blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
323 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 22:43:53 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar

BOUQUETS:

delivered by Vivillon / anonymously

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A single stem of bluebells and a plain paper bag deceptively containing two new sets of gloves, in black and gray.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: how long you gonna tail me, weirdo?

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 22:45:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of freshly trimmed red and white roses tied together with a thin white lace bow. It's quite obvious these were fashioned by a much more skilled hand than the sender's.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I must admit that I had help choosing these flowers because I wanted to give you something meaningful, but I don't know anything about flowers to begin with. But I couldn't bring you to help look for your own gift, that would destroy the purpose of a surprise. You deserve much more than this of course, which will be waiting at home for you. It'll be nice to enjoy a meal where work doesn't have to pull either of us away. I trust you'll leave your phone in your purse, Cato won't need you as much as I do. Here's to the first of what I hope is many more celebrations to come." - Roman
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 23:08:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of milk chocolates with various fruity cremes such as orange, strawberry, and raspberry. Mixed with them are sea salt caramels and chocolate covered pretzels. Paired with the box of chocolates is a miniature Ditto plush.[break][break] TO: @aim[break][break] CARD: "Enjoy these candies along with your mini Gummy! Don't think I went out of my way to get you something special because it's Palentines. It's completely coincidental or whatever." [part of the note is scribbled out] "Well, I guess I wouldn't mind sharing these with you. If you want, I mean." - Fritz[break][break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 23:15:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen of purple roses that have been trimmed free of thorns. They sit in a small vase with a black ribbon tied around the middle with a note attached in white parchment.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "This is the first time I've gone out of my way to find flowers for someone, but I feel you deserve them at the very least. Think of them as not only a token of my thanks for everything that you do, but a token of my affections." - Cato
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 1:18:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A rare, premium, hand-ground matcha from Ecruteak City in Johto called "Empress." Known for its robust and powerful umami, complexity, and an energetic fragrance.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: I'm a lucky man to have stumbled upon a woman such as yourself. I'd like to see you again, if you're interested. In the meantime, enjoy a taste of home. -Sebastian Lovato (ANVIL business card, with phone number, enclosed)[break][break]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 1:30:11 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

ORDER DETAILS: Inspired by bright shades and soft textures, this gorgeous arrangement will wow your loved ones with its mix of roses, carnations, and lisianthus in a woven basket. [break][break]
TO: and [break][break]
CARD: "You two share the kind of love that makes people believe in love. I can't wait for the wedding. - Ollie"

[break]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of pink carnations, accompanied by blushing daisies and light pink astilbes. [break][break]
TO: [break][break]
CARD: "Happy Coworker Day! - Ollie"

[break]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of hypericum, corianders, and colorful roses that are as beautiful as waking up to a fresh pot of coffee. [break][break]
TO: (and the Atkins Family) [break][break]
CARD: "Happy Palentines! Thank you for always staying by my side. Love you lots, Wils! - Ollie"

[break]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of deep peachy Tiffany roses, Marrone carnations and alstroemeria amongst lush green sword fern fronds and foxtails. [break][break]
CARD: "Happy Palentines, Penpal of Mine! - Ollie, your neighborhood Ranger"

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 1:50:43 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]

ORDER DETAILS: Store-bought heartshaped shortbread cookies with a raspberry filling. [break][break]
CARD: "Happy Palentines! I bought them on sale. - Callie"

[break]

ORDER DETAILS: Store-bought heartshaped shortbread cookies with a raspberry filling. [break][break]
CARD: "Happy Palentines! I bought them on sale. - Callie"

[break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of white chocolate raspberry cake bars. [break][break]
TO: and [break][break]
CARD: "Make sure to share them with Eva! - Callie"

[break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of heart-shaped rice krispie treats. Poorly baked. [break][break]
CARD: "You better eat these, old man. - Callie"

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 2:32:34 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A bright pink box wrapped in a chocolate brown ribbon, tied offcenter. Contained within are twelve designer donuts of assorted flavors, toppings, and fillings.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Te quiero con toda mi alma. This struck me as the most Unovan offering. Love you eternally."[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 2:42:15 GMT
ana fell Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A gourmet selection of petit four mousse cakes in a huge white and gold box. Flavors include everything from white chocolate raspberry to exotic flavors like vanilla yuzu and everything in between.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Everything, for my everything. You are my light in the dark."[break][break]

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous![break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Three full sized designer perfumes in various champagne scents: fresh champagne, cotton candy champagne, and cherry blossom champagne.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "These are my favorites, for my favorite. Love you!"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A nondescript box. Contained within is a 30 count of gourmet candies... shaped like eyeballs?[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Gone but never forgotten." [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: An eleven inch tall chocolate Virizion. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for the training sesh! Eat the head first and take a picture." [break][break]

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous![break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A collection of travel size perfumes from a high end line and a $500 gift certificate to Sephora. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "This'll get you, like, one thing."
close tab

played by

Ceej

Sy, Bless
He/Him
july 14
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
Himbo
Civillian
am i running out of lifelines?
awards
235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @symon
symon blessing
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 2:48:19 GMT
symon blessing Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: An ornately carved wooden box. Contained within are six sachets of expensive tea leaves.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I imagine when you're done with the tea you can use it for storage! Happy Valentines!"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A top-shelf bottle of bourbon and a box of Icy Hot patches.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You can pretend it's Fentanyl."[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 2:54:28 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A large collection of items: a quirky tray of candies that look like sushi; a realistic, to scale chocolate heart; a Scorbunny plushie; and a bottle of sour cherry vodka.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I couldn't decide on one so I got them all! I love you!" [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A starter kit of dusky-purple hibiscus on a trellis, roughly three feet tall.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "It's a flower that climbs to the stars. I thought that was fitting."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A golden box of various caramels. In place of a ribbon there is an eyepatch.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy valentines, dork." [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A collection of small cakes in various flavors, delicately decorated. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for the carry! Literally! There should be enough here to share with Mr. Merlino."[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 2:57:42 GMT
onyx straub Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of golden sunflowers and a $1,000 gift card to Whole Foods. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Sent anonymously.
close tab

played by

Ceej

Sunshine
She/her
Twenty-two
july 23
evergrande, hoenn
Pansexual
Adrenaline junkie
Civillian
written down
in eternity
7 height
7 height
legends never die
awards
53 posts
thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 3:01:21 GMT
thalia black Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of wilted orange roses and a stuffed Pyroar whose head has... been partially ripped off? [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no signature.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A box of candy Minior. Each color is a different flavor.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no signature.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

the nightingale
He/him
December 4th
Wedgehurst, Galar
Homosexual
Professor?
Grunt
in the low lamp light i was free / heaven and hell were words to me
awards
106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightingale
thomas nightingale
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 3:02:48 GMT
thomas nightingale Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: An expensive selection of fine Kalosian wine.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no signature.[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
i am only a nameless soul heading into a pure, black void
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 3:06:48 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It is not a bouquet, but a notebook, handmade and handbound. The pages are decorated with pressed, pink flowers. Oleander, to be exact.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "The drying and pressing has removed much of the plant's natural toxin. So long as you're smart enough not to chew on the pages."