Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Audience of Shadows [Carlotta/DW]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 4:09:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Another new route for the woman to explore since she had most of her ghost types to acquire a little later. Her Umbreon would walk beside her on the path near the tall grass and the lush green area made her think of the routes near her home region. Much as she liked to get more ghosts onto her team there, the foundation for a gym team appeared to be getting a balanced team out of it. Though she hadn't started on whatever she was picking for the gym challenge at some point, Elise had time to catch some newer Pokemon to add to her team.[break][break]

Tsukiyomi's ears flicked at the sounds of wildlife here in the area, but the Umbreon didn't think the noises were a threat to her safety. He would walk cautiously ahead of her, trying to find anything that could be an interest to his trainer.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

cynda1

Carla
She/Her
March 1st
Nimbasa City, Unova
Heterosexual
Dunno
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
65 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carla
Carlotta Bombardo
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 5:02:26 GMT
Carlotta Bombardo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Unlike Elise, who had very wisely brought three very strong Pokemon with her, Carla came in alone. The young woman had virtually no confidence in her ability to fight anything with her small size and lack of fighting capabilities in general. To be fair, though, it wasn’t like she did it on purpose. She was so thrown off by the tree houses in Fortree City that she plum forgot her Pokemon in her PC. In any case, it was hard to imagine that her tiny new friends would be of any help here.

[break][break]The woman was just about flinching at just about anything that moved… she was so much more unprepared than she realized. Perhaps she was in way over her head. Was she honestly this desperate to prove that she had value too? Absolutely not… but it was pretty much too late to turn back now, so what the hay, might as well.

[break][break]The woman kept moving forward and then paused for a good while when she saw this… black… dog… thing with rings around its body. She locked eyes with his red eyes, and she dared to slowly raise her hand up and give him a gentle wave. He was just about the freakiest thing she had ever seen… but… who knows? Maybe it was friendly?

[break][break]Before she could finish her thought, she noticed how fierce the Milcery stared right back at her. The Fairy-Type seemed absolutely furious, and it was only at that moment that she realized how intelligent Pokémon could be. Had she understood everything Carla said? Further observation proved that it probably hurt the Pokémon's feelings, too. The woman frowned a little. That was quite immature of her to get all up in arms over the opinion of a little Pokémon. "Sorry..." She said, earning a head tilt from the Pokémon. "I can get wound up really quickly, it's not your fault. I shouldn't have been so harsh..."

[break][break]Behind him was a woman, and… honestly, she felt relieved at the sight. The woman let out a sigh. “Oh, thank goodness…” she immediately said. “For a second there, I thought I was stuck alone with the evil looking dog monster…”

[break][break]…Yeah, Carla didn’t even seem to flinch after saything that. Had she even known how rude that was?

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9E9EFF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 6:41:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DOLLIV APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PAWNIARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RETALIATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TORMENT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 0:06:59 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The ears of the Umbreon picked up the little rude comment over how he looked like an evil dog-looking thing and looked up to the blonde woman with a small glare and lower growl. Noticing the dark type becoming a bit offended over how rude the other woman's comment was, the regal woman stroked her hand over Tsuikiyomi's head. "Be calm, I will handle it. Think of the many treats I will spoil you with." At her soothing voice, the Umbreon calmed down with a small nuzzle near his trainer's hand. [break][break]

Looking to the blonde woman who made a little remark to the Pokemon her mother gifted to her at the start of her journey, she spoke with the air of refinement befitting of being a Galarian princess. "I beg your pardon, miss, but I think that you've hurt Tsukiyomi's feelings over his appearance. Not every Pokemon has to look cute to appeal to others, but I presume it is a superficial perception other trainers will have." At the Dolliv approaching the pair of the royal and her Umbreon, the dark type scared the grass type off with a fierce stare since he didn't think Elise would be too interested in it.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

cynda1

Carla
She/Her
March 1st
Nimbasa City, Unova
Heterosexual
Dunno
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
65 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carla
Carlotta Bombardo
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 0:33:32 GMT
Carlotta Bombardo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]The Umbreon’s growling wasn’t lost on Carla, who instantly flinched upon hearing it. “Uh… it is friendly, isn’t it?” The more the Pokémon growled, the less she thought so. It didn’t seem obvious to her that calling the Pokémon an “it” might not have really helped her case. Regardless, the woman managed to coax her dog into calming down, it seemed. Carla didn’t seem to realize just how intelligent Umbreon was, simply thinking that the woman was probably a really good Trainer.

[break][break]Of course, she was very much aware she knew next to nothing about Pokémon. Anything was possible.

[break][break]Upon hearing what Elise had to say, Carla blinked before standing in silence for a few seconds. She then thought back to Milcery’s reaction to her harsh comment and it clicked. Wait, what had she even said? “Oh crap,” Carla cursed, placing a hand on the side of her head. “Sorry, I tend to let my words out without thinking. I didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings. I just think your dog is super creepy.” It took a further few seconds of silence for her to realize she didn’t really make it any better. “...Uh, no, I mean… No offense?”

[break][break]Yeah, great first impression, Carla. Really hitting it out of the park there.

[break][break]Before she could make even more of a fool of herself, her eyes landed on… perhaps the creepiest little thing she had ever seen. The Pawniard wasn’t even as big as the Umbreon, but it somehow managed to creep Carla out even more. The woman found herself stiffening up at the little guy’s fierce expression. He was completely unreadable as he walked up to Carla. She practically froze in place, cursing herself for leaving her Pokémon at home at a time like this. Was she honestly that stupid?

[break][break]She was hoping that if she was still enough, maybe the Pawniard would go away.

[break][break]Unfortunately, there was only so much she could do to control herself when the little Pokémon placed one of his razor-sharp claws on her shoe. It was at that moment that she decided that she had to get him away from her somehow. She stuck her hand in her purse, and chugged the first thing she grabbed, which happened to be a Pokeball, and threw it at the Pawniard as hard as she could.

[break][break]If successful, the ball would catch the little thing off guard, bouncing off his head hard before pulling him in. Carla’s fingers twitched. She… did not mean to do that.

[break][break]Carla "tries" to catch Pawniard!

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 6:41:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CACTURNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PIN MISSILE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HELIOPTILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE PAWNIARD!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 13:40:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Through the first impression that the other blonde woman gave off, this was a person that probably and maybe wasn't used to Pokemon for a lot than other trainers that started off with theirs off the local Pokemon lab or captured in the wild. "Aside from the other remark that I will let you off a bit on that, I won't be forcing an opinion change if I presume you are not so used to being around Pokemon like I was around my mother and father's. My Umbreon is very friendly, he's not very good at keeping his temper if there's an insult, but he calms down if he gets treats." She replied with a little sigh since there wasn't much she could do to try to convince the other that her Umbreon was not as creepy or evil looking as one might think.[break][break]

"At any rate, I did not give you my name in the middle of our talk, so I will give mine. You can call me Elise or whichever of the royal titles the people of Galar insist for me like Her Highness or Princess Elise. Though I may be a Calcifet through my father's side of Galarian royalty, my mother didn't want me to be treated so differently back home." The royal figured that not giving her name to someone in the first meeting would be a little rude in her father drilling into her the rules of Galarian etiquette for ladies. [break][break]

Tsukiyomi looked over to the two other wild Pokemon that were curious of the trainers' conversation though he would intimidate them into not coming closer and that he didn't think his would be interested in catching them on the team.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

cynda1

Carla
She/Her
March 1st
Nimbasa City, Unova
Heterosexual
Dunno
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
65 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carla
Carlotta Bombardo
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 20:19:27 GMT
Carlotta Bombardo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]With the Pawniard officially caught, the woman was in quite a bit of shock. Wait… did she just catch that little thing? She formed a rather perturbed expression on her face as it all sank in. She was stuck with the Pawniard, wasn’t she? The woman drawled out a sigh at her predicament. She was aware that all she would have to do is release the Pokemon if she truly didn’t want it. Problem solved, right? Well… that involved one thing she really didn’t want: let it out of its ball.

[break][break]So no, the problem wasn’t solved. It just meant she needed to keep her new “friend” in his ball for as long as she could. This wouldn’t last, though. Not at all.

[break][break]However, her attention was taken away from this the more Elise talked, and Carla’s attention was brought to one particular detail. “You’re a princess?!” She almost screamed in excitement, clasping her hands together, smiling at the woman quite brightly. She… didn’t really catch too much else of what Elise said. Frankly, the other woman was lucky she caught her name. “Oh, introductions! I’m Carlotta Bombardo. You can call me Carla. I’m from a pretty aristocratic family myself, though I’m uh… not a princess.” Nope. Her older sister was the princess of the family. Carla was just the big mouth.

[break][break]Still, she just couldn’t contain her excitement, even to her detriment. “I’ve always wanted to meet a princess from Galar! Oh, what’s it like there? I mean in Galar. Never been. You can talk about the royal family too if you want. I want all the details, every one of them, or my sister is never going to believe I actually met a princess…” Carla stood in silence for several seconds before realizing another misstep. “N-not that I care about that… or anything. I’m just curious is all…”

[break][break]Carla squinted at the Umbreon intimidating all the other Pokémon away when the worst possible thing happened: Pawniard hopped out of his ball. He was officially caught, but his attention was quickly moved to his fellow Dark Type: The Umbreon scaring the other Pokémon away. Pawniard stared up at the dog, trying to get a read in his eyes, before a sort of twinkle sparked in them. The little Pokémon then turned to the wild ones and made an attempt of his own to intimidate them.

[break][break]It was really the Umbreon’s efforts, but when the Pokemon ran away, Pawniard still felt like he contributed, and thus puffed out his chest, placing his hands, which were literal blades, on his hips as he gave Umbreon a look of pride. Or… maybe that was what he was doing? It was still so hard to read his face, it was mostly his body language that suggested all of this. Either way, he seemed determined to impress Umbreon.

[break][break]Carla skipped!

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2023 7:24:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAPPINY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRIEND GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFRESH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOUNDOUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2023 3:14:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the blonde woman introduce herself as Carla, fire off a question of what it was like in Galar and wanting to know about the country's royal family, she replied to Carla with a small hum. "I think the weather depends on the season but I know it can get dreary in the fall and winter while it's nicer in the spring and summer. Galar has places to see and visit and there's a national museum with the artifacts. From what I remember about my two other cousins than Prince Remiel and his mother, Casimir and his sister were the most energetic as children and they're a bit serious now as adults, Remiel loved showing me the hidden places around the castle, and my aunt is a kind soul who tries hard to make sure the country is ran smoothly. My younger sister is the more pampered sibling since she's given more gifts from my father." Though maybe she did talk a bit much about her family and their country than her home country being one of the traditional ones tourists loved visiting. "I'm curious of your family's aristocratic origins. I've thought Unova wouldn't care much about aristocracy compared to the various noble houses Galar has." Elise adds a bit, probably Unova did have some families that fell from grace in the old days.[break][break]

With Tsukiyomi's red eyes darting to the little Houndour that approached him and his trainer, the Umbreon gave off a Snarl towards the dark type canine with the whimper coming from the dog though the Houndour put on a brave face and shot out an Ember towards the Umbreon, making the dark type whine in pain. With the stars of Tsukiyomi's Swift move damaging the Houndour a bit, she threw an empty Pokeball to catch the canine.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Houndour!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 5:28:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ELISE CAUGHT THE HOUNDOUR!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!