part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 20:44:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ORDER #1

ORDER DETAILS:
a luxurious bouquet of extravagant flowers. a savvy florist will recognize that while exotic, most of these plants are low maintenance. the choice is practical is not a bit gaudy with how showy their appearance is.

TO: ,

happy palentines,

i hope you find time to spend with those you hold dear and cherish.

thank you for your continued work and vigilance in keeping hoenn running. i know this role can demand a lot and with our relative tenure there is little room to find confidence in familiarity. every month there seems to be a new hurdle for us to overcome. many times, it takes the form of an impossible ask. situations so woefully impossible that our predecessors relish in their timely retirement.

very few realize the pressure and commitments we must face. often times, it goes without thanks. making sure each problem has a resolution, keeping up a strong appearance, the list can go on and on. all of these demands are made so regularly that it becomes the standard of expectations. it can make the gratitude feel empty, no more than a courtesy, idle words that do not relay an understanding of the sacrifices we make.

know that you are not alone. i, and your peers, stand beside you as we undertake this perilous journey. it takes a special person to do what must be done, no matter the personal sacrifice. and for that, you have my thanks and admiration.

know that you are loved, appreciated, and respected.

thank you for all that you do.

councilman

ORDER #2

ORDER DETAILS:
'something impressive'. is probably korean or canadian. whatever is most convenient at the time.

TO:

happy palentines,

goal is to just keep it up !!
— january 25th, 2023

from the offices of

ORDER #3

ORDER DETAILS:
a generic request for popular flowers.

TO:

happy palentines,

thank you for all that you do. your help around the office cannot be understated! it may not feel like much, or just be ‘a part of my duties’, but it is essential to making my day-to-day run smoothly. enjoy the holiday and use this time to deload.

work diligently but never at your own expense!

from the offices of

ORDER #4

ORDER DETAILS:
a generic request for popular flowers.

TO:

congratulations!

it is about time that others recognize your due diligence and contributions to this region. at your request, i have done everything within my power to allow you the agency of flying under the radar. unfortunately, stars shine brightest when surrounded by darkness.

as always, i have nothing but praise for both your efforts and results. your resounding success is a testament to your skills and dedication. in times when you may feel unworthy remember that we put our faith in you for good reason. no one is perfect and no one is able to handle everything.

i believe in you and know you will try your best, regardless of the result.

i expect great things from you going forward!

your staunchest advocate and supporter,

ORDER #4

ORDER DETAILS:
dried chrysanthemum, jasmine, and green tea leaves.

TO:

happy palentines,

i hope this finds you in good health. in these turbulent times, it is important to remember that our bodies are finite and mortal. it is important we take great care so that we may continue on tomorrow.

no matter how great someone is, it is imperative to look toward the long term. may you live long and prosperous.

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 21:15:39 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar

BOUQUETS:

signed 

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A small succulent in a questionable, psyduck plant pot. It's painted eyes are very wonky.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I saw this and thought of you. Can't wait to put it in pride of place in the beach house, so we can enjoy its uncanny likeness every day. Always yours, Vestri."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 21:33:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ORDER #?

ORDER DETAILS:
a bouquet of hibiscus with stamens over an APS (adjusted pollinator size) of six inches.

APS can be measured with the following formula:
( (Length*Diameter) + (Weight/Girth) ) / (Angle^2)

TO:

dearest melody,

my life is empty without you.

i fear that i have strayed off the true path.

my heart yearns for you.

you bring me purpose.

you stir a conflict within my heart.

you are my perfect little pixel.

at night, i lay awake, wondering what keeps me up.

i know it to be you.

i await the day you recognize our love.

love,

the pilonious one

ORDER #?

ORDER DETAILS:
a series of cultured crystablooms.

TO:

BE MINE!

BE MINE! BE MINE! BE MINE! BE MINE! BE MINE! BE MINE! BE MINE! BE MINE! BE MINE! BE MINE! BE MINE! BE MINE! BE MINE! BE MINE! BE MINE! BE MINE!

-sender unown

ORDER #?

ORDER DETAILS:
an aloe vera plant.

TO:

dear illeana,

i have always admired you!

the first time i saw you was on television during your appointment as head scientist. i always thought lucas was cool but i didn’t think someone could be so smart and beautiful. hahaha, the way you captivated me made me think my special attack lowered! secretly, if i wasn’t so smitten with you, i would think it’s unfair someone could be so perfect at everything.

i didn’t know what type of flowers you liked so i got you something sciency… i think? i guess it’s not really useful since you can’t burn something that’s already so hot but i guess aloe vera makes good juice?

i’m not sure if you’re single (they really don’t post that kind of stuff online) but i hope one day i can take you out on a date.

your secret admirer <3

hahaha, i hope one day i get over my shyness to confess to you in person but you’re a bit too perfect for me to not worry about screwing up!

ORDER #?

ORDER DETAILS:
a collection of every available lego flower set.

TO:

dear miss katherine fairburne,

you are the most beautifullest, smartest, kindest, funniest, most charmingest, greatest, poggiest, sexiest, richest, powerfulest, queeniest, womaniest woman the world has ever known. all should bow down to your greatness.

also, i think you have a really nice face and voice.

i am not just sending this just so i don’t get fined.

-it was me so don’t say i didn’t get you anything

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 21:50:09 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

delivered by Roselia / signed

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A very expensive, aged bottle of merlot. Wrapped in a gold foil and tied with a thin, velvet maroon ribbon. Accompanied by a box of chocolates dipped strawberries tied with the same ribbon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Kos, Pensavi che avrei scritto qualcosa di sentimentale qui, cucciolo? Sto solo scherzando! Sei la miglior cosa che mi sia capitata. Signed, E.[break][break]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 21:55:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Sat in an immaculate bouquet were an array of orchids -- pink, white, yellow -- softer colors to compliment the receiver. They're tied together with a satin pink bow.[break][break] TO: @sumi[break][break] CARD: "These flowers are meant to represent love and hope -- two things that I feel really coincide with our own relationship. Please accept them, and accept me as your Palentine this year." - Leon
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 22:08:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous![break][break]ORDER DETAILS: Perfume heightened carefully with pheromones. The bottle itself remains aesthetically pleasing, the shape of a pink heart with a small spritzer peeking out of the top. It comes completed with a base to place the bottle in so it won't ultimately topple over and break.[break][break] TO: @pippa[break][break] CARD: "I tried to look up something that I think would suit you! I know you're constantly bombarded with flowers that I grow for you, so I wanted to personalize this gift! If there's ever a time that I seem to be hesitant with you and you're--" [this part of the note seems scribbled out due to embarrassment] "well, if you ever need me and I don't seem to be reciprocating, just give this a spritz and it should do the trick! I know I can be a lot to handle at times, but you carry me with such ease. I'm privileged to say my heart belongs to you and you alone." - Forever Yours, Flynt
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 22:12:53 GMT
lam logan Avatar

BOUQUETS:

delivered by Vivillon / signed

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A half-dozen sunflowers, accented with baby’s breath and forget-me-nots gathered together with lace wrapping. Alongside a sachet of sweets and a mimikyu plush wearing a zorua disguise.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: rookidee, xoxo x1000 mwah mwah, I love you. see you tonight, lamchop
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 22:16:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A black satin box wrapped with a gold ribbon. Inside the box are several bonbons carefully handmade. However upon closer inspection, one will note the small pinprick holes in each of them.[break][break] TO: @micah[break][break] CARD: The card in itself seems urgent with a bold read before opening this gift "Don't dare to eat these. I figured this would be something you may use in the future shall you grow impatient of some of those under your wing. Allow up to five minutes for the effect to take hold. You know I would do anything for you, even if that means doing the dirty work in your place -- you're the administer, I'll forever be the one to take the fall for you, because I have fallen for you. May the fates keep us forever intertwined." - Nicodemus[break][break]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
546 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 22:17:32 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

COLOGNE:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A robust bottle of black glass with sleek and elegant lines, slender font print in silver announces this cologne to be none other than Pour Un Homme de CARON Le Soir. Breaking the seal allows the bold scent of oakwood extract mingled with sensual lavender tones to filter upon the air; sweeter notes of tonka bean and spicy frankincense complete the fragrance, one well known to its recipient. [break][break]
TO: [break][break]
CARD: "See you tonight, Zev."

NOTES

- Happy Valentine's Day!

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

hugo, mr. darcy
he/him
may 2
EverGrande City
very married
museum curator/collector
grunt
I am guilty
for your love
27 height
27 height
deep into that darkness peering, wondering, fearing, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hugo
Hugo Albrecht
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 22:17:38 GMT
Hugo Albrecht Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box with a carefully wrapped, beautifully painted porcelain tea cup with a bag of earl grey, accompanied by powdered lemon cream puffs.

[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To the light of my life: Have some tea and take a break, darling." -Hugo, obviously.[break][break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 22:24:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of liquor famous in Galar. The blue-glassed bottle remains fastened with a cork and remains untampered with. It comes paired with a corkscrew and two handcrafted glasses from a local glassblowing shop in Hoenn. The two pristine glasses that are paired with it insinuate a night of drinks together from the sender.[break][break] TO: @taiga[break][break] CARD: "I hope this tastes like piss, you shitgobbler."[break][break]
close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 22:26:03 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar

BOUQUETS:

delivered by Vivillon / signed

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: a box of dandelions and dirt, with a little pidgey plush.

[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: lamabean, I gotchu some weed :3, love your rooksypoo

close tab

played by

roux

moro / shin
he/him
thirty-six
february 1
fuchsia city, kanto
gray-ace
interpol investigator
officer
Maybe this is what I get for leaving you out in the cold. Drag my body to the woods and let me go.
awards
97 posts
Shinra Moro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinra
Shinra Moro
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 22:30:03 GMT
Shinra Moro Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

delivered by Roselia / anonymous

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of cheap whiskey and chocolate.[break][break]
TO: [break][break] CARD: I hate you too.[break][break]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us. these, our bodies, possessed by light.
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 22:35:55 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar

PERFUMES:

delivered by Bellossom / signed!

[break][break]ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling, deep red glass bottle fragrant with a woodsy cologne. Also inside the box is a black, leather bound journal with his initials inscribed in silver inlay.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Darling, apple of my eye— I thought that this might preoccupy your thoughts when I drag you to excavation sites. Thank you for humoring my whims, I adore you. —yours always, Haze. (p.s. wear that tonight)
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale 2023
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 22:36:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: An intricate box with a premade dish of boeuf bourguignon. By the dish itself, it's one recognized, obvious this was made by the sender themself.[break][break] TO: @esmee[break][break] CARD: "I had this prepared so that we may enjoy a taste of home together. But I realize as I write this, that home is whenever I'm with you. I would never have it any other way, mon cœur. Make sure you're not late tonight with this gift, as I'll have the rest for you when you get home. We have much to discuss." - Gaultier[break][break]