6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 18:46:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he catches the tail end of the conversation, shoving his phone right in his pockets the moment the conversation heats up.

"regardless of what you guys were talking about, we still need to find your guy," he interjects.

he turns to the florist. "people did say they experience paranoia from staying too long in there. matias had been there for a while, so i'm sorry if it, uh, affected his greeting."

part of him knows that ultra space had nothing to do with this behavior. regardless, an apology to smooth things out temporarily might be needed, if only to save face.

without hearing the entirety of the conversation and lacking matias' side of it, kyle gets little to work with.

"hey," he calls to matias. "back up should arrive soon, but we should be ready to go."

90 mp per ic post in a postdormitum battle/mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 7:04:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

interjects before he could respond, but the grin he wears should say enough.[break][break]

it concerns me.[break][break]

because how could they ever have what he can't?[break][break]

gideon.[break][break]

gideon graves.[break][break]

.[break][break]

the name etches itself into his memory, carved out in blood.[break][break]

"kyle's right. the paranoia must have gotten to me."[break][break]

still, he does not apologize. he simply nods at kyle.[break][break]

"let's get going then."[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x11[break][break]

TOTAL: 260 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 23:30:23 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Perhaps the paranoia had gotten to her, too. Elisabeth's eyes narrowed at Matias's grin, reflecting a disdain that didn't need conveying in words, before she nodded at Kyle.[break][break]

"If you're ready, then," she said politely, moving to stand closer to Hoenn's champion. The more distance she could put between herself and Matias, the better.[break][break]

Though ideally, she'd find an opening to shake both of them off. Eventually.[break][break]

"Did you hear any leads regarding the professor's location?" she asked, and the curiosity in her voice was, at least, genuine. He wasn't exactly in the best of conditions when she left him.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Postdormitum: Cave (1/2).

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 1:35:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he releases his smeargle, activating his sygna suit, for his trip to the ultra deep sea. he turns to answer the florist after he short moment of preparation.

"latest accounts about him placed him in conflict against rocket associates." he replies. "i'm guessing he ran around a lot, so there's no exact location. i hope he doesn't run to that lugia though. i did see it flying around earlier."

's presence wasn't a secret at this point. if rocket's involved, it's best to assume their big names would be as well.

in an effort to ease her mind, he turns to the florist. "i ran to a girl with a butterfree earlier too. maybe he ran to those kinds of rocket instead." much better than a lugia or a darkrai.

small talk had its place. at matias' word, he steps into the rift. "i'll lead the way, then."

110 mp per ic post in a postdormitum battle/mission.
50 MP use a sygna suit in your thread.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 14:12:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he really should get a sygna suit. maybe then he'd have a better grasp over his own sanity in these realms.[break][break]

"fucking lugia. i hope it gets lost in this realm."[break][break]

even if he's able to take it in battle without any issues (or at least he believes so), things would still be much easier should it be gone.[break][break]

nodding at , he follows them, soon straying behind to not let them out of his sights.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x12[break][break]

TOTAL: 270 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 4:18:29 GMT
[nospaces]

Privately, Elisabeth likewise hoped they wouldn't encounter . What were the odds he'd think she'd been taken prisoner by the League's best and brightest?[break][break]

Pretty high, she suspected. It sounded ludicrous to assume a Rocket underboss would choose to disregard her own equipment and gear in order to feign being a civilian and escape, but... well, it had seemed like a good idea at the time, at least.[break][break]

So Elisabeth told herself, anyway.[break][break]

She pretended not to hear 's comment about the Butterfree. Maybe she should have used the Naganadel. That would have been suitably scary and intimidating for an underboss, yes. 'Oh no, a giant dragon with a poison stinger!' sounded far more terrifying than 'Oh no, a giant butterfly!'[break][break]

"What's that?" Elisabeth asked suddenly, pointing ahead.[break][break]

Dwelling on this topic had, it seemed, interfered with what vestiges of the Interdream Zone had leaked into this location. Mist swirled underfoot as a massive avian silhouette revealed itself, an immense and foreboding PRESSURE shuddering through the walls with ominous familiarity.[break][break]

"Oh," she gasped, realization dawning belatedly as the avian figure turned towards them.[break][break]

For their collective fear of encountering Lugia had indeed awakened one from the sea of their subconscious, and its expression seemed anything but friendly.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 14:30:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he turns to matias to handle the problem. there was no urgency in his system to handle the problem given that the elite four is here.

"i have a smeargle out, so i don't know if i can handle it." it wasn't a lie.

the smeargle stands by kyle's feet, arming itself with its brush of a tail. it definitely wouldn't be as formidable as any of their pokemon, but he's certain matias would have something out in a second.

given that he's not sure if he can do anything, he starts small talk.

"oh, yeah, matias. have you faced off with that lugia before?" its appearance differs from what legends have depicted after all.

120 mp per ic post in a postdormitum battle/mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 6:50:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you're kidding me."[break][break]

there's no mistaking the sudden PRESSURE he feels from the sight before him. he sighs, suddenly exasperated. what are the odds?[break][break]

"you're so fucking lucky."[break][break]

while he says it to no one in particular, the more likely person is .[break][break]

he pulls out a pokeball, sending out a glalie.[break][break]

"chip away at it."[break][break]

from afar, it starts sending out waves of BLIZZARD.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x13[break][break]

TOTAL: 280 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 2:17:11 GMT
[nospaces]

A few thoughts crossed Elisabeth's mind in a single instant.[break][break]

One, she had exposed much of her 'benign' Pokemon in battle against already. So much for wielding a Butterfree and appearing the innocent civilian she was.[break][break]

Two, she had been accused openly by of being a Rocket. Using a very powerful Pokemon, then, as a supposed florist civilian, would look especially suspicious.[break][break]

Three, she was fairly sure this was not 's Lugia. Something about it felt a bit off -- she couldn't put her finger on what, precisely, made her think so -- but perhaps it was the fact the Pokemon did not seem to recognize her, nor did it seem to be near its faithful Avatar.[break][break]

These all culminated in her eventual decision.[break][break]

"Let's go, Sunshine," she announced with as straight a face as she could muster, summoning her Sunkern to the battlefield.[break][break]

The seedling derpily smiled up at the Lugia, clueless about the fact it should be terrified. It then spit a LEECH SEED at the enormous bird, appearing like a minuscule peanut facing a goliath of legend.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 2:52:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle stares down at the florist's choice of pokemon.

"do you have, uh, a better one than that?" he tried to be as respectful as possible, but there just wasn't enough words to convey the same amount of respect and bewilderment.

at the short period of time where he turns away from the lugia and to the florist, he finds his smeargle flying across his vision. hurricane throws it off a distance away that kyle felt lucky to quickly flash his pokeball and recall his pokemon before it flew further.

the sygna suit deactivating just meant his pokemon got knocked out in one move.

"fuck. i better start getting serious."

he lets another pokemon out. the mightyena starts immediately getting coated in crystals as it comes out, with kyle's tera orb quickly activating at first chance.

as soon as it turns to a rock-type, the pokemon fires back with a tera blast. kyle isn't so sure about the lugia's typing, but surely, it's part flying-type.

130 mp per ic post in a postdormitum battle/mission.
10 MP use terastallization in your thread.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 16:11:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"a fucking sunkern? where's your dragalge?"[break][break]

he remembers the poison-type very well. too well, in fact, that he wishes to see it once more so he can finish their previous encounter.[break][break]

but the sunkern will have to do.[break][break]

blown away by the HURRICANE, glalie rolls along the ground until it reaches sunkern. there, it reaches out to CRUNCH down on the grass-type, ready to permanently freeze it with SHEER COLD.[break][break]

"we're going to need your help here, kyle!"[break][break]

he calls out, choosing to keep his focus on the lugia.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x14[break][break]

TOTAL: 290 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 16:55:18 GMT
[nospaces]

's concern was expected. 's snide criticism was likewise expected, but nonetheless rankled.[break][break]

(She should have expected that reaction in herself, too.)[break][break]

"My Dragalge has been in critical condition since our little adventure in Mt. Chimney," Elisabeth retorted snippily. This was not strictly true, but she wasn't above guilt tactics in her attempts to appear the downtrodden civilian and to paint the Elite Four as the aggressor. "And besides, it wasn't as if I expected to fight Lugia today of all--"[break][break]

The words died on her lips as she watched the Glalie engage in friendly fire against her small Grass-type. For all her low opinion of Matias Silph, this somehow defied her expectations, bringing that opinion to deeper depths of disdain.[break][break]

"What on earth is your problem?" Elisabeth shouted at him in anger, the teeth of the Glalie chomping down on the helpless Sunkern as it wriggled about. Roots spread forth from the seed to INGRAIN into the earth to struggle to heal itself. "You have a Legendary creature in front of you, and you choose to attack an allied Sunkern?"[break][break]

Her theory that the man had experienced a psychotic break seemed more and more likely with each passing moment in his company.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 17:40:12 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a whirlwind blows the mightyena away from the field, bringing a rattata he caught just outside the rift from boredom.

thunder from the lugia blasts it into smithereens that kyle wouldn't even be able to attempt to bring it back to life.

anxiety already starts to form from adding up from the previous build up from his previous trips. his mind gets rattled from both fatigue and the environment. hyper-focused, his head rings from the squabble from beside him

"i'm going to deal with this myself if i have to!" it comes as a shout, anxiety quickly taking a hold of the champion who suddenly feels like he barely hangs on.

a manectric comes out of its ball. the mega evolution commences, draining away from the trainer once again. it fires a charge beam at the lugia, slowly building up for its next move.

"florist, recall your pokemon if you have to! matias, the lugia, please!"

150 mp per ic post in a postdormitum battle/mission.
10 MP use terastallization in your thread.
10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 15:52:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"glalie! stop!"[break][break]

his words say one thing but the order behind the clicking of his tongue says something else entirely. the glalie stays trained on the sunkern, not deterred even if it INGRAINS itself into the ground.[break][break]

if anything, it makes the CRUNCH easier before the ICE FANG.[break][break]

pulling out a pokeball, he points it at the glalie only to stop himself when a crack of THUNDER interrupts him. he watches the vitality fade from glalie as it's blown into smithereens, hopefully along with the sunkern.[break][break]

"fine! if you're not going to take this seriously then we're fucking leaving!"[break][break]

his urshifu emerges from its pokeball to leap up at the lugia, interrupting its approach with a well-timed SURGING STRIKE.[break][break]

[break]
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x15[break][break]

TOTAL: 500 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
elisadead [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 17:39:25 GMT
[nospaces]

There would be no opportunity to recall the Sunkern. His Glalie guaranteed it, ICE FANGS holding it down so that both were obliterated by the strike of THUNDER.[break][break]

Recoiling from the blinding light, Elisabeth swallowed back her indignation and instead focused on what this tragedy had offered her:[break][break]

An opportunity to escape.[break][break]

Her Sunkern's defeat -- pitiful, slain, and crumpled on the ground -- would not be in vain. As another flash of THUNDER flooded the cavern, Elisabeth stepped away from the two men, looking for the first means of escape she could find.[break][break]

As much as she had hoped to return to Hoenn, a rift to the Ultra Deep Sea seemed the only true way to evade their notice.[break][break]

So at the first opportunity, she vanished into one such portal, praying she wouldn't be followed.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Postdormitum: Cave (1/2).[break][break]

MP TRACKER

- 10 MP for posts (15x).[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
- 10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
- 10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.[break]
- 25 MP use a legendary/mythical pokemon in your thread.[break]
- 100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission (Cave).[break]
- 200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
- 200MP for win.[break]
TOTAL: 745 MP.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]