Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
INTERDREAM: RE [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 22:12:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since she had been to the interdream zone with the brunette man before, she would make some time to explore more of the origins behind the strange Paradox Pokemon she had caught which was named Iron Valiant. On the back of her large Noivern, the bat-like wyvern flies down to one of the cave systems below where Minerva lets her trainer hop off before looking up to see if there were anyone else coming along. Elise’s elder cousin did say that he wanted to come along with her second go around to the zone and trying to study the other Paradox Pokemon they might encounter in the weird pink mist.[break][break]

The Noivern nudges the female royal a bit and nods over to the mouth of a cave having pink mist come out of it. Stroking the head of the dragon, the duo of trainer and Noivern wait for the arrival of Remiel to get there.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 7:00:30 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
SARAGOSA wasn't the strongest GARCHOMP in his arsenal, but she was most certainly unique given her status as an ILLUMINA Pokémon. Remiel rides her through the cavernous chambers of ULTRA SEA with grace as they search for within the labyrinthian domain. Thankfully, Saragosa's ILLUMINATION comes in handy.

Once they spot the Galarian princess, the pair descend before the Illumina Garchomp skids to a stop on the cave floor below. The dragoness waits for her master to dismount before rising up on two feet once more to flex her fins after the flight. Remiel, on the other hand, removes the pilot goggles from his face and stuffs them away into his gear pack.

"I was starting to think I wouldn't be able to find you, cousin," He remarks, patting his Garchomp's neck for a job well done. "They say the concentration of INTERDREAM MIST in this sector is higher than most... makes you wonder if you aren't just experiencing a dream or not, doesn't it?"

The remark is made with no shortage of sincerity as he shifts a somewhat paranoid look to their surroundings.

OUTFIT 🥼

MP FUND 🎟️

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

TOTAL: 70MP

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 15:46:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

In the labrinythian abode, Minerva nudges her trainer in the direction of the prince finding them when he was worried that he might not find her within the mist. “Well, you are here now, so it makes me feel safer that we can go through the interdream mist together.” The woman replied to her elder cousin with a little sigh since Remiel probably knew much of the dream mist than she would have. She knew how the dream mists’ concentration would conjure up dreams and nightmares to those that entered through it.[break][break]

Nodding to Remiel when he spoke of the interdream mist’s concentration being high enough, the female royal gave her reply with a little chuckle. “It does make me wonder if everything in the interdream mist could be a dream…like your arrival here, but I hope I won’t encounter nightmares too.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 4:26:36 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel nods and offers his cousin a smile. "I'm glad I can bring some source of comfort in a haunting place such as this," He says, taking another visual sweep of their surroundings. "I would have never predicted that we'd be standing here one day."

On the topic of nightmares, the exiled royal briefly recalls the trauma of the STAR SOIREE. Shaking his mind out of that for the time being, however, he sighs. "I hope you haven't had to endure such things as of yet."

OUTFIT 🥼

MP FUND 🎟️

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

TOTAL: 80MP

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 5:16:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She nods a bit to her elder cousin saying that he was glad to bring some comfort to her in a haunting place like the interdream mist. “I’ve never thought I’d be going back to the interdream mist after my close encounter with those strange Paradox Pokemon ended in a retreat from how strong they were, but I had some help from the man I was with.” She didn’t get his name now that she thought about it, he just said to her that he enjoyed going to the mist like that. “I don’t think he gave me his name there, but he did help me study one of them with me.”[break][break]

The topic of nightmares and her cousin saying that he hoped she hadn’t had to endure such things made her go a bit quiet in remembering the traumatic events of her work day at Josh’s gym turning to complete horror before making her response. “I have already experienced recurring nightmares of those people dying in Josh’s gym where I can hear their screams for help, but their hands drag me down with them.” Her expression falls into sorrow, remembering the blood and the smell of death, all of it within the racing grounds. “If I wasn’t held in a hostage situation…I would’ve had my Absol jump to protect them, but I failed my duty as a princess.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 20:44:58 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
It pleased him to hear that one of Hoenn's trainers had helped her so. With the growing animosity between the Hoennian and Galarian public, Remiel was worried his cousin might someday come across a nasty encounter or two. It was for that reason that he hoped to improve her capacity to protect herself in such a calamitous region.

"Jirachi's Tag... I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Elise..." The royal responds, drawing closer to his cousin before granting her a firm hug. "You did what you could. Don't be so hard yourself, okay?"

It's only after the reassurance that he pulls away from the hug, keeping his hands on her shoulders as he gauges the emotion in her eyes. "You should have told me about this sooner... what happened exactly?" He asks, his eyes brimming with a mixture of sympathy and concern.

OUTFIT 🥼

MADE BY MIZO