Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,657 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 18:47:00 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Sneaking into Ever Grande City once meant the second time was even easier. Accompanied by , Zev arrived in the middle of the night thanks to his Cofagrigus' PHANTOM FORCE. The Coffin Pokémon deposited them in an alley several blocks away from their destination, but the residential streets were easy enough to navigate.[break][break]

Once they arrived, Cofagrigus helped them into the apartment by carrying them in her body and phasing through the walls. Zev never liked the sensation, but he couldn't deny the method's usefulness.[break][break]

A Gallade stood guard within the apartment but, against Zev's expectations, did not leap into action. So the hitman walked past as quietly as possible until he reached the master bedroom when slept.[break][break]

The plan was to bring Chu-e back to a dark boat waiting off the coast of the island. There, Bryan would attempt something Zev had never thought possible: the removal of a Legendary Pokémon's influence from its Avatar's body.[break][break]

But first, they had to seize Chu-e.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 23:50:50 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

He leg wouldn't stop shaking as he waited with a lit cigarette in hand. He knew the plan, he had rehearsed it over and over. [break][break]

Chu-e at the moment was the only person right now who could completely kill him. He would just have to lose control of himself like he had done in sootopolis with Balder. "He cannot touch me at all Zev." he warns as his body language was completely opposite of what he usually was like, confidence gone and replaced with anxiety. "I can't risk it, even for a moment."

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 2:30:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Prince would have attacked if he didn't know . is a mystery to him. Yet the Gardevoir follows the duo close behind, hand raised and ready. He would not allow harm to come to his trainer if he could stop it.

Chu-e lays in bed, covered in various felines. Skitty, mostly, with a few Delcatty lazing around. They're curled up tight in a ball, bundled in blankets, as if freezing despite the humid weather and plethora of body heat.

The cats shift when they enter, eyes peering at the two humans in the dark.

Chu-e lifts their head, brows furrowed, and only vaguely registers the two men looming over top of him.

"Fuck." Voice rough and deep with sleep, they grumble and push to sit up. "Ravage me if you want just don't get anything in my hair. Too tired."
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,657 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 2:38:18 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev was about to signal to Bryan that he should shush when Chu-e's voice broke through the midnight quiet. It took all of Zev's willpower not to roll his eyes. Instead, he reached out and seized Chu-e's shoulder, not at all deterred by the prospect of Necrozma's power.[break][break]

"Harbinger got your message. We need you to come with us," he said, keeping his voice low and their identities secret — for now, just in case.[break][break]

Zev's Cofagrigus floated toward the foot of Chu-e's bed, ready to teleport them to the smuggler's boat with PHANTOM FORCE at her master's command.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 5:20:33 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Regular ol chu-e. "You wish."[break][break]

He smirks a bit as it reminds him of a simpler time for Bryan, well for all of them really. "Don't resist and I wont. You do and I'll aim straight for it." [break][break]

he says trying to at least make it easier for chu-e to comply, attempting to prey on those old feelings. "You know what will happen if you resist Chu-e. I'd rather not make this ugly if I can help it. Xerneas is waiting for my signal if he senses trouble." he says as his head looks back at the gallade as a warning to stand down.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 20:12:43 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e frowns, both at the weight on his shoulder from and from the threat from .

A huff.

"I'm not afraid of either of you." It's clipped. He had been a Beast and an Underboss. Shrugging off the stranger's hand, Chu-e sits up and opens the dresser by his bed. A plain hoodie over pulled out, faded and worn and too big for him, which he pulls over his head. Both of them better be thankful he has underwear and shorts on.

He doesn't resist, though. Finger coming his hair, Chu-e wipes sleep from his eyes and walks over to the ghost type. Prince steps forward, glowering at Bryan in particular, but Chu-e just lifts his hand and shoos the Gardevoir away. The psychic type shoots a venomous look at Zev and Bryan before leaving the room.

"Hurry up and take me to Gav before I eat your ass, Bryan! You'll never be able to look at Priam the same again knowing you can't have me again!"
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,657 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 20:23:35 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev had absolutely zero interest in knowing what kind of relationship Bryan and Chu-e once had. Instead, he gestured to the waiting Cofagrigus. PHANTOM FORCE took hold, instantly transporting the three humans from the apartment and into the hold of a smuggler's ship off the coast of Ever Grande City.[break][break]

was nowhere to be seen. Zev assumed he was out on the deck, watching for incoming League forces. The Beast released his Genesect from a Pokéball.[break][break]

"Go outside and stand watch. Defend us if the enemy approaches," he instructed the artificial Pokémon. Genesect made a digital, clicking noise of affirmation, then marched out the door.[break][break]

Zev turned back to his companions. "By the way, Gavin goes by Cillian now," he said to Chu-e. Then he nodded at Bryan. "Whenever you're ready."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 23:35:19 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"More like you wont be able to help yourself afterwards. I know that one kiss was enough to make you obsessed with me." he shoots back as he had begun to feel like his old self again, however the feeling was cut short. [break][break]

He wasn't who he was when he first met chu-e. He started alone and he'd end alone, that was his destiny. [break][break]

Alone. [break][break]

The phantom force pulls them through the dimensions and the ethereal planes of a dark corridor. The hold of the ship was bare and empty, just a single light bulb hung over the area and a chair as Bryan gestures for chu-e to sit in it. He stares at the floor instead of chu-e unable to bring himself to gaze at the man. "Are you with the league." he asks as Bryan starts to de-rail the plans slightly. Pain and anger mix into his voice as his palm begins to glow, but the healing does not begin yet. [break][break]

"Don't bullshit me."

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 23:46:05 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The world shifts.

Chu-e had never enjoyed the feeling of teleportation in any of it's forms. He likes boats even less. The dual feeling leaves him feeling sick to his stomach and nauseous.

Even if this wasn't a chair he trusted, Chu-e sits in it almost gratefully. He closes his eyes and wills the feeling to pass without upchucking what little bit he had eaten that day.

Of course had to ruin his concentration.

Chu-e frowns, cracking an eye open to squint to the other. He looked older; Chu-e had recognized him more on voice that appearance in his dark bedroom. What had happened to him?

"Bryan." Something similar to anger settles in his chest. It isn't the same; Necrozma had dulled or taken away so many of his feelings. It was hard to put on this act all the time.

In that dimly lit room with and Bryan, Chu-e sits up to his full height. His eyes are hard and flinty, blue daggers slicing through the haze of the night.

For a few moments, the two men would not see Chu-e Choi as the strange little man who had come to Hoenn to die. They would see Chu-e Choi, the man who commanded armies in Kanto. Who slaughtered innocents for the Glory of Rocket. The commanding aura radiating from him was stifling; someone who knew he was above the two of them even if it was in Rank no longer.

"For the Glory of Rocket. Take this thing out of me. Now."

The command carries in his voice. Chu-e tightens his grip on the arms of the chair.

He does not expect what is to come.
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,657 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 0:06:09 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev's eyes snapped to Bryan as the other Beast asked his question. This was not part of the plan. Bryan's feelings were interfering, wasting precious time.[break][break]

But before Zev could snap at him, Chu-e did.[break][break]

The man who sat in the chair radiated an aura Zev had not anticipated, not based on the last few minutes with Chu-e Choi. But he had heard about the Rocket commander from Kanto. Passing news, rumors — nothing more than that. But Zev glimpsed him now in the flesh.[break][break]

Cofagrigus melted into the shadows beneath Chu-e. Her four arms rose up, two on either side of him. Each hand gripped a limb to the chair's arms and legs with a force meant to bind. It was a protective measure for both Chu-e and the Beasts.[break][break]

Zev looked at Bryan. "Do it."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 0:47:04 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

He ignores 's orders to do it, focusing entirely on the man before him. This was the Chu-e he wanted to see, the one he longed to be. [break][break]

His palm balls into a fist as he frowns, his face full of anger, the glowing palm dissipates and he seemingly tries to push down on an invisible force in front of his chest as his chest begins to glow and Bryan begins to try and pull it out of his chest. "RRRAGHHHH" he screams as he was putting all of his effort into this. It needed to be done quickly. [break][break]

a ball of RAINBOW LIGHT comes out of his body and he opens his eyes as they are glossed over with a shimmering light and a vacant stare. That stare then replaced with lucidity as his expression that becomes filled with anger and he attempts to force the healing onto . He would cure him of his blight one way or another.

notes about this post

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 0:57:06 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Healing is a blight for Chu-e. There had been hints of it, before any of them knew Necrozma was growing inside of him, with . Tapu Bulu's blessing had felt like it was tearing him apart.

's power was more than that. Xeneus was the one of life. Of healing.

The Rainbow Light hits Chu-e and it is absorbed.

But instead of whatever any of them might expect, Chu-e shrieks.

It is raw and guttural and rips his throat. Spittle flies and she struggles in the grip of 's pokemon. Chu-e had been broken to pieces by Rocket. He had been tortured physically and mentally for years. Chu-e knew pain in so many ways he had always thought he was desensitized to it.

This was worse than all of that combined.

It felt like his blood was boiling his veins. His very cells fracturing and rupturing. A billion galaxies erupting in his chest only to die in an endless cycle of violence.

Chu-e Choi screams like he hasn't since he was a child, alone in the woods after that man had gotten to him. He screams like he is a child who isn't sure what to do and is hurting.

His eyes roll back in his head as black crystal rises to the surface. It ripples over his skin like waves, growing slowly until it coats his whole body.

A crystal creature screaming for death.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 2:34:06 GMT
shiv Avatar

EXCISION

CHU-E X ZEV X BRYAN

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1106040566841606216/sideofaether.mp3[/player]
The Secret Side of Aether Paradise | Pokémon Masters EX

BRYAN CHANNELS THE POWER bestowed unto him by XERNEAS. As the surge of this legendary infinity energy attempts to purge of their accursed affliction, the former Rocket writhes in the COFAGRIGUS' chilling grasp. The black crystals emerge from deep within him. They coat his skin like an obsidian nessus-robe.

's screaming does not end when they are entirely encased, save for blinding white sclera of their eyes.

However, a crystal scale breaks. Then another. Then another. What was once thought to be indestructible and impossible to break now scatters across the floor. Perhaps, it is due to the severed connection between and NECROZMA, or the powerful desire inside to break free.

Regardless, is finally free. The black fragments fall like THE DEFUNCT Z-CRYSTALS FOUND IN THE WILDS... before mobilizing once again. They lurch forth like a distressing wave of armored spiders, clicking and clacking with crisp staccato as seeking claws. is avoided, perhaps, due to his immense vitality...

And so, they seek instead. The shards immediately latch onto his body and do the same to him as they have once done to .

[attr="class","chosen"]▓▒░??░▒▓
[attr="class","chosen2"]
zev has been conferred a portion of necrozma's power.[break]

receives the following perks:
[break]
[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • zev’s body is infused with indestructible dark crystals, which he can manipulate to cover his skin and transform into claws, tendrils, spikes, or other protrusions. they automatically protect his body from lethal injuries.
  • zev can absorb all artificial light within a limited radius, causing mini blackouts, as well as the light from fire, lightning, and bioluminescence.

It is a painful experience initially. One that overtakes the body and overrides it with a ravenous desire for power, for energy. Briefly, experiences a pang of bloodlust for ... However, when a powerful Pokemon bestows its infinity energy upon another as a blessing, what results can not be foretold.

Every one human is different. Their biology. Their experiences. Their future potential. When all is mixed with a legendary Pokemon's infinity energy, what occurs is an exercise in unpredictable variability.

The hunger for avatars or legendaries is stifled. Held back thanks in part due to 's impressive constitution...

However, this is as much as a blessing as it is a curse, for NECROZMA CAN NOW SENSE HIM.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,657 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 13:22:07 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev stepped back to give Bryan room to work. The other Beast drew energy from his body as a coruscating sphere of light, almost blinding in its brilliance. This light descended upon Chu-e, Bryan's hands guiding it.[break][break]

The reaction was instant. Chu-e's bloodcurdling shriek filled the ship's hold. It was a noise Zev only heard in his dreams.[break][break]

He watched with great interest as the former Rocket's skin split and ebbed back, tide-like. Dark crystals surfaced. The rippling movement as they spread across Chu-e's skin reminded Zev of rapid necrosis. What was once soft flesh had blackened. Instead of a dull rot, however, Chu-e's body gleamed as light from the single bulb overhead reflected off his otherworldly carapace.[break][break]

And suddenly, it burst. A thousand tiny shards exploded outward, scattering over the floor with the sharp cacophony of a sudden hailstorm. Then, before Zev's very eyes, they moved. Like a swarm sharing a single mind, they lurched away from Chu-e, away from Bryan.[break][break]

With alarming speed, they raced across the floor toward Zev.[break][break]

First came the pain.[break][break]

The black cloud of crystals bit into his skin. Sheer revulsion flooded Zev as the scales burrowed like wriggling worms into his flesh. He swiped at them with his hands, but they clung on. His nerves screamed with an agony he had never felt before, not in all the scar-riddled, bruise-laden years of his life. He fell to his knees as his legs buckled.[break][break]

Then came the hunger.[break][break]

Pain gave way to bloodlust, a familiar and insatiable need. But this sensation was amplified a thousandfold, the depth and breadth of it dwarfing Zev's usual cravings as the yawning void of space dwarfs a single star.[break][break]

His eyes snapped to Bryan, bright with famishment. Zev could almost see the energy swirling within the other man. Could almost taste its promise of satiety. He inhaled sharply, but instead of Bryan's energy siphoning from man to man, the light above went out.[break][break]

Zev's chest filled with a sudden, burning heat. But it was not painful; it soothed instead, tempering the hunger as the warmth dispersed through his body.[break][break]

Stillness came at last.[break][break]

The crystals had vanished into Zev, leaving his skin unblemished, his form unchanged. A palpable tension filled the ship's hold as the screams died into silence. His gaze flickered from Bryan to Chu-e and back, though the darkness obscured their faces.[break][break]

Zev stood on shaky legs. Flexed his hands. Cleared his throat. And then, before either of the two could ask him questions or level accusations, he simply said: "I'm fine. It's done."[break][break]

And everything had changed.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Excision [S]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 1:41:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: