he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,294 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
shadow sneak
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 12:38:28 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner nodded slowly as he listened. Despite access to government records, he had little firsthand experience with Legendary Pokémon or the Avatars they choose to patron. Angelo was his first encounter with such powers.[break][break]

He did not doubt, however, that the other man was telling the truth. It seemed very possible for Pokémon as powerful as Latios to use humans as vessels.[break][break]

The thought made Gunner shudder.[break][break]

"At least your connection seems… benign," he said, unable to keep the skepticism from his voice. "What about the Pokémon that attacked? You seemed familiar with it."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Super Training

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
shadow sneak
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 19:24:24 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","wownew"]
[attr="class","wownewtag"]
[attr="class","wownewmain"]Lips crack into a thin, feigned smile in response to the scepticism dangling heavy off Gunner’s voice. Words held back.

Benign sounded more like suspicious in Gunner’s tone, like something unpleasant was on the tip of his tongue. After years of being in Latios’s company, growing close enough for spiritual parts of themselves to intertwine, it feels like a slight. Protectiveness flares in Angelo’s gut.

It’s an easy focus to redirect when Gunner’s question brings to light an old grudge. Something that had brought far more insult to Angelo and the eon duo.

Yeah. I’ve had the pleasure of running into it before.” His mouth takes on a grim set. Remembering the bodies being thrown like dolls and expanding flesh, grey and lifeless. Latias swallowed and submerged in it…

No idea what the hell it is. Never seen anything like it - never seen any pokémon do anything like it, either.” Squeezed within a loose gripped palm, his water bottle crackles.

But I do know its not just Rocket grunts it picks fights with. My encounter with it went about as well as you'd expect, you saw it at Dewford.” And he'd been watching the skies for it ever since. “D'you know anything about it?
[attr="class","wownewpoke"]
[newclass=.wownew] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.wownewmain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownewpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,294 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
shadow sneak
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 16:45:57 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner caught the tightness in Angelo's smile, sensing offense. But the agent did not feel sorry for causing the slight. Legendary Pokémon had minds of their own. How could he trust one unless he knew it? Unless he knew the person bound to its will?[break][break]

Thankfully, Gunner's question about the other strange Pokémon diverted Angelo's attention. Gunner rifled through his memories but could not come up with a name or explanation as to the mysterious creature's identity.[break][break]

He shook his head. "That night was my first time seeing it," he admitted before taking another sip of water. "I did file a report about it when I got back to headquarters, but haven't heard anything since. I'll do some digging, though, and let you know if I come across anything."[break][break]

Little did he know there would not be any information available to him. None at all.[break][break]

A bird called loudly nearby, interrupting the serene quiet of the training area. Gunner checked his watch.[break][break]

"Should we get back to it?" he asked Angelo.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Super Training

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
shadow sneak
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 19:33:26 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","wownew"]
[attr="class","wownewtag"]
[attr="class","wownewmain"]That the secret agent had no information to give him was regrettable, but not entirely a surprise. One of the first things Angelo had done once the ink had dried on his contract was peruse records available to him. He'd found nothing substantial.

As of yet the creature - Mewman, as the masked proprietor ( ) of the Blackwing bazaar had dubbed it - had proven to be a sneaky bastard.

Thanks, man. I’d appreciate it,” he responds, offering a genuine breadcrumb of gratitude. Angelo wasn’t about to turn down free information if it would help him find his elusive target. “I'm going to put in some more patrols around the coast, now that its gettin’ friendly enough to wander close to towns. I can keep you in the loop, if you want?

Angelo washes down the taste of his guilt and animosity with a generous swig of water. Their break ending with a rejuvenated sigh.

Palms lightly slap against his legs as Angelo pushes himself up to stand. “Ready when you are, chief.
[attr="class","wownewpoke"]
[newclass=.wownew] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.wownewmain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownewpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shadow sneak
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 6:01:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: