Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
lucky day [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 2:47:01 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

The skirmishes were getting more and more intense as the night dragged on. Or was it still daytime? Fuck, it was hard to tell in the alien realm of the Ultra Deep Sea. However many hours had passed, though, it didn't really matter; Barnaby had a job to do regardless.[break][break]

That included not conceding territory hard-won from the LEAGUE. He'd tricked a unit of rangers into an ambush and was currently beating them to a pulp with the help of his Shadow STEELIX and CHARIZARD when...[break][break]

Damn, who would have guessed of all people would show up to the rescue?[break][break]

"Another Rocket traitor?" It really is my lucky day." After his battle with , the ROCKET admin wasn't expecting to double his odds.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[break]

• postdormitum: clash[break]
• hidden identity (masked)[break][break]

TOTAL: 60 MP[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in a PD battle/mission[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in a PD battle/mission[break]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 10px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
lucky day [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 6:08:08 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
[break]
I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

With the other man taken care of Razz goes in for the call from his Rangers who originally called for help. The Head Ranger refusing to allow wariness hinder him as he quite literally blast his way through the cave with the use of his explosions. When he finally arrives to scene the Rangers seem to be struggling against another and Razz has honestly had it with this day. [break][break]

He doesn't make much of a comment as right now he has on focus and that was getting the others to safety as he throws out a couple of pokeballs. Seeing the dark color steelix he assumes a possible Shadow Pokemon so he decides to fight fire with fire in a sense as calls for Umber and Indigo. "Friend to fight some friends Umber?" Razz questions as he does his little code with the Shadow Obstagoon who just seems to chuckle. Slamming her arms into the ground before she uses SURF against their enemy while Salem rides Indigo who rides the wave to combo a PROTECT and SPIKY SHIELD around the Rangers to keep them safe from the water. [break][break]

"I'm giving you one warning, leave or else," its a threat, and giving that Razz has brought out one of his own Shadows he was more than willing to follow through with things as Indigo takes up battle besides the infected Obstagoon.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] [break]
POSTDORMITUM: Clash (3/3)
[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
lucky day [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 3:04:33 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Warning noted." The ROCKET admin countered. "And ignored."[break][break]

How could he pass up such a big fish? would be elated if Barnaby managed to subdue long enough to be captured. It was worth a try, at least.[break][break]

When two more Pokémon appeared on the battlefield, all of various types, Barnaby immediately began parsing through possible strategies to combat them. The SURF was mildly unexpected, but a sharp whistle relayed the admin's intentions to his own Pokémon.[break][break]

CHARIZARD was returned to its Luxury Ball in order to avoid the attack altogether, while STEELIX slammed it's tail into the earth - summoning giant, dark crystals to be used as a protective wall against the SURF. Not only that, but more jagged crystals jutted up in an attempt to skewer PALAFIN.[break][break]

Once the SURF subsided, Barnaby would then release his GLASTRIER. The icy steed sprinted forward and immediately tried to BODY PRESS the head ranger's OBSTAGOON.

[break]

• hidden identity (masked)[break]
SHADOW INFO: this pokémon may use its DARK CRYSTALS to change their ROCK TYPE ATTACKS into DARK TYPE ATTACKS. using this ability causes the user to take RECOIL DAMAGE. the RECOIL DAMAGE cannot be prevented in any way.[break][break]

TOTAL: 70 MP[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 10px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
lucky day [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 21:26:42 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

Looks like the fire threat was gone, but it just made the other bring out a new pokemon to deal with. The mythical horses in which Razz figured with Umber's resistance to Ice shouldn't be as much of a threat. But you never know what tricks they have up their sleeves as Salem checks on the rangers that had fallen. From his trainer he uses his PSYCHIC powers to grab out one of the healers he's rented with Clefairy as the Ranger pokemon attempts to use LIFE DEW on the fallen. [break][break]

Indigo then swims toward the steelix dodging a few rocks before one scraps him. Though he doesn't let that bother him too much as he goes in for a FLIP TURN to crash into the shadowed pokemon. Its attack allowing it to be recalled and in it's place another shadow comes in with Razz's Kingler. [break][break]

Meanwhile Umber seems to chuckle as the horse comes at her. Nothing but excitement for the violence of battle as she crosses her arms to use OBSTRUCT to stop the attack and lower her enemies defense. Hoping to make an crack in their ice.

[break][break]

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
lucky day [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 21:46:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

FLIP TURN hit and the STEELIX roared, the throaty grit of its voice inflected with both pain and furious anger. In a fit or rage, it released a shining beam of unrelenting energy in the form of FLASH CANNON, the target of which just happened to be a CLEFAIRY flitting by within the range of the attack. It was practically vaporized on impact.[break][break]

The beam continued to arc across the battlefield as the huge STEELIX shifted around. Others may have been caught in the blast, including Razz's OBSTAGOON or newly released KINGLER.[break][break]

Meanwhile, GLASTRIER's initial attack was rebuffed by a keenly-timed OBSTRUCT, resulting in the equine flinching back a few steps. Never one to give up, however, it shook off the hurt and surged forward to BODY PRESS yet again.

[break]

SHADOW INFO: this pokémon may use its DARK CRYSTALS to change their ROCK TYPE ATTACKS into DARK TYPE ATTACKS. using this ability causes the user to take RECOIL DAMAGE. the RECOIL DAMAGE cannot be prevented in any way.[break][break]

TOTAL: 90 MP[break]
+ 10 MP for for killing another character/pkmn[break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
lucky day [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 23:28:22 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

At the FLASH CANNON coming at them Razz had to act fast, "Move!" he orders both Salem and the Clefairy as a warning as he grabs one of the down Rangers and uses one of his explosions to blast both himself and them away from the blast. Salem using his PSYCHIC powers to do the same. However the Clefairy was not as lucky. She had been taught and trained to heal and not battle and such couldn't avoid the attack in the end. "Shit," Razz growls not wanting to make pokemon such casualties but he also had the people to protect. [break][break]

Meanwhile Umber moves to avoid the Flash Cannon when the other shadow pokemon tries to move its head. When the horse comes from her she decides to use her own water to her advantage as once more she uses SURF against everyone as it tries to come close riding it closer toward the Steelix. [break][break]

On entering the battle Brick clamps its claws as its ready for battle, using its large dark crystal claws to prevent the cannon from hurting too much before across the battle field he unleashes DARK BUBBLES. [break][break]

DARK BUBBLES:

the user lays a trap of levitating bubbles around the opposing team. the trap hurts opposing pokemon that enter the area. this lowers their SPEED as well.
[break][break]

After Brick uses it's teammate's Surf to swim in the water and see if it couldn't collide with the Glastrier.

[break][break]

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ 3 IC Post x 30 MP
[break]+ Participation x 50 MP
[break]+ Pokemon Death x 200 MP

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
lucky day [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 0:55:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

As the dust settled after the explosive FLASH CANNON, a wall of water suddenly rose high into the air, colliding with both STEELIX and GLASTRIER. The two Pokémon were caught off-guard – Barnaby's icy steed especially, as they were almost drowned by the SURF.[break][break]

Adding to the Water-type strategy, odd, darkly pearlescent bubbles riddled the field after being exuded by the opposing KINGLER. STEELIX had been knocked into one by the flood of water and roared painfully in response.[break][break]

Hm. This wasn't going to plan. [break][break]

A sharp, succinct trio of whistles goaded the admin's Pokémon to continue. STEELIX executed an EARTH POWER at the approaching OBSTAGOON, though his movements were slower than before. Likely the recoil damage taking effect. GLASTRIER turned to the KINGLER and unleashed an ICE BEAM at range, not wanting to try and navigate through the many DARK BUBBLES.

[break]

TOTAL: 100 MP[break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
lucky day [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 1:16:13 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

"So much for you're 'Lucky Day' huh? Should've just taken the warning," Razz comments sure he has lost the Clefairy but he has now beaten his brother, captured another Rocket, and beaten another so for the moment the young ranger was feeling good about his chances. Even as the ICE BEAM seems to begin to freeze over the Kingler. Though rather than stay in and let itself be consumed by the ice it uses its ability of DARK SHED to return itself to his pokeball before Razz calls back his previous partner in Palafin. The dolphin pokemon now at its full potential as his new form has awakened. The hero pokemon summoning an AURA SPHERE before spiking it at the ice steed. [break][break]

For Umber while the EARTH POWER hits she uses the explosion from below to attack from above an ICE BEAM of her own launching from her mouth. And thanks to her shadow abilities it should ensure the Steelix is inflicted with FROST BITE. [break][break]

FROST BITE:[break][break]

hitting a pokemon that has already been hit by a WATER type move with an ICE type move will apply the FROST BITE status condition.
each turn, the pokemon will suffer RESIDUAL DAMAGE as the frostbite spreads. this does not affect FIRE-TYPE or ICE-TYPE pokemon.

affected targets will FLINCH and CANNOT BE RETURNED.

[break][break]

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ 4 IC Post x 40 MP

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
lucky day [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 23:48:09 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Sheets of ice began to rapidly climb up along the STEELIX's crystalline body where its enemy had make contact with their own ICE BEAM. Subsequently, the dark serpent was rendered incapable of continuing battle and recalled back into its Poké Ball.[break][break]

GLASTRIER suffered a similar fate after being shot down by the lightning-fast AURA SPHERE.[break][break]

Alright, this really wasn't going to plan.[break][break]

Barnaby figured he'd soughed enough mischief for now, anyway. Several rangers had been incapacitated and stalled long enough to hopefully have positive impacts on other ROCKET operations within the Ultra Deep Sea.[break][break]

"You got me this time, Kingsman. We'll see if you're so lucky the next."[break][break]

With that, the ROCKET admin released his GALLADE and TELEPORTED away from the battlefield, leaving Razz to take care of the wounded.

[break]

• hidden identity (masked)[break][break]

TOTAL: 570 MP[break]
+ 10 MP for using a scatterbang[break]
+ 50 MP for getting your pkmn KO'd[break]
+ 100 MP for completing a PD mission[break]
+ 300 MP for "losing" a PD mission[break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
lucky day [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 5:38:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

Things were going good so far, well sadly save for the clefairy, but at least Salem and him were able to keep the Rangers safe as a whole despite their injuries. And surprisingly enough as long as his shadow pokemon seemed to have a target to tackle together they paired well with one another. As one by one the masked Rocket's pokemon went down until the other didn't have anything left. Making this be the perfect time to try and capture the other before he could call out something else. [break][break]

He gives a whistle and Umber then aims for the trainer though they call out their Gallade in time for them to teleport making the Head Ranger curse in annoyance. But calls Umber back to her pokeball for now while he has Indigo help him take the other Rangers out of the cave. Knowing he needs to call for help once more.

[break][break]

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ 5 IC Post x 50 MP
[break]+ Knock Out pokemon x 10 MP
[break]+ Mission Completion x 100 MP
[break]+ Win Mission x 200 MP

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
lucky day [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 21:19:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: