or were kicked out from the spare rooms. It was empty, except for the guards and staff left to clean up.

Summer had taken no time leading Gunner back to her own room, thankfully left alone and unused, where they celebrated in their own right. After he rolled off of her, she sighed, still catching her breath as she made a move to snuggle in closer to him. Her hair was splayed out wildly on her pillow, and her pale skin was wildly marked. However, she didn't give two damns at the moment as she rolled her head toward him.

"Happy New Year," she echoed with a smile. She contemplated his questioned for a moment, tracing one of her polished nails over his jawline before speaking. "I don't think I have anything to complain about, no. You?"
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 16:37:17 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"I don't either," Gunner replied, wrapping his arms around Summer. The heat radiating off her and the gentle weight of her body against his felt so right; he found himself smiling as he planted soft kisses along her forehead. "I had a lot of fun tonight. Thanks for inviting me."[break][break]

He'd recognized he was out of place among her peers and friends, especially when the topic of his work as a paralegal had come up; compared to CEOs, journalists, and rich financiers, he was basically a nobody.[break][break]

But was not the kind of man who put his self-worth in other people's hands, so he didn't let the disparity affect him. He'd smiled, engaged in light conversation, and generally had a good time.[break][break]

And of course, he had been the one to return to Summer's room with her. That was a better prize than any fame or fortune.[break][break]

"Are you the kind of person who looks forward to the new year?" he asked her, breaking their comfortable silence with the low tones of his voice. A hand absently stroked her hip, drawing little circles on her skin.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 15:54:27 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"Of course, my dear. I just hope none of my fellow colleagues were too hard on you," Summer said with a small sigh, shifting her pillow to get a bit more comfortable facing him.

There had been a few individuals that made comments about status during the party, which was definitely to be expected. Summer knew that it was going to happen and which people would say what things. But, Gunner stood up for himself well. He didn't seem bothered by them, and if anything...

It was all down to Summer whether or not those people got to stay. Disrupting the peace was a no no.

Goosebumps crawled on her leg as he traced a few circles around her leg, which she decided to hike up over his own to bring herself closer to him. She thought for a moment before shaking her head.

"No, not really. It's just another year. Another circle around the sun, more paperwork, and more planning. Call me sad, but it's not significant to me. Do you?"
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 17:17:09 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Nah, and if they'd tried, they're nothing I can't handle," Gunner said with a chuckle.[break][break]

Summer shifted against him, pressing their bodies even closer together as she swung her leg over his. Slowly, his fingers moved from her hip, tracing up the curves of her back, around her shoulder, and along her arm.[break][break]

He took the moment of exploration to think about his answer. Before the Kanto War, he'd considered himself something of a romantic; he viewed the new year as the wiping clean of a slate, a time for fresh starts and new promises. But recently, he viewed years as the mere passage of time, promising nothing.[break][break]

"It's not sad," he said at last. "I'm the same way. Work never ends and we're bound to have yet another region-ending catastrophe again, so not much changes from year to year."[break][break]

It was a joke, revealed as such by the slight curl of his lips, even if his words were bleak and his tone was deadpan.[break][break]

"Though meeting you was a pleasant twist I didn't expect. I am excited for what we can do together in the new year. I think there are some festivals coming up, if you're interested in going to one."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 3:48:26 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt"]
[attr="class","sptw"]

Summer couldn't help but laugh at his comment. Gunner wasn't wrong. At this point, when there was some sort of announcement that there was going to be a world-ending catastrophe, she practically ignored it. Maybe the next time there was one, she would take a vacation out to Kalos or Galar... maybe Alola.[break][break]

"I suppose you do have a point. I think I am quite the charmer. And the sex has been fantastic," she said, all teasing as she rolled over on top of him. Her hair dangled down, curtaining her face as she looked down at him.[break][break]

"In all seriousness, I am glad I met you, Mr. Graves. You're quite the treasure. I'll take you up on that offer of a festival, should I have free time when they come around."[break][break]

Summer's lips curled in a smirk, laying both of her hands over his chest as she rested her head on top of them. She should be exhausted, tired from the party and staying up as late as they had. But, she felt like she was buzzing.

[attr="class","spttag"]

[attr="class","sptnotes"]

notes

[break]

MISSION - wishful thinking

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.spt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt b] color: #DE716D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #DE716D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #DE716D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DE716D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sptnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sptspan] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #DE716D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 15:53:40 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"You are, and it has," Gunner replied, his smile growing wider as Summer settled on top of him. The hand that had been caressing her moved to the back of her head, his fingers stroking her hair. Like her, he also wasn't feeling tired; in fact, their little romp moments before had rejuvenated him, like a second wind.[break][break]

Her formality with his name caused him to laugh, a warm sound that rumbled through his chest.[break][break]

"Just Gunner is fine. I think it's safe to say we're well into 'first name basis' territory by now."[break][break]

He fell into comfortable silence for a brief moment as he began massaging her neck. Then he asked, curiosity piqued, "Would you like to be called anything? Besides Miss Prescott, of course."[break][break]

The last part came out teasingly, giving her a bit of her own medicine back.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 4:35:29 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt"]
[attr="class","sptw"]

"I'm only teasing you. There's no way in hell I'd scream out 'Mr. Graves' in bed. The same way I think I might slap the shit out of you if you called me Miss Prescott while you rocked my brains out," she said with a small huff, brushing one of her fingers over his jaw.[break][break]

"No, no. 'Summer' is fine. Unless there's a situation where you have to address me otherwise." But, right now, she couldn't even imagine such a scenario.[break][break]

Not with fireworks still popping in the distance and a find specimen in front of her to ravish again.[break][break]

Summer hummed, leaning into his hands as he massaged her neck. It was like tension was flowing out of her body, like a river. "Keep that up, and I might pounce again..." she warned, her eyes closed as she sighed.

[attr="class","spttag"]

[attr="class","sptnotes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.spt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt b] color: #DE716D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #DE716D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #DE716D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DE716D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sptnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sptspan] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #DE716D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 12:31:16 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Though Summer huffed, Gunner only laughed again — a softer chuckle this time, though no less warm. "I'm only teasing you, too," he said quietly, the smile evident in his voice even if she could not see it on his face.[break][break]

She seemed to melt against his chest under his tender ministrations. After a moment, his hands moved to her shoulders, working the tension out of the muscles there. Perhaps the guests at her party had not noticed it, as Summer was quite good at projecting an air of effortless perfection, but even she was not immune to the stress that came with being a CEO.[break][break]

"Is that supposed to be a threat?" Gunner asked lightly, amused.[break][break]

Yet he was not about to object, not when he could feel himself rousing for another turn in the sheets. He shifted his weight and flipped them both so that she lay beneath him instead. With his hands pinning her wrists to the mattress above her head, he leaned down to press his lips against hers in a hungry kiss.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 23:13:30 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Absolutely. You know I'm a threatening CEO, right? People bow down and worship the ground I walk on..." she said with a snort, smirking behind her hand.[break][break]

However, there was a change in their positions, her back meeting the cushion of the mattress as Gunner took a stance above her again. Summer gave him a sultry look, threatening and urging him on, as he settled above her again.[break][break]

When his hands pressed her wrists above her head, she raised her eyebrows. "Do you think I'm going to give up so easily?" she teased, though she was interrupted by his lips.[break][break]

"Mmm..."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.spt2] --accent: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 16:05:58 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner kissed the corner of her mouth, almost sweetly, before he lowered his lips toward her ear.[break][break]

"Of course not. It's not as fun without a little struggle," he murmured, grinning widely. He lowered his mouth further, planting feather-soft kisses along the bruised and bite-marked skin of her neck until he found a stretch of it not yet discolored by his attentions.[break][break]

And then he kissed her there, with teeth, hard enough to leave another blemish. However she moaned, however she writhed under him, he relished it all. His body pressed into hers, burning again with the unrelenting need for her. Releasing her wrists, Gunner shifted until he was comfortably between Summer's legs. Then everything melted away as two became one again.[break][break]

Some time later, they finally fell asleep, exhausted and content. The first rays of the rising sun found them curled up in each other's arms, Gunner's face buried in Summer's hair, a soft smile on his face.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 1:00:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: