Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,418 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
blue skidoo [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 20:51:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The theory made sense since a Pokemon that was associated with the sun still had Sunny Day as a move and Solar Power being the likely ability that the Slither Wing had to take advantage of it. “It’s highly probable that it’s the reason that it has Sunny Day as a move and Solar Power can take advantage of sunny weather.” She responds while watching the man’s Smeargle study the Slither Wing close by. [break][break]

Sounds of footsteps makes the Decidueye turn around to see the silhouette of some strange-looking Pokemon with a knightly cape and the appearance of…Gardevoir or Gallade making their approach towards the duo of trainers. Though Takumi is weak still, he goes to ready another arrow quill of his Spirit Shackle attack as the shadowy arrow shoots out to lure the second robotic knight Pokemon into attacking him and trapping it, so it can’t escape and it ends up letting out a robotic pained cry from the attack.[break][break]

The knight moves to slash at the weakened Decidueye with Night Slash, the dark glowing blade of its magenta colored blade putting the owl Pokemon into a state of unsconciousness as she recalls him back. In Takumi’s place, Elise sends out her Spiritomb to work together with the man’s Pokemon in the next round that they could act.[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Takumi the Decidueye notices two Iron Valiant came by to check on them.[break]
- Takum uses Spirit Shackle to damage and trap the second Iron Valiant.[break]
- Takumi faints from second Iron Valiant's Night Slash and Edmond the Spiritomb take shis place.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,478 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 2:28:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
gardevoir? gallade? the type guessing game steps up its game when it presents them with a pokemon whose appearance mirrors two pokemon of the same evolutionary line this time instead of just one.

"which type does it have this time?"

the paradox volcarona kept its bug-typing and gained another. gardevoir and gallade have their psychic-typing in common, and kyle goes with the assumption that it's what it has.

perhaps recognizing the transformed smeargle as its friend, the other paradox pokemon goes for the spiritomb immediately. panic settles, and he's forced to call out one of the bug-type moves he remembers from the list of moves his smeargle can use.

"lunge!"

his transformed smeargle charges in, parrying the move meant for the spiritomb. the move, however, barely damages the paradox pokemon as it retaliates by turning and striking with a spirit break.

a manectric replaces the smeargle as it falls from the super effective hit. "it's not a psychic-type," kyle mentions, trying to deduce information from what they've seen.

80 mp per ic post in a postdormitum battle/mission.
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.
20 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.
10 MP use a z-move in your thread.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.

postdormitum: interdream

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,418 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 20:00:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While the purple ghost looks at the transformed Smeargle parrying an attack meant for the Spiritomb, Edmond lets out a relaxed sigh before looking at the two knights with worry. The man notes that the two robotic knight-like Pokemon were not Psychic types which meant that they had a different typing than most of the species it got its appearance from. If its typing wasn’t the Psychic type…than what was it?[break][break]

“If it is not the Psychic type, I’ll swap to another Pokemon and test a theory out.” Before she could recall Edmond back, the Spiritomb gets hit by the first Paradox Pokemon’s Moonblast which makes the ghost too weak to move. Returning her ghost back to his Pokeball, Elise sends out her shiny Delphox. “Sabrina, use Psychic! Now!” The purple-colored Delphox nods as her wand glows bright blue with the strong psychic attack causing the one Paradox Pokemon that defeated the man’s Smeargle great pain.[break][break]

The other knight goes in for a Psycho Cut towards the shiny Delphox in an effort to help its teammate.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Edmond the Spiritomb gets a Moonblast to the face and is switched out for Sabrina the shiny Delphox.[break]
- Sabrina uses Psychic on the wild Iron Valiant, causing super effective damage.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,478 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 2:54:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the manectric jumps in the way of the attack, parrying the strike with a well-timed protect. the clink between the barrier and its blade sounds before the two were pushed back, creating distance between the two parties again.

the manectric skids to the ground, taking a full stop as it pulls out its brakes in the form of its claws scratching against the mist-covered cavern floors. the paradox pokemon, however, fumbles backwards after the collision, but manages to regain its footing before it can be taken advantage of.

"that one attack's good!" kyle points out. "i think we keep it up."

it was more than effective at keeping them at bay from what kyle observes. the other one can barely get back on their feet, though the healthier of the two seemed keen on defending its brethren.

it's a valiant effort to keep both of them safe, but unless they get back up, kyle doubts they'll be lasting long.

90 mp per ic post in a postdormitum battle/mission.
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.
30 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,418 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 4:56:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Sabrina gives a nod of thanks to the Manectric parrying the move meant for her from the robotic knight as the two Paradox Pokemon would await the next move coming from the purple Delphox. “Keep at it with Psychic.” Nodding at her trainer’s order, the shiny Delphox uses her wand to launch the second stronger psychic blast and bring the not healthy of the two robotic knights to its knees. With the Paradox Pokemon being too weak to stand, Elise throws a Pokeball to try to catch it.[break][break]

The Pokeball sucks in the tired knight and falls to the ground, it wriggles once until it clicks with a critical capture. With the number going down to one in this match, the knightly Paradox Pokemon aims to use Night Slash on the Delphox in vengeance for losing its brethren. Sabrina would get hit by the glowing black blade of the remaining aggressive robotic knight with a pained yip.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Sabrina uses Psychic on the wild Iron Valiant, causing super effective damage.[break]
- Elise catches the wild Iron Valiant with a Pokeball.[break]
- The remaining Iron Valiant hits Sabrina with Night Slash.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,478 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 5:22:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it has to target one of them, and with the remaining iron valiant making its choice, it leaves kyle's pokemon open to make an attack.

flamethrower grows stronger with the previous weather one of the fallen paradox volcarona has set up. flames eat up the iron valiant, forcing it back until it falls beside its comrade.

for a moment, they are given a chance to breathe, giving elise the time to collect her pokemon.

kyle switches his manectric or his morelull, who then puts the other fainted paradox pokemon to sleep with sleep powder for good measure. he can never be too certain with them, after all.

"that'll be good for the league," kyle comments on her acquisition of one of the unknown pokemon from the interdream zone, "or you can just keep it instead of letting other people probe on it. it's your choice now."

100 mp per ic post in a postdormitum battle/mission.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,418 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 18:11:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Both female trainer and fox breathe out a sigh of relief as the other Paradox Pokemon falls and with the obtaining of the unknown Pokemon probably giving any of the other league personnel some material to research further, the royal responds with a nod. “I will keep it for myself for the league to probe into if they want.” An eerie silence fell onto the place that they fought the aggressive Paradox Pokemon in until more sounds of metallic footsteps came towards them from the mist.[break][break]

Three more of the same kind of robotic knights resembling a mix of Gardevoir and Gallade’s features stood in front of the pair and their Pokemon, so Elise quickly grabbed the Pokeball containing the weakened Paradox Pokemon and spoke to the man with a look of worry. “We should retreat since it looks like we cannot take them at once.” [break][break]

She sees her Leavanny jump in the way of the Iron Valiant’s Night Slash when the Paradox Pokemon tried to KO her shiny Delphox with the leafy bug falling to the ground. Sabrina looks on in terror, but the shiny Delphox urges her trainer to get out of there before more would come. With one last look to the three Paradox Pokemon, the woman escapes from the pink dream mist and had to leave her deceased Leavanny behind.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Three more Iron Valiant appear and Elise takes the Pokeball containing the Iron Valiant.[break][break]

100 mp (IC posts)[break]
50 mp (mission participation)[[break]
50 mp (getting a Pokemon knocked out)[break]
10 mp (incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.)[break]
200 mp (Pokemon death - does not stack with KO)[break]
100 mp (postdormitum mission complete)[break]
300 mp (postdormitium mission loss)[break][break]

Total: 810

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,478 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 18:32:39 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
before he can recall his morelull, something else further at the back fires off an attack. a sludge wave hits from behind, swallowing the smaller pokemon completely.

another pokemon that looked like volcarona comes as the iron valiant's backup. the fly overhead, but their moves reach everything on the ground regardless.

"shit."

the pokeball's laser recalls nothing, but what was left was an electric terrain creeping from the ground. the paradox that marched towards them seemed stronger than the ones they faced, and kyle wonders if it's connected to the terrain, something similar to the theory they had with solar power and the paradox volcarona.

"you're right. there's nothing else to get here."

...and everything to lose, like his pokemon.

he doesn't know what other option there is. the only thing he can think of with that amount of pokemon is to back away, but to let these pokemon wander around while fights are going on are a danger.

he shrugs it off, taking the lose to save himself.

110 mp per ic post in a postdormitum battle/mission.
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
300 MP for "losing" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).

total 870 MP

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,205 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 2:31:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: