he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,294 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Frequencies [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 0:49:50 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner adjusted the scarf around his head, pulling it further over his eyes to block out the harsh sun of the Ultra Desert. All around him, sand stretched for miles, sloping dunes interrupting the otherwise flat line of the horizon.[break][break]

He was not alone, however. His Claydol floated next to him, already tuned into the frequencies of the otherworldly realm using its psychic abilities. And when Gunner had briefed his superiors at the Hoenn Bureau of Intelligence and Counterterrorism on Dr. 's request, they'd assigned him a partner from the League's roster of elite trainers.[break][break]

Just in case, they'd said. After all, while Gunner was an excellent spy, no one matched the battling skill of a former Gym Leader.[break][break]

The blonde man glanced sidelong at the only other human out there with him. He wasn't sorry had to accompany him; after all, Gunner hadn't been the one to give the order. The agent only hoped that Greyson could keep himself entertained for as long as the mission took.[break][break]

"So, ever been out here?" Gunner asked. Despite not being the type of person to make small talk, he was curious about the other man. It was the first time they'd formally met.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Into the Wild

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Frequencies [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 1:54:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greysonbase"]
[attr="class","greyson1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","greysonimg"]

[attr="class","greyson2"]
[break][break]
duty-bound.
[break][break]
it was the only reason that greyson found himself baking beneath the scorching sun of another dimension. in theory, that sounded awesome. in practice?
[break][break]
he suppresses a groan.
[break][break]
nevertheless, this was the job he was assigned, and he would see it through.
[break][break]
"i haven't," he says to the other man, turning to regard him out of the corner of his eye. when given the name of the man who he'd be accompanying, greyson had purposefully not done any research on them. that skewered his impression of them far too easily.
[break][break]
"not sure i want to come back either." it was half in jest, and half not. he really hated sweating.
[break][break]
a vibration of sand a few feet to his left revealed the stalks of his krookodile's eyes for a moment, before it descended back beneath the ocean of sand. better safe than sorry.
[break][break]
"i take it that you've been here before?"
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","greyson3"]
[attr="class","greysonpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.greysonbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7c98b2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,294 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Frequencies [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 12:32:40 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The shift in the sand from Greyson's Krookodile drew Gunner's attention, but it was gone in a flash. Turning back to Greyson, Gunner shook his head.[break][break]

"No, it's my first time here, actually." He'd been instructed on what to bring however: clothes to protect him from the sun and the sand, enough water for a few hours, a snack, a first aid kit. "I don't know about you, but this place is better than where I've been, at least."[break][break]

At least the Ultra Desert wasn't bombarding him with ghostly specters of his past.[break][break]

The ground beneath them quaked again, with more force this time. Concerned, Gunner scanned their surroundings, trying to discern the source of the vibrations.[break][break]

In the far distance, an enormous shape burst from the sand. Long and worm-like, it seemed to Gunner like a Wailord breaching water. Moving quickly, he raised his phone to take a video. But as soon as the recording started, the creature disappeared back under the sand.[break][break]

Gunner turned to Greyson, alarmed and amazed by what he'd just seen. "Holy shit."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Frequencies [M]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 3:06:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]

eyebrows raise, a shadow of surprise passing over his sharp features. greyson's own thoughts go back to his previous expedition - a jungle biome that had him sweating and sticky.
[break][break]
"maybe the next assignment they toss me on will have air-conditioning," he says back, a single dry chuckle slipping past parched lips.
[break][break]
stopping for a moment, greyson brings a water flask to his lips. only, with the intense shaking beneath him, it's more on his cheeks, and chin, than where he intended. in the distance the great figure breeches sand as easily as one would water, and he blinks in astonishment.
[break][break]
"...i'm not the only one that just saw that, right?"
[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.greysonbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,294 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Frequencies [M]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 12:17:52 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"I definitely saw that," Gunner replied, rewatching the video he'd just taken. Unfortunately, he'd only caught a final spray of sand before the large worm had disappeared underground again.[break][break]

Gunner turned to his Claydol. "Did you manage to capture anything?" he asked the Pokémon. It uttered a low, static-filled buzzing noise. Gunner wasn't sure if the sound was meant to be affirmative or negative.[break][break]

The shaking beneath their feet had abated, yet Gunner looked across the sand with heightened unease. Silence fell upon their group for a long moment before he felt reassured the enormous creature wasn't headed in their direction.[break][break]

"What was your last assignment like?" he asked Greyson, attempting to restore normalcy through conversation.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Frequencies [M]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 6:04:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]

admittedly, greyson welcomes the tension that washes over him. he embraces it; wrapping it around him like a comforting cloak. as the silence stretches, his skin prickles as blood rushes beneath.
[break]
[break]
satisfied, or perhaps disappointed, he feels the tension slowly release from his muscles. a small hiss escapes through his teeth, one that's cut off as quickly as it came when he realizes the other man was talking to him.
[break]
[break]

"huh?" lagging behind, his mind fills him in on the backend. "oh, my last assignment." he takes in a heavy breathe, resetting himself.
[break]
[break]

"alien jungle. alien. is that the right name for it?" shaking his head, he follows it with a shrug. "anyways, interdimensional jungle. tried to set-up an advanced base but we were ambushed by a very angry plant. knocked me straight on my ass." he remembered that bastard all too well.
[break]
[break]

"the commotion ended up catching the attention of the local ultra beast population. 04, slash. they're small but, don't underestimate them." a moot warning, most likely, considering, but he gives it anyways.
[break]
[break]

"overall - mission failure. we'll have to try again, i guess." he suppresses the urge for another shrug. that was enough pessimism. "what about you?"

[break][break]

[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,294 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Frequencies [M]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 12:35:03 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

As Gunner listened to Greyson's recollection, he recognized some of the details from reports he'd read. An alien jungle, aggressive plants, Ultra Beasts. It seemed each world possessed hostile, alien creatures; Gunner was not sure they should all be called Pokémon.[break][break]

Tense with apprehension, he scanned the desert landscape again, expecting to see the large, worm-like being emerge once more.[break][break]

"My last assignment was a place they're calling the Border. It's crawling with the spirits of the dead," he explained, his voice quiet. "I died there, but I came back."[break][break]

The memory was still vivid: the searing of his flesh by flame, the smell of charred meat, the sensation of being nothing but a ghost. Gunner shuddered and rubbed his wrist, as if to assure himself he was still solid and real.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Frequencies [M]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 4:47:53 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]

the way gunner described it felt...
[break][break]
"casual bomb to drop," greyson says with a nervous chuckle, "people don't normally go world-striding against once, y'know, the first one killed them." too insensitive? hm.
[break][break]
cresting a dune, greyson can't help but admire the endless ocean of beige.
[break][break]
"giant beast aside, at least this gig isn't that bad?"
[break][break]
well, that was until the tremors. he just had to go and say something...

[break][break]

[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,294 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Frequencies [M]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 14:58:08 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Is it? Sorry."[break][break]

Truth be told, Gunner was still so jarred by the experience that he hadn't fully processed how significant it was. Death was supposed to be the end. He hadn't believed in any kind of afterlife until that night on Mt. Pyre when he'd witnessed the spirits streaming out of the Border. Now that death was less frightening, he struggled to view it with the same gravitas as before.[break][break]

"No rest for the weary, I guess." Gunner crested the same dune as Greyson with his Claydol in tow. "Though you're right, this place is pretty tame in comparison."[break][break]

And then Gunner nearly lost his balance when the tremors began again. Somehow, they seemed more violent than before. However, nothing came to the surface.[break][break]

The blonde's gaze swept the landscape in a quick arc. "Shit. Is it the worm again?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Frequencies [M]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 5:11:21 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]

"tame in comparison, huh?" he can't help but chuckle at their luck, even as the sand shifts and vibrates beneath their feet.
[break][break]
half-a-dozen meters away the sand begins to shift as something beings to ascend, pooling sand into its epicenter. the armored plating on this creature was the color of rust, it's bulbous head massive, jaw cracked just enough to spill out streams of sand.
[break][break]
the strange pokemon had a metal encasing around its neck with oval shaped gaps revealing some sort of blue oval like lining. greyson's eyes turn into dinner plates as arms with fists slither out, each the size of his entire body.
[break][break]
he takes an instinctive step back.
[break][break]
"..the hell is that?"

[break][break]

[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,294 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Frequencies [M]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 15:45:33 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The enormous Pokémon emerged from beneath the sands to loom over the two men. Gunner also took an instinctive step back and swallowed hard, his heartbeat racing as adrenaline flooded his veins.[break][break]

"'Tame' may have been too strong of a word," he admitted as the unknown Pokémon considered them. "I've never seen anything like it before."[break][break]

And then it lunged, jaws wide, hands outstretched.[break][break]

"RUN!"[break][break]

Gunner turned and sprinted back toward the rift, his Claydol zooming after him. Waves of sand sprayed into the air as the Pokémon's face smashed into the sand and disappeared into it, though the tremors suggested that had not stopped it at all.[break][break]

"Claydol! TELEPORT us back to the rift!"[break][break]

The Clay Doll Pokémon gave a low hum as its eyes glowed with bright, pale purple light. In an instant, Gunner, Greyson, Krookodile, and Claydol vanished as the strange creature's maw exploded upwards, only to snap closed on thin air.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Frequencies [M]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 5:57:48 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]

greyson feels... disappointment.
[break][break]
battling this creature imparted too much risk on their task. he knew that. still, he wanted to test himself against this creature.
[break][break]
nevertheless when gunner sounds the bugle of retreat, greyson answers its call.
[break][break]
nearby a massive krookadile breaches the sand, before sinking back down. it was of the same mind as greyson, he knew, but his trust in his trainer was enough to push past any prideful endeavors.
[break][break]
he takes one last look over his shoulder as the TELEPORTATION consumes him. he ushers a silent vow.
[break][break]
the next portal he enters, he will leave it victorious.

[break][break]

[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Frequencies [M]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 20:38:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: