Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 20:20:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After she got to the route with the grass and the beach near it, the woman needed to find something to help control her Fuecoco's accidental fires and having a water type to do it would be a good idea. Her Jolteon was the most useful in dealing with water types to catch, so Raiden would be accompanying Elise to the large patch of grass. Though her team had picked up a few more ghost types, the key for gym battles appeared to be getting some different types for different Pokemon a gym leader could have.[break][break]

There were many other water types to find though she had recalled one of the trainers who had come by her hometown did have a Staryu or Starmie to battle other trainers. The pair would go down the steps to the area that had a beach and the ocean water where Raiden would look out for anyone else that could come here.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 0:44:16 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","widesquaremaverick"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
It wasn’t a normal sight to see the burnt scarred man on the beach. In fact, he wasn’t much of a beach person at all. However, reports of new pokemon being spotted around the region has the man too curious. And although they say that curiosity kills the cat, Maverick was eager to get his hands on more of them.[break][break]

Warm crimson colors orbs flickered over the massive body of water to his right, watching as the water formed white crested waves and crashed against sandy shores. The ex gym leader had high hopes to find some pokemon along the beach, assuming that it was too cold for many hoenians to even think about coming to the beach. A low grumble to his left made him turn his gaze to his left, a massive six foot seven hell hound who wasn’t happy about being here let out another grumble when eye contact was made. He rolled his eyes, shifted his attention to what was in front of him.[break][break]

Several minutes of silent strolling passed by. To his surprise, he spotted a young woman in the distance. Was she looking for the new pokemon as well? Azula lifted her nose into the air, nostrils flared underneath the rapidash skull she wore over her down. “Easy girl,” the man mumbled to her, shoving his hands into his pockets, “I'm sure they are just taking a stroll too. Don’t get worked up.” Another series of grumbles escaped her, watching this stranger in the distance as they got closer.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] at route 104[break]
not the best but wanted to get this started[break]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote b, .widecardmaverick blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widesquaremaverick blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widesquaremaverick blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 7:04:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CORVISQUIRE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER TRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BINACLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNIPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 21:33:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Jolteon noticed the other pair of human and Pokemon in the distance they were walking on as the electric type was a bit cautious whether those two were trustworthy. With a small poke of his muzzle to let the blonde know that there were people there who were passing by this beach area, she got closer to find that the duo were a dark-haired male and a Houndoom. "Sorry, I was taking a bit of a stroll here, but I'm also trying to fill out my team more." The woman spoke with an apologetic smile to the older man.[break][break]

"My name is Elise and this is Raiden. Are you looking for other Pokemon too?" There was no harm in finding Pokemon with someone who wanted to do the same, so Raiden would scope out the beach for signs of the Pokemon she wanted. In the distance from the group of humans and the other Pokemon, there was a bird and another odd looking Pokemon, so the electric type male didn't approach them and let them go off from his view.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping Binacle and Corvisquire!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 0:55:10 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The burnt scarred man and the hell hound continued their casual stroll along the sandy beach. Crimson colored orbs would flickered from the waves that crashed against the shore to the group that slowly got closer and closer to them. Azula lifted her nose into the air, nostrils flared to take in the scents of the strangers that were carried her direction. A screeched from the sky above forced the man to look up, noticing the corvisquire that flew over head.[break][break]

A low growl brought him back to the ground, gaze fell upon the woman and her pokemon as she spoke. “It’s nice to meet you Elise and Raiden,” the man mumbled, his expression placid, “The name is Maverick.” A grumble at his side reminded him he wasn’t alone. Not that he forgot. “And this is Azula. Pay her no mind.” The massive six foot seven houndoom let out a series of grumbles, piercing ruby gaze glared at the human and the jolteon through the eye holes of the rapidash skull she wore over her own. She held her head high, long arrow tipped tail twitched like an agitated cat.[break][break]

The ex gym leader's shoulders rose and fell in a shrug, orbs rolled slightly while his hands remained in his pockets. “Yes and no. If anything interesting comes up, yeah.” The man paused, gaze shifted to the wild binacle that screeched at them in an attempt to get their attention. A pokemon he didn't like too much. He huffed and ignored it, warm gaze back on the woman. Maverick wasn’t much of a social man, but didn’t like the silence either. He attempted to keep the small talk going for the sake of not being awkward. “What are you looking for? Anything in specific?”

[break][break]

pass plz[break]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote b, .widecardmaverick blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widesquaremaverick blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widesquaremaverick blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 22:55:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MASQUERAIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EMOLGA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 2:39:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Nodding to the other man speak that he would be looking for anything that interested him, the other trainer looked like he didn't talk too much which was fine. She wasn't really the most talkative unless there was a subject that really interested her, but it wasn't better to be silent for most of the meeting. "It's very nice to meet you, Maverick and Azula." Elise replied before the man asked what she was looking for and if it was anything specific. "I know there are a lot of water types now, but the specific one I'm looking for is a Starmie."[break][break]

While the trainers were talking, Raiden noticed two Pokemon in the distance though he didn't think they were worth his time in battling. It didn't take a while for the two wild Pokemon to go off on their own from the sands of the beach since they didn't notice the pair of humans and the other canine Pokemon that was with Maverick.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 22:23:42 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“A starmie,” the man mumbled, gaze shifted up in a moment of deep thought, “Hmmmm… I don’t think I’ve seen one yet today.” He has been strolling the beach for a few hours now, a starmie was a kanto native pokemon. Surely, he could have at least noticed it if one came across. Right?[break][break]

Crimson orbs back on Elise, shoulders rose and fell in a casually shrug. “To be fair though, I wasn’t really looking for one.” This was also true. It could have and he completed ignored it. It wasn’t a pokemon he was interested in.[break][break]

Again, not wanting to leave them in silence, the burnt scarred man tried to hope a casually conversation. “Have you looked down the beach over there?” He half turned, a single hand pulled out of his pocket to point further down the beach near a dock. “There could be one over there.”

[break][break]

pass plz. mav is so bad at being social. lol.[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 1:40:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLAWITZER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MEGA LAUNCHER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PALPITOAD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 23:20:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, he didn't appear to be interested in getting a Starmie and it was fine with her. Yet, he had asked her if she had looked down the beach for one which was the place that one could be found nearby. "I have not but I will look at the beach over there, yes. I'm sure I can try finding one soon enough." Her Jolteon followed her to the wide beach area near the dock with the sand and the ocean water though the electric Pokemon noticed that there were two other water types ignoring them if they didn't approach.[break][break]

Raiden himself didn't think the two were worth looking into and nudged at his trainer to try to keep looking around the beach. There were some other water types that could be the one she was looking for if they were both lucky enough to find that star-like Pokemon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 2:20:48 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Hand retreated back into his pockets, gaze on the woman when she spoke about searching the beach. And as she spoke, he let his thought wonder a little. He didn’t see the attraction to a starmie, yet there were plenty of trainers out there looking for one. Suppose that some may think the same way about his never-ending collection of houndours and houndooms. He grunted mentally to himself.[break][break]

Crimson colored orbs watched as the woman strolled right pass him without another word to head to said dock. A brow rose in reservation, unsure if he should follow after her or leave her be to do whatever she wanted to do. She didn’t asked for his company. At least, not that he was aware of. Yet as the woman got closer and closer to the dock, his mothers proper man etiquette drilled through his head. And quicker than he cared to admit, he gave in with a cursed under his breath. Azula snorted. He gave her a look in return.[break][break]

Keeping some distance between them while still being close enough to casual conversation range, the burnt scarred man let the woman and her companion check out the dock. It was worth a shot. And once she was there and checking out the local stock, Maverick called out casually from the base of the dock along the sandy beach. “Anything good over there?”

[break][break]

pass plz[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 23:40:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRIFLOON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLARE BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SELF DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONSTRICT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANTINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 15:14:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Going to the dock where Raiden would look at an odd-looking purple balloon that floated near them, the Jolteon’s fur bristles a bit and wondered if this one appeared to be a Pokemon. Aa she heard the man call out to her whether she found anything over where she was, Elise would turn around briefly to reply back to Maverick. “I did find something at the dock.” Turning back to see whatever new Pokemon Raiden saw, the Drifloon would float close to them curiously.[break][break]

A strong Thunderbolt came from the Jolteon which hit the Drifloon and sent it to the ground. Elise would throw a Pokeball at the fallen ghost type to attempt to catch it since this Drifloon was something she was interested in aside from a Starmie.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Drifloon!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 18:12:40 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Maverick stood casually at the base of the docks, warm gaze on the woman as she peered out into the water at the docks edge. Suddenly, a bolt of electricity shot out from her spike canine. It zap the crap out of a driftloon that was slowly creeping towards her. Although it wasn’t his type per se, the brunt scarred man was starting to look into pokemon with a ghost typing. It was a good catch.[break][break]

And as the wild pokemon fell and the woman threw a pokeball to capture it, a wild mantine jumped out of the water several feet in front of her. It slashed water every where, coasting the cool breeze of the ocean before falling back into it the water with a splash. It was a sight to see. And unfortunately, Maverick didn’t want that either.[break][break]

“No starmie,” he called out.

[break][break]

pass plz[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
By the Ocean [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 23:43:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD QUAGSIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EMPOLEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE DRIFLOON!