[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]No. No, no, no. She hadn't wanted this.[break][break]

Her hands press harder on Reiner's shoulder, her palms burning up against his skin. Rocks clatter against the path, fallen branches crunching under every stride he takes. Her heart is pounding horribly loud in her ear and yet nothing can drown out the roaring of thoughts in her head. Everything is swirling and congealing in her brain, a sticky web of thoughts that she can't unravel no matter how carefully she tries.[break][break]

It's her fault. It's her fault for getting hurt. If she had just gone with him that day, if she had-[break][break]

Chilly is the morning air that she tries to cut through, choking her lungs as her body threatens to burn from inside out. The shadows of Mauville loom up ahead, the structure still prideful in its stand despite the stories that have now found themselves entwined in its walls.[break][break]

Her hood is drawn up, stitched with cutesy designs that far contrast the monstrous words that wish to claw out of her mouth. She has to know, she has to look at what has happened; What painful scars and memories that have been driven right into Mauville's gym.[break][break]

What exactly have her choices wrought?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
afterburn || c
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 3:04:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Right now, the Mauville gym was in heavy repair after the murders of Josh’s staff who were on the scene and tried to rescue her from being held hostage by the masked attacker were laid to rest. The agony, screams, and the blood from the memory of that day were leaving her in a state of fear from coming near the gym where she was taking time off to recover. All those lives that could have been saved when she didn’t panic and wanted to escape from the clutches of the assailant were now the subject of recurring nightmares in her sleep.[break][break]

While the woman looks up to the gym with its decal of Raikou and the lightning designs that cover it briefly and looks over to the presence of a smaller child with their hood up, she approaches the smaller presence with a bit of a cautious glance. “Pardon me if I may be bothering you, but what are you doing by Mauville’s gym? I would have thought you’d play somewhere else.” The dark magenta-haired royal speaks to the little hooded child in a mix of apprehensiveness and curiosity.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,738 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
afterburn || c
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 3:48:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Silence is the last thing she wants to hear, taunting her as she lays eyes upon the towering structure. The Raikou decals are a horrible detail, causing her stomach to churn violently as she chews on her lip.[break][break]

But all of it needs to be pushed down as a voice rings out beside her. Her gaze flicks to meet theirs, crimson glow undeniable even under the shadows cast by her hood.[break][break]

"Do you know what happened here, Miss?"[break][break]

Reiner tenses, ready to make a turn around if needed.[break][break]

"I- I heard that people..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
afterburn || c
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 5:15:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Luxray beside the small child appeared to be cautious too though the woman’s Mismagius was sure to protect her if it came to it, but this child began to ask if the events of what happened were known to the female gym trainer in training. “I was there when it happened…and it was horrible.” She replied to the hooded child while trying to remember the relief she felt when Josh was able to free her from being held hostage.[break][break]

“Yes, those people are no longer living. It’s my fault, I should have used my Absol to protect them, but I was also under a hostage situation.” Her reply came with the notion that she still blamed herself for not reacting fast to protect them since her Absol was strong enough to mega evolve by herself.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,738 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
afterburn || c
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 8:40:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]For a victim to choose to come anywhere near to the place they may relive their memories, though she understands that there are differences between their reasons for being here, she can't help but feel they might have something in common: That being a relatively loose screw in their brains.[break][break]

"You're lucky to have survived, Miss."[break][break]

Objectively speaking, considering what kinds of horrible things that has committed in Kanto, the fact that he didn't siege the gym and leave nothing but debris is a miracle in and of itself. And that he would allow his targets to live even in his anger? The ex-beast has either softened up with the ages or miraculously sprouted some morals in that very moment of reckoning.[break][break]

"It's... unfortunate that other people died, but I don't think it's your fault, Miss. Genuinely."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
afterburn || c
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 7:35:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While the other members of the gym’s staff mourned the deaths of the new hires in the former interim gym leader’s class, being here in Hoenn and not in the presence of her father made mourning her fellow classmates’ deaths easier. “By some miracle, I too am happy that I survived without any significant injuries, but Josh worried that I may have been hurt.” Her response came with a little flash to josh being so worried about her that he blamed himself for the masked attacker almost killing her.[break][break]

The child spoke again that they didn’t think it was Elise’s fault that those people died as the woman sighs a little. “I think you’re right, their deaths couldn’t be prevented since it all happened too quickly. For their souls, I hope that they will rest in peace now.” Josh himself may have been beating himself more on the gym being damaged and the deaths of those who tried to get her out of being taken as leverage.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,738 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
afterburn || c
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 9:38:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]One less person dead should mean one less mark on her conscience, but Eris doesn't once feel the weight on her shoulders lessening. Instead, all she feels is a chilling numbness crawling up from the depths of her chest, something that's been whispering in her head all this tim-[break][break]

"I hope that too." She murmurs, gently putting her hands together in prayer.[break][break]

To whom? What a beautifully laughable question.[break][break]

"Do you know why it happened?"[break][break]

The reasons for why she had to go through that, the reasons for which they died. Does she know or has she been cruelly left floundering in the dark?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
afterburn || c
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 1:39:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The dead wouldn’t be able to come back to life and that would’ve weighed Josh down a lot more since he had seen it happen in the racing grounds. Yet, the guy wasn’t doing so good with being away from the racing grounds for long after he had to step away for some time. Seeing the child clasp her hands in prayers and say that they hoped so too before the question would ask if the woman knew why it happened.[break][break]

“Though it may have been vague, I assumed the assailant targeted the gym because he did talk about a girl when he called for my boss to show up.” She answers the child, but the young woman might not be aware that the masked blonde man could be talking about someone important and dear to him.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,738 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
afterburn || c
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 1:46:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"A girl?"[break][break]

Vague... vague. The way that she phrases it doesn't give Eris much confidence, so she prods, makes sure she knows what information is missing before she decides how to break the news.[break][break]

"Why would he do such a thing over a girl?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
afterburn || c
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 3:39:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With Josh probably not telling her more on why he was not in his gym and the incident that took more lives because of the assailant doing it for a girl he probably cherished so much, the child tries to get more information over how vague the last statement was. “I remember that he wanted Josh to pay for what he did to the girl, so that was the reason why he would do such a thing." Since the little kid wanted more information, the royal would give it in spite of not wanting to go back to those painful memories.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,738 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
afterburn || c
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 13:40:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]How does she put this? How does she peel away the wool that's been pulled over this woman's eyes?[break][break]

"How do you feel about it?" She pauses for a moment, picking and choosing fragments until she decides it's better to let this stranger lead the conversation. "The fact that Josh might actually have hurt someone? So much so that that crazy man decided to kill over it?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
afterburn || c
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 4:24:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

And so, the younger child pulls away the wool off the eyes of the gym trainer in training when she pauses a bit after asking what she felt about it. The revelation that Josh may have hurt someone and so much that he was the crazy man who decided to kill over it made her heart sink. Josh himself hadn’t been telling her much if he had almost killed someone over something, but he probably didn’t tell her much on what really happened.[break][break]

“That’s…so horrible. Well honestly, I would feel very upset if he hurt someone or even tried to kill over it.” Her response came with a greater shock over the fact that Josh himself was capable of doing such a thing.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,738 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
afterburn || c
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 5:47:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Upset is a natural reaction. Not so much when they're given the context that he attacked a Rocket, as she's been taught. Had it not been for her age, people probably couldn't care less if told that Josh nearly killed her.[break][break]

Would they even have applauded him for doing so?[break][break]

She sits in silence for a moment, allowing to consider what's been said thus far. Then she takes another breath, steadies herself.[break][break]

"What if the person that Josh hurt... was a Rocket? Would that change how you feel?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
afterburn || c
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 7:25:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Towards the next question that the child proposed, she hadn’t known much of the other people she met who were known Rockets though Josh may have known some of them than she would have. It created much of a bigger predicament since by definition, the league opposed Team Rocket and wanted nothing more than to see its downfall. Maybe there were far more concerning people within the league other than Josh that held some sway over how they wanted their exploits to be public.[break][break]

“While the league may oppose Rocket, it would depend on whether the person in Rocket is one of those good people who I would not see them hurt.” She gave the child an answer though hers may not be as blind to follow what the league instilled for those who were affiliated with them.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,738 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
afterburn || c
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 14:19:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"What if they were..."[break][break]

Some kid taken from Kanto? Someone who had done so many bad things that she'd once believed were right? Or committed crimes in the sake of love? Some teen warped by a family she cared for? Someone like her?[break][break]

"What if they were someone trying their best to be a better person? Even though they'd done a lot of bad things, what if they were trying to change?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT