he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
around we go
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 23:58:34 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The dance performance finished to a round of applause. Gunner joined in the clapping, though he hadn't been paying particular attention to the show, so engrossed was he in his conversation with Summer.[break][break]

"Glamping is like… resort-style camping. Instead of sleeping in a tent on the ground, there are cabins, yurts, luxury treehouses, large tents elevated on wooden platforms… That sort of thing. There are usually showers, Wi-Fi, beds, and even kitchens sometimes."[break][break]

Gunner had never thought to go glamping, especially since the resorts could be quite expensive. But it was an option for Summer, should she have interest in enjoying the great outdoors without losing precious amenities.[break][break]

The pair resumed their stroll as an emcee took to the stage to announce the next performance. Farther down the street, several children flocked around a large pool filled with tiny, young Magikarp. Each child received a handheld net they could use to scoop up the fish. If they succeeded, they could keep it as their first Pokémon. But contrary to popular belief, adolescent Magikarp were swift swimmers and easily evaded attempts to catch them.[break][break]

Gunner grinned at his date. "Want to try this game?" he asked her. "I never did manage to catch my own Magikarp as a kid."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Festival Fantasies (CC)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
around we go
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 0:26:39 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"That sounds more like what I'd want to do. I refuse to go camping without a toilet. I am not going to go to the bathroom in the middle of the woods."[break][break]

She could only imagine how horrifying that'd be.[break][break]

They approached the MAGIKARP game, and Summer nodded, taking a net in her own hand. It was fun — at first. But after several attempts, she couldn't catch a fish.[break][break]

And she was left being dragged away by Gunner cursing.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - festival fantasies

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.spt2] --accent: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
around we go
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 0:49:08 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner grinned, nodding. Though he doubted he would enjoy glamping as much as regular camping, with all the childhood nostalgia he associated with it, it might be fun to get away for a week with Summer.[break][break]

"Maybe we can take a vacation and go glamping when the weather's nice, then," he suggested.[break][break]

The Magikarp game went exactly as Gunner had expected, though he'd secretly hoped he and Summer could catch just one as a reminder of their festival date. When she started shouting colorful expletives at the fish, however, he knew their time was up. Laughing despite himself, he dragged her away.[break][break]

"I think we've tormented the poor Magikarp enough," he said, his grin wide. "Maybe strolling and eating candy is a better way to spend the rest of our day here."[break][break]

And so they went, their conversations peppered with moments of comfortable silence until it was time to go home. A few selfies and a bag of sweets were their only souvenirs that day. Gunner dropped off Summer at Mauville Hills and kissed her farewell before returning to Slateport. Before turning in for the night, he sent her a single text with a copy of the selfies they took.[break][break]

"Had a great time today. Let's hang out again soon. Maybe you can take me clubbing next? ;-) goodnight"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Festival Fantasies (CC)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
around we go
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 1:08:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: