he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 16:44:25 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]

Gunner readjusted his grip on the reins of his Mudsdale. The large equine Pokémon did not seem to notice, so focused was it on chewing the stalks of tall grass through which they strolled. The outing was Gunner's first time on horseback, and he couldn't tell if tugging on the reins was helping him at all.[break][break]

"We can eat another time," he said to the Mudsdale, exasperated. "Let's catch up with Summer and her horse."[break][break]

He only received a noncommittal snort in answer.[break][break]

Ahead of them, rode atop a beautiful Rapidash. She had suggested this date, which seemed to suit her more than it suited Gunner. They had borrowed the horses from a nearby stable that offered trail rides, promising them gentle and patient beasts.[break][break]

But between Summer's confidence and Gunner's foolishness, the two refused a guide. And the latter was quickly wishing they hadn't.[break][break]

"Summer?" he called out. "Hey, wait up!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Free Rein (RR)[break]
Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 17:03:42 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer had been trained on the art of horseback riding and practiced it for many years. It was something her father thought would be important to have in her toolbox to impress those in the upper class. In his words, she could use it as an excuse to go on an outing and discuss things on the trail.[break][break]

Or even take someone out if need be.[break][break]

She never had a time where she had to take care of someone while out riding. Rather, she rode on her own most of the time when she was younger. And as she grew older, with work and her father's tasks piling on her, she found she didn't have much time to do it.[break][break]

Until Gunner agreed to come with her today. The RAPIDASH Summer straddled wasn't unlike the one she was trained on growing up. She took off with the confidence of a girl who's ridden for many years, almost leaving Gunner in the dust with his MUDSDALE. It was freeing.[break][break]

"Easy, girl. We have to wait on the other two," she cooed softly, petting the side of the horse's neck before turning the reigns to trot back to her boyfriend.[break][break]

"Give him a good squeeze with your heels. That should get him to move forward and follow your command," Summer instructed Gunner. "Not too hard, though. Don't make him mad."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - free rein

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.spt2] --accent: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 20:05:40 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]

Gunner did as Summer instructed, squeezing the Mudsdale's sides with his heels. The giant beast clopped along at a languid pace, arching its neck for more grass. Its rider looked up with an exasperated, helpless expression.[break][break]

"How do you make it look so effortless?" Gunner asked Summer, amazed. She looked like she'd been born on horseback with the way she rode.[break][break]

Rustling in the grass beyond the woman and her steed drew Gunner's attention away from his girlfriend. But nothing happened afterward. Perhaps it was just a small Pokémon making its way around the large horses. Perhaps it had just been the wind.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 3:49:11 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer laughed, though it wasn't at her boyfriend. More so it was at his question, causing her to raise her shoulders in a shrug.[break][break]

"I've had years of equine training and practice. And sometimes, a natural affinity to the sport helps," she teased him as she waited for the two to catch up.[break][break]

"Trust me, I looked lost the first time I was on the back of a horse. Probably," she added.[break][break]

Like Summer had said... it's been years since she had first started. She couldn't quite remember what it was like the first time she got on the back of a horse Pokemon.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - free rein

[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 14:47:01 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]

As Summer spoke, the tall grass behind her rustled again. Gunner caught its movement in the corner of his eye. Something hidden in the stalks rushed toward them with startling speed. He barely had time to yell a warning.[break][break]

"Summer! Look out!"[break][break]

A huge Skeledirge burst from the grass, jaws wide. Flames spilled from between its massive teeth.[break][break]

The sudden attack spooked the horses. Both of them reared, screaming. Caught off guard, Gunner slipped from the saddle and landed hard on the ground. His Mudsdale raced off, back toward the stables.[break][break]

Despite the pain shooting through his body, Gunner scrambled to his feet. Looking around, he saw Summer's Rapidash fleeing after its Ground-type companion. But what had happened to the woman herself?

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 18:45:55 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The SKELEDIRGE caught Summer and her steed by surprise. It was not a shock that the RAPIDASH sprang on its back legs in fright, letting out a loud whinny before taking off.[break][break]

Unfortunately for her, she was thrown off in the midst of the panic, though she managed to tuck and roll to avoid any large amount of damage to herself or Arceus forbid, her growing child.[break][break]

However, that left her in front of the snapping jaws of the croc, it's flames bursting forth as it began to charge. From her Poke ball, Hela sprang forth, using AGLILITY to speed her attacks to a lightning speed as she threw forth a SHADOW BALL.[break][break]

This gave Summer time to stand and dust herself off as she called forth her ABSOL and THEIVUL.[break][break]

"Destroy that creature. You know what to do."[break][break]

As Frigg and Loki charged forward, she turned at Gunner's voice. "I'm okay!" she answered.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - free rein

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 20:13:39 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]

The Skeledirge quickly found itself outnumbered by Summer's Zoroark, Absol, and Thievul. Her three Pokémon advanced swiftly, pummeling the large crocodile with attacks from all sides. It roared, breathing flames.[break][break]

Panicked, Gunner ran to his girlfriend's side. Though she'd reassured him, he still checked her over for any sign of injury. His eyes were wide, his face strained with worry.[break][break]

And what of the baby? Was it in pain?[break][break]

"Do you need to sit down? Maybe we should back up," Gunner said, pulling gently on Summer's arm to draw her away from the battle.[break][break]

Twisting at the waist, he watched her Pokémon beat back the bellowing Skeledirge. A Pokéball was already in his hand, just in case one of them fell in battle.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 20:22:56 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Frigg had used DETECT, managing to protect the team as they struck the SKELEDIRGE with consecutive dark attacks. Hela used her own ghost-type moves to attack, BITTER MALICE seeming to weaken their opponent's attacks as she snapped forth with snarling teeth.[break][break]

And Summer stood with poise, commanding her team as though nothing had happened. Gunner's concern seemed irrelevant to her, and she was going to say so.[break][break]

Until he grabbed her arm, even gently, pulling her away from the attack.[break][break]

"What are you doing?" she asked, stopping and resisting his tug.[break][break]

Even though there was a dangerous Pokemon nearby, she new that her own team was more than capable at handling it. And she, herself, was strong enough to take it down alone.[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - free rein

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 20:32:13 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]

Confusion knit Gunner's brow together at her question. "You can't put yourself anywhere near danger, Summer," he said, trying to explain with patience. "You're pregnant, anyway."[break][break]

As if that was reason enough to treat a person as fragile.[break][break]

Gunner stepped closer to the battle, trying to put himself between it and Summer. He watched carefully as the Pokémon tore at each other. The powerful assault from Summer's trio forced back the Skeledirge.[break][break]

Eventually, it had enough. Turning around, it beat a lumbering retreat into the tall grass.[break][break]

Gunner sighed with relief. "Thank Arceus. Now, are you sure you're okay?" he asked Summer.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 20:41:07 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You can't put yourself anywhere near danger." The first part would have been reason enough, if she believed it was just because of her pregnancy. However, the next phrase set her off.[break][break]

"You're pregnant, anyway."[break][break]

The moment those words left Gunner's mouth, Summer's teeth ground together, her hands coming together in fists. She could feel herself holding her breath, trying not to explode that very instant.[break][break]

Did , the man she loved, believe she was fragile? A delicate little flower? She couldn't believe this![break][break]

She was forced to glare at his back as he pushed himself in front of her, between the fight and her Pokemon before the SKELEDIRGE finally left the scene. However, as Gunner spoke to her again, the flames that were lit inside her ignited into an inferno.[break][break]

"Am I okay? Am I okay? No, I'm not fucking okay, Gunner. I'm pissed." Summer's arms crossed over her chest, her Pokemon looking at each other knowingly before scurrying to the side to avoid their trainer's wrath.[break][break]

"Am I just a fragile little bird to you? Glass or some shit? Because 'I'm pregnant, anyway!' I had that situation handled myself. I was fine!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - free rein

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 13:25:10 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]

Summer's outburst was the last reaction Gunner expected from her. His earlier confusion returned, distorting his face with a frown.[break][break]

"No, of course not!" he insisted, his tone defensive. The volume of his voice automatically rose to match hers, a natural tendency. "Why would I think you're fragile? I just don't want you getting hurt."[break][break]

In his growing irritation, it didn't occur to him how contradictory those sentiments were.[break][break]

Gunner minimized his Pokéball and clipped it back onto his belt. His scowl turned in the direction of the Skeledirge's retreat.[break][break]

"That was a huge Pokémon, Summer. It could have broken one of your bones, or at least scratched you up badly."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 15:17:34 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

It seemed so contraindicated, his words to her. No, he didn’t think she was weak, but he didn’t want her to get hurt? Summer huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.[break][break]

”I can handle myself, Gunner,” she repeated with punctuated words, pressing her feet firmly into the ground.[break][break]

She scoffed, almost laughed, at his comment. ”Huge Pokémon. You don’t know what I’ve dealt with in my life before. That thing was the least of my concern.”[break][break]

There was a brief pause as her mind caught up, and she threw her hands in the air. ”So what about you then, huh? I’m supposed to stand aside and watch you get hurt instead, while I’m the damsel in distress? Just because I’m a woman?”

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - free rein

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 18:12:11 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]

"You don't know what I've dealt with in my life before."[break][break]

Gunner's frown only deepened to match his growing confusion. But before he could ask what Summer meant by those words, she had twisted his own into something unfavorable.[break][break]

"What? No! I'm not like that, Summer. That's not what I meant!" He sighed, exasperated. "It wouldn't matter if it was you or my brother or the freakin'—"[break][break]

He almost said Commissioner, as in , but caught himself before it was too late.[break][break]

"—president of my company!" Gunner said quickly. "Look, I know you're a capable woman. I just… I don't like to see people get hurt, okay? Especially if I can help it. I don't mind getting hurt. It's everyone else I care about. And I care about you the most!"[break][break]

He sighed again, but with less fury and more fatigue this time. Why were they arguing? Didn't Summer understand what kind of person he was?

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 2:26:50 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

There was a pause, but Summer didn't comment on it. Though it made her mind tick. Was there someone else? Doubt began to cloud her mind, a feeling of dread that only soured her mood further.[break][break]

Arceus, what the hell was going on...[break][break]

The thought made her stomach churn, and it wasn't from the hormones. Summer wanted to puke at the thought that maybe, just maybe, there was someone out there more important than her or his brother.[break][break]

"What about me? What about my feelings, Gunner?" Summer asked, almost pleading as she felt her throat growing tighter. The familiar feeling of tears threatening to well in her eyes burned.[break][break]

"I don't want you to get hurt. You're the one I care about most in the entire world, besides my stupid, moronic brother! I don't have anyone else left but you!" Her hands trembled in front of her as she waved them about.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - free rein

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Misunderstanding Me [M]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 17:00:45 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]

As soon as Gunner saw Summer's eyes turn wet with unshed tears, he mentally kicked himself for not backing down. To fight and defend was his instinct. Now, however, that meant fighting the woman he loved just to defend himself.[break][break]

"Look, no, don't cry. I'm sorry, okay?" he said, hoping his words would soothe her. Annoyance made his movements jerky, however, as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Your feelings matter, too."[break][break]

Beyond that, though, Gunner didn't know what else to say. He'd never been good at negotiating or compromises.[break][break]

So he took out a Pokéball to release his Alakazam, who could teleport them back to Mauville Hills. Summer's home, not his. "Let's just head back. The Pokémon we borrowed ran off, so there's no use staying out here."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP