Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Wishing for Something [M] [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 21:57:14 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

There was a very nice breeze in Verdanturf Town at night where the moon shone on the grass and the buildings which had a Contest Hall. Other people were there to see the lights and the fireworks of the new year as the blonde sat on a bench by herself. It had been some time after leaving her hometown to get to Hoenn for a start in becoming independent away from the servants in the manor that tended to her every need.[break][break]

She heard of some wishes being made as a resolution for the new year where people were making these to help themselves prepare for the challenges that were in the coming months. The problem was deciding on what wish she'd really like to fulfill in the future and if she could start small with her wish before moving onto a bigger one.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
31 (appears way younger due to distortion)
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 22:04:37 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
It was night. But there was also a lot of light. Up in the sky, hanging over the streets. Light was everywhere. Yet it was all up there. Hence, the human’s eyes were all drawn up there, too. Something was going on that even had the mistress mesmerized.

Which was a good opportunity for Toxel to get out and do his thing. It usually pretended to be lazy around other people just so they did not look at it too much. And once they had all but forgotten he was there, he could go looking for his favourite thing: human food. On days like this, just about every human had food on them, but they ate it carelessly. So, he scavenged about, getting a bite here, a scrap there. Not being very big was good since even small amounts of food were quite nice.

But Toxel was looking for a bigger score, as it stalked through the brushes behind the bench a certain blonde was sitting on. And that one looked awfully distracted. Deciding to risk it, Toxel crawled slowly out of the brush behind the woman and up the bench beside, hoping for a bag or something that it could either rummage through while the human was distracted – or snatch and run away with, back into the brush, if spotted quickly.
Either way, this was Toxel’s grand caper, for sure.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 21:20:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Though she had gotten a bit tired from watching the people pass by without noting her presence, the woman pressed the button on Mana's Pokeball as the little floating ghost snickered to herself. The company of her Pokemon made her feel better about not being very alone in the celebration of a new year with the light of the bars and clubs being open at night. Elise didn't notice that they weren't alone on the bench since she was a bit distracted with something, the little ghost noticing another small Pokemon trying to look for something near the bench they were on.[break][break]

Nudging a bit against the woman's side, the Misdreavus gave out a low cry to let the trainer know that there was a Pokemon there. "Oh? Where did you come from?" Elise asked with a small tilt of her head as if she was really unaware of what it was doing before Mana had caught her attention to it.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 22:30:53 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
Oh no. A guard ghost. That was not good. Toxel froze when it heard that cry, only its eyes moving up to see just what had noticed it. It was one of those ghost types it had seen before, but never actually battled. Mistress did not use it against those. There probably was a reason for that.

The human had also noticed. Not good. Sure, it had not taken anything yet from the other’s bag, but the way the human asked was clearly an accusation. It might have been said in a softer voice, but all those other humans were the same. They could not be trusted. Toxel needed to act fast, think fast.
Probably do the latter before the former. But that was not its strong suit. So, it acted on instinct. With a short cry of its own the little one sprung forth into action, jumping and rushing the Misdreavous, giving it a Nuzzle to paralyze, then bounce off of it, onto the human’s head and jump from there off back into the brush.

Well, at least that was the plan it was putting into action.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 4:34:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Though her tone wasn't the most accusatory to the other Pokemon, the woman had almost jumped back in surprise to the speed of the purple Pokemon trying to nuzzle the floating ghost and jumping back on her head before going back to the bush it came from. Mana had moved quickly out of the move's way since she wasn't gong to be taken by surprise to the Pokemon who was being very suspicious, feeling her trainer pat her on the head.[break][break]

"Should we try to check up on it? I think we could leave it alone for a while and maybe go take a walk." The female trainer asked her Misdreavus who nodded a bit to her question before trying to check on the bush that Pokemon fled to. Elise hadn't seen the Pokemon before, but it did look like it might have been chased off instead of staying to indulge her curiosity of why it was there.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 22:46:58 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
Ah, there it was. She had wondered just where her Toxel had wandered off to again. It tended to do that, especially in crowded places like this. Though it also always found its way back, regardless. Lash hadn’t exactly worried per se, just wondered if she would have to go looking again. Yet, as fate would have it, the little one came dashing out of the bushes not too far from her, the rustling causing her to instinctively check up on it.

Unlike most that looked her age, she was quite apt at such things, after all. Toxel seemed to only notice her a little later, but swiftly scurried to hide behind her kimono-clad legs. The reason for that soon became apparent when a Misdreavous came floating out of the very same brushes soon after.
Lash squinted a bit, scrutinizing that one, but reaching for another of her Pokeballs. She was not quite sure if this was a wild one, so she decided to wait a bit more and just glared at that Pokemon. Toxel would be a bad matchup, so she had her Houndour at the ready. But she didn’t quite bring it out yet, in case this was a trainer’s Pokemon. Didn’t want to start a needless fight, after all.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 3:23:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Mana would find that a dark-haired trainer came to check on her Pokemon, so this was really bad. A glare had come from the young woman and the eyes of the ghost watched the human reach for something, possibly one of her other Pokemon. Luckily, she didn't have to wait a little longer for her trainer to come looking for her as the little ghost saw the figure of the blonde come over with a worried look. "There you are, I was worried that you ran into some trouble, so I had to look around for you." She spoke to the small floating ghost with a small pat to her Pokemon's head.[break][break]

Turning to the other dark-haired young woman, Elise bowed her head slightly in apology. "I'm very sorry if Mana had caused you two any trouble. She tried to let me know your Pokemon was acting a bit suspiciously." The Misdreavus floated near her trainer and glared a little at the Toxel, still feeling a bit suspicious that the small Pokemon would have tried to steal something off of her human.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 18:11:19 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
So, there was a trainer. Blonde and bubbly, that was the first impression. Lash liked to think of herself as someone who could somewhat gauge another quickly like that. Often, that turned out wrong. But she was also right just enough to not change her ways. In business, one often did not have the luxury of getting to know someone slowly enough to decide whether or not they were trustworthy.

In this case, she decided that the girl was not dangerous and swiftly took her hand from the Pokeball she had almost released, sighing inwardly. Fighting in a city with lots of people around was always a hassle unless it was a sanctioned one, so it was good to dodge that for now. “Well, as long as everything is sorted out I guess that is fine. I don’t too much appreciate my poor little Toxel being called suspicious, though.” She briefly flipped some hair over her shoulder, as if trying to make a point with that.

The little one in the meantime was still hiding, but it was eyeing the ghost very curiously regardless, given that it seemed angry. There were no outward signs of any Schadenfreude, but it felt a bit of that at least, even though it could not quite articulate that.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 21:11:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The other young woman talked where she said everything was fine as long as it was sorted, but the dark-haired trainer didn't appreciate her Toxel being called suspicious. "Settle down, Mana. We shouldn't get caught up in a fight either with people around." She scolds her ghost type Pokemon as too many people wouldn't be a good thing to have a battle on her hands. "I don't think I'll be placing more of my suspicions on your Toxel, it was purely because my Pokemon there is being a little silly." The woman turned to the young woman with a bow of her head in apology.[break][break]

There was still those wishes people were talking about in the crowd, but she figured that a formation of one would come first than fulfilling it. "I heard a lot of the people here talk about wishes, but I have not made my mind up about my own. I can't go for material wealth since I've already had it, but my wish would be to try to help people and see how they're doing everything by themselves." After her words of small resolve for the new years, she did believe that could be her wish for now.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 22:10:37 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
This was still a bit iffy, but she took it. No point getting worked up over this. Even Toxel seemed content, by now taking to her side instead of hiding behind her. Whatever happened, happened. As long as there was no bad blood, everything was probably fine to an extent.

Plus, she got a proper apology. Lash couldn’t not accept this. But she could snark a little, still. “It must be such a burden to not need more wealth,” she thus commented, accepting the apology mostly by dropping the issue altogether. “But I guess that wish is fine. Kind of naïve and pointless, but fine. Wishes are supposed to be selfish. If you want to help people, just go out and do it. But if you wish for something, wish for something that you can’t achieve on your own and makes you happy. That’s the point of wishing things on occasions like this.” Clearly, she was talking like someone beyond her apparent years, but Lasciel was not exactly trying to fit in or hide here. When she met someone who felt younger than herself, mentally, she just had to speak her mind proper, arms still crossed.

Yeah, she rarely was not pouting these days, really.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 4:17:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: