twenty-five
March 3rd
Saffron City
bisexual
mechanic
civilian
0 height
0 height
'Honestly don't know what people are getting worked up about. Take it at your own pace, whatever tha
awards
15 posts
maiyra nori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maiyra
maiyra nori
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 4:05:24 GMT
maiyra nori Avatar
Maiyra heard from a customer that-near Oldale town- there was a spot that Steel Pokemon could be found. As she parked her truck, finally in at least a decent enough shape to get her somewhere during a weekend off. She might even be able to catch a new friend! As she removed a Heavy Ball from her bag, she let out a light toss, and in a flash of grey light, and a heavy slam that set off her car alarm, Tailpipe would appear. With a groan, she would kick the side of her truck, hoping beyond hope that it would stop, which it thankfully did for now. She gave a pat to the side of his head, to let him know it was ok, before climbing aboard his head and making her way off into the wilds, hoping to find something interesting.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 5:38:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

With Samael flying her to the icy grasslands near Oldale Town, she would hold onto the large dragon as he made his downward landing to the path below. After the dragon lowered himself down to the ground and felt the female trainer hop off, Elise returned her Dragapult back inside his Pokeball and pressed the button on her Froslass' to have Ayaka come out to accompany her and releasing her Galarian Rapidash to ride on for the trip to this new wild area. In the distance from where the royal and her duo of Pokemon were at, the other large presence of a snake-like Pokemon brought the attention of the icy ghost to look at the other approaching Pokemon.[break][break]

The blonde woman had no idea if this was another trainer that was riding on that thing, but it was better to try to see if the rocky snake would get closer to tell if this was the case of another human getting to the Silent Icelands.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 6:33:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CORVIKNIGHT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Kaylyne

she/her
twenty-five
March 3rd
Saffron City
bisexual
mechanic
civilian
0 height
0 height
'Honestly don't know what people are getting worked up about. Take it at your own pace, whatever tha
awards
15 posts
maiyra nori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maiyra
maiyra nori
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 7:24:13 GMT
maiyra nori Avatar
As the pair traveled up the path more, the sound of a Corviknight gliding by could be heard, throwing Tailpipe on the defensive. Thankfully, the powerful bird flew off, allowing Tailpipe to rest a bit, but not by much. The bird caught his attention the most, missing the spectral dragon landing not too far off. Maiyra, however, caught the flashing light of pokemon being released from their balls. As the pair continued to move forward, Maiyra would look off the side of her large friend, and give a wave "Hi down there!" she would begin, catching Tailpipe off guard enough to warble a bit.

Thankfully, he was well enough aware of his size and passenger to not send Maiyra off the end, but for a brief moment in time it looked like the mechanic might fly off the side. Thankfully, however, she didn't, though just to be safe, she slid down the back of her large friend in a single, fluid slide. Tailpipe looked almost betrayed for a moment, before laying low to the ground- enough for Maiyra to give scratch behind what on a normal head would be ears.

"My name's Maiyra- and this big puppy is Tailpipe" at this point, while Tailpipe would like to argue against being a massive puppy, he was currently completely laying on the ground, trying his absolute hardest to not shake his oversized tail."Do you come out here often?"

Skipping
NameSpeciesStatus
TailpipeOnixHealthy
MufflerCuffantHealthy
BrakeAronHealthy
SuspensionBeldumHealthy
RadiatorPiplupHealthy
AxelRookideeHealthy

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 15:45:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While the sound of the rumbling would get closer to where they are, the blonde would notice the rock snake with a human on top of his head where the snake lowered his head to have the other female human get off from her ride. "It's very much a pleasure to meet you two, Maiyra and Tailpipe. My name is Elise and these two are Ayaka and Celeste, the latter was a gift from my father overseas." She responded to the other woman and gave a little wave to the large rock snake.[break][break]

As Maiyra asked if the royal had come here often, Elise replied with a small shake of her head. "It's my first time in the area, so I haven't come here often. Still, it's a little strange to be so far off of Oldale Town." From the fairy type horse noticing a Sneasel had come to check on two humans conversing, Celeste began to glow white as the shine of Dazzling Gleam was enough to damage the Sneasel and let Elise make a capture attempt with an empty Pokeball.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Sneasel!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 23:02:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AVALUGG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKULL BASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEALEO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SNEASEL!

close tab

played by

Kaylyne

she/her
twenty-five
March 3rd
Saffron City
bisexual
mechanic
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
15 posts
maiyra nori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maiyra
maiyra nori
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 1:46:32 GMT
maiyra nori Avatar
"Well, nice to meet you Elise, Ayaka, and Celeste. You got Celeste from your dad huh?" Maiyra noted, as she finished giving Tailpipe his scritches "Tailpipe is the kid of my Dad's Steelix- neat coincidence." As Tailpipe leaned up, he shot a nasty glare at a new pokemon, an Avalugg, who happened to get a little too close for his liking.

"It's my first time out here too- I don't tend to go this far outside of Mauville. Want to stick together, in case something big comes by? Only real fighter I have is Tailpipe, but with all the ice types that seem to be around, Muffler may step in-" at the sound of her name, a small Cufant appeared from the flash of light of an opening Pokeball. "...That's Muffler" Maiyra deadpanned, as the three foot elephant waddled up to the vibrant coloured Rapidash, before letting out a loud doot at her, circling the horse pokemon with wide waddles. As the Cufant went to meet the horse, she would ask "You're from Oldale you said, right? Or am I misunderstanding?"

Skipping
NicknameSpeciesStatus
TailpipeOnixHealthy
MufflerCufantHealthy
BrakeAronHealthy
SuspensionBeldumHealthy
RadiatorPiplupHealthy
AxelRookideeHealthy

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 5:05:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It was interesting to hear that the woman's Onix was the son of her father's Steelix as the blonde replied with a smile. "My Misdreavus and Eevee were a daughter and son of my mother's Mismagius and Umbreon where their parents performed at the theater. They've been with me along with Domon being given by my mother's Paldean family friends." Though Maiyra did say that she didn't go outside of Mauville and her only big fighter was Tailpipe being the only Pokemon who could take on ice types.[break][break]

With an Avalugg that had come a bit closer to the trainers and their Pokemon, the glare that came from the Onix would have scared it away. The second wild Pokemon that approached the blonde was a Sealeo though the Galarian Rapidash didn't think her trainer would be interested in it and watched the seal Pokemon go away. "I don't live in Oldale, but I have a home in Lilycove. I came to Hoenn from Johto where I lived in Ecruteak City with my mother and father though I've been to Galar when my father took me there because he wanted to visit his elder sister. My aunt reigns as Galar's current queen, so I'd join her for tea parties at her castle." Her reply was a little longer, but she really loved talking about her aunt being a fair ruler to the Galarian people.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 4:10:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEARTIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DURANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRUANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Kaylyne

she/her
twenty-five
March 3rd
Saffron City
bisexual
mechanic
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
15 posts
maiyra nori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maiyra
maiyra nori
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 8:10:10 GMT
maiyra nori Avatar
As the pair conversed a bit longer, a heavy slam could be heard from behind Tailpipe, as what looked to be a lone Durant lay in a crater underneath his tail. Maiyra looked at the steel Ant with wide eyes, before throwing a Pokeball at it as hard as she could. it dinged off the front pincer, spinning slightly before booping the top of its head, and in a flash of light, was captured in a pokeball. She had a grin on her face, as she placed the ball in her pocket, all the while listening to her new compatriot.

"I've always wondered if Eevee had a steel evolution" she noted at the mention of an eevee. "I also never knew there was a theater in Ecreteak city. I've never been to Johto, though I've heard it's quite pretty." She would note, though at this point she needed to try and reign Muffler in- who was trying to pull on the horn of the Rapidash "Muffler, quit it!" she called, as the elephant resisted her hold as best she could.

It took a minute before it clicked what her full sentence had meant "Wait, you're related to a queen? Should I be like, kneeling or something?" while the surprise was on her face, she didn't seem to care much outside of not wanting to make someone who could have serious political power upset. "Muffler, quit it!" she would exclaim again, almost ready to just put her back in her ball.

Durant Caught!
NicknameSpeciesStatus
TailpipeOnixHealthy
MufflerCufantHealthy
BrakeAronHealthy
SuspensionBeldumHealthy
RadiatorPiplupHealthy
AxelRookideeHealthy

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 6:18:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Nodding to Maiyra saying that the Johto region was pretty looking since there were great cities and towns to visit from the tourists that Elise had heard from in Hoenn. "If you haven't been there, it's a beautiful place to see all of the tourist attractions and the locations that our legendary Pokemon resided in previously." Both the Tin and Burnt Towers were the site of legends around Ho-Oh and the legendary beasts which were Pokemon she really wanted to see someday. "I don't think you have to do anything like that. There's some protocol people do follow when they meet my aunt, so it's alright really." Her response came with a smile since she didn't want her new acquaintance worry about greeting royalty the old fashioned way.[break][break]

Picking up the Pokeball that contained her new Sneasel, she watched Maiyra catch the Durant that passed by them though the Beartic who was with the ant Pokemon watched the blonde and her Pokemon for a little while before the ice type Pokemon left the group to be on their own.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2023 2:58:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLOYSTER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BARRIER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNORUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FROST BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE DURANT!
close tab

played by

Kaylyne

she/her
twenty-five
March 3rd
Saffron City
bisexual
mechanic
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
15 posts
maiyra nori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maiyra
maiyra nori
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 12:22:47 GMT
maiyra nori Avatar
Maiyra would brush some snow off herself as the Elephant finally began to listen to her properly. She stopped trying to pull on the Rapidash, though she still attempted to play with the Rapidash, this time significantly less rough. She even made her way to the Frosslass, in an attempt to play with the ghost. "Sorry about Muffler" Maiyra began "She's still young, but doesn't quite know her full strength. She tries to pull on everything she can, which is a nightmare in the shop."

Maiyra begin to walk deeper into The Silent Icelands, waving for Elise to join her "I'll make sure to check out Ecruteak City if I'm in Johto. Sounds like a nice place- though I want to try and visit Saffron City" she would explain, a bit of a wince in her tone "I was born there, and want to explore my home city a bit, but Kanto's uh- in a weird spot right now." She knew of the Rocket takeover- but didn't know to much of the ins and outs of the situation outside of that. She was grateful that her family moved to Mauville when she was little.

"Good to know- happy I don't have to worry about bringing Galar down on me by accident" a smirk would crack across Maiyra's face. She truly was glad she didn't need to worry to much about just being her right now "Still, pretty cool you can say you're connected to royalty- though I'm not sure if there's any like, extra trouble that might come with the territory." Maiyra would notice a Cloyster napping on the side of the road, though wouldn't make any motion towards it.

Skipping
NicknameSpeciesStatus
TailpipeOnixHealthy
MufflerCufantHealthy
BrakeAronHealthy
SuspensionBeldumHealthy
RadiatorPiplupHealthy
AxelRookideeHealthy

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 7:46:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

As the other woman spoke of her Cufant trying to pull on everything and not knowing her own strength, the royal responded with a small nod. "I don't think they will be upset if Muffler wanted to play. My other Pokemon who are the powerhouses don't know their own strength either." The Galarian Rapidash felt the tug on her mane and turned towards the little Cufant with a gentle neigh and a nudge to the ghost that Ayaka could play with the elephant too. Ayaka would play along with Muffler with a little laugh, knowing that the Pokemon was very young than herself.[break][break]

"Saffron City is home to two gyms I think? I know Kanto is in a bit of an odd spot, so if you are ever in the Ecruteak City area, I'll come with you as a tour guide." Her response came with a little smile before noting that the other woman appeared to worry a bit about bringing down Galar onto her. "Well, I am one of the spares to the Galarian throne judging by the fact that my aunt's children come a little closer to the line of succession. Still, I do donate to charities and help the less fortunate when they can't take care of themselves."[break][break]

The appearance of a little female Snorunt who came by to watch the Pokemon play with each other would get noticed by the Froslass who apologized to Muffler that she will take care of the wild Pokemon before coming back to play with the Cufant, her hands created a Shadow Ball to launch at the little ice type and knocked her opponent to the ground. After the royal felt bad for the small cone-shaped Pokemon, she threw a Pokeball to catch the small girl as the Froslass returned to playing with Muffler.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Snorunt!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Cold as Steel[DW]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 23:57:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRYOGONAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FERROTHORN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANTICIPATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR SHOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE SNORUNT!