TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
A Rose By Any Other Name [DW][O]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 4:19:35 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
While not a fan of Pokemon—quite the opposite, in fact—Calpurnia knew Purrseus could not handle everything. Her poor whisker muffin deserved tuna fish and shiatsu massages. He certainly did not deserve to hold unruly little experiments in place for anesthesia. Asking the interns for help, meanwhile, quickly became taxing. They never understood her vision. With them, it was always whys and how comes. And, it did not take long for that silliness to become irksome. Then, of course, came the idea of asking her little groin gremlins for help. But they were no better than the grunts at the office. So, in the end, Calpurnia decided to follow an old adage.

She wanted it done right. So, she would put on her big girl pantsuit and do it herself.

After a bit of research, the woman set her sights on Mount Pyre. With his normal typing making him poorly suited to this mission, the typically present Purugly was nowhere to be found. Instead, a Vivillion hovered just over her shoulders. Its compound eyes scanned the area surrounding them. Quiet as a shadow, the pair wove their way through the field of graves. Occasionally a manicured hand would trail across the top of a tombstone, pausing to admire its design. “What a distasteful name.” Calpurnia sniffed derisively at one particularly worn engraving. “I’d leave my loved ones behind if my name was Harold.” Violet eyes shot to the butterfly at her shoulder, lips pursing slightly.

The bug-type gifted her with obligatory laughter.

Fortunately for the travelers, the path free of Mount Pyre came quickly. When they emerged into the lightly forested path, Calpurnia took a deep breath. “I was not aware that place would be a sad sack convention.” You would think—with all the war and silly animals dressing up as gods—that people would find something to do than waste tears on worm food. But humans were a silly, stubborn little bunch.

Lifting opera glasses to her nose, Kelpie set out to find mommy’s newest little helper.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:50px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 7:22:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mt. Pyre had some areas that she didn’t visit before with one area being something she visited with her first meeting of Mauville’s gym leader. They would walk in the graveyard first which was the place that her Mismagius would be interested in, but the Sprigatito wanted to play in the grass. Names on the gravestones were a bit worn out due to how old they were, but as long as Mana was happy looking at the names, the woman didn’t want to bother her ghostly partner much. [break][break]

Telling her Pokemon to follow her to the next area out of Mt. Pyre’s graveyard, the trio would be going to the light foresty path on their excursion. They weren’t alone along the path as there was another trio of an older woman and her two Pokemon which Zorro would’ve wanted to try to play with, but Mana would stop him from causing some trouble with the other group.[break][break]

“Pardon me if I had intruded on your jaunt, my Pokemon and I were exploring an area we were going to have a stroll for a little bit.” Elise spoke to the other older female politely. “Would you mind if we joined you? I did not wish to impose if we might be bothering you.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 0:39:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MORELULL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAIN DISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DREAM EATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSTOX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUIVER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SILVER WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 2:27:47 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
The scientist’s knowledge of Elise’s approach came long before Elise announced herself. The impending company first announced itself in her Pokemon’s behavior. The Vivillon at her side slowed its wingbeats, raising slightly higher. Powder began to gather in the anxious bug’s hands. Purrseus, meanwhile, wrinkled his little nose in distaste. An annoyed grumble tumbled from his mouth. Lowering her fanciful binoculars, Calpurnia tutted at the pair. “Now, now, is there any reason to be rude?” The cat lifted a haughty snout. "What a sour whiskers you are."

An indulgent sigh passed from Calpurnia’s lips as she gently ruffled the feline’s ears. Asking her boo-boo to play nice was like asking a Hoppip to be grounded. For her part, Kelpie did not mind the idea of a stranger’s approach. It could prove amusing. And, even if it did not, a simple conversation would not kill her. Slowing slightly, she allowed Elise time to draw even with the group. “I do not own the path, my dear. Intrude away.” Not Pokemon company, of course. Animals could never quite scratch the itch that a person did. Those who let them were sick, sick puppies.

“I’m Kelpie, but my friends call me auntie.” Her enemies called her a madwoman. She gestured to the cat at her side. All of the walking left him irritable. Normally pristine fur was slick with sweat and dotted by dirt and leaves. “This gorgeous specimen is Purrseus.” Notably, she did not mention the other Pokemon Keeping track of one of the beasts was bad enough.

Above them, a Dustox swooped through the clearing. While a stunning creature, it seemed far too close to the one at her side. “What sort of evolutionary hiccup produces eyes like—” The noise sent a little plant scurrying out of the bushes. She knew this one. "Come to mommy, you mycelium menace."

It was quite useful in psychiatric settings. Which, in her line of work, meant it had a few potential assignments. “I do believe we have a new friend. Purrseus.” With a glower, the cat jumped for the mushroom, pinning it beneath two glowing paws.

Chink! The ball bounced off its head with a clumsy, unceremonious noise.

Catching the Morelull!

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#272727;height:50px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 6:17:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Purugly beside the other purple-haired woman appeared to be not so nicer than the Vivillion though this was a given that not all cat Pokemon were taken to greeting strangers. At the reassurance that the woman spoke of letting the young woman intrude away since she didn’t own the path, Elise drew a little closer to the other group with Mana and Zorro coming behind her. [break][break]

“It’s very nice to meet you and your two Pokemon, Kelpie. My name is Elise and this is Mana and Zorro, my Mismagius and Sprigatito.” She responds to the older woman’s introduction as the ghost and the kitten greet the other two Pokemon by Kelpie’s side. A Dustox had fluttered by to see what the conversation between the two humans was about, but it appeared that Kelpie was interested in the Morelull than the flying bug type.[break][break]

Mana’s Mystical Fire weakens the Dustox and wreathes it in fire. As the attack ended in the Dustox feeling the Pokeball sucking it in, the woman spoke to the ghost. “Our new companion will aid us in training, so I’m sure you’ll show her the ropes.” Mana nods at her trainer’s words while watching the Pokeball wiggle a bit on the ground.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Dustox!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 22:21:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD IMPIDIMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD REVAVROOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 2:46:48 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
In her youth, Calpurnia saw Pokemon level her hometown. Or, at least, a good part of it. Family photos fluttered like broken-winged birds amongst the wreckage. The earthquake had split a friend’s house in two. The trainer’s publicly apologized while PR team sent gift baskets. Insurance covered the costs. A year later it’d become a joke. Kelpie never got the punchline.

Luckily, the woman knew how to play the part. Society found this association and reliance on wild animals normal. Calpurnia pretended to feel the same, always wondering just how many people shared her sentiments. She greeted Pokemon with smiles and gave them the occasional poffin. It helped when the Pokemon were cute. Which fortunately, these little darlings were.

“Well, I do hope the little lovelies behave themselves.” Kelpie cautioned playfully. She winked. "There may be a treat in it for them."

Purrseus met the greetings with an indulgent huff. For a moment, the feline’s trademark stoicism disappeared. Something almost smile like crested his face. He even offered a series of slow blinks to the kitten. In feline, this translates to a show of trust. Above him, Kelpie smirked. While typically a bristly creature, Perseus had a small soft spot for children—even the fuzzy ones.

With her new companions tossed into her purse to land amongst gun and old mascara, Kelpie turns to watch Elise at work. The flicker of the Mythic Fire is difficult to ignore—its multicolored glow entrancing Kelpie for a moment. Suddenly, a sound erupts to her size—resembling something between a motorbike and a rampaging rock-type. Grisly smoke bursts through the woods.

Ahead of it, chittering like a mad monkey, a little gremlin rushes through the undergrowth. As it nears her boot, Calpurnia slides her foot back. Her face fills with disgust. This distaste only grew when a Revavroom burst out of the brush behind it. Apparently these two were playing quite the deadly game of tag. “What brutish, nasty creatures.” She shook her head. “Imagine running around with your tongue out like that.”

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:50px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 21:15:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As the purple-haired woman hoped that the royal’s two other Pokemon behaved themselves since there may be a little treat for them, she responds to Kelpie with a smile. “Don’t worry, they’re both well-behaved and they’ll appreciate the treats you give them.” Mana grins a little and nudges the smaller Sprigatito a bit with one of her robed ‘hands’, feeling a little excited that she would get treats if she and Zorro would be on their best behavior and not act like an improper Pokemon.[break][break]

The Mismagius’ yellow eyes watch an Impidimp stick out its tongue with a small face of disgust before taking note of a Revavroom coming to approach her and Zorro with the Mismagius casting a spell to send a Mystical Fire in the way of the wild steel type, the fire burns the Revavroom as the strange-looking automobile cries out in pain.[break][break]

A Sludge from the Revavroom would make the Mismagius avoid the attack since Mana didn’t want to dirty herself in front of another lady before the Mystical Fire makes the steel type Pokemon easy to catch as Elise tosses a Premier Ball towards the curious looking automobile Pokemon. “I know Impidimp’s final evolution is a counterpart to the more good looking Hatterene, so yes, I do think it’s such a brutish Pokemon to have on my own team.” Elise responds to the other purple-haired woman with a nod of agreement.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Revavroom!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 4:34:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRAWDAUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COTTONEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COTTON SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COTTON GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE REVAROOM!

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 2:13:01 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
Calpurnia smiled at Elise and her motley crew. The elbowing and excitement did not go unnoticed. "Let's not count our Torchic before they hatch, hm?" A chuckle erupted. "Even the best-trained animals act up from time to time."

The battle was watched with a raised brow. A look of displeasure flashed as the mechanical menace spit corrosive liquid at them. "Tch." Fortunately, the thing was soon dispatched. Its disgusting face out of sight and mind.

"Thank you for ridding us of that nasty thing. A living engine has no business in the woods." If she ever met Arceus, she would have her fair share of complaints. Allowing disgusting things like this to exist would be foremost among them.

The Impidimp's disappearance is equally as pleasurable. If it'd shown its tongue to her one more time, she may have ordered Purrseus to tear it out. "They are both from Galar, correct? Does that hideous little goblin make you homesick?"

NOTES
Skipping

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:50px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 17:40:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The other purple-haired woman was eerily confident that even the most well-trained Pokemon would act up from time to time. “You sound so sure that my Pokemon would act up from their best behavior even if I trained them myself to be as proper as I am.” Her response to the other woman came with the Sprigatito wagging his tail while the Mismagius watches a new duo of Pokemon come over to see what would be going on between the two trainers.[break][break]

Though Kelpie didn’t want anything to do with either of the two Pokemon, Zorro sees the wild Cottonee as a chance to train himself a bit. He doesn’t wait for the royal to give him a command and uses Quick Attack on the grass type. As the wild Cottonee gets tackled by the speed of the Sprigatito, she goes to counter with Absorb though the attack would do little to faze the grass kitten.[break][break]

Another Quick Attack from the Sprigatito would weaken the Cottonee a bit more that the royal would toss a Pokeball to catch the adorable little grass type. When Kelpie thanks her for catching the car engine since it was ugly, the woman gives her a little nod. “You’re welcome, I purely don’t have to take it out for battle when I have two capable battlers out.” To the other question about how homesick Elise must feel since Impidimp were from Galar and that engine must’ve been from another region, Elise’s response became a bit forlorn. “While I don’t remember that engine-like thing being in the country I live in, seeing the Impidimp does bring back homesickness from being far away from Galar.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Cottonee!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 5:04:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STUNKY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOGEPI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE COTTONEE!
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 2:44:05 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
Purple eyes shifted between the other woman’s two Pokemon. The smile—plastered on carefully painted lips—was taut like a trampoline.

The ghost drew the longer of the two glances. When it came to Pokemon, few things were as strange as the spectral. “It is something I have seen a hundred times, my dear.” A deep, dark part of the scientist enjoyed reading headlines confirming her own biases. “Even Purrseus has acted up on occasion.” Angry Donphan rolling their trainer’s down in the streets. A child is torn apart by its nanny Hydreigon for some imagined sight. A bored Steelix collapses a tunnel upon a full passenger train, killing everyone inside. A trainer’s Rhyhorn levels a town during a battle.

People thought a world like this was normal. And, they jokingly called her mad. Though her thoughts are dark, the elder’s smile is gracious and charming. “Still, I do hope yours are an exception.” The Sprigatito was a charming fellow at least. With a strategist’s scrutiny, Calpurnia watches as the feline attacks the ball of drifting fluff. The exchange lasts mere moments, ending with a light beam and an eternity of slavery.

“That is fortunate. There is only so much offense one’s eyes can take.” The scientist’s gaze is drawn from the Cottonee to a little egg in the grass. It shifts, revealing cracks in its surface. It is quickly identified as the happiness Pokemon. A wicked gleam appears in violet eyes as she rolls a black ball between her hands. Perhaps its parasitic glee can simplify the Shadow process. At the very least, it could put a smile on her more dour coworkers’ faces.

Her lips curled upward, resembling bat wings mid-swoop. “Well, aren’t you just divine.” Its little flippers peeked out past the eggshell. “Titania!” With a flutter, the butterfly dove toward the baby Pokemon. Spores rained down from above, instantly sending it into a fitful slumber. With a smile, she lobbed a ball at it.

At the talk of her homeland, Calpurnia smiled. “It truly is a beautiful land, though I am certain Necrozma’s influence has changed that.” Purple eyes lifted to the robin’s egg sky above. “What drives you to stay here?” She gestured vaguely to the surrounding land.

She had considered departing before—offering her children a safer existence—but the idea was met with reluctance. There was no madder place in the world, and she, at her core, was a mad scientist.

“I am surprised anyone is left.” At the very least, her two eldest spent their summers in boarding schools.

NOTES
Catching Togepi

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:50px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 20:51:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The fact that this purple-haired woman knew exactly that even the most well-behaved of felines like her Purugly would act out shows that Elise had a lot to learn over Pokemon training. “I see, you do know more about Pokemon than I do.” The young woman replied to the older lady. Both her Sprigatito and Mismagius look out for other Pokemon where the grass kitten finds a female Stunky in a flower field. [break][break]

Zorro begins to pounce on the Stunky with Quick Attack as the poison type skunk is taken by surprise. She Scratches at the Sprigatito as the kitten mews in pain. Another Quick Attack from the Sprigatito weakens the Stunky enough that Elise would toss a Dusk Ball to catch the little purple poison type Pokemon.[break][break]

“What drives me to stay in Hoenn…is that I wanted to see everything outside of the walls of my father’s royal castle in Galar.” Elise answers Kelpie’s question with a little nod. She had been raised in a sheltered environment away from everything that happened in the wolrd and when she had come here…[break][break]

She didn’t know how to do anything by herself.[break][break]

Learning how to do everything in her home like cooking, doing her own laundry, making her own bed, and dressing herself up without the aid of the butlers and the maidservants really helped to get out of her sheltered life a little slowly. Though the Galarian royal realizes that it was getting a bit late.[break][break]

“I’m sorry, I think it’s getting a bit later in the day for me.” The Galarian princess apologizes with a bow of her head. “We can meet up again if you wish.” And she’ll leave Kelpie and her Pokemon’s side with her Sprigatito and Mismagius following after their royal charge.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Catching Stunky, duo wild end

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 6:23:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]CALPURNIA CAUGHT THE STUNKY!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ELISE CAUGHT THE TOGEPI!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing