Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Knight meets Princess [S]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 3:41:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Minerva the Noivern ferries the dark magenta-haired princess, clad in a Galarian purple blazer jacket, white dress shirt with a pink cravat on the front and a skirt the same color as her blazer, to Mauville City for today’s work at the gym after Elise had some time to recuperate after the events of the gym being attacked by a masked assailant and the damage to the gym was getting fixed. As a gym trainer, she had to take challenges from other upcoming challengers for Shawn since he was filling in for Josh and the interim gym leader would give her a moment of break time. Around her belt was her Noivern’s Pokeball while the only Pokemon out with her was Sayori the Absol who was a bit concerned for her trainer’s safety and whined a little that she wanted the woman to be careful outside of the gym.[break][break]

“It’s alright, Sayori. We should worry more about the damages to be fixed at the gym since the two formerly new hires are laid to rest now.” Placing her hand to stroke the head of the dark type as she says her words to Sayori, the female Absol nods a bit and walks with her to wander the streets of Mauville’s indoor section of the city a little far from the gym.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 7:56:43 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU WERE GONE TOO SOON

[attr="class","setting"]

He still couldn’t get the attack on the gym out of his mind. Considering he was training to be an officer he had gotten the details of what had happened, it helped that he currently called Mauville home and that he would need to be on guard for future attacks.
[break][break]
The attack had come out of nowhere and he hadn’t been able to keep everyone safe. He just didn’t understand it. Why people would choose to endanger other people. Now because of them two people would never grow old. Their life’s were over just because of one lowlife.
[break][break]
Sensing his distress his companions nosed his hand. Smiling he peered down at his two pokemon. ”Don’t worry I’ve fine, Aurora, Selene,” he reassured his pokemon. Aurora, his espeon, brushed her head against his hand once more before moving back beside Selene, his umbreon.
[break][break]
Hearing footsteps he looked up realizing he was walking along the same path as someone else. The person was a woman he had seen hanging around the gym on certain days. He believed she worked there but he wasn’t sure yet since the closest he had come to the gym was walking past it.
[break][break]
He politely inclined his head and was about to head over when his espeon suddenly left his side and went over to the woman and her Pokémon. ”Aurora, Aurora, get back here,” he called to her and when she looks back at him he swears she’s giving him an unimpressed look.
[break][break]
Resisting the urge to groan he headed over Selene following him as he gives the woman an apologetic smile. ”I’m so sorry, I have no idea what has gotten into her,” he commented, though he had his suspicions. Probably his Pokémon thinking some conversation would cheer him up and get his mind away from dark thoughts.
[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + his Pokémon are his friend makers xd

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/nhxfschy/IMG-1581.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 20:17:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

An Espeon had come up to her and Sayori, followed by its trainer apologizing that he had no idea what had come over his Pokemon. “It’s not a problem, I know mine tends to be curious of strangers too.” She replied with a little chuckle over to the female Espeon and her other partner, an Umbreon. Two Pokemon that were the past ones used by the Kimono Girls before her mother and her Umbreon took the dancing world by storm.[break][break]

“What reason are you in Mauville for? I did get a couple of days to recover after the incident. Being taken hostage was a horrific experience for me.” The memory still burned even after Josh had given her comfort when she was rescued. She adds a bit more with a shake of her head. “Other than worrying about it, I’m pleased to meet you and your Pokemon. My name is Elise and my partner for my job is Sayori, she’s a bit bigger than regular Absol and a good ride for races.”[break][break]

An older Galarian woman who passed by the duo of humans spoke to her husband while pointing at the dark magenta-haired woman. “It must have been terrible for Her Highness to be held hostage against her will like that, isn’t it dear? I hope she’s alright.” Seeing the pair of elders walk away, she nervously laughs a bit and spoke to the blonde. “I cannot keep much of a low profile it seems, most of the Galarian immigrants here recognize me.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 3:44:06 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

To his relief the woman didn’t seem to mind. Then again he didn’t think either of his Pokémon would approach someone if they were dangerous. While he was sure his Pokémon wanted him to form bonds with people both of them were pretty smart and would only someone if they were a good person.
[break][break]
When she mentioned the incident he had to resist the urge to wince. He felt like he had failed again being unable to prevent what happened. However he only allowed his sympathy to show through. ”That must have been horrible it’s good that you were able to get free. You’re doing well now though right?” he inquired, worried that she might not have had enough time to recover depending on what had happened while she was held captive.
[break][break]
”It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Elise. My name’s Mikael and you’ve already met Aurora and this is Selene,” he commented, gesturing first to his espeon than his umbreon. ”And I actually live in Mauville,” he explained remembering that she had inquired on his reason for being here. He was about to say something else probably about riding Pokémon when he heard someone coming towards them.
[break][break]
On instinct his hand went towards where he would usually have his sword to only belatedly realize he didn’t have it on him, leaving him to grasp at empty air. Realizing it wasn’t a threat he relaxed before what the people were saying registered making his eyes dart from the people to the woman who he had been talking to.
[break][break]
He was mortified to realize he had talked so causally to royalty it didn’t matter that he hadn’t know. ”Apologies Lady Elise, as a former knight it is unbecoming of me to speak so causally to you. I might not be one of your citizens but I should still treat you with the respect a member from a royal family deserves.” Due to the fact he wasn’t one of her citizens he would refrain from calling her her highness but would still show reverence to her by calling her lady.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/nhxfschy/IMG-1581.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 22:55:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Nodding to the blonde when he asks if she was able to get through the horrible incident, her response came with a small smile. “I’m alright now, but I still get nightmares of my fellow new co-workers dying in front of me.” Even now, their deaths still weighed a lot heavily on her judging by the fact that she should have protected them with Sayori instead of fearing for her own life. He gave her his name and spoke of his Espeon and Umbreon’s names as the woman bowed her head slightly in greeting. “Well, it’s also a pleasure to meet both of your partners and yourself, Mikael.”[break][break]

Looking at his expression becoming mortified from the old woman’s words that she recognized the royal, Elise replied to the blonde knight with a small shake of her head. “It’s alright, I think it won’t matter much if I’m not in Galar, so people are free to treat me like a regular person. I do appreciate your deference, Mikael, as a royal princess of Galar at any rate.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 23:17:06 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Thoughts tumbled through his mind of his friends and family laying dead in front of him. The feeling that he had failed them. Pushing away those thoughts he gave the woman in front of him a sympathetic smile. Losing someone you considered a friend or family was never easy, especially if you had to see them die.
[break][break]
”I’m sorry losing people is never easy, it’s sad that in this day and age one has to go through something like that,” he commented, a rueful smile gracing his lips. Wanting to comfort her he let slip he knew what it was like to lose people. Though he wasn’t sure he would be able to open up about it, it still weighed heavily on his heart.
[break][break]
After introducing themselves he discovered the woman he was talking to was nobility. So caught off guard he didn’t bother hiding his mortification. The woman’s words were enough for him to regain his composure. He could understand where she was coming from but he would never be able to do that.
[break][break]
Even though he hadn’t grown up a knight and had only become one at sixteen due to protecting the Princess the ways of a knight were still ingrained in him. To the point he struggled with keeping his way of speech loose instead of formal. So he wouldn’t be treating her causally even if she said it was okay.
[break][break]
”That may be so Lady Elise but I wouldn’t be comfortable doing so. So if it’s okay with you I will still address you as I am now,” he told her. He wanted to show her the respect she deserved but if she requested otherwise than he would try to do as she asked.[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 16:07:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Their faces of agony were the only memory burned into her mind though she had escaped the burning gym with no other injuries in a miracle that could only be caused by Ho-Oh wanting her to live. “I will have to live for the sake of my other two classmates as they would not want me to waste this life for them.” The woman nods a little to the blond knight while she still had much more to do in Hoenn than to have her life perish in the middle of combat.[break][break]

“I won’t stop you if you wish to call me by a formal title. Most of the knights in Galar would have addressed me by my royal title if I am in the country at any point.” Her response came with a small smile since the young man’s code of chivalry would’ve demanded that he treat royal and noble ladies with respect, so she’d let him call her Lady Elise.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 14:52:38 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

What she said was true. He also knew they wouldn’t want her blaming herself for what happened either. However that wasn’t advice he could give her. Not without being a hypocrite anyway. Since it was advice he wasn’t willing to follow himself even if he knew it was true.
[break][break]
He knew enough to know he suffered from survivors guilt. And from what he could tell when she talked about what happened she did as well. ”Yes live life to the fullest, I know they would want that,” he told her his expression sympathetic. ”People never truly leave anyway as long as there’s just one person to keep their memory alive.”
[break][break]
He was relieved that she would allow him to continue with the formalities. ”Thank you Lady Elise, and I hope they would do so. A knight should never be causal towards nobility,” he commented. Of course a knight shouldn’t develop feelings for who they were guarding either.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + sorry forgot to change accounts and had to do it over

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 6:23:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Survivors guilt wasn’t an easy thing to get over since she still could imagine the grieving families wanting to demand why she wasn’t leaping to their defense in the attack. “Yes, I do think so too. I also think I might be dampening the mood for a chat if I keep being like this, so I will go for a much lighthearted topic.” Well, he was a bit understanding in the middle of her trying her hardest not to think on such things when Josh himself would’ve blamed himself for those kids in their late teens dying.[break][break]

Hearing Mikael bring up that it was good that the knights of Galar addressed the royals by their proper titles and thanking her, the royal responds with a little smile. “Speaking of my other immediate family, I don’t think I was very close with and since I had been abroad in Ecruteak for some time and my cousins having very different personalities that clashed with my reserved nature. My father did introduce my mother to his elder sister, but mother has been a little intimidated of her.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 17:21:28 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

He was fine with that. Too much talk about death made him think of his family. About how he couldn’t save them. Such a brutal attack on the gym had dredged up all kinds of memories. Not that he had forgotten. But he usually tried his hardest not to think too much on it which didn’t always work. His dreams were a testament of that with him not getting the proper sleep he needed.
[break][break]
”Don’t worry about it, I make a good soundboard if nothing else. But if you want to make the conversation more lighthearted I can understand that,” he said giving the younger woman a smile. As a knight he would do whatever she wanted. If she wanted to continue pouring her heart out about what had happened he would listen to her but if she wanted to change the conversation topic then he would also respect her wishes in that regard.
[break][break]
The fact she wasn’t close with some members of her family was a surprise. It wasn’t something he could could understand. When his family had been alive they had been a tight-knit family. Perhaps coming from nothing made all the difference. It wasn’t something he knew for sure though.
[break][break]
Not being close to all of your family had to be hard though. ”That must be pretty hard,” he said sympathetically not bringing up his own family troubles. Or lack of them since he was the only one left.[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights