Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 6:38:34 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]FIORELLI FLORISTRY SWEETHEART SALE!

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

MINI-EVENT
ENDS FEBRUARY 28TH, 11:59PM PST

WELCOME TO FIORELLI FLORISTRY!

ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR as Fiorelli Floristry proudly announces its second annual Sweetheart Sale! This seasonal event in Petalburg City involves an unprecedented level of personalisation for your orders this Palentines' Day, hand-delivered by and her Pokemon staff. Our Kalosian specialties for this promotion include:[break][break]

• BOUQUETS
  • [break]
  • PERFUMES
  • [break]
  • TEA & DESSERTS
  • [break]
[break]

Why not show that special someone you care with a bespoke gift, complete with a scented card hand-delivered by Vivillon, Bellossom, or Roselia?[break]

[break]

GUIDELINES

INSTRUCTIONS

• Respond to this thread using the template outlined in the post below.
  • [break]
  • These orders will be immediately delivered in-character to their recipient upon posting.
  • [break]
  • You are allowed to customise the order details to your liking! Remember that this is, however, a flower shop first and foremost.
  • [break]
  • There is no limit to the amount of items or recipients you may order for.
  • [break]
  • Your recipient will only know the gift was from you in-character if you SIGN the card!
  • [break]
  • Be sure to TAG the recipient where indicated on the template below.
  • [break]
  • Feel free to change up the pictured icons as you like -- they are size 55x55 for reference!
  • [break]
  • Have fun!

REWARDS

EACH OF YOUR CHARACTERS can create a limitless amount of Sweetheart Sale orders. Each character can REDEEM THE FOLLOWING REWARDS ONCE after participating. These rewards can be immediately placed into your personal computers immediately.

TEMPLATES

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed or anonymous![break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: @tag[break][break] CARD: "May this bouquet find you well. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)

Bouquet Template:
[blockquote][h1]BOUQUETS:[/h1]
[h2]Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed or anonymous![/h2][break][break]
[img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635514454108405760/940567884097277952/55x55bouquet.jpg"][b]ORDER DETAILS:[/b] A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] [b]TO:[/b] @tag[break][break] [b]CARD:[/b] "May this bouquet find you well. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)[/blockquote]

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous![break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: @tag[break][break] CARD: "May this gift smell as sweet as you are! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)

Perfume Template:
[blockquote][h1]PERFUMES:[/h1]
[b]Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous![/b][break][break]
[img src="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635514454108405760/940570085825867837/55x55perfume.png" style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;"][b]ORDER DETAILS:[/b] A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] [b]TO:[/b] @tag[break][break] [b]CARD:[/b] "May this gift smell as sweet as you are! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)[/blockquote]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: @tag[break][break] CARD: "Have a scrumptious Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)

Tea & Dessert Template:
[blockquote][h1]TEAS & DESSERTS:[/h1]
[b]Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![/b][break][break]
[img src="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635514454108405760/940573349325721600/55x55tea.png" style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;"][b]ORDER DETAILS:[/b] A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] [b]TO:[/b] @tag[break][break] [b]CARD:[/b] "Have a scrumptious Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)[break][break][/blockquote]
[break][break]

Thank you for stopping by Fiorelli Floristry~!

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 14:28:09 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of heliotrope and red salvia surrounding a centerpiece of orange roses. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I expect a dozen in return, as per tradition. I love you."
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,673 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 17:04:06 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
ORDER DETAILS: A box wrapped in gilded paper containing an assortment of candied fruit and chocolates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I thought you might like to snack on these while you're working hard late at night. Signed, Zev"
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,806 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 18:25:12 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of blue hydrangea flowers in a deep blue vase. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Hey, I think you're pretty cool. Don't tell anyone though. Unless you want to. Coffee later? Signed, .

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An ornate box of Earl Grey black tea.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: I know you ran out. Signed, you know who it is.[break][break]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 21:25:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

PERFUMES:

CHOSEN SENDER: DAFFODIL / SIGNED[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A small crimson bottle, crystal and delicate. It's in the shape of a broken heart, the perfume trickling back and forth from a small joining piece of glass at the bottom of the bottle. It smells of amber and spices with a resin undertone.[break][break] TO: @gaultier [break][break] CARD: "They say smell is the fondest of senses when it comes to recollection. To remember me by when we are apart, x. - E"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 21:28:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

BOUQUETS:

CHOSEN SENDER: PETUNIA / SIGNED

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A haphazard array of different flowers, no specific rhyme or reason to them. A black card with gold lettering and a deep red bow.[break][break] TO: @jaskier[break][break] CARD: "I hope you're allergic to at least one of these. Suck shit. - Tai"
close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 21:36:26 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar

PERFUMES:

CHOSEN SENDER: BELLOSOM / ANONYMOUS[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A strange perfume bottle shaped to look like an eyeball, the bottle being able to be used by the raised pupil. It's violet in color, as if necrotized and left to rot. The smell is masculine - of oak and wildfire. It's strong scent gives away its rich and expensive nature, only needing small amounts to last you all day.[break][break] TO: @romanl [break][break] CARD: In unsure handwriting: "Sorry about your eye." In more fancy script, firm and confident: "Valentine's is one day in which such things are allowed. I intend to do more than just this throughout the year. I don't believe in spoiling my ..." back to unsure "partner" back to good handwriting "so little." - [STAMPED CREST OF THE VELVET ROOM]

BOUQUETS:

CHOSEN SENDER: THE WHOLE CREW, SADLY FOR THEM / ANONYMOUS

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It is unfortunate for the crew putting the order through, since a large array of cakes and flowers come through - all a certain array of light-colored flowers to indicate a fresh, new start to something between the sender and receiver. Lorelei herself is on the scene letting the pokemon know what she would like to be put and where, the plethora of flowers and sweets more than crowding the room they were set in. Hallways and other rooms had to hold the grand array of gifts and the pokemon were even paid extra to comb through the gardens of the setting to make it look presentable as Lorelei waited, ruining the 'anonymous' signature on her message - if the receiver could even find it among the grandeur.[break][break] TO: @romanl[break][break] CARD: "As I said, you deserve much more. I intend to show you and give it to you directly." - [LORELEI'S PERSONAL STAMPED CREST] REFERENCE 1 REFERENCE 2
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 21:51:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

BOUQUETS:

CHOSEN SENDER: VIVILLON / ANONYMOUS

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of phlox and coneflowers, known to attract butterfly-type pokemon. A dead butterfly seems to be caught within one of the coneflowers in specific, not too long devoid of life. A lilac ribbon holds the bouquet together, bursting at the seams with how over a dozen flowers are presented with a simple white card with delicate handwriting in purple ink on top of it.[break][break] TO: @danny[break][break] CARD: "You've done well this year. I know you will continue to flourish alongside me. I can't wait to see it. - [HIGH PRIESTESS CARD ATTACHED]"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 21:55:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

CHOSEN SENDER: PRIMROSE / SIGNED[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A ridiculously large box with miniscule holes for air dotted throughout. Within the box there is a mountain of macarons around a comically large cake that holds the sender, herself, in a signature suggestive get-up.[break][break] TO: @flynt[break][break] CARD: "Love you baby! Happy Valentine's! - YOUR PIP ♥" [break][break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 21:58:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

CHOSEN SENDER: PRIMROSE / ANONYMOUS[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A white box with a pink ribbon holding it together, an assortment of macarons ominously similar to the Pretty Patties from Spongebob within. A box of pomegranate-based teas also rattles within.[break][break] TO: @fritz[break][break] CARD: "Guess who it is! I know you don't have that many to guess from, anyway! - ANON" [break][break]
close tab

played by

HONEY

RHU, SHE-HULK
SHE/HER
MAY 30TH
PEWTER CITY
HET.S/DEMI.R
BODYGUARD, JAILER
CADET
UNCHAINED
& UNTAMEABLE
0 height
0 height
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THAT BITCH-ASS BEHAVIOR
awards
43 posts
RHUGONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhugone
RHUGONE
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 22:01:11 GMT
RHUGONE Avatar

BOUQUETS:

CHOSEN SENDER: VIVILLON / SIGNED

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A gorgeous array of a dozen roses circle a small clump of hand-picked flowers that have seen better days. They are not the florist's fault, however. These seem to have been grown at home by an untrained hand. They are still pretty, but just small an uneven in height - even cut by hand.[break][break] TO: @cato[break][break] CARD: "I tried my best to grow these for you. They may not be the best choice, but - as always - my dedication and efforts are yours alone. - R"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 22:04:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

PERFUMES:

CHOSEN SENDER: MY GIRL, DAFFODIL / SIGNED[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An obvious aphrodisiac-based perfume that was repackaged into a finer looking bottle, overly expensive and with the appearance of what someone from deep Queens would choose as a gift. The little puff meant to be used to spray the cologne was even reminiscent of a pricey fuzzy dice.[break][break] TO: @leonk[break][break] CARD: "HEY GIRLY! HAPPY PALENTINE'S OR WHATEVER!" Another card, a drawn emoji of a winking and drooling face on one side of it. "This is all you're gonna be wearing for tonight or I'mma have words and hands ready. - Sumi! <3"
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 1:32:35 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
ORDER DETAILS: An elegant, slim box of decadent chocolate champagne truffles decorated with flecks of edible gold leaf.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine's Day, Summer. I'm already looking forward to seeing you again. Yours, Gunner"
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 2:19:17 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of irises, blue hydrangea and blue hyacinths with a handwritten letter including an insignia from WYNDON PHARMACEUTICALS. [break][break] TO: FIORELLI FLORISTRY. [break][break] CARD: "A donation from one company to another. - Admin Cross"
[break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of apple rose puffs and a bouquet comprised of sweet honeysuckle, ferns, and a single red rose. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Valentines. Thinking of you always, Yours." [break][break]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 5:10:25 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Chosen Sender - Petunia[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A heart-shaped box with a green wrapping paper, and a silver bow. Inside, an assortment of chocolate-coated strawberries, with white icing in swirls around the circumference of the candy fruit. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Always thinking of you wherever I go. Don't eat these all at once, but do try to enjoy them." - Love, Ash[break][break]