Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Corsola Protection [M]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 19:47:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Researchers had tasked her and her mission partner to protect the school of Corsola from their natural predators which were preventing them from reaching Route 129 to migrate safetly to the southern seas. Her Lapras carried her across the sea to where the school of the pink coral Pokemon were swimming across the water over to the usual route they took to Route 129. These species were native to her home, so she knew that Huntail were endangering them to the point that she had taken some of her Pokemon to help with the protection.[break][break]

Pressing the button on her Empoleon’s Pokeball, the form of the regal penguin Pokemon took to staying afloat in the water. “We will have to wait for Dr. Morales to get here, but I’d ask you to let me know if you see anything that could endanger the Corsola.” The Empeoleon nods before Suiko tries to stay near the school of wild Corsola as she watches for signs of aggressive Huntail.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: CORSOLA CONSERVATION

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Corsola Protection [M]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 4:24:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A flash of emerald sparkled across the otherwise blue Hoenn sky. Spring had begun to creep into the region. Leaving the days warmer and more clear than they had recently been. There was a still an unmistakable chill in the air left over by Kyurem. It made for colder currents and unpredictable migration patterns, a problem currently experienced in their Corsola populations.

It wasn’t the emerald serpent that she rode upon today. The shiny Salamence doled it’s wings together, curving into a nose dive towards the sapphire waters at their trainer’s command.

Reckless, irresponsible, a flash of light consumed the dragon and its form disappeared from beneath their rider. She free fell with only a small burst of wind to slow her progress, letting her safely dive into the cold water near Elise and the Lapras.

A moment later, the water churned with excitement. Below the sapphire seas a pink Wailord rose to the surface, a low, melodic hum greeted the Lapras, Empoleon, and Elise, “You must be the ranger. Elise, right?” the voice came from a blonde perched atop the Wailord, grinning down at her partner.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Corsola Protection [M]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 3:34:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A splash in the ocean waters made her almost jump from the other blonde’s dynamic entrance with a pink Wailord being her aquatic mount where she guessed Dr. Morales had a flying Pokemon with her. “You are correct, Dr. Morales though I am only a trainee ranger under Captain Oliver Morales at the moment.” She responds to the blonde doctor while looking up at the huge pink Wailord she’s on. [break][break]

“It is my first time where normally, I’d be supervised in a mission to protect endangered species, but I know you might know more about Corsola better than I do.” With Dr. Morales’ expertise, helping the Corsola migrate to Route 129 will be easy to do if their Pokemon could work together. The Empoleon continued to watch the school of Corsola and seeing the distant group of Huntail swimming towards the group of pink coral Pokemon.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Corsola Protection [M]
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 23:56:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Oliver Morales? Eva stifled a laugh, but failed. The blonde keeled over, holding her stomach. She obviously found something very amusing, “Sorry,” she chuckled, shaking her head, “Last time I heard anyone call him that it was our dad and he was in big trouble.”

Eva wipes a piece of wet blonde hair from her cheek as she relaxes atop of the Wailord. The giant pokemon casually swam alongside the craft, a large eye inspecting the small water-types around it, “You’ll do great!” Eva assures her, shooting a thumbs up in the direction of the young Ranger. Eva wasn’t here to babysit, after all, so they must trust her. She was here to research and inspect this year’s migration.

The deep, melodic song of the Wailord vibrated from the pokemon’s throat. It had a sense of urgency that drew the professor back to her feet. A few steps brought her to the other side of the Wailord’s back. Emeralds squint against the bright sun. Unmistakable flashes of blue and orange dance beneath the waves, “It was only a matter of time,” she sighed, turning back towards Elise, “Get ready! We’ve got a swarm of Huntail coming!”

Eva reaches down to pat the Wailord a few times on the back. The pattern spurred the mammal forward with a few powerful beats of their tail. Water began to stir on the other side of the Corsola school as they attempted to create a WHIRLPOOL to slow the Huntail down.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Corsola Protection [M]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 23:38:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Eva’s laugh is actually infectious as the ranger trainee lets out a little laugh too over the little story of the Ranger Captain’s father calling him that when he was in big trouble. “I’d never thought your brother would get in trouble to have his father say that in front of him, but I think he’s a really good man.” This reminds her of her father talking about how his grandfather used his full name whenever he had gotten in trouble too. [break][break]

The warning from the blonde woman over the Huntails coming to cause trouble for the group of Corsola came with the blue serpertine bodies of the water type Pokemon swimming towards the school. “Suiko, help protect the Corsola please.” The female Empoleon swims across the water with Aqua Jet as she uses her beak to attack two Huntail with Drill Peck. [break][break]

Both of the Huntail are taken by surprise as they are pecked by the Empoleon’s Drill Peck before the two try to Bite into her.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights