stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 6:05:24 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS:A doubled batch of white roses and lilacs bundled together. Attached to the ribbon is an umbreon charm - the sort you would find in a coin machine.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: lilacs don’t hold a candle to your eyes, but I thought they might be soothing in your office. The charm might be a bit childish or silly, but it’s cute and when I saw it, I thought of you. Don’t ask me how many quarters I used, hehe. Affectionately, yours.
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 7:02:23 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A large bouquet of blue and purple carnations, tied together with a thick ribbon.

https://t4.ftcdn.net/jpg/03/00/56/61/360_F_300566174_gqJ5fuEF1BxdcJU3ej6ygre450pqQojx.jpg

[break][break]
TO: [break][break]
CARD: "Use these to cover up the stench of your dirty dishes, brat. ( scribbled out then written again are the words: ever grateful, love you, paxton. ) "

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A lightweight vase filled with orange carnations and baby's breath.

[break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break]

[break][break]
CARD: "Flowers for my favorite spinster. I hope they will brighten your day, Palentine. See you soon, Paxton."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A small round vase with snowdrops, wrapped with white ribbon.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/bouquet-beautiful-snowdrops-glass-vase-gift-wooden-background-first-spring-flowers-174941633.jpg

[break][break]
CARD: "Always grateful for your time, and expertise. Thank you, Paxton."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: An assortment of white and soft blue peonies held together with matching ribbon.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/9117vqd+o8L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

[break][break]
CARD: "( the back of the card has something scratched out fully while the front is signed ) Concord. "

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 7:10:15 GMT
mint frost Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A batch of soft, lemon flavored cookies with bright blue sprinkle smiley faces on them.

[break][break]
CARD: "Hope you like lemon!! Thank you for listening to me, truly. Mint Frost." [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A batch of oversized kitchen sink cookies. Slightly burnt, a little crunchy. All stored in a round, tiffany box blue tin. Taped to the lid is a voucher for a brand new, spa in Lilycove City.

[break][break]
CARD: "You seem like the sweet and salty type. Tell me how you like 'em. And if you don't...the spa comes automatically with a massage and facials <3 Signed, Mint " [break][break]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 7:25:22 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A large bouquet of cat themed cake pops. A couple are crakced but for the most part ok.

[break][break]
CARD: "From Concord" [break][break]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,791 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 7:32:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A wave-patterned box that contains macarons shaped like Quagsires

TO:

CARD:
We got a new house in Ever Grande!! If you ever wanna visit, I wrote the address for you!
- Eris

[The address is written and crossed out several times, each time due to a mispelling somewhere in the name. By the time the actual address is written, it's squeezed so tightly into a small space that you get a migraine just from looking at it.]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A box decorated with a pressed sunflower, filled with macarons within

TO:

CARD:
[The note is written in braille, holes punched out neatly on a piece of paper]
My Mimikyu likes sweets... so I was wondering if your Ralts likes them too! Hope they're not too sweet!
- Eris

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A simple box decorated with pressed lavenders with cute macarons inside

TO:

CARD:
Hope you're okay wherever you are! I got a ton of new stories to tell you if we ever meet up!
- Eris
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 7:33:43 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A LARGE bouquet of multicolored gladioluses held together by thick twine.

[break][break]

CARD: "I don't know your favorite color, so I got every single one of them. Miss you, Andres."
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 11:21:24 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed by !

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A dozen packets of instant ramen are bundled together in the shape of a flower.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for being my only friend through these rough times. Please don't leave me too."