August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Travel Through [Comms - Postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 11:45:15 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Communications, that was what Koujiwas on again; once more, in this liminal space. Ultra space, deep sea; where the mist took over, and it became difficult to see far beyond oneself. Kouji was in an almost abandoned communications outpost, waiting for his chance to go beyond. ”They got us moving all this intel huh? It’s like wanting the League to steal this.” He said with a sigh, he wasn’t sure how else he was supposed to deal with this.
[break][break]
There was something else to it, but he wasn’t in on it, he wasn’t smart enough to understand such tactics, so he lifted a bag and slung it over his shoulder after filling it with the necessary paper work. ”Anything else, Ma’am, or we good to go? Cos I’m roaring for a rumble.” He couldn’t hide his smirk, nor did he want to.
[break][break]
Kouji looked forward to it, the expanse of nothingness, the mists that swept through the open plane that terrified him more than anything. He had another transfer of information to go from. ”Hopefully, we won’t have some new monster crush us.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 13:34:31 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
SELENA'S FASHION CHOICE IS MORE OF A NEED THAN A CHOICE. Wearing a neutral suit blends her in the dark environment of the ultra cave and allows the reflection of light from the crystals pass through the fabric; a necessary decision to get the job done. Truth be told, she could have contested that she is above grunt works like this but she knows better than to pass on from a field work as up-close to rocket operation as this one.

"Not yet. We're still waiting for something." That something, is something that even Selena does not know yet. As a new member of the organization who has defected from the League, and with her reputation alone, there is enough logic in keeping some pivotal information privy to her. Is this some kind of initiation? She thinks.

"There's a signal. You'll know it when you hear it." Luckily for them, the sign comes as a loud thud that resonated throughout the tunnels. The noise reflects on every surface of the cavern, the impact echoing from a nearby site. "I guess that's it?"

MP CHECKLIST:

50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Mission.
Total: 60 MP
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 13:41:23 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji sighed, a sigh from his very gut, as deep as it could go; it was sheer exhaustion in that sound. ”I know I said I was raring for a rumble, but this? Not what I meant.” He said as he looked back at Selena, she was easy to work with considering but this wasn’t what he was hoping for.
[break][break]
”So we start going huh?” He took that to mean yes, he pulled out his pokeball, calling Absol into the open, he didn’t trust it, any of this; the sounds, the rumbling, it wasn’t a real sign, it sounded like an attack.
[break][break]
”Maybe we never wanted to give this position away?” He said to himself, but it was loud enough to be audible. He wasn’t the thinking type, he was more of the point him at something and let him destroy it type. So, that was what he prepared for.
[break][break]
He dropped the bag. ”Watch the bag, I’m going to make sure these ain’t hostiles.” And right as he said that, the ground itself began to shake as a large rabbit shaped creature pounded against the earth. Diggersby.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 14:17:05 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
"No-- Wait!-- Don't!"

The bag should not be dropped--who knows is inside of it? While Selena appreciates Kouji's initiative, his uber eager personality is not without its flaws. She runs toward Kouji's direction and when she finally catches up to him, it's too late.

"I was about to tell you to keep things quiet." More loud thuds come from the ground, digging themselves up from the dirt they were submerged in. The bunnelby has brought company. "Though they'll eventually find our hiding spot. I guess it's good to face them head on, don't you think?"

Her hand reaches for the ball on her pocket and calls upon Circe. "Don't just make me watch the bag, kiddo. I got my own tricks up my sleeves as well."

MP CHECKLIST:

Previous Total: 60 MP

10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
Total: 80 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 22:42:42 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji couldn’t really hold back; it was a natural reaction for him to step forward into the fray of battle. ”Hey hey, you sure? If we get overrun together, it’s over. Well, I ain’t gonna say no to a partner in crime either.” A grin adorned his face, as if the act of battle itself was the thing he was looking forward to.
[break][break]
He didn’t know just what else was coming up; but he threw up his pokeballs, a small shift to his usual repertoire of mons, as Scrafty and Weavile took the lead, joined by his Meowscarada, a pokemon he had acquired just that day, but that was fine. A trio he could trust to deal with what was to come.
[break][break]
”Meowscarada go scout, you two; we’re protecting this site until we get permission to leave.” He said as he provided that answer, a simple enough prospect as a pollen puff went to his injured duo, Scrafty and Weavile, healing them up before the Meowscarada made it’s disappearance.
[break][break]
”Alright, I’ll leave the trickery to you, I’ll go in like a bulldozer, and we’ll just have to hope that we’re not overrun.” He said with a laugh, not that he’d dislike that latter result either.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 4:27:09 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
A wicked smile flashes before him; Selena makes no mistakes. "Trust me. We're far from being overrun together."

Upon her signal, the delphox holds out her staff and waves it in-front of its foes: mystical flames suddenly dancing all around the vixen as the bluish embers crawl from its body then into its arms then out of its staff, growing and glowing as they blaze into the size and shape of three more delphoxes: this is the power of COVEN LEX TALIONIS.

"We'll corner them all with my delphox's fire clones then you can bulldoze all your way against the enemies." There is no telling if can recognize that the plan is improvised. All she knows is that this mission relies on the both of them and they both ahve to do whatever it takes. "Sounds good?"

MP CHECKLIST:

Previous Total: 80 MP

10 MP use a z-move in your thread.

Total: 100 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 4:36:28 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow at the sight in front of him, he had one go of it; this crystal he had stolen, the flick knife of his that held the crystal. ”Alright, we’ll do it together.” He said as he looked in front of him, there was a glint in his eyes, a spark that powered through him.
[break][break]
”This is a first for us Absol.” He said as he held up the Mega Crystal before it began to shine brightly, right as he flicked his knife out, and pointed it at his pokemon, which began to change in that very moment.
[break][break]
His fur grew into wings, expanded, and his red eyes began to glow even brighter as his horn grew. But while that was happening, Mewoscarada threw in the Flower trick, a bouquet of flowers that she threw forward right at the moment she exploded.
[break][break]
”Alright, let’s help create some tracts. Absol, use Psycho-Cut, carve some trenches so these guys are corralled.” He said to his pokemon, now the area would be more flammable, and an area for it to be contained within. Might as well use some tricks from his earlier battles.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 4:56:13 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
is proving to be a very promising raid partner. Upon the sight of his absol mega-evolving, it speaks of the experience this particular grunt throughout his tenure in the organization. Even the actions of his Pokemons speaks with certainty.

"Alright, copy. Circe, follow his lead."

His meowscarada's setup will help them escape the situation faster. But first, "Leave one tunnel open: that will be our exit point."

She looks all around the cavern, trying to look for the possible exit tunnel that will lead them to their dropoff point. "There! Once we set them ablaze, run towards there and lock the tunnel up."

MP CHECKLIST:

Previous Total: 100 MP

Total: 110 MP
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 5:12:18 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji nodded at her decision, and passed it onto his pokemon. ”Aye aye ma’am, alright you heard her Absol, get those going, and then get ready to roll in, Meowscarada, cover our asses.” He said right as Meowscarada and Absol moved in tandem, Psycho Cuts and Flower Tricks shot forward, right until the moment a bulldoze went forward, but it was hit by a large bouquet of flowers before it exploded.
[break][break]
That stopped that for a moment as Kouji himself looked back at Selena. ”Do we have everything we need to leave?” He said as he hopped onto the sandbag, returning back to his original position, and took the bag onto his shoulder. He felt the excitement of working on the wire, a tightly worked plan, one that could fail at the slightest fuck up.
[break][break]
Nothing beat that feeling, what was bigger; the will of their enemies, or their own. ”This is it.” His grin was huge, he wanted to clash, to see who would win out, and that was why he began to move towards the Tunnel that Selena pointed out, ready to hop into it.
[break][break]
That was the moment in which Meowscarada and Absol switched places, where Meowscarada which had been in the fray had switched with the absol which had been close to the tunnel. Ally Switch
[break][break]
That was the moment Kouji decided to slide into there.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 6:26:30 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
The ally switch is all the signal that she needs before the delphox instructs her fire clones to explode at the makeshift chamber. The flame bodies dance like fire waltzing with the wind as they merge and combusted into a powerful blast, ignited from the grassy explosion set by 's Pokemon.

Selena calls upon Akhlys, now her tamed and capable naganadel captured during the onset of the megalopolan war. Its body is large enough for the both of them to fly out of the scene.

"Hop on. They're probably looking for us by now. And we don't want for those bunnelbies to be calling for more backups, do we?"

MP CHECKLIST:

Previous Total: 110 MP

100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.
200 MP for "winning" a Postdormitum Mission.
25 MP for using an ultra beast in your thread.

Total: 445 MP
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 14:52:11 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji didn’t need to ask twice as he hopped onto the Naganadel, taking his pokeballs and recalling both of his mon; it was a mission well done, and that was worthwhile if anything. ”That’s a mission completed…I wonder if we did it right?” He spoke aloud, he didn’t care either way, as long as they had gotten the job done.
[break][break]
If anything, he felt annoyed about the lack of a real fight, but that was to be expected for a thing such as this, they didn’t need to fight. He just had to wait for another time, on a day like this it would come.
[break][break]
As it has before, and so they had flown off with a mission fully completed.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 23:43:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: