Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Extra Training [S/Amor]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 22:24:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

They were at the open clearing between two smaller trees, this large clearing was the perfect spot to do some training with both her Garchomp and Fuecoco in which she also gave Amor the invite to train along with her. “He should be here soon, don’t worry. You’ll get a stronger opponent to fight.” The woman spoke over to the female Garchomp, earning a grunt from the dragon as the shark-like dragon watched for signs of the other human.[break][break]

Domon was a bit distracted with playing around in the grass and wanted to invite the Garchomp in joining him where he earned a stern glare from the bigger land shark. A sad sigh came out of the Fuecoco as he dropped to the grass to idly play with a pebble since Selece appeared to be busy.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Extra Training [S/Amor]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 21:22:50 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor was running a bit late as he had to figure out exactly which of his pokemon to bring, he had never been asked to help train someone else's Pokemon before. So he was a bit lost on what to do, and Walter gave him a few tips, but it was mostly just the older man poking fun at him for going out on another date. So in his usual way Amor descended from the sky to the point of their meeting on the back of his Dragonite. Hopping off of Draco he just smiled at the woman with magenta hair, he had brought his full team just to be safe, and their pokeballs dangled from his belt as he walked up to her, and saw the Garchomp out. Tapping his cheek he wondered what exactly she wanted help with, but he would find out soon enough.

"Sorry I'm late, I wasn't sure which of my Pokemon to bring, so it took a while for me to decide." His usual charming smile came to his lips as he regarded her curiously. "Though I am rather curious as to what you could need my help with training for? Did you just want to get better at battling, or was there something specific?" Depending on what she wanted would decide on exactly which pokemon he would use, and how he would approach this scenario.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Extra Training [S/Amor]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 22:23:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing the man dismount off the back of his Dragonite when they landed, he spoke of not being sure which Pokemon he should bring, so it took a while for him to decide and he had ran late because of it. “That is fine, I had a harder time in picking the Pokemon I wanted for training, but I’m happy to see you again.” Her response came with a little smile while the Fuecoco looks up to the taller platinum-haired man with awe and Selece grumps a little over Domon's curiosity. [break][break]

“As for the reason I invited you out here, it is to help me with my Garchomp’s mega evolution since I’d need to test it. I know it can turn the tides of battle, but I’m afraid I may make the wrong step in it.” The royal frowns a little though this was the first time that she had gotten the mega tiara and training along with Amor made her very happy to be around him. "Domon does seem to like you, isn't he adorable?" A smile returns to her face as she spoke about her Fuecoco with the fire type reaching up with his hands like he wanted to be picked up.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Extra Training [S/Amor]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 17:45:04 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Hearing her plight he just smiled, that was easy enough to figure out. Looking down at the little Fuecoco, he would reach down, and give the fire type a gentle pat on the head.

"Adorable he is indeed. Okay so training Mega Evolution, that is easy enough." though if it was going to be against a Garchomp he'd have to pick the opponent carefully. Tapping his cheek, she would see the Mega Ring on his ring finger. "I have a few options to go with in that case, but I think I'll settle for Ogun." He stated, and he released a Charizard into the fray. Like most of his pokemon it almost seemed like an Apex, probably from constantly training against his other dragons, but he smiled at her.

"I think he'll match up well against your Garchomp, so we'll have a mock battle, and afterwards I can give you some pointers on what you did right and wrong. Though don't expect me to take it easy on you a trial by fire is usually the most effective way to learn." He grinned to his lovely lady, and took a step back as his Charizard let loose a torrent of flame into the air signaling that it was ready to begin. Hopefully Ogun didn't overdo it, and set the entire forest on fire....

TLDR
Amor summons his Charizard!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Extra Training [S/Amor]
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 13:21:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Fuecoco makes a small noise of happiness as the taller platinum-haired man reached down to gently give Domon a pat on the head. She gives Amor a nod as he thought of using his Charizard for the mock battle after the man thinks on it since he could tell her what she did right or wrong in this practice bout. "I do worry a bit that Ogun’s fire would endanger the forest we are in, but I don’t mind the pointers you’ll give after our mock battle. I won’t go easy on you either.” The Garchomp waits for her trainer’s order as the flames coming from the Charizard’s mouth did signal the start of the mock battle.[break][break]

“Selece, lead with Dragon Claw please.” Her calm order over to her Garchomp makes the blue land shark dragon Naruto run towards Ogun and attempts to slash at the Charizard with a glowing purple claw. Domon watches the start of the mock battle with an awed expression over how powerful the female Garchomp was and felt Elise pick him up to help him watch from the sidelines.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Selece used Dragon Claw on Ogun!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Extra Training [S/Amor]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 19:57:04 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The forest would be fine....Probably?

"Ogun, Dragon Claw." He gave the calm order to his Charizard as it rushed forward with it's claws becoming enveloped in the purple, and green draconic energy, and it clashed harshly with her Garchomp. Of course any damage Ogun sustained would be minimal, since he wasn't a dragon type. At least not yet. Amor just looked on amused at his current love interest, and crossed his arms, as both of their pokemon hacked at one another with dragon energy infused claws.

"Not a bad opening attack." It was the best she could do at her current state, he had put her at a disadvantage from using ground moves, since his Charizard was immune for the moment.

"But how quickly can you adapt?"

Adapting, and overcoming was a fundamental part of all battles, could she do that?

TLDR
Ogun used Dragon Claw to counter Garchomps Dragon Claw!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Extra Training [S/Amor]
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 22:49:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The first opening move made by her Garchomp was countered by his Charizard’s own Dragon Claw which wasn’t bad. She did have to adapt since her work as a trainee gym trainer for the Mauville gym meant that there needed to be some workarounds if there would be some powerful moves Selece couldn’t overcome. The problem was that Charizard was a flying type, so ground type moves wouldn’t work on the flying fire dragon. Ogun wasn’t going to set the forest on fire since starting a forest fire while they were practicing their spar would have the rangers be on their trail.[break][break]

“In that case, we will change tactics up with Crunch. Selece, if you would.” Her order reaches the ears of the land shark dragon with Selece moving faster around the Charizard to attempt to use Crunch onto the arm of the Charizard! Since she had moves that still affected anything that would be immune to her ground type ones, the Garchomp would do her best to adapt into her seemingly disadvantageous situation.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Selece used Crunch on Ogun and attempts to bite down on his arm!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Extra Training [S/Amor]
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 20:38:42 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

A Crunch was a good attack, and it would land on his Charizard, but that meant little as the fire-types claws began to glow once more. In this close proximity, it would be hard for the Garchomp to evade. So Ogun began to unleash a flurry of Dragon Claw attacks against the Garchomp. While he would never downplay the training of others, or their strengths. There was a glint of arrogance in his eyes as he looked at his current love, and her dragon. They were going to have to try a lot harder to defeat him. Right now as much as he may want to baby her, and flirt, he was meant to be a wall, they were training, and he wouldn't insult them by pulling his punches.

"Not good enough." came the curt reply as he just kept a calm outlook over the battlefield. "If you want to get stronger, to defeat opponents above your level, you will need far more experience than you have now." Weakness was weakness, and it was a difficult road to overcome. Even here in this realm, Amor knew there were those that were above him in strength. Would that stop him from challenging them? Not in the slightest, it was the only way to get stronger. To break your claws against those walls.

TLDR
Charizard took the Crunch!
Charizard attempts a Dragon Claw while it's being crunched!
Amor talks.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Extra Training [S/Amor]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 1:57:14 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Garchomp’s Crunch landed onto the flying fire lizard though it did mean little to the experienced dragon-like Pokemon as Ogun would use Dragon Claw in a way that the land shark would find it hard to evade. With ground type moves not being able to affect a flying Pokemon, Selece had a choice to try to parry the attack and hopefully counter Ogun’s assault. Her jaws quickly let go of the Charizard as her sharp talons try to parry Ogun’s Dragon Claw with her own flurry of Dragon Claw attacks with trying to find an opening.[break][break]

Of course, Amor says that Elise has a lot to learn from getting more experience to deal with very strong opponents. “I…I know, my skills are insufficient compared to you.” She responded with a hint of frustration to her silvery-haired boyfriend and being the one to earn only four of Johto’s gym badges, the female royal still had to get training from Josh at his gym. “But... While you may be trying to teach me how to overcome this wall…you are only making me feel helpless and weak.” [break][break]

The helplessness of the battle really drove the point that she did need to have much more experience in overcoming opponents that had harder tactics to overcome too.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Selece used Dragon Claw to try and parry Ogun's in an attempt to look for an opening!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights