saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 10:14:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","stomachmouth"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

it's only expected of him to visit a route so close to mount pyre. if there are any other oddities in the world that stemmed from meteno, surely it would be nearby.[break][break]

once again, he invites out with him, finding that he does not mind the gym leader's company too much. in fact, he enjoys it.[break][break]

"you heard about the shit that went down at pyre, right?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
poison/dark/fairy[break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 17:00:34 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
It would only be appropriate that Josh would fly to Mount Pyre on a Dragapult. While a buttery smooth ride, the phantom dragon was extremely fast. It took even the Master of Faster getting used to, and he did not feel comfortable using the ghost-type in a race yet. A flight over the bay would be a good environment to practice in, the Leader shooting through the overcast skies at the speed of the air-to-air missile he named his Pokémon after.

The dragon energy powering Sidewinder's charge rippled above the mountain and its bay, Josh grunting with every swift turn his ghost-type ride made. His arms twitched with the strength needed to control such a dragon, flying past Matias at blistering speed before wheeling the spirit around and landing near the nerh dock where the standing Elite Four member stood.

"Vaguely, but I did," Josh answered as Sidewinder hovered near the Volatile. "This is not my first trip out here related to Meteno, either. Remember when I said Kyurem broke my Absol's Mega Stone? Well, supposedly there's a deposit inside of a dangerous island cave around here. I need to go in there and find a replacement before Team Rocket strikes again. Then, there's also the matter of my Doublade. But I've come to grips with losing her."

{WC: 219}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Sidewinder    Dragapult      Good
Resheph       Dragonair      Good
Wiley         Furret         Good
Simba         Pyroar         Good
Saber         Manectric      Good
Mastema       Togekiss       Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 7:52:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY AMOONGUSS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FIDOUGH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LICK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 12:30:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"sorry about your doublade."[break][break]

but as a war veteran, he's had to deal with losses all too much to care about one doublade even if it belonged to one of his friends. still, he shares his condolences if only to be nice.[break][break]

a SWEET SCENT wafts through the air, calling to him. how surprising that it's from an amoonguss. but perhaps it's odd coloring also lends to its nice smell.[break][break]

after his armarouge's INCINERATE, he tosses a pokeball at it.[break][break]

"i'm sure we'll have no problem finding the deposit. wanna start now?"

[break][break]

poison/dark/fairy[break]
catching amoonguss![break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 17:41:21 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"As much as I'd love to blame the League for it, there was no way to predict Haunted Fist the Annihilape could use DESTINY BOND," Josh sniffed. "I don't know how much you heard about it, but it was all over Lilycove's local news. When a wild Pokémon gets a name and has a kill count, you know it's bad. But thank you. I miss having my sidearm. If I find another Honedge I'll catch it, even though it won't be the same."

The Leader thought he had heard Matias requesting to catch a Fidough that was near where the scuffle with the Amoonguss had taken place. "I'll do it for you, Matias," Josh agreed. "After all, I still owe you one for when we met up at the restaurant. Sidewinder, missile lock... and fire!" The recoil from the Dreepy missile launching toward the fairy-type at supersonic speed made Josh flinch, bouncing him uncomfortably far above the phantom dragon's saddle. Was this what riding a phantom was like? He was still getting used to how fast and slippery his new mount was. It was not an easy one to stay on!

The DRAGON DARTS left the pooch completely unharmed. "Fairy-type, huh?" Josh immediately recognized, sending out one of his other new partners, Wiley the Furret, to chase the small dog down. A Furret big enough to wear a saddle was an unusual sight, indeed. Would it really surprise Matias, though? Doubtful, considering how the relationship blossomed leading up to the Meteno crisis. The wild had little hope of escape against the speedy, serpentine Normal-type, displaying potent swerves that questioned the sense of outfitting him with a saddle. The playful Wiley trapped the Fidough with speed alone, exhausting it and not allowing it to escape. Sidewinder floated above the fairy-type, Josh dropping an empty Poké Ball on it from above.

ooc: catching fidough!

{WC: 310}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 1:54:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MR. MIME APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLE PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIMIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BARRIER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GARBODOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AFTERMATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 4:25:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"i'm sure we'll find another one. but yeah, it won't be the same."[break][break]

take it from someone who has lost far too many pokemon. he'd rather not relive those memories, however, so he's thankful that josh brings up the fidough.[break][break]

"nice! hell yeah, i love paldaen pokemon."[break][break]

mr. mimes aren't so bad either. this one's BARRIER surrounds matias, trapping him inside. but that leaves the mr. mime open to take an INCINERATE from the armarouge.[break][break]

the BARRIERS drop, allowing a pokeball to follow.

[break][break]

poison/dark/fairy[break]
catching mr. mime![break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 16:16:42 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"They are," Josh agreed, "but so far I haven't met too many I've wanted for my Gym. Admittedly, many of them are fascinating for battle, but for the racing scene, there is one in particular that's caught my eye." He wished he could show Goroh to the standing Elite Four member, but the Cyclizar was tied up at the Gym all week. "Is that Pokémon one of them?" he asked, pointing to the Armarouge in combat with the wild Mr. Mine. "It's gotta be that or Galarian, right? I barely studied Galarian Pokémon, eiher."

Josh couldn't get the friendly dragon-type out of his mind. "Cyclizar, they're called. Ever seen them? There's an entire racing league in Paldea where they race nothing but that Pokémon." Said league had already agreed to merge into Hoenn's when the racing season started in March. "They're really fascinating; not only can they run on four paws, but they can glide on these retractable, round air sacs. And can they ever put on some speed. I wouldn't be surprised if they became legal to ride on the freeway."

ooc: Skipping

{WC: 185}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 6:57:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAPION APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEDENNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PARABOLIC CHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE MR. MIME!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 7:40:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"that? oh. that's an armarouge from paldea. super strong and capable fire and psychic-type."[break][break]

at the mention of its name, the armarouge turns to look at josh before giving him a salute. he's not sure where it learned it from seeing how he's yet to salute in front of it. but maybe it's just militaristic in nature?[break][break]

unlike the dedenne. that rodent does nothing more than skitter by, CHARGING for who knows what.[break][break]

"i ran into a cyclizar with . you should ask him to race them sometimes."

[break][break]

poison/dark/fairy[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 22:37:37 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh's quizzical look grew as he saw the new Pokémon. "I've never heard of a Pokémon with both of those types at once before. Paldean Pokémon coming to Hoenn really shook things up, didn't it?" he asked Matias half-rhetorically as the psychic-type saluted him. "Seems very loyal if you're able to get through to one. A lot of Pokémon that are really powerful are fickle at first but loyal once you give them time."

"Funny you say that," Josh added, a subtle chuckle leaving his mouth. "Kyle was my first challenger when I joined the Minor League, and he set a course record like it was nothing. I should ask him about challenging my new Gym with Cyclizar. They're really easy to control, yet super fast and quite competitive in their field." He daydreamed about pulling wheelies alongside the Top Champion. Win or lose, it sounded like a blast.

Also skipping!

{WC: 153}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 2:22:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPINARAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CROSS POISON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOUNDOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 8:37:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"yeah. most pokemon respect power, so you just have to show that you're capable, if not more."[break][break]

he nods, explaining, and as a wild houndoom approaches, it senses the power of the armarouge, understanding it to be a fight it does not want to take today. so it turns and walks away.[break][break]

"you should! kyle's really fast in general, so i'm not surprised to hear he set a record."[break][break]

then, he offers a thought.[break][break]

"i'd participate but i don't think virizion would make it a fair race."

[break][break]

poison/dark/fairy[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 18:55:31 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Matias' words were true; most Pokémon, especially big ones, respected power. He went through that with Bladestorm. He was still going through that with Kokusho. The unruly dragon was slowly warming up to him. He looked down at his racing gloves, still able to see the dents in them from the Kydreigon pulling on his reins so hard the last time they flew together. "We raced our Manectric together back when I was in the Minor League, and he led wire to wire. Of course, since he was my first challenger, he got an easy course. This time, that won't be the case."

The mention of the Sacred Sword of Freedom, Virizion, got Josh daydreaming again. "Why did Raikou have to die in the war?" he grumbled. "Had I remembered that, I would have coordinated my visit with him with you, too. Could you imagine it? With how fast those two are, they would be such an even match. Let's say by some miracle Raikou is still out there and finds me. I couldn't think of a more fitting match than Virizion and Raikou racing one another. But that's obviously not happening. Raikou is dead." He had accepted that fact the day he rode the Beast-familiar, getting as close to confirmation as he could when he want to the Burned Tower and found a memorial to the Raikou and Suicune of Johto there.

Also skipping!

{WC: 234}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
surveying
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 6:53:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEEDRILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNIPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PIN MISSILE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLIMMET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TOXIC DEBRIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VENOSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID ARMOR

[attr="class","wildtag"]