Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Festival Goings [M] [CC] [Closed]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 16:38:17 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A New Years festival was being held at Slateport Park and it had been a long while since Elise had been to festivals like these back at her hometown. Bright lights shined near the festival grounds with food, shrines, a space for traditional dancing, and games for the festival goers, so she had someone to invite to the event. Wearing one of her mother's kimonos that she had taken with her to the region, the royal waited for Mythica to arrive.[break][break]

She sat on the bench while watching the people pass by where some had to stop to talk to her and ask her if the young woman was waiting for someone. After talking to an old lady that Elise would be waiting for a friend, the old lady would leave to have the blonde sit on the bench and watch the other people visit the shrines for prayer.

@open [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,865 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 19:21:40 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
She had invited him to a festival....When he got the message from her, he had stood in front of the mirror confused for several minutes before he processed exactly what was going on. Elise had asked to see him again, but for what he wasn't entirely sure. Since they were going to a festival, Walter began to tease him about how it was a date. Amor began to panic he didn't know what to wear? After what had happened at the club, he wasn't sure if this was just them as friends, or an actual date. What would she be wearing? He was a whirlwind in his manor for the next hour trying to figure out what to wear. Everything from a traditional robe, to his highest priced suit.

None of it seemed to make a difference to him, and he was beginning to consider not going, but Walter showed up telling him that it was a festival of a more traditional taste, and he lay out a robe that looked very much like a samurai robe. Amor didn't know when he had bought such a thing, but he tried it on, and then some of the maids began to braid, and tie his hair neatly behind his back, and when they were finished he looked surprisingly good. At least he felt he did, and so mustering up his courage he headed to where she told him to meet her, and it was there he found her waiting on a bench.

Approaching her with his normal charming smile, he waved.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting for long?" He asked her with a tilt of his head. "I erm wasn't sure what to pick to wear....I hope this is okay." He felt a tad out of sorts not wearing a suit, but he had to adapt, and overcome for this evening.

Amor's outfit (minus the sword of course!)

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 18:06:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

After the elderly woman had said good-bye to her to go join her husband, the blonde wouldn't have to wait long for the familiar white-haired man to show up in robes worn by ancient samurai. "It's fine. I think it suits you actually." The royal responded with a little laugh before she would ask him a bit on the festival activities during the night. "Have you been to festivals like these before? We could try visiting a shrine here or play Magikarp Scoop." She hadn't played Magikarp Scoop in a while, but that game was very simple to try and win something out of it.[break][break]

Whatever he wanted to do or there were more things to do like watching the fireworks being set off for the new year, she would hear what the man wanted to do first. Festivals being celebrated for holidays were common back in her home city in Johto as well as Galar having different festivals for their holidays.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,865 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 13:42:22 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Her compliment of course caused some heat to rise to his cheeks. After their previous meeting in the club, and how that had gone, he wanted to see her again, but just hadn't found an excuse to. This festival was a godsend to him, and at her question of what they should do first, he contemplated it for a moment. Amor admittedly wasn't big on coming to festivals like this, mainly because he was usually alone, and such activities required a date of some sort.

"Why don't we do both? We still have a very long night ahead of us right? Let's play Magikarp Scoop, and then we can go visit the shrine, and maybe watch the fireworks at the end?" Came the easy response, as he held out a hand for her to take. "I would like to spend as much time as possible having fun with you. It's a very rare thing for me, y'know. Between business, the world ending, and so many other things. I like the feeling of just spending time with someone." He said fighting the blush down in his cheeks as he said so. Being far more composed than he was at their previous meeting, he still felt some semblance of embarrassment, at doing this.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 20:34:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing the white-haired man blush at her compliment made her giggle a little before he suggested that they could do Magikarp Scoop first, visiting a shrine a little later, and watching the fireworks in the end. The night was still a little young, so they had some time to be doing the activities presented in the festival there. "I'm alright with starting Magikarp Scoop first. Do you know how to play it? I might be familiar with it, but it's been a while since I last played this game." [break][break]

She had some memory of playing Magikarp Scoop when she was younger, but the woman could be a little rusty in playing a game that had prizes. Taking the lead to take him to the booth with said game, she turned to Amor with a smile. "Would you like to go first or should I take this turn?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,865 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 22:56:36 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He was at ease around her, it was hard for him to not be, everything about her was intoxicating to him. From the moment they had kissed in the club, he had felt invigorated. So as they approached the simple game, his mind was just flashing backwards to that, and then to here at the present. What a lucky man he was, to be able to be near someone like her, someone who might be able to accept him, faults, and all. At her question he just held up his hands in surrender, and laughed easily.

"I am afraid I have two left hands when it comes to such games, why don't you go first, and show me how it's done. Then afterward I'll go." He smiled brightly at her, and for a moment a thought crossed his mind, and so he leaned forward, planting his lips lightly against her cheek. "For good luck." He explained to her with a wink, and then so as to not distract her he stepped away so he could see how the game was played. It seemed simple enough, but he wanted to know what he had to do to win her a prize.

The truth was, that thanks to his training with Walter this game would probably be easy for him, but he didn't want to let her know that. Explaining to her that he had been trained by an Ex-Assassin might wait until later....Much later, in fact he might not ever tell her, because he was afraid she might get mad, and perhaps leave him. They were sort of together right? This was a date after all, at least he thought it was....Or was he wrong? Should he have not kissed her? Despite the calm exterior he exuded a myriad of thoughts were just beneath the surface.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 22:32:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing her date say that he had two left hands when it came to games, he was letting her go first to show him how it was done. "I'll go first and you can watch a bit." With her hand reaching for the paper scooper to scoop the tiny Magikarp and putting it into the bowl. It was like she remembered playing it in one of the traditional Johtonian festivals with her mother where the simpleness of the game was easier to understand than the other games being held in some Galarian festivals.[break][break]

"You can try now, it's very enjoyable to play as a game." The woman replied to Amor with letting the man take his turn at the Magikarp scoop game. The general thought of taking turns to play this game for some prizes did sound fun for the two of them to spend time during the night.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,865 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 22:36:53 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Perhaps Amor hadn't been telling the entire truth when he stated how clumsy he was to her. As he took his turn he would get an easy perfect score on his first go, and the shop keeper would just stare at him his mouth agape, and Amor would look at him a bit confused, and embarrassed. Pale cheeks turning a slight shade of pink.

"Erm did I do it wrong?" Amor would quirk a brow, but the shopkeeper would shake his head, and let him pick out a prize that he wanted from among the large stuffed Pokemon, but Amor had no need for such things, so he turned to Elise with a bright smile. "Take whichever one you want, you are my date after all." A playful wink to her as he waited for her to make her selection. Amor hadn't done something like this in a very long time, it was refreshing to say the very least to have some normalcy to his otherwise crazy life.

After she picked out what she wanted, he would tap his cheek thoughtfully.

"Wanna play again, or shall we go elsewhere?" After all she seemed to feel more comfortable here than him, and he didn't mind being lead around by a beautiful woman this night.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 19:54:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Watching the man play the game for himself, he had done the same as she did and had to worry if he was doing it wrong before the shopkeeper told her date that he had won a prize of a large stuffed Pokemon where Amor spoke that she can have her pick of what she wanted. “I will and don’t worry, you did it well.” The regal trainer responded with a little smile and chose the large stuffed Litwick to take home with her. She had fun trying to teach him how to play that the young woman almost forgot there could be other things to do at the festival.[break][break]

“I did want to visit the shrine for a bit if that is alright? If I remember from when I was younger, they were the places my mother visited for worship.” Elise replied to Amor’s question and held her new stuffed Litwick to hug it.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,865 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 20:44:40 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

With an easy smile on his lips when she told him that she wanted to go to the shrine, he just nodded, and together they would make their way to the Shrine. It wasn't a far walk, and it was peaceful, the myriad numbers of other people kept the background alive with idle chatter, and noise. Walking up the obscene amount of stairs they made their way to the large open building, and he took a moment to marvel at it. If her mother visited something like this to worship he wondered if she was some kind of Shrine Maiden? That also begged the question of how her parents met, but they were questions he didn't voice. It was none of his business.

"And here we are, so should we pray?" He figured that is what she wanted to do, or maybe it was just more sightseeing? Tilting his head to her curiously as he awaited an answer.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights