Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 1:19:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She hears Maverick call out to her as he asks if there was no Starmie, the woman replied back to the dark-haired man with a shake of her head. “No Starmie, but I did catch a Drifloon for my team.” While the Jolteon looks over to the other approaching Pokemon on the beach sands by the pier, Raiden’s fur bristled a bit over the Quagsire walking to the female human and the electric type. “It’s not a good Pokemon to deal with on your typing, so let’s have Sadako handle it.” She sends out the Banette as the ghost wouldn’t wait for her trainer to give her an order.[break][break]

Sadako disappears from the air just as the Quagsire tried to use Mud Bomb on the ghost. A confused look came from the water type as the Banette hits the Quagsire with Phantom Force, the impact of the move makes the Quagsire bellow in pain. With the male water type trying again with using Mud Bomb, the muddy ball would hit the Banette successfully as Sadako frowns, but she would use Hex to damage the wild water type enough that Elise would toss a Premier Ball to attempt to catch him.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Quagsire!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 18:36:30 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","widesquaremaverick"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The woman out on the docks replied back, confirming there was still no signs of the elusive starmie she was after. Although his expression remained placid, a frown formed mentally. Guess he was seeing things.[break][break]

Just as the began to walk back to the beach, she spotted a quagsire waddling out of the water. And surprisingly enough, she sent out another pokemon to take care of it. And in no time at all, the ghost type knocked the creature out cold.[break][break]

A growl was heard to his left, gaze shifted to his houndoom who faced a mad looking emploreon. Azula’s lips lifted, revealing her pearly whites to the water and steel type. However, her intimidation didn’t work. The empoleon’s beak opened, sending out a stream of bubbles at Azula. The canine was able to dodge the weak water type with ease, charging straight for the wild pokemon. It braced for impact, canine teeth came down to crunch firmly onto one of the flippers. The wild empoleon screamed in pain, wiggling its flipper in an attempt to get the canine to let go. Its beak took on a white shimmer, head came down onto her rapidash skull to drill peck her. Azula whined, but refused to give in. She unclenched her jaws, only for her muzzle to open and let loose a fire blast point blank into the creature. Although it was part water type, the close proximity knocked the creature out cold.[break][break]

Not wanting to leave the creature defenseless, the burnt scarred man tossed a ball at it. The ball hit its mark, sucking the wild pokemon in and locking in place. The sphere fell to the earth with a soft thud, wiggling in the sand as Azula hovered over it ready to collect it when the capture was complete.[break][break]

With that taken care of, Maverick returned his gaze back to the woman. His shoulder rose and fell in a shrug, unsure of what to say. “I honestly don’t know where a starmie could be.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] at route 104[break]
capture empolreon plz[break]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote b, .widecardmaverick blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widesquaremaverick blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widesquaremaverick blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 1:32:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WINGULL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD XATU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 5:54:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the dark-haired man speak that he honestly doesn’t know where a Starmie could be in the beach area, the royal had to keep looking around the sandy beach while the waves crashed against the sands. Sadako keeps going on ahead of her trainer as the Banette looks up to a small Wingull flying overhead though the female ghost finds a lone Xatu staring at the ocean from the sand. Though this was not the psychic type star Pokemon, it was a Pokemon that she did know well from how they were used by her mother’s late priestess ancestresses in the past.[break][break]

Before she could call out to her ghost Pokemon, Sadako begins to attack the male psychic type bird with Hex, the ghostly curse makes the Xatu cry out in pain as the bird whips up an Ominous Wind. The Banette covers herself from the biting purple wind from the bird though she feels the sharp pain on her arms, another Hex comes to weaken the Xatu as Elise throws a Pokeball to catch the male flying type. [break][break]

Maybe he’ll be able to help locate where that elusive star Pokemon could be.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Xatu!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 23:53:17 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","widesquaremaverick"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
At this point, the burnt scarred man was feeling like a stalker. He casually followed behind her along the beach, emotionless mask and all. Like seriously, from outsider perspective. It was totally creepy. A young girl strolling down the beach with an older intimidating looking male trailing behind her. Yep. Totally stalker vibe. Maverick grumbled to himself, crimson colored orbs swept the area to see if anyone was watching them. He intended to leave if so. Yet if he did bail, wouldn’t that only make it worse.[break][break]

His mouth open, ready to call off this search. But just as his mouth opened, a small flock of wingull came into the scene. They screeched to high to heaven. Maverick grumbled, glaring at the flock. Unfortunately, one of the wingulls flew a little too low to him and his beloved canine. Suddenly, Azula burst into a ran. And before Maverick knew it, she leaped off the ground. Muzzle snapped down one on the lowest one, it screaming in pain and flailing frantically between her jaws. The rest flew off, leaving the burnt scarred man forced to catch the thing.[break][break]

Azula strolled up to her master, proudly presenting her capture to him. “Really.” Plucking a sphere from his pocket, the man tapped the ball against the flailing bird. The ball pulled the bird in, locking in place. Well… Maybe the rest will learn not to fly so low next time.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] at route 104[break]
capture wingull plz[break]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote b, .widecardmaverick blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widesquaremaverick blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widesquaremaverick blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 2:09:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VESPIQUEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FELL STINGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ATTACK ORDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATIC MIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FARFETCHD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AERIAL ACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 19:28:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A little ways away from the pier after she had searched a bit there, a Vespiquen hovers across the beach sands. Looking up at the sky for a moment, the female royal realized that the sun was coming down to set and she didn’t realize time had passed by while they were out catching Pokemon at the beach. The wild Vespiquen challenges Elise to a battle and since the female bug type wanted to train, Elise switched out her Banette for her Misdreavus.[break][break]

Her Misdreavus is released out of her Moon Ball as the purple-haired young lady gives a little gesture for Mana to attack first. An array of rocks from her Power Gem attack manages to weaken the Vespiquen enough that the bug type immediately collapses to the ground. Elise tosses a Pokeball and sees the red light suck the female bug type in before she turned to the older man.[break][break]

“Sorry, I think it’s getting a little late for me.” The princess gave Maverick a little bow of her head in apology. “I did have a little fun going out to catch Pokemon with you even if I did not find what I wanted. Hopefully, we can do this again sometime later.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Vespiquen!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 2:38:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ELISE CAUGHT THE VESPIQUEN!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FELL STINGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ATTACK ORDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATIC MIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!