Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Regal Skirmish [Clash/Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 1:25:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After being beaten badly by the suited man and since he had told her to practice a little harder on her battling skills, Minerva flew her over to the beach near the entrance of Granite Cave in Dewford Town where the young dark magenta-haired woman sighed as she hops off the back of the bat-like wyvern Pokemon. A soft growl comes from the wyvern as Minerva gives her a lick on her trainer’s face in some comfort. Though she had no idea who the suited man was, he didn’t appear to hurt her and even hugged her in their battle to stop him from gaining the data from communications.[break][break]

Much of her thought process over the whole loss in her last battle was interrupted by the sounds of footsteps on the sand. “Who’s there? Depending on your state of presence, I will offer a reply.” Her words came off as polite and almost a little cautious whether the newer person she would be watching the young grey, short-haired girl approach.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nemu

She/Her; They/Them
Ecruteak City
Fond of girls
Failure
Grunt
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @serendipity
Saki Shitachi
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 3:56:53 GMT
Saki Shitachi Avatar
What a predicament this was. So close to relative safety and shelter, with one final roadblock standing in her way. Saki limped through the sands, having just taken off her mask and other effects. Entirely without her anonymity, her youthful face on full display - as much as it usually was with her hairstyle anyway - Saki grit her teeth a little.

That frustration was undercut by her confusion. Whoever this person was, they weren't the kind of person she was used to talking to, and it was kind of disorienting. Too exhausted and confused by her battles, she spoke before she could think to stop herself.

"Woah, easy there. What's that meant to mean, huh? Is a girl like you just going around, interrogating all the scared, scattered civilians, hoping the bad guys will all go-" Saki stood up straight with a noticeable wince, forcing a mock salute. "'Yes ma'am! Team Rocket ma'am! Down with the league! Glory to Rocket!' huh?"

She grunted in pain and doubled over, clutching her abdomen. "Shut up, it's fine," she whispered, audible but barely. One hand slowly reached for a Pokeball on her belt, as a warning or threat. "Why don't you just exit stage left, eh? Spare us all the trouble."

Clash 3
Participation: +50 MP
(Total: 350 MP)
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 22:29:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Wait, was she really interrogating anyone that came here? Was that what it was? The woman lets the younger lady finish before she responds with narrowed purple eyes. “No, I did not mean to sound like I was interrogating, but I have a job as a gym trainer of Mauville to keep Rockets out from getting their hands on the seal stones.” Since this girl outed herself as one of those Rockets, there would be no turning back once the kid gloves were off. Josh probably had his own share of Rockets to deal with as the Mauville Gym Leader.[break][break]

Seeing the grey-haired young lady reach for one of her Pokeballs, Elise begins to grab one of the Pokeballs off her belt from the six she brought with her. “Exiting stage left is not what I will be doing, young lady. If you’d prefer to battle it out with me, I will oblige.” Her reply to the other young woman is much colder and like the persona she kept up as a Galarian royal towards people she wouldn’t know personally.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nemu

She/Her; They/Them
Ecruteak City
Fond of girls
Failure
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @serendipity
Saki Shitachi
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 1:18:03 GMT
Saki Shitachi Avatar
"Well if I was carrying something like that, I wouldn't be shambling my way out through the main entrance like this, don't you think?" She extended one hand as if it were an olive branch, then unclenched her fingers and closed them softly. "What's a seal stone anyway?" A flimsy disguise, but hell if she wasn't going to keep holding it up until the end. Plausible deniability, right? If she stuck to her guns, maybe it'd work out even if she lost. Dying was fine, but going to prison was out of the question. She couldn't put the few people she cared about through that.

With a slow, exhausted throw, Saki sent out her one remaining Pokemon. Her Metagross seemed equally tired, stumbling back and forth for a second before righting itself with a firm grunt. Closing her eyes, Saki took a deep, slow breath, muttering something to herself. A rare look of focus emerged on her face, together with a rare lack of smile, her gaze dull and devoid of feeling. Perhaps she'd simply run out of willpower and succumbed to apathy.

"Agility."
Clash 3
(Total: 450 MP)
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 17:08:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Since the other girl didn’t appear to carry something like a seal stone with her, the woman would let down her suspicions for now that these stones would be safer without the presence of Team Rocket getting their mitts on them. “I’ve been told seal stones were ancient artifacts used to talk to god, but I don’t know much about what god is other than there could be a number of legendary Pokemon considered to fit what god is.” A response to the gray-haired girl when she asked what those were would be the answer she gave. Others may have known what they were like the higher-ups at the league who may know more about their origins.[break][break]

As the royal watches the younger girl send out her Metagross and ordered it to use Agility, Elise releases her Golurk to join the battle against the hulking spider-like steel type Pokemon. “Fire Punch. Now.” Her voice becomes stern as Mazinger Z’s fist becomes cloaked in burning fire and the giant golem tries to punch the Metagross in its face.

[break][break]

NOTES

- more talking.[break]
- Elise sends out Mazinger Z the Golurk.[break]
- Mazinger Z the Golurk uses Fire Punch on Saki's Metagross! (Iron Fist is active, increasing Fire Punch's power)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Nemu

She/Her; They/Them
Ecruteak City
Fond of girls
Failure
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @serendipity
Saki Shitachi
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 23:35:49 GMT
Saki Shitachi Avatar
Saki thoughtfully, and warily, furrow her brow, the wind slowly tousling her silvery hair. "Well, thank you for the free information." She tilted her head to the side, then let out a disappointed sigh. "So you're saying this world is all for nothing, then? Take a look at this world and all the people in it. What could anyone possibly have to gain by talking to a god?"

There was no time to set up Iron Defense, and Metagross was weak enough that evasion was the wiser priority. Saki's orders were an immediate response to Elise's own, wasting no time in making her decisions. "Cross-counter with Meteor Mash." The steel-type lunged forward, bright energy trailing behind its weighty limb. With its enhanced speed, Metagross should easily be able to strike first, and with the right timing that would hopefully dull the force behind Mazinger Z's attack. The fire would still sting, but this was the best option at this stage.

This girl said she was a gym trainer, so Saki calculated a rough battle ahead of her. Using the special items Rocket had granted her would only draw suspicion, even if League members had been using them too. In either case, she didn't expect winning to be in the cards, so she had to wait for the right moment and pair it with the right tactic...
Clash 3
(Total: 480 MP)
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 3:09:14 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

There was a bit of a world view whether people tried communicating to god with these stones and wanted to have their wish granted or whatever they consulted god for. “If one had to think on what to gain by talking to god, I believe those people are seeking answers of the unknown or something I can’t wholly know what they desire.” She retorted a little calmly and while she wasn’t interested in speaking to god. Well, others would like to study more into the seal stone’s capabilities which was a thing that was foreign to her as someone who didn’t have an interest in researching things not in her alley.[break][break]

At the battle going on, the fiery fist of the giant golem collides with the metallic spider-looking Pokemon’s limb and the punch’s force was dulled by Meteor Mash though the Golurk waits for his trainer to give another order. “Shadow Punch.” A single cold command would make the Golurk use its free fist to try to punch the Metagross again as Mazinger Z puts his black, shadowy energy force into his punch.

[break][break]

NOTES

- more talking.[break]
- Mazinger Z's Fire Punch is dulled by Metagross' Meteor Mash.[break]
- Mazinger Z the Golurk uses Shadow Punch on Saki's Metagross! (Iron Fist is active, increasing Shadow Punch's power)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Nemu

She/Her; They/Them
Ecruteak City
Fond of girls
Failure
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @serendipity
Saki Shitachi
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 3:55:25 GMT
Saki Shitachi Avatar
Her gaze turned towards the sky, the wind blowing her hair aside to fully reveal her wistful expression. "There are some questions I don't think even god can answer. Although, perhaps... heh." She closed her eyes for just a brief moment, wearing a sorrowful, arrogant smile, before returning her attention to the battle. "I won't let you get my hopes up so easily. Although I admit it would be nice, having-evade, Psychic-the weights on our hearts removed."

The Metagross scrambled backwards with an unnatural haste boosted by telekinesis, inadvertently kicking up sand as its bulky limbs tore into the ground below. It kept running, not only evading but outright retreating. Obviously, the duo had made the decision to commit to ranged combat, and sure enough Mazinger Z was soon targeted by a series of telekinetic blasts. Even taking a subdued Fire Punch had dealt plenty of damage, after all. As expected.

With its proper trainer by its side, Metagross was more capable and threatening than it had been at any other point this evening. Defeat was still inevitable in Saki's eyes, but if this woman was with the League, this fight could still soften her up and stop her from causing Rocket as much harm. Best give it their all.
Clash 3
(Total: 1300 MP)
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 4:23:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Though humans were a bit selfish with their desires, it was a part of human nature for them to think on the wishes that were only benefiting them. “I confess that I don’t have much in any question I’d ask god, but it would be reserved for the fate of Raikou that I heard my boss talk about often.” She closes her eyes in some thought before opening them to focus on the battle between her Golurk and this girl’s Metagross.[break][break]

Watching the Metagross evade the Shadow Punch and retreat a bit, Mazinger Z finds himself barraged by telekinetic blasts by the metallic spider as the golem groans in what could be described as sounds of the golem being hit. He doesn’t wait for the royal to give her order as Mazinger Z slams his fists down to the sand, the earth shakes and forms sharp spikes from the ground to try to bring the Metagross to its knees.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mazinger Z's Shadow Punch is evaded by Saki's Metagross and gets hit by Metagross' Psychic.[break]
- Mazinger Z the Golurk uses Earth Power.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Nemu

She/Her; They/Them
Ecruteak City
Fond of girls
Failure
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @serendipity
Saki Shitachi
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 6:24:40 GMT
Saki Shitachi Avatar
"It sounds like you're someone who already has a lot of answers, if that's what you wish to know. If you're speaking to god, I would have thought both grander and more fundamental would be what's appropriate."

Her eyes remain fixed on the enemy trainer, watching and observing. Elise's demeanour led to a miscalculation. It wasn't frequently that she found herself distracted by conversation, but this topic... perhaps it was the one thing in all of existence that could pull her attention from her objectives. A masterful choice, if it was intentional.

Though it was common for Pokemon to act outside their trainers' orders - indeed, in Saki's opinion that was a core component of training - she'd gained the impression that Elise was stricter on her beasts of war. As such, Mazinger Z's sudden autonomous attack slipped Saki's notice for just a brief moment.

"Magnet Ri-"

A loud dull thud echoed across the beach, followed swiftly by another. Metagross was well-trained and more than capable of acting on its own, but its exhaustion from earlier battles caught up to it. As such, at this distance, it too didn't perceive the oncoming attack until it was too late. The powerful ground-type move struck upwards into Saki's Pokemon, threatening to flip it over were it not for the beast's immense weight. Metagross collapses nonetheless with a weary grunt, lacking the stamina to move even with telekinetic assistance.

With a dark glare, her hair hanging down to cover her eyes once again, Saki recalled her one and only usable Pokemon. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath, weighing her options and her myriad of perspectives. That stoic determination once again vanished, and she returned to her lively animation from before.

"Well then... ...seems like you've crushed my team! Guess I'm not cut out for gym challenges, huh? Maybe you'll see me in a year or two once I've got more Pokemon worth wrestling with. So now that we've established I'm just a depressed bitch who couldn't fight her way out of a cave full of Zubats, can I get to shelter or something? Wouldn't want any Rocket scum jumping us like this, would we?"
Clash 3
Saki's Pokemon KO'd: +50 MP
Mission Completion: +100 MP
Mission Tie: +250 MP
(Total: 2330 MP)
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 21:10:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: