1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Oh no....She's hot! (Elise/S)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 21:36:28 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor was currently in the basement gym of his manor, Walter was overseeing things for him topside at the moment getting whatever preperations were necessary in order for the night. So to kill some time instead of fretting, or worrying about this date as he had so many others. Amor was shirtless, and sweating as he did the salmon ladder exercise. The clang of the steel bar against the steel rack as he hopped it up each time was satisfying for him to hear. Up, and down until finally he got to the bottom rung, and hopped off of it. Stryker his Zeraora was with him as well as Adontis, his Pikachu. Adontis was currently doing bicep curls with little two pound weights, and he looked like he struggling a little, which brought a smile to Amor's face.

Going over to the bench press he began to hammer away, letting the cold steel touch his scarred flesh before pressing it as hard as he could upwards. After several repetitions he stopped, and sat up grabbing his bottle of water, and a nearby towel. He had been down here for a few hours, and feeling that was sufficient he was going to head back upstairs to get ready for the arrival of his lady. That was when he noticed Walter was there with someone, and he quirked a brow. She had arrived a bit earlier than he had anticipated, or he had just lost track of time to the point that he hadn't realized how late it was.

Standing in front of was a very shirtless Amor, with sweat running off his body like morning dew. His body was usually hidden underneath of suits, so it was a mystery to just how in shape he was, but the very defined eight pack of abs, and chiseled musculature left nothing to her imagination. The multitude of scars would be seen by her as well, the ones from the claw mark across his back from a Lycanroc, and then several dozen marks across his body that looked as if blades had ejected from his skin. The handy work of Palkia. It was apparent that he had his fair share of serious injuries if one paid close enough attention. Still he just smiled at her despite being a tad embarrassed.

"Well hello there gorgeous." That ever charming smile on his lips. "It would seem you have caught me with my pants down....Or well shirt off in this case?" He chuckled easily draping the towel around his neck to conceal as much skin as he could.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 23:22:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She would be prepared for a date night with the man she was seeing currently with her best dark blue and pink dress on, elbow-length white gloves, and her black fascinator hat along with carrying the Dragonite plush she bought a little while back at the department store. The spikes usually worn for her gloves were not necessary and a bit dangerous if they wanted to hold hands, so the royal was ready to be received by an old butler from Amor’s manor home. [break][break]

Mana the Mismagius would float near her trainer’s side as they were both led into the manor and over to the basement gym, she had gotten an eyeful of his defined muscles with sweat on them since he appeared to have been working out by the time she came and the scars across them. “Ah um…I see you have been working out when I made my entrance here. Forgive me for…my awkwardness from seeing you being shirtless for the first time.” She replied to Amor with a reddened and flustered face as the woman looked away a little briefly before turning to look at him.[break][break]

Holding the soft Dragonite plush in her arms, Elise gave him a smile and spoke about the stuffed Pokemon she had with her. “In preparing to meet with you again for our little date night, I have gotten a gift for you. This Dragonite plush may be a bit small at six inches, but it is sure to give you some warm cuddles.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 23:09:35 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
She was always so formal, and it was endearing to him. A little self concious about his scarred body he quickly put on a white shirt before walking up to her. Tilting his head to the side as he saw the plush he took it with a bright smile. Very few people got him gifts, most found it difficult to shop for a man who could just buy whatever he wanted, including the company that produced the thing he wanted. The smile only widened as he closed the distance, and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. Adontis, his Pikachu, soon leapt up on his shoulder to look at the plush, and the female who had appeared.

"You don't need to apologize for being awkward at seeing me shirtless. These things happen, and when I am alone I tend to be shirtless more often than not." It was easy, and Adontis just snickered, and sparked happily at the plush. "As for the gift, I am afraid I didn't get you anything back." He frowned a little at how thoughtless he had been. This was their fourth, or fifth time meeting up. "I'll make it up to you, I promise." Though what kind of gift he would get her he had no idea, but she would get something wonderful, he'd make sure of it.

"I think I'd prefer cuddles from you, but this will have to suffice." He teased her with a grin before turning to Walter. "Is everything set up for the movie?" He asked carefree.

"Yes sir, all that is left is for you, and the Young Miss to enjoy yourselves. I shall let the dragons know to keep strangers off the grounds while you are busy." Amor nodded to him, and then turned back to Elise. "Well m'lady, shall we go enjoy our movie marathon?" He'd ask holding out his hand for her to take.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 23:01:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Feeling Amor give her a gentle kiss on the forehead as he told her she didn’t need to get awkward at seeing him being shirtless since he tended to be when he was alone, she responds back with a light blush. “I will have to get used to the feeling.” While he didn’t get her anything back, he said that he would promise to make it up to her. “For that, I await any gift you’ll give me, but I’m glad you liked it.” She smiled up to the platinum-haired man just as he spoke of cuddles being a better gift.[break][break]

With the movie marathon being set up by his butler, the dragons were the guards to the house to make sure no one would interrupt their evening date. “I’m ready for the movie marathon, my dear.” She took Amor’s hand before using her free one to take off her hat. “But if we are going to be more affectionate, my fascinator will not get in the way for that now.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 21:31:02 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He just smiled as she took his hand, and he began to lead her up the stairs from his workout room to the theatre room. Of course his mansion was giant, and so when the entered she would see shelves upon shelves lined up with every movie imaginable. A large tv was placed against the far wall, the fireplace was lightly crackling to provide some warmth, and there was an almost to large couch in the center of the room so they didn't harm their eyes staring at the movie screen. Leading her to the couch there was already a large bucket of popcorn, a pitcher of water, and one of lemonade. All that was left was for them to pick out a movie, and begin the date.

"So what would you like to watch? I think I have almost every movie ever made....I like to collect things." He smiled in his usual charming way. Leaning in to kiss her cheek once more as they talked. "I even organized them by genre, and then alphabetically within said genre. So it should be easy to find." Of course he his own preferred genre, but he wanted to learn about her, and so she was going to have to pick tonight.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 19:42:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She lets Amor lead her through his manor home which was already huge and had a lot of rooms to go through until they had reached the theater room with a large television, couch, refreshments, and a big collection of movies. There were two pitchers of water and lemonade along with a big bag of popcorn ready for them to eat while they would watch the movie together. Blushing a little as the woman felt Amor kiss her cheek after he led them to sit down on the couch, he had asked about her movie picks since he had every movie imaginable sorted neatly by genre and alphabetically.[break][break]

“Let’s see…” She paused a bit to browse the movies in their shelves until the royal finds several movies she watched in her childhood, but wouldn’t mind seeing again. Taking out a movie from the family movies genre section, Elise shows it to Amor. “Would Aladdin be fine with you? I've seen it before, but I would not mind watching it again with you.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 8:48:01 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

There were many movies he thought she might pick, a romantic comedy, perhaps a movie set in a fantasy world like Lord of the Hoopa Rings. So many, and yet the one she picked actually surprised him, and caused him to chuckle a little. It was a simple movie one with an easy premise. So he just smiled at her, and gave an easy nod.

"That would be perfect with me." He expressed to her, and put the movie in the player, and then he sat down on the sofa, patting the spot next to him for her to take her spot. Putting the large bowl of popcorn in his lap he happily grabbed a handful of the salty snack, and began to nom on it happily. With a smile as the opening credits began to play, he enjoyed these kinds of movies, though he wouldn't readily say so. It was one of his best kept secrets, and it was nice to just have a day to relax from everything. There was no grand scheme, the region wasn't about to end, and for once he could just relax. It felt nice, though he knew it was brief.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 21:47:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She sits at the spot near him when he says the movie will be good for him to watch with her and takes a handful of popcorn to eat. The screen goes into the opening credits and the song plays about Arabian nights which was also the main theme of the original story the movie was based off of. Remembering the dark night of the opening sequence and watching it for the first time with her mother and little sister back home in Ecruteak.[break][break]

The scene shifts to the marketplace with a song of the main character singing about surviving in poverty while his little Chimchar friend steals an apple from one of the fruit sellers at his stall. “Do you like a different genre? I would have imagined you might have different tastes than mine, Amor.” The Galarian royal asked the platinum-haired man with a small laugh.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 20:05:12 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Tapping his cheek at her question as he got another piece of popcorn to devour, he thought about that. What was his favorite genre of movie? Did he even have a favorite genre? He enjoyed watching the movies that his Pikachu adored, they were typically some fashion of fantasy, and adventure.

"Hmmmm, action adventure? I'm not really sure, I only watch movies occasionally, and even then it's just whatever Adontis wants. Though I am fond of the stories in those particular films." He admitted without an ounce of shame as he thought about the long nights he spent with his Pikachu, who would just curl up on his lap, and fall asleep there. It brought a sincere smile to his lips. Turning his gaze to her as the movie played in the background, his smile lingered.

"What about you? What's your favorite genre?"

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 4:04:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

His response to her question was that he usually enjoys the action adventure movies his Pikachu watched with him since Amor didn’t watch much films himself. This was fair, she did watch a few that her Mismagius liked even if 50% of Mana’s favorite movies to watch were horror films based on witches and the things they endured during the witch trials in the past. Those poor girls didn’t deserve to be burned to death by the crowd fueled by hysteria, but there was some luck that the witch trials didn’t happen in the modern age now.[break][break]

“My favorite genres are romance, mystery, and history ones with period dramas.” She replies as her eyes turn to look at her smiling date before looking back to the screen getting to a scene where the Sultan chides his daughter over her not wanting to be a princess and wanting to marry for love. “I’m not very good with horror, but lately, my Mismagius wanted me to watch a horror film based on the witch trials from Galar’s past, so she’d sit with me over the scary bits.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights