6,114 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
kick the tires [c]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 18:08:09 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Angelo was right. No Pokémon, even a god, was unbreakable. The odds were certainly stacked against him, but he had a solid roster of Pokémon that had defeated the majority of his Gym challengers. He had so many well-trained ones that could defeat any Pokémon type if they worked together. He just needed the self-confidence to trust them. And that was something that would take time.

His Pokémon needed to train him.

"Absolutely. You never know until you try." As he was asked for additional paperwork, Josh rest his hand on his Espeon's saddle, the Psychic-type sitting down to let his trainer on more easily. It may have looked strange to Angelo to see the psychic fox carrying a human. "Nope, nothing else!" he answered as he felt his mount's psychic hold grip him. "I'd love to go exploring the rifts with you some time; you seem very capable. You need someone, hit me up. Give my Gym a call. I'm easy to get ahold of." With that, Josh reined Janus away from the hangar entrance, all six of his Pokémon sounding departing cries. "See you round, Angelo! Hyah!" With that, the Gym Leader gently jabbed at the purple Pokémon's sides, all six bounding away.

{WC: 211}
{PC: 8}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Blinky        Jolteon        Good
Clyde         Flareon        Good
Janus         Espeon         Good
Kamuy         Umbreon        Good
Inky          Glaceon        Good
Pinky         Sylveon        Good
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
kick the tires [c]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 19:02:34 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
If Josh embraced the unpredictable uniqueness of his pokémon, Angelo thinks as he watches the gym leader take to his large steed, then that could be a tactic in itself.

And if you ever need to hire an exploration team into the rifts, you know how to reach Nautica.

He raises his hand, giving the man a two-fingered salute as farewells are bid. Around him, a group of huge eeveelutions get ready to race and he can't help but wonder if his explorer friend is cut from the same cloth. He'd find out soon enough.  

Good luck with your champion assessment, Devlin. Give Silph a run for his money for me, will ya?

It was about time that he got to work, too.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
kick the tires [c]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 3:37:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: