pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 6:41:54 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Signed: Tempest Quinn

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Twelve bouquets of flowers, large enough you need both arms to wrap around them. The bouquet is filled with many yellow and blue flowers with a few accents of whites. There are special instructions for them all to be delivered directly to Gavin's office instead of his home. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Just wait till you get home, Gavvie-Bear"
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 8:50:30 GMT
mint frost Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a multicolored arrangement of baby's breath frosted pink glass vase, and a ribbon tied around it.

[break][break]
TO: [break][break]
CARD: "Congrats on the promotion!! I consider you a friend AND equally cool~ here's my number for that coffee bud! 💖 - Mint Frost "

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous![break][break]
ORDER DETAILS:

A small green glass bottle, with metal filigree at the bottom. The scent inside is distinctly pure pine forest.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/AyUAAOSw8S1itP3L/s-l500.jpg

[break][break]

CARD: "Hope you and enjoy this one!! I smelled it and thought of you~ Love you lots, Mint Frost. 💖💖💖"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A pastel blue bag tied off with a pink ribbon. Inside are two dozen peanut butter cookies with a chocolate kiss on top.

[break][break]
CARD: "I made these off a recipe I got from !!! I'm glad we're friends 💖💖💖 - Mint Frost " [break][break]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Shay
he/him
October 31
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
whatever you need
grunt
10 height
10 height
When you enter the field of war, you must do so with single intent.
awards
18 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seamus
Seamus Hunter
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 14:23:11 GMT
Seamus Hunter Avatar
ORDER DETAILS: A small bouquet of pink roses tied together with matching pink ribbon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I thought maybe these might cheer you up. Thinking of you, Shay"
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Kolya, Chernobog
he / him
May 10
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
heterosexual
ranger captain
ranger captain
You will die with a kiss on your lips and a lie in your heart.
awards
135 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolaj
Nikolaj Volosenkov
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 14:33:44 GMT
Nikolaj Volosenkov Avatar
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with small white baby's breath blossoms interspersed throughout.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine's Day, sunshine of my days. I love you to the stars and back. You'll get the rest of your gift tonight. Love, Papa Bear"
ORDER DETAILS: A pot of tulips in assorted colors with a small card.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Love you, dochka. Having you back home means so much to me. Love, Dad"
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,371 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 16:28:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A heart-shaped box filled with an array of white chocolates in the shape of little dragon-type Pokemon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I've made these for you, but I was not sure if it came out right. Nonetheless, happy Valentine's day and I hope to spend time with you whenever I can. I love you, my darling." - with love, Elise"[break][break]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 2:48:08 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A single red rose, blooming in a fluted glass vase.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "In case you find yourself in need of a bookmark, or seeking anything else this Palentine's." ~Elisa

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A curvaceous rubescent bottle of rose oil and teakwood perfume.[break][break] TO: Molly ()[break][break] CARD: "They say scent is the sense most associated with memory. You'll have to let me know how well I've remembered yours." ~E.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: An elegant box of bittersweet dark chocolates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: The card is primarily blank, but the indentations of a pen that had written on another before it suggest many scribbling, discarded sentiments, before ultimately settling on simply: "To: Felix, From: Elisabeth."[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A pretty vase of Kalosian daffodils.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Some call Daffodils blooms of Narcissus, poisonous as they are. Some say that they are blooms of forgiveness and rebirth, others of inspiration, and others of great fondness and devotion. I leave for you to decide which meaning suits you most." ~Elisa

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A single black rose with a red ribbon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is nothing written on this card, not even an indicator of the flower shop that sent it.
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
leave the money on the table.
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 6:49:45 GMT
caden maher Avatar

ORDER DETAILS: A dark red box of kalosian truffles, including varieties such as sweet caramel and chocolate ganache. All of it is swept in gilded paper, with the the initials "CM" drawn on the top. [break]
TO: [break][break] CARD: "Don't think too much of it. Enjoy the chocolates." [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of twelve red roses, and a box of chocolate eclairs. With it all comes a jeweled bracelet. [break]
TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Valentines. Spoil yourself, my dear." [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: An expensive bottle of Versace cologne. [break]
TO: and [break]
CARD: "This is top-notch. Don't waste it." [break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 10:14:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace.

TO:

CARD: i had them pick out flowers because i don't know which one says 'this is a romantic gesture'. also, i'm being romantic with you, by the way. love you!

signed,

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace.

TO:

CARD: they said girls like getting flowers on palentines even if they're single. don't worry, mel, i gotchu. let me know if you actually had a date though so i can rewrite this.

signed,

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous![break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume.

TO:

CARD: they said girls like getting flowers on palentines even if they're single. you seem like the type to hate it though, so i'll give you this instead.

signed,

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.

TO:

CARD: hello proxy gf. not sure if he's the type to remember the occasion, but since i ordered too many anyways, i'm sending you some to take over his slack. yell at him for me if he doesn't. o/

signed,

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.

TO:

CARD: here you go, self-proclaimed hoenn's hotshot. it's something to calm you down, because i know you're going all out this season. have fun!

signed,
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
508 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 10:27:21 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed by ![break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends as well as a pack of gummy bears.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I think these are your favorites. I hope they help you get through some tough work days! P.S. The gummy bears is to share."[break][break]

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed by ![break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A stick of deodorant but the good kind.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Use this the next time we hangout please and thanks. See you soon!"[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed by !

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "If I remember correctly, roses are your favorites. Happy Valentine's day, Abi."
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,330 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 18:04:53 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Delivered by a Pumpkaboo by special request!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A massive spread of yellow and blue dahlias, all woven around the core of a single red rose. What looks to just be a ribbon holding it all together actually holds a secret; it is tied to a box contIning a handsome necklace, a topaz and a sapphire built into its surface. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Words can't even capture everything I want to say, so I'll stick to three; I love you."
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 19:31:47 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Petunia the Vivillon — anonymous

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a small bouquet of myosotis arvensis accompanied by a singular card. [break][break] TO: (unsigned, doubt Foxy here knows what Lars’s handwriting looks like)[break][break] CARD: “Even if you hate the world at large, know that I respect you.”

Petunia the Vivillon — signed (because nobody is going to read it)

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a small bouquet of lycoris radiata accompanied by a card with instructions to drop it off at a certain memorial halfway up Mount Pyre. [break][break] TO: (signed with a singular L. on the card)[break][break] CARD: “Grazie, per il tuo amore.”
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 19:45:01 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: Roses and romance – a match made in heaven. This bouquet combines passionate red roses with heavenly white blossoms in a stylish glass hurricane vase. 
[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You're the only one for me. Thank you for staying by my side." - Felix

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous![break][break]ORDER DETAILS: An extravagant perfume bottle in the shape of a donut. Inside, the color of the perfume takes on an orange tint. It's the smell of freshly plucked oranges and the balmy scent of a wide open field. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I hope this can be useful." - Felix

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]ORDER DETAILS: Luxuriate in the aromas of rose in this premium black tea. Yunnan Dianhong black tea is masterfully scented with red roses and then blended with additional Moroccan rose petals. The tea's elegant tannin structure is highlighted with delicate yet intoxicating floral notes.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Galarian?" - Felix[break][break]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 20:06:46 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: This breathtaking bouquet features green hydrangea, pink roses, white roses, pink spray roses, light pink alstroemeria, pink lisianthus, white stock, pitta negra, and seeded eucalyptus.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You complete me like no one else. Thank you for being apart of my world." - Penelope Livy, preordered a month ago

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A radiant bouquet featuring purple stock, spray roses and calla lilies.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Lets go out for drinks. My treat." - Penelope Livy

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A box decorated with white frills. Inside is a set of luxury chocolate squares.[break][break] TO: & [break][break] CARD: "To my favorite pair of explorers." - Penelope[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A wooden box tied by a piece of black ribbon. Inside, a set of 6 packs of gourmet dark roast ocffee blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: 'Thank you for all the hard work. Couldn't do it without you! P.S. make sure to take a break once in a while." - Penelope Livy[break][break]
close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 20:17:23 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS:A small white box full of warm, homemade chocolate chip cookies. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for taking the time to help me! You're the best! P.S. Let me know if you like them. I pulled out my secret recipe for this one." - Rory [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A small white box full of warm, homemade chocolate chip cookies.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm trying out my old secret recipe again, have a try!" - Rory [break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 20:19:16 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

special request delivered by Mike, commander in chief of the shitsquawk brigade (pelipper) & all the members of the pelipper reverse-harem

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A huge assortment of lilium candidum because there’s just so many variants—each Pelipper is carting an individual bouquet of each kind and variant because well, the recipient likes the flower but which exact variant? Why not all of them?! [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: (the message is in Cyrillic, but obviously means one thing) “я тебя люблю.”

very special request delivered by the entire ovine herd

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box containing a myriad of macarons. Unlike most times when there’s a theme, this is a literal mish-mash of so many flavors. It’s a box of chocolates macarons, with helpful input from the delivery team! [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: the card, being done in an incredibly cheeky manner, doesn’t have words on it: just Wooloo paw prints.[break][break]