POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 2:47:52 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

"Neon to NPC 3, come in NPC 3, over" The Beast said into his radio, as him and took a break amongst a strange kelp forest. The kelp is strange not thick, but thin and stringy that glows at the ends. [break] [break]

"Moving into sector 2, with current team, over." there's static before he hears a call back from a different executive. Al lclear on their end. All clear here. Gods, maybe he should be more deliberate. "How are you holding up?" he asked the rocket with him. He didn't actually know them very well. The hastiness of the operation having meant that many grunts had been simply pulled form their original duties to support this.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| cargo 1/2 [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
from the other side [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 8:22:39 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
At ease in the strange realm, Calpurnia reclined against the rock they rested on. Her own mask lay beside her, removed for this brief respite. Violet eyes watched the gentle waving of the alien kelp, entranced. Purrseus—stretched out beside her with all the contour of a tiger skin rug—seemed similarly distracted. Though his claws occasionally darted out to slash viciously at an offending frond. What exactly made the feline hate these particular plant bits wasn’t easy to see.

Only half listening as Minty barked orders beside her, the codenames drew a chortle. “NPC3?” She tsk her companion beneath her breath. She could only imagine how hurt the nameless grunts were on the other side. “What a mean name, Minty. Is it not bad enough that their mothers never loved them?” Calpurnia smiled softly, the teasing in her voice apparent. “I hope my call sign is more impressive.” In truth, she never made use of walkie-talkies. Typically, she was not even in the field. Briefly, she pondered what she would even want. Probably something materal or, better yet, with teeth. Vixen, perhaps?

The question received a sigh in return. “It really is tiring.” Calpurnia shook her head. “For being holier than though, the League is quite willing to shoot first.” Faux pity filled her voice. “Mommy never taught them to use their words,” Not that the hypocrites knew many. “I’ve been holding my own.” Though, as stated in the Aristocats, a lady did not start fights, but they did finish them.

Big violet eyes turned to the large cat beside her. Manicured nails—one broken—lifted to stroke the feline’s broad head. Telling if he liked it was difficult. “Poor Purrseus is worn near to the bone.”
[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
NOTES
  • MP: +10

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #9E8CE8;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #191919;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #C48EE8;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 5:45:42 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"I think there's something wrong with the signal."[break][break]

Luka frowns as she taps her earpiece, but the channel that had been crisp and clear a few minutes ago is clogged with radio static. "Or maybe it's just my headset. Can you hear anything?"[break][break]

She glances over at her partner, hoping he might confirm that it's just an error on her end. Although that's far from ideal at least it means they aren't totally cut off from the rest of the League's forces. Being alone in a place like this is a dreadful thought indeed.[break][break]

This stretch of the cave is more like the deep sea that gives it it's name. The rock walls are covered in stones that color the space a ghostly blue, and strange fronds of kelp brush against her ankles while taller ones threaten to tangle in her hair. They're entrancing, with their glowing fronds and alien presence, but equally as creepy. It feels like anything could jump out of the kelp forest and attack them.[break][break]

"They said there was a lead to the seal stones in the kelp fields, but I don't see anything here." Strawberry lips purse in mild frustration as her glaze flits once again towards , and then away. Memories of a summertime rendezvous make her unable to meet his eye properly— which is silly, but when has she been anything but?[break][break]

Still, this is a serious mission. The least she could do is treat it as such.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]
MP Fund:[break]

• 50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
  • 10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x1)

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 21:50:04 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]"nothing on my end," he responds with a tight lipped smile. "that's never a good sign, is it?"
[break][break]
he offers her a soft smile, aiming to diffuse the awkward tension between them. their rendezvous has been brief, and since then, neither had really seen each other.
[break][break]
"we'll need to cover every inch of this place, if we want the league to be satisfied." his attention falls onto the area around him, and he pulls up a phone-sized GPS device. "they mentioned devices would be a bit screwy in here - let's fan out and see if there's anything in one-hudnred feet of this spot."
[break][break]
he reaches for a ball at his belt, releasing the azure skinned turtle.
[break][break]
"make sure you're protected, too. we don't want to underestimate rocket and their ambushes."[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

& & [break][break][break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 22:29:33 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"If they don't like it, they should've submitted their forms for call sign approval on time." Mint said with a snort. "I saw your profile and managed to input it as Aster. Didn't I mention that?" he said, the LED portion of his helmet clicking upwards and sliding over to reveal his face. He pulled off the helmet wiping his brow and fanning himself as they rested. [break][break]

He gave her a once over, frowning for a moment as he checked for any major injuries. "You're not cut up are you? I have some disinfectant and gauze." Though she probably had an easier time administering first aid right? Wait- what kind of egg head was she again? [break][break]

"I like holier than though. Leave it alone long enough and they underestimate any threat." Being the underdog is where he thrived after all. Of course he'd prefer it when fighting off the League. He looks down at Perrseus and pulls out a small poketreat to lay down on the ground for him. [break][break]

His Beheeyem TELEPORTs beeping a couple of times before Mint grins and puts the helmet back on. "Stay sharp. Got some meddling kids on the loose." he said as the LED face plate blinked to life with a big grin. He silently looks over at Gnocci who points in a general direction before nodding and clearing his throat. "Ok Aster, hope you're a good liar." he said [break][break]

With that the beast is up and moving. Him, defending the SEAL and set with PARANOIA, and . "Keep moving, I'll clear the area in case any of those ultra beasts are around." He said, heading straight where Gnocci had instructed him too. The psychic type moved forward before pulsing with a harsh dark purple energy as they unleashed a DARK PULSE.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| cargo 1/2 [break]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 15:44:34 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
The talk of call sign approval coaxed out a ladylike snort. “I shudder to think what they might suggest.” No doubt there were many vulgar, silly names among them. Perhaps a fistfight broke out over kittylicker6969. Then, of course, one of the stoners would try to requisition endless permutations of 420. “I do not envy you.” In truth, leadership held its appeal, but it also constrained one’s work. Things were much simpler when only your children looked up to you.

“You didn’t, love. But I forgive you.” Plump lips lifted in a small smile. A gloved hand rose to rest upon the side of her helmet. “There are far uglier things to be” Though, she really did not see the resemblance. Was it truly just one of color? Calpurnia did not think herself a simple Kalosian plant waiting for some forgetful person to water it. A click drew her gaze toward the younger man as his mask popped off. What an adorable baby—cute and powerful.

Then, he asked about injuries. Calpurnia shook her head, eyes temporarily filled with crocodile tears. “I’ve escaped damage so far, though that brute did a number on my newest acquisition.” By which she meant he’d decapitated him. But, talking about something so gruesome with this baby-faced man seemed horribly distasteful. “And, unfortunately, it’s nothing first aid will fix.”

At the talk of holier than thou, Kelpie chuckled. “Even in a war zone, people can be so horrifically naive,” The pancake-faced cat blinked up at Mint as he laid down a treat. His eyes locked suspiciously on his hands for a moment, waiting for him to withdraw before he sniffed and devoured the little morsel. “Puru/” He nodded in thanks once he swallowed, leaning into an absent-minded stroke from his trainer. But his expression remains unscrutable—even if Kelpie could read a million emotions in it.

A sigh emerged as the little tin can announced his presence. It appeared their siesta had come to an end. A pity. Though the other’s choice choice of words brought a nostalgic smile to her face. “And a little dog too?” Hopefully, Minty wasn’t too young for a Scooby-Doo reference. She already felt old enough most days. Still, ancient crone or not, she managed to keep up with Minty pretty well. She laughed. “I have children, darling. I rarely do anything else.”

Trusting her little cerulean knight to keep the nasties at bay, Calpurnia approached the pair with as much stealth as she could manage—truly resembling the cougar she claimed to be. As she drew close to Luka and her companion, she drew out a Pokeball. From it, a tiny Vivillon emerged. Darting through the kelp, it drew close to the pair before tossing a Sleep Powder at the man and the nearest Pokemon.

NOTES
  • Vivillon uses Sleep Powder on Luka and Greyson

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #9E8CE8;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #191919;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #C48EE8;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 16:48:24 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

”Mhm! Don’t worry too much about me. I’m a big tough girl!”[break][break]

Luka flexes— which is far from impressive but at least serves to shed some levity on their situation. Things are so dark and bleak down here, and keeping a positive attitude- or at least the illusion of one- seems to be the best way to combat it.[break][break]

However, she has another ace up her sleeve, in a way. Even though the sygna suit she’d received had been as part of an advertising campaign featuring popular contest stars in Hoenn, it’s just as functional, and she’s eager to test it out soon.[break][break]

But just as Greyson suggests, Luka releases her own Pokemon. Her Sylveon chirps merrily at her side, though the empathetic fairy type quickly grows somber just from feeling the mood around this place. She wraps a ribbon around Luka’s arm, the pair of them supporting each other as they take Greyson’s lead and begin to spread out and search the place.[break][break]

At first they don’t see anything, just the same eerily glowing stones that sprout from the floor and line the walls. A pretty treasure to take back home, perhaps, but that’s not their goal right now. As they search, Luka and her partner are keen not to let Greyson out of their sight, though this means that they overlook any possible enemy creeping forwards. It’s only when something darts out to attack them that Sugar reacts— the Sylveon’s ribbons identify a threat and she barks out a warning, though they still don’t notice the Vivillon until it makes a move.[break][break]

Luka recognizes the spray of sleep powder immediately, if only because sleep is her preferred tactic as well. She’s caught off guard but reacts as quickly as she can, and her Sylveon bounds forwards to spread a Misty Terrain all over the cave floor.[break][break]

Whether she’s able to intercept the sleep powder in time remains to be seen. But at least this nullifies future threats for now, though it also sabotages Luka’s ability to do the same right back.

[break][break]

[break][break]

• 10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x2)
  • 10 MP for assisting another character

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 17:10:31 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]the tide of shadow surges, and only through instinct does the blastoise recognize it as an attack. he quickly stands between the dark pulse and greyson, the wave of night buffeting over his shell.
[Break][break]
to greyson it was as if a solar eclipse had washed the world in black.
[Break][break]
"son of a-" greyson's words catch, movements turning sluggish. "a..nother?" he drops to his knees, sleep powder falling around him. "aio...no"
[Break][break]
the wind picks up beneath the blastoise's RAPID SPIN, and the spores disseminate to the outer edge of the battlefield. greyson slowly pushes himself to his feet, brows furrowed in concentration.
[Break][break]
"find.. them.."

[break]

notes

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 22:23:35 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Mint snickered, muffled by his helmet who's expressions springs to life and echoing in the soft coms of their radio link. "Yeah, the little dog too." he returned in the close range signal before focusing on the fight ahead. There's a bark, and his attention swiftly turns to the right as something pink, but not quite gas like bubbles up from the ground. [break][break]

The sudden movement form the Blastoise's RAPID SPIN, grab Mint's attention and he turns to look in that direction. "Gamma!" but they're already moving blasting a technicolor SIGNAL BEAM in the general direction of Greyson and his partner. "They've found us! Prepare to defend!" he called out loudly, adjusting the strap of the boxy backpack and calling out to his partner.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| cargo 1/2 [break]

- Gnocci the Beheeyem (cn: gamma) used SIGNAL BEAM at Aiono the Blastoise + Greyson [break]
- Mint yelling [break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 16:48:31 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
Through the kelp, the scientist watched the little lovebirds. If they were not her enemy or posing a direct threat to her, she might have taken a moment to reflect on her own little rendezvous. But, she couldn't do that. So, she would just have to neutralize them instead.

The long strands dappled her armor in shadows. The tigress comparison seemed clearer than ever. As the blue powder drifted down, the woman smirked.

She hoped the pair would be too distracted by Minty's frontal assault to notice the more subtle attack. Unfortunately, the children responded almost immediately. And, aside from the young man's slurred words, there were zero signs of lala land. Ah well.

"I believe there is a phrase about that, Neon, love." Though if this was another bit of masculine posturing, the scientist would indulge it. Men were sensitive about that sort of thing. "Offense is the best defense?" Not that she minded a battle of attrition. As a mother with experience dealing with toddlers, she knew quite well how to outlast.

Lifting her mask to face the Viillon, Calpurnia made a circular gesture with her thumb. The last thing they needed were these rats calling in reinforcements. Or, worse yet, wandering off. So, she'd just pin them in place. Like a butterfly or an unruly test subject. "This is not hide and seek, love."

Kelpie calls out in a sing-song voice.

The Vivillon climbed silently above them. Her eyes glowed a honeycomb blue as she gave her broad wings a flap. From this, a blustering ring of cutting winds erupted. The Hurricane grew in intensity as it swirled closer.

The little butterfly, easily lost in the maelstrom, drifted from its trainer to Mint's side.

NOTES
  • Vivillon uses Hurricane to try and trap her opponents

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 23:25:30 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
”A-are you okay, Monsieur Connors?!”[break][break]

Concern laces itself through her voice, though her partner is still on his feet for now. The misty terrain surges around their feet, keeping the effects of the sleep powder from taking a complete hold over them.[break][break]

However, an ill-timed nap is the least of their worries for now as a barrage of attacks seem to come out of nowhere. Luka has no idea how many Rockets might be lurking in the shadows, but she doesn’t intend to take any chances. She tosses out another love ball to release her Alomomola, hurriedly asking the fish pokemon to provide a wide guard for their side of the field.[break][break]

”You can focus on offense,” she shouts over at Greyson. ”I’ll try to protect us!”[break][break]
But that doesn’t mean she won’t fight back at all. Their opponents certainly aren’t pulling punches, and the dangerous storm that forms around them can’t be ignored. Luka’s Sylveon leaps into the fray again, countering the surging Hurricane with a Springtide Storm of her own. The swirling winds collide with each other, creating a fearsome gale that explodes into a shower of petals and hearts, of all things.[break][break]
It’s not a terrible strategy— but that doesn’t mean that all the damage can be mitigated.
[break][break]

[break][break]
Sylveon uses Springtide Storm[break]
Alomomola uses Wide Guard

• 10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x2)
  • 10 MP for assisting another character

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 19:25:06 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]what was once a serene field of kelp is now anything but as the grudge between two organizations salts the earth around them.

[break]
[break]
greyson shakes off the still clinging remnants of sleep, his posture awkward as he braces against himself a buffeting storm. 's WIDE GUARD does wonders to stave off the worst of it, but the cutting winds do as their name implies. a roar of pain from the blastoise in-front of him signals him to the other attack — a PSYBEAM. it's a glancing blow at best, but enough to warrant a porportional response.

[break]
[break]
"aino, EARTHQUAKE in that direction!" the one value from all these deafening attacks was the low-likelihood of his commands being overheard.

[break]
[break]
blastoise obeys, a heavy handed stomp shattering the earth in a cone in-front of him, only widening as it spreads out further in the direction of his attack.

[break]
[break]
this kelp farm would truly never look the same again.
[break]

notes

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 0:51:00 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

His partner has the right idea. He gives the HURRICANE space as it's summoned, but the battle has already begun. He looks at the little Vivillion, offering an arm for it to perch before it returned to its owner. The attack smashes head first into the SPRING TIDE STORM, and Mint would call it cute if he weren't worried about keeping the plan. "Prepare to push back, we protect the SEAL at any cost!" he ordered. [break][break]

As he says that the ground rumbled, and while Mint is suddenly TELEPORTED quite the distance to the left, his Beheeyem takes the brunt of the EARTHQUAKE, beeping here and there to show proof of life. "Watch your eyes!" he yelled for Calpurnia. [break][break]

A beam of light is all that's left when Mint returns it, swapping for the Gigalith that lands on a newly destroyed kelp forest surrounded by sand as its SAND STREAM whips up a SANDSTORM. Without warning, it turns towards the Blastoise, lifting itself slowly before slamming its body down hard on the ground to shoot up chunks of earth and rock disrupted by the previous attack and sending them falling onto Greyson and Aiono in a sudden ROCK SLIDE.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| cargo 1/2 [break]

- Mint lets Vivillion perch on his arm [break]
- Gnocci the Beheeyem (cn: gamma) TELEPORTS Mint away but takes the EARTHQUAKE [break]
- Gnocci the Beheeyem (cn: gamma) swapped out with Gold the Gigalith [break]
- Gnocci the Beheeyem (cn: gamma) ability SAND STREAM summons a SANDSTORM (1/5) [break]
- Gold the Gigalith used ROCK SLIDE [break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 14:00:44 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
The butterfly glances at the arm for a moment—seemingly suspecting a trap—before it lands on Neon’s outstretched arms. When the winds clash and explode, she is forced to cling to Neon. Her body flops in the maelstrom like a sheet left out on a line. “Vivi!” Titania squalls as her little legs dig into his arm. Her trainer’s experience was quite different.

Wow. Even in the midst of battle, Calpurnia spares a moment to admire the beauty of the clash. The way razor winds explode in a flurry of petals and hearts—a rather fitting representation for the scientist herself. “That was stunning.” She cooed at the young woman playing defense. For now, it seemed her and Tia were going accosted—leaving a perfect opportunity to secure an advantage. “When you decide to quit being a hypocrite, you might have a future in coordinating.”

A sharp whistle pierced the air. “Tia, darling~!” The bug forced itself back to its feet, huffing from its attempts at holding itself in place. “Tea time’s over love.” While reluctant to toss herself back into the fray—because of how big and scary the others looked—the shaking of the Earthquake prompted her to take to the air. Flitting nervously above the fray, Titania decided to focus her attacks on the smaller of the two.

If she wanted to be useful, she needed that 44 environment gone. A brief glow enveloped mosaic wings as she charged the Sylveon with an all-out Bug Buzz.

NOTES
  • Vivillon uses Bug Buzz on Sylveon

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 17:50:06 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"The seals...did you hear that?"[break][break]

It sounds like a lead! Perhaps too good to be true, but so far her search has lead to nothing but dead ends. It sounds like these rockets might actually know something, and Luka isn't exactly sure how to get it out of them, but beating them in a fight seems like a good start.[break][break]

She braces herself against the impact of the winds, her Sylveon's ribbons wrapped around her legs and keeping her steady. Though the pair of them both struggle when the ground shakes underneath them— Sugar, who'd been protecting her trainer, takes the brunt of the residual damage, and despite floating airborne Madeleine also feels the impact of the quake.[break][break]

It leaves her a bit rattled, but she tries not to let it show. "Thank you!" she shouts back at , all saccharine sweetness despite the insult and the situation they're in, "You should come watch one of my contests sometime!"[break][break]

Pleasantries fall to the wayside a moment later; they're still in battle, after all. Greyson's Blastoise takes hit after hit, so Luka sends Madeleine to help her teammate with a soothing heal pulse. But in doing so, she neglects to notice the other attack coming towards them- there's too much to focus on! Sugar yelps when the bug buzz hits her, and though she doesn't go down she's starting to look rough.[break][break]

If she wants her sygna suit to be useable, she needs her Sylveon to remain active. So Luka makes the choice to swap Sugar for her Audino instead, not realizing that that's exactly what her opponent wants. The chubby purple healer is released with a flash of a love ball, and Luka wastes no time in activating her mega evolution as well— though with a bit less flair as she would in a contest. It's still adorable though.[break][break]

The other woman's Vivillion is their target for now, and a hyper voice is blasted towards the little thing, hopefully powerful enough to take it out of the air.[break][break]

[break][break]
Alomomola uses Heal Pulse on Blastoise
Sylveon is swapped for Audino[break]
Audino mega evolves and uses hyper voice

• 10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x3)
  • 10 MP for assisting another character (x2)
  • 10 MP for using mega evolution

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky