Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Adoration for Fossils [S]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 1:57:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She had not been to the Oceanic Museum before in spite of having heard about it from her elder cousin, it appeared to be the most popular tourist spot in Slateport City and one that showed exhibits on marine Pokemon life other than famous ships. Her Mismagius came with her to the entrance of the museum which Elise paid the fee to enter the decorated exhibit hall of the ancient fossil Pokemon living in oceans.[break][break]

Mana would look up at a fossil of a Carracosta protected by a display glass with yellow eyes widening in awe of the fossilized turtle. The woman joined her ghost type Pokemon in admiring how large a Carracosta could be in the times before Rotom phones would be invented. Johto didn’t have fossil Pokemon of their own, but she didn’t mind learning about the other regions’ fossils to find one of her own in the wild if they still were about.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 2:29:36 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec didn't know why he had chosen the Oceanic Museum in Slateport to visit on his off day. Perhaps a place that was quiet was a good place to let his thoughts roam freely. A lot has happened since his return to the Hoenn Region and what's more, was that ... he didn't really know how to feel about it. He was grateful that the League's higher-ups had given him the opportunity to take his job as a Gym Leader back, but then there was the issue with Team Rocket ...

Alec suspected that would have some reason as to why she'd reinstate him, but the reason why was unknown to Alec. He didn't think that she had some ulterior motive, but it still made him curious all the more why she had made such a decision. Perhaps she had a feeling that he'd want to decimate Team Rocket and wanted to keep tabs on his actions from here on out, or perhaps she just simply believed that he deserved his job back.

Alec's train of thought dissipated the moment that he had seen a familiar face almost pass him by. "Hey, Elise! Fancy seein' you here," Alec said to his new acquaintance. and him met on their first Expedition to the Ultra Deep Sea. She as well as were rather nice company. Then, there was Aaron - the young kid with a mouth. Alec as well as Elise both got quite the lip from the young trainer, however, Alec wasn't about to verbally fight a kid. It wasn't worth it, honestly.

Notes: Hope dis okies <3 x3
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 3:28:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the familiar voice of Alec, she gave him a smile and a small wave of greeting to the orange-haired man. “Hello Alec, I haven’t been to the Oceanic Museum before, but it does have a lot of exhibits to see.” The floating female ghost gave a small bow of her own greeting with a happy noise as Mana kept looking at the large fossilized Carracosta. Fossil Pokemon that lived in the sea were a wonderful thing to study up at the display glass.[break][break]

“How have you been? I don’t think I talked with you much on the expedition, so I don’t mind if we spoke more to get to know each other better.” She had made the start to talk more with Alec since he was one other person that made her a little comfortable to talk with than Altagracia, but Aaron’s comment still hung over her mind.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights